Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:05:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Since there are many here who think it’s all BS, my friend who I mentioned above sent this to me today as he was involved with the surgery. Taken from a female in her mid 20s, she got two Covid vaccines:

https://i.ibb.co/HKF9XQF/IMG-0333.jpg

He knew the girl, otherwise healthy. She almost died (usually do when they are this large) and they had to open her chest to get it out - it’s called a saddle pulmonary embolism. He sees this all the time in vaccinated people. Young people and healthy older people - numbers are very high and he has never seen it like this - he has worked at hospitals for 40 years.

@Never_A_wick - I’m not bullshitting you buddy.
View Quote

@BerettaGuy

Not suggesting u are bullshitting but the picture is not what it is being represented to be.
This photograph is cited in a medical journal and was taken from a patient with a longstanding condition: chronic endothelialized scar tissue that was extracted surgically from a patient with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTepH) and not "otherwise healthy." There was absolutely no reference to any vaccination and a clear medical basis for the diseased tissue...

Colombian Journal of Anestesiology
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:08:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

@BerettaGuy

Not suggesting u are bullshitting but the picture is not what it is being represented to be.
This photograph is cited in a medical journal and was taken from a patient with a longstanding condition: chronic endothelialized scar tissue that was extracted surgically from a patient with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTepH) and not "otherwise healthy." There was absolutely no reference to any vaccination and a clear medical basis for the diseased tissue...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since there are many here who think it’s all BS, my friend who I mentioned above sent this to me today as he was involved with the surgery. Taken from a female in her mid 20s, she got two Covid vaccines:

He knew the girl, otherwise healthy. She almost died (usually do when they are this large) and they had to open her chest to get it out - it’s called a saddle pulmonary embolism. He sees this all the time in vaccinated people. Young people and healthy older people - numbers are very high and he has never seen it like this - he has worked at hospitals for 40 years.

@BerettaGuy

Edit:  reserving judgment
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:16:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Wow, that went right over your head...you talked about elites and family members and I responded.  I will be just a little simpler this time for you.....

https://media.tenor.com/idMbLvxhzIEAAAAC/some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.gif

Maybe you can explain why the massive deaths didn't start until March of 2020 when the Gov got involved Vs back in late 2019 when has been proven to be in the US.   Hospitals functioned as normal and treated people up until then....funny how that works.

I guess the fact more people died in the same time frame after the jab was available than from when kung flu was identified in the US should be a clue how good it was.  How could that be when you killed the people with 4 or more comorbidities before the jab was open to the public thanks to the medical community that stopped treating people?  On top of that the variants in the future were not as deadly and they had more options besides the jab like antibody treatments.  

Hospitals didn't even test people "fully vaccinated" until breakthrough cases appeared, the medical community is paid off.  The breakthrough cases wasn't reported until many people on social media bragging they got the latest and greatest card got kung flu.  Hospitals got more money for a kung flu case, even more if you got put on a vent.  Funny they told people to go home and die and only come back when you can't breath.  No type of treatment or anything, if you did this with the regular flu the results would have been similar.

You can yell at clouds how the elite care for their own and the medical community is a saint and can do no wrong till the cows come home, just follow the money is all I can tell you.  I don't give a shit if people want the jab or not, their body their choice.  My choice was to avoid it, I am still here to talk about it so kung flu obviously was overrated as the kill EVERYONE virus.  How about looking at who all reported it that way and the people behind it.
View Quote

Lets not forget died with covid being passed off as died of covid, people killed by overuse of the ventilators, and so many statistics being jacked due to the novel definition of fully vaccinated being 14 days past the second dose
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:22:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@BerettaGuy

View Quote

Unless there's a different photo in the linked paper I'm not seeing that's not the same one. Same surgeon or team but a different embolism/piece of tissue.

There are certainly rare heart issues associated with the various vaccines but I think a far more common explanation for "vaccine" heart issues is....COVID. These saddle embolisms were apparently observed early and fairly often.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10238810/

But, of course, folks will believe whatever they want.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:55:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So do you think she took the vax or not? Any explanation for how this crazy conspiracy is supposed to actually work? Like, my GP for example, nice fella from India, pretty sharp guy. He recommends the CLAWT SHAWT and has talked about how he's seen a number of his patients die after reading dumbass internet propaganda and how he sees more kids with whooping cough now because their parents got on the conspiracy train. Now do you figure you're just smarter on all this than he is or is he trying to murder me?
View Quote

Rachel Maddow "The Virus Stops With Every Vaccinated Person, a Vaccinated Person Can't Spread Covid"

Oh wait....... wrong propaganda as that didn't fit your narrative.  

My doctor told me I was probably going to be hospitalized if I didn't get jabbed, somehow I didn't even see a doctor for anything I didn't have an appointment for months in advance.  Most doctors follow what they are told, as supposedly some 'science' has been tested and as approved from an organization that allows them to work.  I still got a tetanus shot a few months ago, doesn't mean all 'science' is bad but anything pushed to the extreme should be highly questioned.  Maybe if everyone had quit screaming about the unvaccinated and the higher ups in the CDC and FDA hiding part of the data for the people to make an educated decision we wouldn't be in this mess....nope here we are.  I am sure the people who took fen-phen are first on the list to sign up for a new drug approved by the FDA.

How is the, "this virus didn't come from a lab" message working out for you.

You are just trolling at this point, ignored all my questions, just like someone that either doesn't have the answer and can't admit it or knows the answer but can't admit because it doesn't follow what they believe.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:56:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Again Berettaguy is gtg in my opinion and not a call out but this looked like the same series as tissue, writing and cloth appear a match and worthy of mention ymmv
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:08:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHmQKKH2F8

Oh wait....... wrong propaganda as that didn't fit your narrative.  My doctor told me I was probably going to be hospitalized if I didn't'get jabbed, somehow I didn't even see a doctor for anything I didn't have an appointment for months in advance.  Most doctors follow what they are told, as supposedly some 'science' has been tested and was approved from an organization that allows them to work.  I still got a tetanus shot a few months ago, doesn't mean all 'science' is bad but anything pushed to the extreme should be highly questioned.  Maybe if everyone screaming about the unvaccinated and the higher ups in the CDC and FDA hiding part of the data for the people to make an educated decision we wouldn't be in this mess....nope here we are.  I am sure the people who took fen-phen are first on the list to sign up for a new drug approved by the FDA.

You are just trolling at this point, ignored all my questions, just like someone that either doesn't have the answer and can't admit it or knows the answer but can't admit because it doesn't follow what they believe.
View Quote

Or option 3: just here to derail the thread so people who might be interested in learning give up due to all the noise
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:18:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:18:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Unresponsive chaff removed.

Most doctors follow what they are told, as supposedly some 'science' has been tested and as approved from an organization that allows them to work.  

View Quote

So you're smarter than the doctors, and the public health officials, and the researchers, all over the planet, in the U.S, Europe, India, China, Brazil, Korea, Australia, all of them. They've all been fooled by some (?) bad actors, somewhere, who somehow planted/wrote some "'science'," all these people who've spent their entire lives on the subject. Very objectively intelligent people, the same ones you'd trust to do your kid's brain surgery. They've been hoodwinked, dull incurious sheep who are doing what they're told. But not you. You figured it out. And you believe that. You think that's a reasonable explanation for how things are.

Do you think that sounds plausible?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:19:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Or option 3: just here to derail the thread so people who might be interested in learning give up due to all the noise
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHmQKKH2F8

Oh wait....... wrong propaganda as that didn't fit your narrative.  My doctor told me I was probably going to be hospitalized if I didn't'get jabbed, somehow I didn't even see a doctor for anything I didn't have an appointment for months in advance.  Most doctors follow what they are told, as supposedly some 'science' has been tested and was approved from an organization that allows them to work.  I still got a tetanus shot a few months ago, doesn't mean all 'science' is bad but anything pushed to the extreme should be highly questioned.  Maybe if everyone screaming about the unvaccinated and the higher ups in the CDC and FDA hiding part of the data for the people to make an educated decision we wouldn't be in this mess....nope here we are.  I am sure the people who took fen-phen are first on the list to sign up for a new drug approved by the FDA.

Interested in learning what?  Are you really still considering getting the vaxx?  

I know very little, but I do know enough to know that getting it now is not even a consideration.

These threads are for LoLs, not learning.  

Apologies to anyone who is genuinely still deciding.  But really?  Why?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:21:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:24:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Pureblood master race! After covid, I didn’t get sick at all for 2 years. Not even the sniffles. I’m not the only one that has noticed that.
View Quote

On the other hand,  I was vaccinated in 2019 and didn't get Covid until this year.  I also didn't have hardly any other respiratory viral diseases for the last 4 years either.  No flu, 1-2 colds in the last 4 years -- compared to flu every other year and 1-2 colds per year in previous years.  This is clear and undeniable, 100% proof that Covid vaccine is protective not just against Covid, but other viral respiratory diseases.  No other potential cause could result in such overwhelming protection.  I'm not the only one who noticed that either.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:35:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So you're smarter than the doctors, and the public health officials, and the researchers, all over the planet, in the U.S, Europe, India, China, Brazil, Korea, Australia, all of them. They've all been fooled by some (?) bad actors, somewhere, who somehow planted/wrote some "'science'," all these people who've spent their entire lives on the subject. Very objectively intelligent people, the same ones you'd trust to do your kid's brain surgery. They've been hoodwinked, dull incurious sheep who are doing what they're told. But not you. You figured it out. And you believe that. You think that's a reasonable explanation for how things are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most doctors follow what they are told, as supposedly some 'science' has been tested and as approved from an organization that allows them to work.  

You know the funny thing is I remember having this exact same discussion with the 9/11 truthers 20-some years ago.

"Yeah man WTC 7 was brought down by explosives. Check it out, it's all here on this new thing, Yootubes."

"FDNY lost over 300 dudes that day. There hundreds of firefighters who were there and watched it happen, thousands of firefighters and investigators who went through the scene. They disagree with your Yootubes. Do you think they were in on it or do you just think you know more about it than they do?"

"uh, Bushitler did 9/11 NO BLOOD FOR OIL"

I thought they were easily susceptible to crazy conspiracy nonsense because they were leftwing dipshits. Nope.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:37:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

On the other hand,  I was vaccinated in 2019 and didn't get Covid until this year.  I also didn't have hardly any other respiratory viral diseases for the last 4 years either.  No flu, 1-2 colds in the last 4 years -- compared to flu every other year and 1-2 colds per year in previous years.  This is clear and undeniable, 100% proof that Covid vaccine is protective not just against Covid, but other viral respiratory diseases.  No other potential cause could result in such overwhelming protection.  I'm not the only one who noticed that either.
View Quote

Maybe my sarcasm meter is off but....

Can you tell me where you hide the time machine....asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:42:40 AM EDT
[#15]
It really is an interesting self inflicted disease . Who would notice a 2-5% exacerbation in a pre-existing disease or something new and mild . Ah, it's always been around. It's funny though , with all the excess deaths there still hasn't been a negative rebound from people dieing early ...just a steady 10% average increase over previous years .
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:44:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Maybe my sarcasm meter is off but....

Can you tell me where you hide the time machine....asking for a friend.
View Quote

I got super-secret, early version of the vaccine without all the bad stuff. :D

Alternatively, it's possible I got it in April/May of 2021.  :) :) :)
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:48:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You know the funny thing is I remember having this exact same discussion with the 9/11 truthers 20-some years ago.

"Yeah man WTC 7 was brought down by explosives. Check it out, it's all here on this new thing, Yootubes."

"FDNY lost over 300 dudes that day. There hundreds of firefighters who were there and watched it happen, thousands of firefighters and investigators who went through the scene. They disagree with your Yootubes. Do you think they were in on it or do you just think you know more about it than they do?"

I thought they were easily susceptible to crazy conspiracy nonsense because they were leftwing dipshits. Nope.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you now have to start quoting yourself for the ultimate echo chamber, nice job.

I didn't say all of the medical community is bad, usually it is the people in charge that make budget decisions though.  It took decades for the idiots to finally admit smoking was bad for you.  If you think the AMA is a saint you might want to pick up a history book.  Sounds like you fully welcome all the transgender surgeries on minors approved and done by the very medical community that you are boasting about.  

Of course now we have people indoctrinated into global warming....oh wait global cooling....fuck it just call it climate change.  I am sure the 'science' is totally legit here too with people spending their entire lives dedicated to the cause.  I guess putting thermometers on top of black asphalt to try and take the readings makes this a legit claim.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:12:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So you now have to start quoting yourself for the ultimate echo chamber, nice job.

I didn't say all of the medical community is bad, usually it is the people in charge that make budget decisions though.  It took decades for the idiots to finally admit smoking was bad for you.  If you think the AMA is a saint you might want to pick up a history book.  Sounds like you fully welcome all the transgender surgeries on minors approved and done by the very medical community that you are boasting about.  

Of course now we have people indoctrinated into global warming....oh wait global cooling....fuck it just call it climate change.  I am sure the 'science' is totally legit here too with people spending their entire lives dedicated to the cause.  I guess putting thermometers on top of black asphalt to try and take the readings makes this a legit claim.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you considered perhaps that there are many mistakes, some abuses of power, and very few grand conspiracies.  It all makes more sense when put in the proper perspective. Not specific to Covid, but rather life and human imperfection.  Applicable on both personal and societal levels.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:14:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Some of the medical community received incentives to promote the shots
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:27:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

This one almost got past me with all the trolls polluting this thread. Its a good video and discusses This video that was banned by youtube that described a 34 year old male who died of an aortic dissection 16 days after his first dose. Also a good reminder when people say the unvaccinated are the ones that died, that this kid was considered unvaccinated because he wasnt 14 days past his second dose.

In this sad case the mom asked to have autopsy performed on her son in the US and was refused. She ended up traveling to Germany with her dead sons organs to get the forensic analysis done. Spike protein was identified in the aorta (16 days after the shot - so much for stays in the deltoid) and swelling from immune response was also detected. The young man was also confirmed to not have been infected by covid. Any spike present was from the shot.

Sad that her 34 year old son died suddenly and unexpectedly, sad that this mom couldnt get answers in the United States, and sad that the video was banned from youtube. Sad that freedom of speech has been usurped in this country, we used to be a country of ideas but now we are a country where the leaders and the mob shout down or censor any dissent
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's wrong with the free flow of information; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_cQ_4qBQdA

This one almost got past me with all the trolls polluting this thread. Its a good video and discusses This video that was banned by youtube that described a 34 year old male who died of an aortic dissection 16 days after his first dose. Also a good reminder when people say the unvaccinated are the ones that died, that this kid was considered unvaccinated because he wasnt 14 days past his second dose.

In this sad case the mom asked to have autopsy performed on her son in the US and was refused. She ended up traveling to Germany with her dead sons organs to get the forensic analysis done. Spike protein was identified in the aorta (16 days after the shot - so much for stays in the deltoid) and swelling from immune response was also detected. The young man was also confirmed to not have been infected by covid. Any spike present was from the shot.

Sad that her 34 year old son died suddenly and unexpectedly, sad that this mom couldnt get answers in the United States, and sad that the video was banned from youtube. Sad that freedom of speech has been usurped in this country, we used to be a country of ideas but now we are a country where the leaders and the mob shout down or censor any dissent

^^Last paragraph is spot on^^

....it seems people that continue to argue incessantly FOR the "jab" and "trust the science", are incredibly similar to the TDS crowd, the MSM, Ukraine over USA Border and liberals in general.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:10:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Lets not forget died with covid being passed off as died of covid, people killed by overuse of the ventilators, and so many statistics being jacked due to the novel definition of fully vaccinated being 14 days past the second dose
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, that went right over your head...you talked about elites and family members and I responded.  I will be just a little simpler this time for you.....

https://media.tenor.com/idMbLvxhzIEAAAAC/some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.gif

Maybe you can explain why the massive deaths didn't start until March of 2020 when the Gov got involved Vs back in late 2019 when has been proven to be in the US.   Hospitals functioned as normal and treated people up until then....funny how that works.

I guess the fact more people died in the same time frame after the jab was available than from when kung flu was identified in the US should be a clue how good it was.  How could that be when you killed the people with 4 or more comorbidities before the jab was open to the public thanks to the medical community that stopped treating people?  On top of that the variants in the future were not as deadly and they had more options besides the jab like antibody treatments.  

Hospitals didn't even test people "fully vaccinated" until breakthrough cases appeared, the medical community is paid off.  The breakthrough cases wasn't reported until many people on social media bragging they got the latest and greatest card got kung flu.  Hospitals got more money for a kung flu case, even more if you got put on a vent.  Funny they told people to go home and die and only come back when you can't breath.  No type of treatment or anything, if you did this with the regular flu the results would have been similar.

You can yell at clouds how the elite care for their own and the medical community is a saint and can do no wrong till the cows come home, just follow the money is all I can tell you.  I don't give a shit if people want the jab or not, their body their choice.  My choice was to avoid it, I am still here to talk about it so kung flu obviously was overrated as the kill EVERYONE virus.  How about looking at who all reported it that way and the people behind it.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/fox-35-investigates-questions-raised-after-fatal-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-covid-19-death

sunlight is the best disinfectant.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:15:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This is not one of the areas I am an expert in

Anecdotally, I don’t know anyone that has died from either Covid or the Vaxx, and I know many who have had Covid, been vaxxed, or had both.  

Anecdotally, it doesn’t seem like the vaxx stops the spread. So I see little reason for a young, healthy person to get vaxxed.

Both of these observations come with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

Those are my two cents, worth perhaps less than that.

Edit:  among my friend group, both old and young, covid and in particular the vaxx is no longer a topic of conversation.  We have hosted or attended large parties for last few weekends, and the subject never came up in conversation, nor does it ever come up at work.  It is no longer interesting to most people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.

Don't start throwing facts around, doesn't fit into OPs narrative.

That's probably the only post he'll make this year

Yeah who knows what he will be next time he posts.

I'm not disparaging him but all I have is one anonymous statement and no substantiation. The trolls thought that was great .

Yeah agreed. We know well by now these trolls dont need proof and dont ask questions. They will eagerly buy in to anyone that validates their decisions

lol, that is everyone on the internet, on both sides of every issue.

Step 1:  form view, based on feelings
Step 2:  search for articles, studies, etc that support your already formed view
Step 3:  present these as evidence that your view is supported by fact and unbiased (even though you formed it before evaluating any evidence)
Step 4:  argue to the death that you are correct, even when definitively proven wrong.

It's weird though . This time we have more people dieing in the vax side than the control side...just vax the controls (no prob) . Tell them it stays in the deltoid (ha ) . Make it mandatory despite natural immunity (it's only been a thing since forever) . We identify that it basically kills people over 50 with 3 or more comorbidities...we should give it to kids that are unaffected (why not ). Bury our studies for 75 years . I ignore myocarditis , AKI , and seizure signals . Ignore non-covid excess deaths.  It can't be that one thing .

This is not one of the areas I am an expert in

Anecdotally, I don’t know anyone that has died from either Covid or the Vaxx, and I know many who have had Covid, been vaxxed, or had both.  

Anecdotally, it doesn’t seem like the vaxx stops the spread. So I see little reason for a young, healthy person to get vaxxed.

Both of these observations come with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.

Those are my two cents, worth perhaps less than that.

Edit:  among my friend group, both old and young, covid and in particular the vaxx is no longer a topic of conversation.  We have hosted or attended large parties for last few weekends, and the subject never came up in conversation, nor does it ever come up at work.  It is no longer interesting to most people.

Anecdotes for me favor the vaccine.

I know two guys that went into the hospital with Covid, one was in bad shape he was in there for a couple weeks.

I know a lot of people that got the vaccine and were fine.

I took the first shot, then caught Covid at work when everyone else did, and said fuck it and never went and got the second. Had very few symptoms the first time, got it again this fall and had all the symptoms, flu like, no taste or smell for over a week, it was stupid.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:19:28 AM EDT
[#23]

I know one. The guy I mentioned in my last post that was in the hospital.

I talked to him at the gas station while getting a breakfast sandwich and he said "I thought I was gonna die, it was scary. If getting a shot means I don't ever have to go through that again I'll be the first in line for it"

He's a business owner, gun owner, leans right, the whole nine, was scared for the vaccine and didn't get it, and almost died.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:24:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

....it seems people that continue to argue incessantly FOR the "jab" and "trust the science", are incredibly similar to the TDS crowd, the MSM, Ukraine over USA Border and liberals in general.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's wrong with the free flow of information; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_cQ_4qBQdA

Might be able to distill all that down to simply "sheep"
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#25]

The ones who deeply regret not taking it aren't alive to express their regret, or haven't spoken with you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:34:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We already did this a couple weeks ago.
View Quote

But yet here you are....  fucking dupe police are ghey
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The ones who deeply regret not taking it aren't alive to express their regret, or haven't spoken with you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/01/02/remarkable-survey-28-of-americans-personally-know-someone-who-died-from-covid-19-jab/
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:01:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/01/02/remarkable-survey-28-of-americans-personally-know-someone-who-died-from-covid-19-jab/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A 1000 person poll that uses phone surveys?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
View Quote

Well Dr. Crowe, you’re in for a big surprise at the end of the movie.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

@BerettaGuy

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@BerettaGuy

I’m also interested in this now. Was this picture misrepresented?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:07:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

By "argue incessantly" you mean have an opinion you do not share?  By "Trust the science" You refer to relying upon established medicine over self proclaimed youtube experts?  When you have nothing left just call them liberals?  

I disagree with you but I am not compelled to insult those here for what I personally believe is their stupidity and lemming like behavior... (the true sheep) Sadly, occasionally I digress
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

How do you guys figure the elites communicate about their evil plans? Think they have a special secure IT network or something? Or maybe they all have that Tesla neural link thingy?

Must be tough, tho, I mean, let's say an elite has a non-elite nephew they're really fond of, just upper-middle-class. How do they let them know not to take the poison meant to kill all the rabble? Is it a pull-aside, or maybe they communicate back to the mother ship to make sure that kid gets a placebo, or what? But if someone doesn't get the memo the kid gets first class ticket on a fast train to Rubbery Clot Town. Seems really hairy. Those elites must be really fuckin' good, I tell you. They're the elites for a reason I guess.
View Quote

George Carlin answered this inquiry best, I’ll allow him to bless you this fine morning:

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I’m not sure if you could be more wrong. You might be at peak wrongness already.
View Quote

In typical Sokarul fashion, the “nuh uh” defense has reared its head.

The refutations you have presented just obliterated the facts I presented. I just don’t know how I’ll overcome it? LMAO!!

To those asking “how many embalmers are finding these antennas?” It appears 7/10…

Interview with an individual collecting this data

You would think the .gov would be funding something like this, but nah, they’re too busy establishing their version of the “nuh uh” defense, as only they could.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:33:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I know two guys that went into the hospital with Covid, one was in bad shape he was in there for a couple weeks.

I took the first shot, then caught Covid at work when everyone else did, and said fuck it and never went and got the second. Had very few symptoms the first time, got it again this fall and had all the symptoms, flu like, no taste or smell for over a week, it was stupid.
View Quote
Anecdotes are not data.

Quoted:
View Quote
There are also people who deeply regret the vaccine while aren’t alive to express their regret either, because COVID still killed them even being fully vaccinated.

Quoted:
By "argue incessantly" you mean have an opinion you do not share?  By "Trust the science" You refer to relying upon established medicine over self proclaimed youtube experts?  When you have nothing left just call them liberals?  

I disagree with you but I am not compelled to insult those here for what I personally believe is their stupidity and lemming like behavior... (the true sheep) Sadly, occasionally I digress
View Quote
You mean the same established medical community that published papers demonstrating myocarditis risks in young males. Or the MD’s who actually came out against it because of the risks including some who got vaccinated and then realized the problems. Or the ongoing mortality data indicting there is still excessive deaths. But we’re just sheep.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:38:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Anecdotes are not data.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anecdotes are not data.

I didn't say they were, I was replying to the poster that had differing anecdotes to kind of point that out.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:41:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeap and pile on in every Ivermectin discussion thread, using talking points debunked 2+ years ago, with the same tactics of condescension, insults and name calling.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:43:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Or the ongoing mortality data indicting there is still excessive deaths.
View Quote

Is it possible this is self perpetuating? Meaning, if you read this thread and others like it, many no longer trust doctors.  So you might assume they are less likely to seek care today than they would have been pre-Covid.  The key to survival in many cases is early detection. This results in excess deaths, which in turn results in less trust, which in turn results in more excess deaths?  

Just a random thought.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:45:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

You think the COVID vaccine protected you from the flu and "other viral respiratory diseases"?

This has to be sarcasm that I’m missing, right?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:55:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

In typical Sokarul fashion, the “nuh uh” defense has reared its head.

The refutations you have presented just obliterated the facts I presented. I just don’t know how I’ll overcome it? LMAO!!

To those asking “how many embalmers are finding these antennas?” It appears 7/10…

Interview with an individual collecting this data

You would think the .gov would be funding something like this, but nah, they’re too busy establishing their version of the “nuh uh” defense, as only they could.
View Quote

There is nothing to defend against. You cited no sources. It’s just your opinions. Care to show, using sources, how the vaccine “changed your genetic sequence”? Do you think the DNA in cells in my toes changed because i was vaccinated?

It’s the same thing in this new post 7/10 embalmers? I see you didn’t read the thread. Anyways, care to back up 7/10? Or is it just “trust me bro”?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:55:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You think the COVID vaccine protected you from the flu and "other viral respiratory diseases"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhhhh... yeah?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Is it possible this is self perpetuating? Meaning, if you read this thread and others like it, many no longer trust doctors.  So you might assume they are less likely to seek care today than they would have been pre-Covid.  The key to survival in many cases is early detection. This results in excess deaths, which in turn results in less trust, which in turn results in more excess deaths?  

Just a random thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a random thought.
A random thought with some credence.  That could likely be one aspect.  On the flip side, the burnout of doctors and nurses has led to staffing shortages as well leading to longer lead times to get in.  So it may not just be on the patient side.

The challenge is excess deaths percentage wise are still running high in the population who should need the medical community the least, young adults.  And anecdotes are not helpful because it was infrequent before and still infrequent compared to older populations who are much more likely to die.  It is also why they usually have much lower premiums with much higher coverages for life insurance.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:05:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Anecdotes are not data.

There are also people who deeply regret the vaccine while aren’t alive to express their regret either, because COVID still killed them even being fully vaccinated.

You mean the same established medical community that published papers demonstrating myocarditis risks in young males. Or the MD’s who actually came out against it because of the risks including some who got vaccinated and then realized the problems. Or the ongoing mortality data indicting there is still excessive deaths. But we’re just sheep.
View Quote

Well, yes.  I am not suggesting vaccinations are without risk. But when the risk of disease is vastly greater than the risk of a vaccination, it is an acceptable risk. Generally, your type of argument only covers a small portion of the equation or relies upon false assertions, that those who Vaxxed are dying by the millions and avoids the reality of the millions of COVID-19 deaths that the actual disease caused. I believe there are a couple of flaws with your equation but agree that The virus has weakened and to healthy young people who have little risk it may not be necessary to vaccinate.   what my cardiologist said was, the shot can have side effects which mirror those that are occur with the actual disease.  Take a look at COVID-19 post virus symptomology. When we were having nearly 1000 deaths a day in New York City, members here were claiming Covid was a hoax that Photos of refrigerated morgue trailers were Photoshopped, that listing hospital deaths as Covid 19 Deaths somehow enabled hospitals to glean, huge subsidies, and decrying “who knows anyone who has this fake disease.”  Honestly sir were you one of those?  Are you one of the people who insists that any medical condition condition that occurs following a vaccination is caused by that vaccination?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:12:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
A random thought with some credence.  That could likely be one aspect.  On the flip side, the burnout of doctors and nurses has led to staffing shortages as well leading to longer lead times to get in.  So it may not just be on the patient side.

The challenge is excess deaths percentage wise are still running high in the population who should need the medical community the least, young adults.  And anecdotes are not helpful because it was infrequent before and still infrequent compared to older populations who are much more likely to die.  It is also why they usually have much lower premiums with much higher coverages for life insurance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a random thought.

If it is vaxx related, and it could be, it should shake out relatively quickly.

Meaning, if the vaxx was going to cause death in X% of the population, by some date it would have killed all that it is going to kill.  

I doubt many young adults are still deciding today to get the Covid vaccination.  They will have already done so, or decided not to.

So we might see a bow wave of deaths, and then revert to normal.  If it doesn’t revert to normal, that could suggest it is Covid, rather than the vaxx.  Because Covid can be caught again and again.   As opposed to getting vaccinated, which is a single discreet event (less those who take biannual boosters or something).
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes and likely very few of "those who regret not taking it" would have been helped by the shot.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:14:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yes and likely very few of "those who regret not taking it" would have been helped by the shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no way to know.

Which is why we have multipage threads on the topic.  A lot of opinions, few facts.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:19:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Meaning, if the vaxx was going to cause death in X% of the population, by some date it would have killed all that it is going to kill.  

I doubt many young adults are still deciding today to get the Covid vaccination.  They will have already done so, or decided not to.

So we might see a bow wave of deaths, and then revert to normal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a random thought.

Not necessarily.  One of the documented impacts is myocarditis which impacts the heart.  That inflammation and possible damage may not lead to mortality until later on, if at all.  It's an unknown risk at this time and no one can conclusively state its "mild" and won't have any impacts.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Not necessarily.  One of the documented impacts is myocarditis which impacts the heart.  That inflammation and possible damage may not lead to mortality until later on, if at all.  It's an unknown risk at this time and no one can conclusively state its "mild" and won't have any impacts.
View Quote

What about the myocarditis from the virus? Same thing?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a random thought.

So it's a choose your own adventure situation in that case, because the virus also has a high rate of myocarditis.

Lots of people that got Covid early on had some serious heart issues as a result.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a random thought.

I had a false alarm several years pre Covid that resulted in a week of hospital and testing.  

My understanding is that myocardial scarring can be detected via cardiac MRI and that myocarditis only has lasting effects if there is scarring.

I’m not saying everyone will or should run out and get a cardiac MRI, but if excess deaths persist, surely studies will be done.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:30:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is where a study could be designed.

Take a population with no myocardial scarring today, and test them again post Covid to see if it causes it.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top