Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:59:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this something new? Thought this was pretty common knowledge by now. Seems like it was all over Twitter a couple years ago, but the Dr's/pathologists claiming it were all instantly labeled loons and mostly cancelled at the behest of big gov and pharma.
View Quote

Not new. Commonly refuted bullshit repeated by idiots, believed by masses.
Because idiocracy is real. And it's here.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:00:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

They are from refrigeration.
And if you have the knowledge to digest the reference you are asking for, you have the knowledge to locate it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.

Interesting. Can you direct us to a reference that explains the different types of clots?

They are from refrigeration.
And if you have the knowledge to digest the reference you are asking for, you have the knowledge to locate it.

Now we're getting into the bullshit .
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:01:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No , he could post a study or article that he's familiar with .
* I assume he's smart enough to do that . You assuming I meant for him to somehow set himself up for doxing is concerning.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 3, post #25.

I started hotlinking it because people probably miss it.

One post . Nothing to substantiate even though asked many times . Pats self on back , high fives all around .

On a site known to Arock members you want the guy to dox himself?

* I assume he's smart enough to do that . You assuming I meant for him to somehow set himself up for doxing is concerning.

Are we talking about the guy that actually embalms people and said he saw no difference? How do you want him to prove that assertion to you?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've also heard that the ultra wealthy are rejecting organ donations from the vaccinated. There have been like 3 cases where an elite has needed an organ donation yet has suspiciously rejected non pureblood donors in favor of an additional wait.
View Quote

Lol. I heard they all got on spaceships and flew to planets with no problems.

There were like 4 cases of this. Someone heard about it and it was all over twitter.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:03:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:06:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Are we talking about the guy that actually embalms people and said he saw no difference? How do you want him to prove that assertion to you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 3, post #25.

One post . Nothing to substantiate even though asked many times . Pats self on back , high fives all around .

Read what I said . There should be documentation of this calamari clot if it were common ...or even uncommon prior to 2020. If he has knowledge of such a thing he would know what it's called and where to find documentation.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Read what I said . There should be documentation of this calamari clot if it were common ...or even uncommon prior to 2020. If he has knowledge of such a thing he would know what it's called and where to find documentation.
View Quote
My guess is that most of the people fixated specifically on the 'blood clots' didn't watch the actual vids being discussed, and aren't paying attention to the 'white calamari strings' discussed there.
Or any of the other supporting issues in the vids that Cambell and others have been trying to get acknowledgement from the gov't, and medical agencies, and addressed.  And that they've been told not to discuss it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

You mean like this:
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/a-clot-too-far-an-embalmer-dissects-antivax-misinformation-about-blood-clots-in-died-suddenly/

There is also this link. It's setup kinda weird. If you look at the figures and then find and look at 4.7 you can see they are known.

There is also this quizzlet thing someone setup. It talks about and quizzes on clots.

Are these what you were looking for?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:29:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You mean like this:
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/a-clot-too-far-an-embalmer-dissects-antivax-misinformation-about-blood-clots-in-died-suddenly/

There is also this link. It's setup kinda weird. If you look at the figures and then find and look at 4.7 you can see they are known.

There is also this quizzlet thing someone setup. It talks about and quizzes on clots.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean like this:

Someone will be along to tell you that website is fake and run by the deep state.

Or that it should be called "trustthesciencebasedmedicine.org"
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:36:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I am sure Ashely Biden's diary is a stunning example of elites that really care about their family members....
View Quote

Ashley Biden's diary? Does she talk about the CLAWT SHOT in there? Did she get one you think?

Or is this one of them, whaddyacallit, non sequitors? You fellas who know all about the conspiracy sure do drop a lot of those. Using Latin words must come from all your fancy science learnin'.

I'm just looking for someone who can explain some of the mechanics of this enormous global implausibly complex and evil conspiracy that has been going on, unexposed, for years. Surely, for example, there are lots of grad students working in labs and research facilities around the world who'd have figured out what the elites are doing to us now. Are they all just carefully selected to be willing slaves of the elites, knowingly sending their friends and family to an untimely death? Is there an online application process? Is there an elite Human Rabble Resources Department that does the hiring?

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:37:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You've already admitted to being an LPN from an old folks home.
There's absolutely nothing you've said regarding COVID or the vaccine that comes anywhere close to 'indisputable'.
Stop trying to pretend to be something you're not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've probably had covid twice , no more than 3 times in 4 years . If I took say , 7 doses of mrna with that , that'd be roughly 10 exposures to spike protein vs my natural exposure of 3 . Spike protein is cytotoxic. It's indisputable.

Vax proponents will say your body's defenses clear it out as it builds immunity and develops all these neat
antibodies. But , it appears it persists quite a while .

Vax proponents will look past the fact that the virus mutates and the vax only focuses on the one part of the virus that has been changed essentially years ago at this point .

Also , antibodies are not the gold standard for immune response. It does take a lot of effort and capacity to continually manufacture . You also develop antibodies to antibodies.  Having high antibodies all of the time can be very problematic.

You've already admitted to being an LPN from an old folks home.
There's absolutely nothing you've said regarding COVID or the vaccine that comes anywhere close to 'indisputable'.
Stop trying to pretend to be something you're not.

Oh look, another appeal to authority troll. If you want to bash some credentials, start posting your own.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:39:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Virology 099: What I learned in my first year of high school, and what you should have learned too, had you not been ditching class to sleep with your sister:

A virium (singular of virus) infects a cell in your body by reprogramming that cell to produce more copies of itself.
Commonly, that cell dies, either as a direct result of the viral infection, or after being targeted by your immune system and attacked.
But before it does, it releases these copies back into your body, with each looking for a new host cell to repeat the process.
This leads to an exponential growth pattern. If for each infected cell 10 virium were produced (that number used solely for purposes of example, the actual numbers would be much, much higher), that means you'd have 10 virium in the first generation, 100 virium in the next, 1000 in the third, etc.
Each of these virium are comprised of multiple parts, including - in the case of the COVID virus - a spike protien 'shell' (for lack of a better word).
It is this outward-facing element that your immune system - once it knows it's something that doesn't belong - uses to identify and target the virus, and the cells producing it.

Contrast this with an mRNA vaccine. In this case, mRNA is introduced into a relatively small number of cells, and in each cell, it resides outside of the nucleus.
It then acts similarly, but not the same, as a virus. But instead of programming the cell to produce an entire virus (which if it did would be capable of infecting other cells), it programs it to create solely the spike-protien, which has no 'life' of its own.
This 'teaches' your immune system to identify the actual virus, and primes it for action against it, should it infect you in the future.
What happens to the cells that do this? One of two things, generally. 1) Either the immune system targets them for destruction just like an infected cell - since - like a viral-infected cell, it is producing something the body doesn't want in it. Or, if it manages to survive, the mRNA, being highly unstable, becomes inactive in very short order, returning the cell to normal operation.
The 'reprogramming' instructions are not part of the cell nucleus, which means that cell division does not transfer the intructions to the next generation of cells. Once that cell is done producing spike protiens, that's it. And once all the cells that were originally affected by the vaccine (once again, a very, very, very, very small number relative to the number of cells in one's body), the vaccine is effectively 'gone'.

All this to say - if you credit the spike-protien component of the mRNA vaccines as a problem - and it might very well cause auto-immune related problems - then infection with the actual virus does exactly the same thing, only on a much larger scale, and with all the other damage that goes along with with an active infection. So if you think you can get through life never being exposed to a highly-contagious virus that is now, and has been for years now, endemic to our population... maybe being 'pure-blood' means something. But for the other 99% of the world's population, it doesn't really matter.
View Quote

I reporting you to VAERS
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:43:14 PM EDT
[#13]
We've literally had an embalmer post in this thread
Everyone chose to ignore it because it didn't follow the chosen narrative.

There's a counterintuitive fallacy called "An appeal to ignorance"

It's less common but is up ~14,000% in this thread
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes it would seem we are
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:50:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Page 3, post #25.

Still nothing from blackstang the "embalmer" ? The poster who made a single post that all the shot shill trolls stomping on this thread claimed was enough for them to end the discussion? I will say we can at least understand why they are so easily fooled
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:52:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Assertions in this thread:
1) Clots are somehow new in dead bodies
2) Well clots are not new but the composition of the clots is somehow new
3) I have this perfectly believable link on a site that contains nothing but COVID oogabooga
5) 5G can somehow tune in and clot you up bro.

"Eternal September" is real bro. Read the thread. AOL fucked us all.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:56:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nevermind,...
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:58:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My guess is that most of the people fixated specifically on the 'blood clots' didn't watch the actual vids being discussed, and aren't paying attention to the 'white calamari strings' discussed there.
Or any of the other supporting issues in the vids that Cambell and others have been trying to get acknowledgement from the gov't, and medical agencies, and addressed.  And that they've been told not to discuss it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very safe guess. So many people here trying to crowd out the signal with their noise.

To anyone reading this thread looking for answer, watch the Dr John Campbell video in the op and draw your own conclusions. Don't base it on anything else you read in this entire thread, too many people trying to justify their own bad decisions or failures to ask questions
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:02:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I have thought about this from the beginning… I refused to take the vaccine because it was being pushed too hard, but the idea of launching some real nasty stuff that attacks those who aren’t vaccinated and not buying their shit has definitely crossed my mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pfizer master race checking in.  

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

Disgusting.

I have thought about this from the beginning… I refused to take the vaccine because it was being pushed too hard, but the idea of launching some real nasty stuff that attacks those who aren’t vaccinated and not buying their shit has definitely crossed my mind.

#metoo
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:13:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.
View Quote

Don't start throwing facts around, doesn't fit into OPs narrative.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's probably the only post he'll make this year
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Until you get in a car accident and need a blood transfusion...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably so, if he is smart.

There are a couple of subjects I am an expert on.  I’ve made the mistake once or twice of posting about them, only to have people who know absolutely nothing about the topics wade in and argue with me.  It is discouraging to the point that I will never make the mistake of doing it again.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

There are a couple of subjects I am an expert on.  I’ve made the mistake once or twice of posting about them, only to have people who know absolutely nothing about the topics wade in and argue with me.  It is discouraging to the point that I will never make the mistake of doing it again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can understand that am sorry to hear . Wrestle with pigs and you'll likely get muddy .
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:33:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I can understand that am sorry to hear . Wrestle with pigs and you'll likely get muddy .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are many good things about arfcom.  It was just a matter of learning where those lines are.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:50:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paging Mr Higgs.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah who knows what he will be next time he posts.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not disparaging him but all I have is one anonymous statement and no substantiation. The trolls thought that was great .
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Paging Mr Higgs.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paging Mr Higgs.  

Absolute classic
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Concrete threads used to be a riot around here, they seem to have calmed down a bit though.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm not disparaging him but all I have is one anonymous statement and no substantiation. The trolls thought that was great .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah agreed. We know well by now these trolls dont need proof and dont ask questions. They will eagerly buy in to anyone that validates their decisions
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yeah agreed. We know well by now these trolls dont need proof and dont ask questions. They will eagerly buy in to anyone that validates their decisions
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol, that is everyone on the internet, on both sides of every issue.

Step 1:  form view, based on feelings
Step 2:  search for articles, studies, etc that support your already formed view
Step 3:  present these as evidence that your view is supported by fact and unbiased (even though you formed it before evaluating any evidence)
Step 4:  argue to the death that you are correct, even when definitively proven wrong.

The joys of a post-fact/post-truth world.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:49:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Step 2:  search for articles, studies, etc that support your already formed view
Step 3:  present these as evidence that your view is supported by fact and unbiased (even though you formed it before evaluating any evidence)
Step 4:  argue to the death that you are correct, even when definitively proven wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's weird though . This time we have more people dieing in the vax side than the control side...just vax the controls (no prob) . Tell them it stays in the deltoid (ha ) . Make it mandatory despite natural immunity (it's only been a thing since forever) . We identify that it basically kills people over 50 with 3 or more comorbidities...we should give it to kids that are unaffected (why not ). Bury our studies for 75 years . I ignore myocarditis , AKI , and seizure signals . Ignore non-covid excess deaths.  It can't be that one thing .

* that doesn't even take into account fauci and the gain of function,  certain patents , stolen elections , open borders during a pandemic , pilots , military  , new patients for the pharmaceutical industry...
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:51:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1984 became an instruction manual.  For all sides.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It's weird though . This time we have more people dieing in the vax side than the control side...just vax the controls (no prob) . Tell them it stays in the deltoid (ha ) . Make it mandatory despite natural immunity (it's only been a thing since forever) . We identify that it basically kills people over 50 with 3 or more comorbidities...we should give it to kids that are unaffected (why not ). Bury our studies for 75 years . I ignore myocarditis , AKI , and seizure signals . Ignore non-covid excess deaths.  It can't be that one thing .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is not one of the areas I am an expert in

Anecdotally, I don’t know anyone that has died from either Covid or the Vaxx, and I know many who have had Covid, been vaxxed, or had both.  

Anecdotally, it doesn’t seem like the vaxx stops the spread. So I see little reason for a young, healthy person to get vaxxed.

Both of these observations come with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

Those are my two cents, worth perhaps less than that.

Edit:  among my friend group, both old and young, covid and in particular the vaxx is no longer a topic of conversation.  We have hosted or attended large parties for last few weekends, and the subject never came up in conversation, nor does it ever come up at work.  It is no longer interesting to most people.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:01:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

* that doesn't even take into account fauci and the gain of function,  certain patents , stolen elections , open borders during a pandemic , pilots , military  , new patients for the pharmaceutical industry...
View Quote

..and give immunity to the manufacturers, suppress alternative medications that might be safe and cheap, and you will just need two shots, wait 3, oops 4, now a fifth
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:15:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Anecdotally, I don’t know anyone that has died from either Covid or the Vaxx, and I know many who have had Covid, been vaxxed, or had both.  

Anecdotally, it doesn’t seem like the vaxx stops the spread. So I see little reason for a young, healthy person to get vaxxed.

Edit:  among my friend group, both old and young, covid and in particular the vaxx is no longer a topic of conversation.  We have hosted or attended large parties for last few weekends, and the subject never came up in conversation, nor does it ever come up at work.  It is no longer interesting to most people.
View Quote

In my working world, COVID is still a hot topic. More so because it is impacting our daily work still and not in good ways.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

In my working world, COVID is still a hot topic. More so because it is impacting our daily work still and not in good ways.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, knowing a bit of your background, I imagine you have access to data that most of us don’t.

The other thing I should have said (just musing a bit), is that by now most people are either A) vaxxed or B) never going to get vaxxed.  Being familiar with the concepts of sunk costs, there is little to be gained by most people from arguing or debating it.  They’ve already done what they are going to do, and the consequences will be what they will be.

In arfcom speak, perhaps the concept of sunk costs can best be captured by the serenity prayer:

O God, give us the serenity to accept what cannot be changed, the courage to change what can be changed, and the wisdom to know the one from the other.

You aren’t changing your vaxx status at this point in the game
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:43:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
A friend of mine is one of the top phlebotomists in NE Ohio and works five hospitals. He has said the same thing for over two years. He never took the shot along with dozens at his main hospital ( he went on natural protocol which included 20,000 IUs of D3 per day as he worked with a ton of Covid patients ) they finally gave in and didn’t force employees to get it after about 8 months. His boss is a cardiologist and knew the connection in heart failure, heart enlargement, clots, etc. early on but they were forbidden by the hospital board from informing patients of what they saw. (BTW: I never took the “vaccines” and used ivermectin and quinine along with high dose D3, Querciton, zinc, and about 8 other supplements).
View Quote

Since there are many here who think it’s all BS, my friend who I mentioned above sent this to me today as he was involved with the surgery. [UPDATE: this looks like an example of what was taken out not the actual one taken from this patient - I may have read the text incorrectly and waiting for confirmation. - UPDATE 2/14/24 - that IS the actual photo] Taken from a female in her mid 20s, she got two Covid vaccines:

He knew the girl, otherwise healthy. She almost died (usually do when they are this large) and they had to open her chest to get it out - it’s called a saddle pulmonary embolism. He sees this all the time in vaccinated people. Young people and healthy older people - numbers are very high and he has never seen it like this - he has worked at hospitals for 40 years.

@Never_A_wick - I’m not bullshitting you buddy.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:53:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Sasquatch thread
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:56:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Since there are many here who think it’s all BS, my friend who I mentioned above sent this to me today as he was involved with the surgery. Taken from a female in her mid 20s, she got two Covid vaccines:

https://i.ibb.co/HKF9XQF/IMG-0333.jpg

He knew the girl, otherwise healthy. She almost died (usually do when they are this large) and they had to open her chest to get it out - it’s called a saddle pulmonary embolism. He sees this all the time in vaccinated people. Young people and healthy older people - numbers are very high and he has never seen it like this - he has worked at hospitals for 40 years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A friend of mine is one of the top phlebotomists in NE Ohio and works five hospitals. He has said the same thing for over two years. He never took the shot along with dozens at his main hospital ( he went on natural protocol which included 20,000 IUs of D3 per day as he worked with a ton of Covid patients ) they finally gave in and didn’t force employees to get it after about 8 months. His boss is a cardiologist and knew the connection in heart failure, heart enlargement, clots, etc. early on but they were forbidden by the hospital board from informing patients of what they saw. (BTW: I never took the “vaccines” and used ivermectin and quinine along with high dose D3, Querciton, zinc, and about 8 other supplements).

Since there are many here who think it’s all BS, my friend who I mentioned above sent this to me today as he was involved with the surgery. Taken from a female in her mid 20s, she got two Covid vaccines:

This particular phenomenon as it appears to relates to some vaccines has been documented and continues to be studied.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10303489/

Is it OK to trust an institutional source now?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:03:36 AM EDT
[#43]
20 to 30 % works out to be 40 to 60% of the people who took the vaccine are getting the clots since 1/3 of the people did not take the vaccine and are dying of something else
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:22:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Ashley Biden's diary? Does she talk about the CLAWT SHOT in there? Did she get one you think?

Or is this one of them, whaddyacallit, non sequitors? You fellas who know all about the conspiracy sure do drop a lot of those. Using Latin words must come from all your fancy science learnin'.

I'm just looking for someone who can explain some of the mechanics of this enormous global implausibly complex and evil conspiracy that has been going on, unexposed, for years. Surely, for example, there are lots of grad students working in labs and research facilities around the world who'd have figured out what the elites are doing to us now. Are they all just carefully selected to be willing slaves of the elites, knowingly sending their friends and family to an untimely death? Is there an online application process? Is there an elite Human Rabble Resources Department that does the hiring?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am sure Ashely Biden's diary is a stunning example of elites that really care about their family members....

Wow, that went right over your head...you talked about elites and family members and I responded.  I will be just a little simpler this time for you.....

Maybe you can explain why the massive deaths didn't start until March of 2020 when the Gov got involved Vs back in late 2019 when has been proven to be in the US.   Hospitals functioned as normal and treated people up until then....funny how that works.

I guess the fact more people died in the same time frame after the jab was available than from when kung flu was identified in the US should be a clue how good it was.  How could that be when you killed the people with 4 or more comorbidities before the jab was open to the public thanks to the medical community that stopped treating people?  On top of that the variants in the future were not as deadly and they had more options besides the jab like antibody treatments.  

Hospitals didn't even test people "fully vaccinated" until breakthrough cases appeared, the medical community is paid off.  The breakthrough cases wasn't reported until many people on social media bragging they got the latest and greatest card got kung flu.  Hospitals got more money for a kung flu case, even more if you got put on a vent.  Funny they told people to go home and die and only come back when you can't breath.  No type of treatment or anything, if you did this with the regular flu the results would have been similar.

You can yell at clouds how the elite care for their own and the medical community is a saint and can do no wrong till the cows come home, just follow the money is all I can tell you.  I don't give a shit if people want the jab or not, their body their choice.  My choice was to avoid it, I am still here to talk about it so kung flu obviously was overrated as the kill EVERYONE virus.  How about looking at who all reported it that way and the people behind it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:27:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

non se·qui·tur
/?nän 'sekw?d?r/
noun
plural noun: non sequiturs
a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement.
"his weird mixed metaphors and non sequiturs"

View Quote

So do you think she took the vax or not? Any explanation for how this crazy conspiracy is supposed to actually work? Like, my GP for example, nice fella from India, pretty sharp guy. He recommends the CLAWT SHAWT and has talked about how he's seen a number of his patients die after reading dumbass internet propaganda and how he sees more kids with whooping cough now because their parents got on the conspiracy train. Now do you figure you're just smarter on all this than he is or is he trying to murder me?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:41:13 AM EDT
[#46]
My youngest likes to play "restaurant" now, where I come into the room and he's got a little table set up and I sit down and he comes over to ask me what I want to eat. He's got a box of plastic play food. I'll try to engage him in "grown-up" conversation, talk about the weather, ask about the catch of the day, but he's just a little feller and it's a stretch for him. So he just says, "YEAH. What do you want to eat?" He's only got so much, some plastic hamburgers and apples and stuff. He's playing a game using his imagination but he doesn't have enough material upstairs that's relevant to the task for him to expand the conversation, see? It's impossible. And he doesn't have plastic filet mignon or a plastic cheesecake or much else other than some basic stuff. But he looooves playing restaurant! It's entertaining for him to pretend he's in a situation that he isn't really in, even if it's a pretty crude imitation of the real world.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

His PhD is in Nursing, and his research was in teaching methods. So, you have an AFMajor and a Nurse speculating on shit that if they had been some Leftists pushing some agenda, they would be universally mocked over their credentials, like we do with "Dr." Jill.

But, any criticism of these guys is just proof you are in denial about the poison you obviously have in your body, as there is no possible other explanation not to cling to their every word.
View Quote

I'm sorry but I'm really not sure what you are trying to say other than suggesting I am in denial.  Not true, I dont regret my decision to vaccinate which was based upon research and discussions with physicians and considered my own risk assessment.  I suffered minor reactions to the first vaccination; injection site soreness and mild flu like symptoms and nothing else after that.  I stay updated on all preventative vaccinations and regularly undergo medically recommended preventative/proactive diagnostics.  They don't guarantee health but they can prevent infections or lessen their severity... and diagnostics can detect conditions before they are symptomatic.  Early detection increases the likelihood of a cure and a more rapid recovery. This is science and yes science is not always correct... but opinions from questionable sources citing questionable evidence have not swayed my opinion thus far.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:45:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

LOL!  What??  VAXXERS have been the very definition of Karen.
View Quote

LOL? perhaps you should have quoted my complete post... did you read it?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:54:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Since there are many here who think it's all BS, my friend who I mentioned above sent this to me today as he was involved with the surgery. Taken from a female in her mid 20s, she got two Covid vaccines:

He knew the girl, otherwise healthy. She almost died (usually do when they are this large) and they had to open her chest to get it out - it's called a saddle pulmonary embolism. He sees this all the time in vaccinated people. Young people and healthy older people - numbers are very high and he has never seen it like this - he has worked at hospitals for 40 years.

@Never_A_wick - I'm not bullshitting you buddy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:56:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What's wrong with the free flow of information; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_cQ_4qBQdA
View Quote

This one almost got past me with all the trolls polluting this thread. Its a good video and discusses This video that was banned by youtube that described a 34 year old male who died of an aortic dissection 16 days after his first dose. Also a good reminder when people say the unvaccinated are the ones that died, that this kid was considered unvaccinated because he wasnt 14 days past his second dose.

In this sad case the mom asked to have autopsy performed on her son in the US and was refused. She ended up traveling to Germany with her dead sons organs to get the forensic analysis done. Spike protein was identified in the aorta (16 days after the shot - so much for stays in the deltoid) and swelling from immune response was also detected. The young man was also confirmed to not have been infected by covid. Any spike present was from the shot.

Sad that her 34 year old son died suddenly and unexpectedly, sad that this mom couldnt get answers in the United States, and sad that the video was banned from youtube. Sad that freedom of speech has been usurped in this country, we used to be a country of ideas but now we are a country where the leaders and the mob shout down or censor any dissent
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top