Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's not about who they kill off, as long as the elites aren't in that group.
The religion is the climate change, and they will kill whoever it takes.
View Quote

How do you guys figure the elites communicate about their evil plans? Think they have a special secure IT network or something? Or maybe they all have that Tesla neural link thingy?

Must be tough, tho, I mean, let's say an elite has a non-elite nephew they're really fond of, just upper-middle-class. How do they let them know not to take the poison meant to kill all the rabble? Is it a pull-aside, or maybe they communicate back to the mother ship to make sure that kid gets a placebo, or what? But if someone doesn't get the memo the kid gets first class ticket on a fast train to Rubbery Clot Town. Seems really hairy. Those elites must be really fuckin' good, I tell you. They're the elites for a reason I guess.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:16:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You're the smartest LPN formerly working at an old folks' home that I've ever known.

Or maybe you just regurgitate big words in the hopes people think you know more than you do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Substitution of pseudouridine in the mrna prevents the usual breakdown of the rna . The nanolipids and addition of transcription facilitators like sv40 make this a different animal altogether. The activation of IgG4 antibodies just makes it all the more interesting.

If you get exposed to covid you'll develop an immune response that will minimize exposure to future spike protein . . . The flip side is you get infected , you get mrna , you get infected , you get mrna , you get infected . ,....

You're the smartest LPN formerly working at an old folks' home that I've ever known.

Or maybe you just regurgitate big words in the hopes people think you know more than you do.

I make it a point to try to understand mechanisms of action as they're brought up. If you're curious, life is a continuous education.

VS the incurrious who regurgitate whatever people in the know want them to regurgitate.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

How do you guys figure the elites communicate about their evil plans? Think they have a special secure IT network or something? Or maybe they all have that Tesla neural link thingy?

Must be tough, tho, I mean, let's say an elite has a non-elite nephew they're really fond of, just upper-middle-class. How do they let them know not to take the poison meant to kill all the rabble? Is it a pull-aside, or maybe they communicate back to the mother ship to make sure that kid gets a placebo, or what? But if someone doesn't get the memo the kid gets first class ticket on a fast train to Rubbery Clot Town. Seems really hairy. Those elites must be really fuckin' good, I tell you. They're the elites for a reason I guess.
View Quote

I am sure Ashely Biden's diary is a stunning example of elites that really care about their family members....
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Why aren't medical examiners seeing this? I would think it would show up in coroners/autopsy reports.
Is this being reported in some kind of trade magazine? Embalmers Monthly?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:27:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I make it a point to try to understand mechanisms of action as they're brought up. If you're curious, life is a continuous education.
View Quote

Finding evidence to support a position you've decided on ahead of time is neither the proper application of science, nor education.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The spike-protien portion of the virus is the same regardless of whether it's part of an actual virium, or produced by your cells under direction of the vaccine.
So if you can find evidence of it persisting any given time post-vaccination, would it not make sense that it would likewise persist the same time period post-infection?
If I have 100 mice that live for 2 years on average, they're not going to start living 4 years if I double their numbers. So I fail to see how the number of spike-protien fragments has any impact.
Much of the damage done to the body during an active infection of any type is done by the immune system itself. There's no way getting around that. So yes, anything that keeps the immune system 'fighting' could potentially lead to such problems.
But again... IF THE mRNA VACCINE CAUSES THESE PROBLEMS, THEN AN INFECTION MOST DEFINITELY WILL. All it takes is the very basic understanding of how both work, which I hoped to provide above, in order to understand the why of it.

As for 'science' being an educated guess, no... that's actually only the very first step of the scientific method (creation of a hypothesis). It's everything that comes after that really matters. And that takes time.
View Quote

Yes, the live virus is covered in the same spike proteins, but could there be a significant difference in the effects of immune response between free spike proteins not attached to a virus and the real live virus? What if the much smaller free spikes get caught in places that cause the immune system to attack cells that it normally wouldn't in a normal live virus infection?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:30:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You are a shrink?    Psychiatrist?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These threads are great for reminding me why I will continue to have job security.

You are a shrink?    Psychiatrist?

Excel wizard.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Finding evidence to support a position you've decided on ahead of time is neither the proper application of science, nor education.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not finding the evidence,  researchers are .
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:31:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why aren't medical examiners seeing this? I would think it would show up in coroners/autopsy reports.
View Quote

Blood clots showing up in corpses is neither new nor surprising.  If it was happening in LIVING people it would be obvious in blood donations, during surgeries*, and when people have blood drawn for medical tests.

It's being hyped up by charlatans who make money preying on peoples' irrational fears, innumeracy, and inability to vet sources of information.

Personally I think taking medical advice from morticians is OK, as long as you choose them carefully and don't take them too seriously.

* It would be particularly apparent during some of the invasive cardiac procedures that I work with data for.  During intracardial ablations, implantation of leads for pacemakers, etc. very often catheters are run through major arteries and veins.  I haven't yet seen a single report indicating that people have encountered unusual blood clots during catheterization.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:34:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL.
Once you achieve a certain level of education, experience, or success, the 'powers that be' recruit you into the evil empire. Everyone knows that.
The only people you can really trust - particularly with medical advice - are those who flew under the radar by dropping out of school, getting pregnant at age 14, or sweeping hospital floors as part of their community service.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're finding PubMed articles that support the fiction you're trying to justify.

It's the same thing folks in the cannabis industry do to convince themselves and others that weed cures everything.

Just because something is in print there, doesn't mean it's true... or anything close to truth. And little to none of it should be considered in isolation.

Real scientists understand that.

Every one of those works is - at the very best - just one tiny aspect of a much, much larger picture that most people don't appreciate the scope of. And most aren't anywhere near the 'very best' category.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

GD is why I am now for National Red Flag laws.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These threads are getting more and more loony. I'm going to start joining in more, seems fun.

I heard they are finding like 23% more coagulated blood in the sewers primarily in Democrat run cities.  A friend of mine works for the water department and said he's found coagulated blood balls the size of softballs.

GD is why I am now for National Red Flag laws.

Based on your posts on various topics, it's more accurate to say that you support red flag laws because you are likely a leftist.

On the topic of the vaccine, I heard it's just colloidal silver.  In fact, I heard almost all medicines and antibiotics are just colloidal silver.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Statistically... I guess everyone's now dead.  And so too apparently is Alpha Centauri; to flesh that number out.  At what point does it trigger: "waaiiittt a minute... these numbers are pretty high, and I probably should see half the people I know dropping dead right now.  Am I being played here?  Why would they want to play me like this? [Click - popup popup popup]"

View Quote

Exactly.  

659,041 people died from cardiac problems in the US in 2019.  A 14K% increase would be about 92 million people or about 1 out of ever 4 Americans.  What did they do with all the bodies I wonder?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You're finding PubMed articles that support the fiction you're trying to justify.

It's the same thing folks in the cannabis industry do to convince themselves and others that weed cures everything.

Just because something is in print there, doesn't mean it's true... or anything close to truth. And little to none of it should be considered in isolation.

Every one of those works is - at the very best - just one tiny aspect of a much, much larger picture that most people don't appreciate the scope of. And most aren't anywhere near the 'very best' category.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's another one to go along with amyloid/neutrophils/elastace/calamari;
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.2c03925#:~:text=It%20is%20known%20that%20S,of%20long%20COVID%2D19%20symptoms.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:52:02 PM EDT
[#16]
I just want to know what qualifies one as a "top phlebotomist".
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:53:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes, the live virus is covered in the same spike proteins, but could there be a significant difference in the effects of immune response between free spike proteins not attached to a virus and the real live virus? What if the much smaller free spikes get caught in places that cause the immune system to attack cells that it normally wouldn't in a normal live virus infection?
View Quote

The vaccine has a substantial quantity of spike protein over a natural infection.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Could be.
The problem with such questions is - when you're starting from a position of "the vaccine has to be bad. I just need to figure out how" - you tend to not focus your questioning on dynamics most likely to be in play.
IF you already had knowledge of the scale of the 'parts' we're discussing (the protien structure built by the mRNA instructions, the relative scale of the live virium, the relative scale of the structures produced by the immune system, etc), AND had reason to believe that the locations in which antigen/antibody reactions were taking place had significant impacts in other illnesses, it might very well be a great starting point for targeted research.
Without such a foundation, however, it's akin to asking if the sky is blue because God likes it that way. Maybe God really does like it that way, and that's actually the reason it's blue. It's possible. But since we don't know anything about God's wishes, it would make sense to learn more about them first before positing such a question.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The vaccine has a substantial quantity of spike protein over a natural infection.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And natural immunity prevents subsequent infection.  Making more spike protein does not.  Spike protein is cytotoxic.  People trying to avoid the virus by giving themselves injections of mrna to make spike protein . It amazes me . 4 years later many people don't know anymore than they did in 2020 , also amazing.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:21:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:23:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The spike-protien portion of the virus is the same regardless of whether it's part of an actual virium, or produced by your cells under direction of the vaccine.
So if you can find evidence of it persisting any given time post-vaccination, would it not make sense that it would likewise persist the same time period post-infection?
If I have 100 mice that live for 2 years on average, they're not going to start living 4 years if I double their numbers. So I fail to see how the number of spike-protien fragments has any impact.
Much of the damage done to the body during an active infection of any type is done by the immune system itself. There's no way getting around that. So yes, anything that keeps the immune system 'fighting' could potentially lead to such problems.
But again... IF THE mRNA VACCINE CAUSES THESE PROBLEMS, THEN AN INFECTION MOST DEFINITELY WILL. All it takes is the very basic understanding of how both work, which I hoped to provide above, in order to understand the why of it.

As for 'science' being an educated guess, no... that's actually only the very first step of the scientific method (creation of a hypothesis). It's everything that comes after that really matters. And that takes time.

Spike proteins not only bind to ACE2 and a dozen other receptors,  they also bind to red blood cells' glycoproteins in a process called hemagglutination.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:26:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#23]
What do you folks have to say about the Johnson and Johnson covid vaccine?  It's not an evil mRNA type but rather a traditional adenovirus vector vaccine.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:30:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

My dude, this is why nano-antennas and DNS pattern targeting were incorporated into the clotshot. If you tune to 15803 kHz using RTTY mode, you can pick up the signals that the elite send out daily to update the kill and sicken lists. It's just like patching your PC anti-virus, only, you know, this is a patch for the clot shot that tells it who to hit.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

VS the incurrious who regurgitate whatever people in the know want them to regurgitate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Substitution of pseudouridine in the mrna prevents the usual breakdown of the rna . The nanolipids and addition of transcription facilitators like sv40 make this a different animal altogether. The activation of IgG4 antibodies just makes it all the more interesting.

If you get exposed to covid you'll develop an immune response that will minimize exposure to future spike protein . . . The flip side is you get infected , you get mrna , you get infected , you get mrna , you get infected . ,....

Pretty sure thats what they mean when they claim to be scientists these days
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:30:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe I've heard several prominent people state he's the biggest funder of the WHO . Imagine that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:32:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Are there any members here that are active in the embalming trade? I'd appreciate some first hand observations.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:33:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And natural immunity prevents subsequent infection.  Making more spike protein does not.  Spike protein is cytotoxic.  People trying to avoid the virus by giving themselves injections of mrna to make spike protein . It amazes me . 4 years later many people don't know anymore than they did in 2020 , also amazing.
View Quote

No, people who are actually doing real work in this arena know A LOT MORE now.
You just aren't interested in anything they have to say because you've bought into everything in your world being a conspiracy theory.
"Spike protien is cytotoxic"... lol. What do you think the actual virus is?
"Natural immunity prevents subsequent infection"... every day there's another thread here from a 'pureblood' who's caught covid for the 4th or 5th time.
I've never caught it - ever - despite spending days on end by the bedside of my father as he died from it. Can't say the vaccine was the reason, but it sure as hell didn't hurt.

The very nature of such viruses makes immunity - be it from vaccines or infection - short-lived, and far from complete. That's why flu vaccines are no guarantee against the flu. It isn't because "Big Pharma" could cure the flu at any time but just doesn't want to. It's because the very best they can do against an ever-mutating enemy with natural defenses against our natural defenses, is prepare our immune system to present a rapid, robust response, in the hopes it can get ahead of the 8-ball well enough shorten the course of the illness and minimize damage. Sometimes this is enough to stop it before significant symptoms ever present. Sometimes it's not. No difference with this vaccine. It was never meant to be a 'cure'.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:33:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What do you folks have to say about the Johnson and Johnson covid vaccine?  It's not an evil mRNA type but rather a traditional adenovirus vector vaccine.
View Quote

They cause clots ?

* it makes your body produce spike proteins using a harmless viral vector . Apparently the regular clots from rna that could be broke down was too dangerous for public consumption. But since Pfizer money is so sweet , rna that can't be broke down and persisting spike protein is not as dangerous. It stays in the arm and antibodies clean it up Bing,  bang , boom.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:37:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I just want to know what qualifies one as a "top phlebotomist".
View Quote

Not being Subpar duh.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Blood clots showing up in corpses is neither new nor surprising.  If it was happening in LIVING people it would be obvious in blood donations, during surgeries*, and when people have blood drawn for medical tests.

It's being hyped up by charlatans who make money preying on peoples' irrational fears, innumeracy, and inability to vet sources of information.

Personally I think taking medical advice from morticians is OK, as long as you choose them carefully and don't take them too seriously.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/653662078734082048/n4GnL_4-_400x400.jpg

* It would be particularly apparent during some of the invasive cardiac procedures that I work with data for.  During intracardial ablations, implantation of leads for pacemakers, etc. very often catheters are run through major arteries and veins.  I haven't yet seen a single report indicating that people have encountered unusual blood clots during catheterization.
View Quote

Wrong and misleading.

Do you know how many patients are killed by their doctors every day?

How many patients have morticians killed, Mr. Big Brain? And you expect us to trust the doctors instead?

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You just aren't interested in anything they have to say because you've bought into everything in your world being a conspiracy theory.
"Natural immunity prevents subsequent infection"... every day there's another thread here from a 'pureblood' who's caught covid for the 4th or 5th time.
The very nature of such viruses makes immunity - be it from vaccines or infection - short-lived, and far from complete. That's why flu vaccines are no guarantee against the flu. It isn't because "Big Pharma" could cure the flu at any time but just doesn't want to. It's because the very best they can do against an ever-mutating enemy with natural defenses against our natural defenses, is prepare our immune system to present a rapid, robust response, in the hopes it can get ahead of the 8-ball well enough shorten the course of the illness and minimize damage. Sometimes this is enough to stop it before significant symptoms ever present. Sometimes it's not. No difference with this vaccine. It was never meant to be a 'cure'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've probably had covid twice , no more than 3 times in 4 years . If I took say , 7 doses of mrna with that , that'd be roughly 10 exposures to spike protein vs my natural exposure of 3 . Spike protein is cytotoxic. It's indisputable.

Vax proponents will say your body's defenses clear it out as it builds immunity and develops all these neat
antibodies. But , it appears it persists quite a while .

Vax proponents will look past the fact that the virus mutates and the vax only focuses on the one part of the virus that has been changed essentially years ago at this point .

Also , antibodies are not the gold standard for immune response. It does take a lot of effort and capacity to continually manufacture . You also develop antibodies to antibodies.  Having high antibodies all of the time can be very problematic.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:50:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pureblood master race! After covid, I didn’t get sick at all for 2 years. Not even the sniffles. I’m not the only one that has noticed that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:53:36 PM EDT
[#34]
For the crowd that thinks there's nothing going on ;

Sure , it's Dr Campbell,  but he gives a couple of clips of UK's prime Minister in public forums/parliament
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I've probably had covid twice , no more than 3 times in 4 years . If I took say , 7 doses of mrna with that , that'd be roughly 10 exposures to spike protein vs my natural exposure of 3 . Spike protein is cytotoxic. It's indisputable.

Vax proponents will say your body's defenses clear it out as it builds immunity and develops all these neat

Vax proponents will look past the fact that the virus mutates and the vax only focuses on the one part of the virus that has been changed essentially years ago at this point .

Also , antibodies are not the gold standard for immune response. It does take a lot of effort and capacity to continually manufacture . You also develop antibodies to antibodies.  Having high antibodies all of the time can be very problematic.
View Quote

You've already admitted to being an LPN from an old folks home.
There's absolutely nothing you've said regarding COVID or the vaccine that comes anywhere close to 'indisputable'.
Stop trying to pretend to be something you're not.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:55:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

We all know your opinion on this. Fired an "incompetent woman", so incompetent she was later re-hired.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/199-2499427/#i95508860
View Quote

People that do this are obsessed. You're everything you claim the "vaxers" are.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:57:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Pureblood master race! After covid, I didn’t get sick at all for 2 years. Not even the sniffles. I’m not the only one that has noticed that.
View Quote

The funny thing is that you think that's meaningful.

Stop huffing paint.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuLS5zFZLjg

Sure , it's Dr Campbell,  but he gives a couple of clips of UK's prime Minister in public forums/parliament
View Quote

Crazy internet "doctor". A few steps down from the ones who hock branded supplements on daytime TV. Quackery Incorporated.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

There's absolutely nothing you've said regarding COVID or the vaccine that comes anywhere close to 'indisputable'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am what I am . I know what I know . According to Dr's and researchers , spike protein is cytotoxic and they've shown multiple mechanisms of action of why it's so . If you don't know a thing , it's on you .
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Exactly.  

659,041 people died from cardiac problems in the US in 2019.  A 14K% increase would be about 92 million people or about 1 out of ever 4 Americans.  What did they do with all the bodies I wonder?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Statistically... I guess everyone's now dead.  And so too apparently is Alpha Centauri; to flesh that number out.  At what point does it trigger: "waaiiittt a minute... these numbers are pretty high, and I probably should see half the people I know dropping dead right now.  Am I being played here?  Why would they want to play me like this? [Click - popup popup popup]"

Exactly.  

they used the coffins and plans obama set up.

Obama has been operating behind the scenes to prepare an action in case of an American revolt that will not only squash a revolution, but kill many of its participants. The first step of this action would be to disarm the American people, and throw anyone that is, or might be, a threat into a detention center — a FEMA camp. During the course of the revolt, many will die, both in battle and in the camps — an inevitable circumstance Obama is already preparing for.The current President of the United States, amongst other things, has already ordered $1 Billion dollars worth of disposable coffin liners. Around the country is stored the 5 million, what will be, FEMA coffins in various locations.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Crazy internet "doctor". A few steps down from the ones who hock branded supplements on daytime TV. Quackery Incorporated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuLS5zFZLjg

Well he teaches above your typical high school biology class so you could probably still learn a thing or two from him.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Well he teaches above your typical high school biology class so you could probably still learn a thing or two from him.
View Quote

I'm sure he could teach me quite a bit about misleading the public, racking up subscribers, and monetizing his channel.

Hell, he's not even a real doctor (in the medical sense). His doctorate is in nursing (lol).

No offense to all the great nurses in the world. I'm only laughing at the ones that use their title to post BS on internet forums, or build a social media presence.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#43]
What's wrong with the free flow of information;
Critical, but Inconvenient Scientific Questions Censored
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:44:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:49:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Lol. It's bullshit every time, but it has legs and GD believes.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:51:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
More dumb fuckery for dumb fucks.
View Quote

Well, GD is the capital, in all fairness.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Page 3, post #25.

I started hotlinking it because people probably miss it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 3, post #25.

One post . Nothing to substantiate even though asked many times . Pats self on back , high fives all around .
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:53:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

One post . Nothing to substantiate even though asked many times . Pats self on back , high fives all around .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 3, post #25.

On a site known to Arock members you want the guy to dox himself?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 3, post #25.

No , he could post a study or article that he's familiar with .
* I assume he's smart enough to do that . You assuming I meant for him to somehow set himself up for doxing is concerning.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Interesting. Can you direct us to a reference that explains the different types of clots?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.

Interesting. Can you direct us to a reference that explains the different types of clots?

They are from refrigeration.
And if you have the knowledge to digest the reference you are asking for, you have the knowledge to locate it.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top