Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

By "argue incessantly" you mean have an opinion you do not share?  By "Trust the science" You refer to relying upon established medicine over self proclaimed youtube experts?  When you have nothing left just call them liberals?  

I disagree with you but I am not compelled to insult those here for what I personally believe is their stupidity and lemming like behavior... (the true sheep) Sadly, occasionally I digress
View Quote

If you still believe that Covid was a 'normal' event, where treatment protocols, communication, alternative treatment investigations and so on were wholly in line with historical precedent, and you genuinely believe there was not a mass disinformation campaign throughout social media, distortion of the truth by FDA and CDC, and doctors/hospitals were pressured by $$$ and political winds to push one narrative over others, then you truly have not be paying any attention at all.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:43:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If it is vaxx related, and it could be, it should shake out relatively quickly.

Meaning, if the vaxx was going to cause death in X% of the population, by some date it would have killed all that it is going to kill.  

I doubt many young adults are still deciding today to get the Covid vaccination.  They will have already done so, or decided not to.

So we might see a bow wave of deaths, and then revert to normal.  If it doesn’t revert to normal, that could suggest it is Covid, rather than the vaxx.  Because Covid can be caught again and again.   As opposed to getting vaccinated, which is a single discreet event (less those who take biannual boosters or something).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or the ongoing mortality data indicting there is still excessive deaths.

Is it possible this is self perpetuating? Meaning, if you read this thread and others like it, many no longer trust doctors.  So you might assume they are less likely to seek care today than they would have been pre-Covid.  The key to survival in many cases is early detection. This results in excess deaths, which in turn results in less trust, which in turn results in more excess deaths?  

Just a random thought.
A random thought with some credence.  That could likely be one aspect.  On the flip side, the burnout of doctors and nurses has led to staffing shortages as well leading to longer lead times to get in.  So it may not just be on the patient side.

The challenge is excess deaths percentage wise are still running high in the population who should need the medical community the least, young adults.  And anecdotes are not helpful because it was infrequent before and still infrequent compared to older populations who are much more likely to die.  It is also why they usually have much lower premiums with much higher coverages for life insurance.

Meaning, if the vaxx was going to cause death in X% of the population, by some date it would have killed all that it is going to kill.  

I doubt many young adults are still deciding today to get the Covid vaccination.  They will have already done so, or decided not to.

So we might see a bow wave of deaths, and then revert to normal.  If it doesn’t revert to normal, that could suggest it is Covid, rather than the vaxx.  Because Covid can be caught again and again.   As opposed to getting vaccinated, which is a single discreet event (less those who take biannual boosters or something).

Getting vaccinated is not a "single discreet event".

We have never had a vaccine event as we did for covid because we had blind clinical trials that would never have allowed the rollout due to the side effects.... Before Covid, it would have been canceled after 1 month because of adverse reactions.

The excess death rates are well-published, and they can not be attributed to COVID-related deaths. 10 to 20% excess deaths in Western countries can not be attributed to a "single discrete event", that's total bullshit.

The insurance industry, and more importantly the re-insurance industry knows what's up. They have a shortfall in claims and new customers, and it directly correlates to mRNA vaccine experiments.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:43:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If you still believe that Covid was a 'normal' event, where treatment protocols, communication, alternative treatment investigations and so on were wholly in line with historical precedent, and you genuinely believe there was not a mass disinformation campaign throughout social media, distortion of the truth by FDA and CDC, and doctors/hospitals were pressured by $$$ and political winds to push one narrative over others, then you truly have not be paying any attention at all.
View Quote

"If you don't believe all the things that I believe, and if you don't provide equal credibility to all the sources I find credible, you're an ignorant moron."
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:44:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By "argue incessantly" you mean have an opinion you do not share?  By "Trust the science" You refer to relying upon established medicine over self proclaimed youtube experts?  When you have nothing left just call them liberals?  

I disagree with you but I am not compelled to insult those here for what I personally believe is their stupidity and lemming like behavior... (the true sheep) Sadly, occasionally I digress

I’ll get some shit for this, but “get both” is not outside of the realm of possibility.

Meaning,

1) Covid was an abnormal event
2) there were various pressures applied
3) those pressures were applied because people genuinely believed they were the right thing at the time (rather than a nefarious plot aimed at population reduction or some such)

20/20 hindsight is easy.  I’m sure many in the FDA/CDC ect would do things differently if they knew then what they know now.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:47:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

We have never had a vaccine event as we did for covid because we had blind clinical trials that would never have allowed the rollout due to the side effects.... Before Covid, it would have been canceled after 1 month because of adverse reactions.

The excess death rates are well-published, and they can not be attributed to COVID-related deaths. 10 to 20% excess deaths in Western countries can not be attributed to a "single discrete event", that's total bullshit.

The insurance industry, and more importantly the re-insurance industry knows what's up. They have a shortfall in claims and new customers, and it directly correlates to mRNA vaccine experiments.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it possible this is self perpetuating? Meaning, if you read this thread and others like it, many no longer trust doctors.  So you might assume they are less likely to seek care today than they would have been pre-Covid.  The key to survival in many cases is early detection. This results in excess deaths, which in turn results in less trust, which in turn results in more excess deaths?  

Just a random thought.
A random thought with some credence.  That could likely be one aspect.  On the flip side, the burnout of doctors and nurses has led to staffing shortages as well leading to longer lead times to get in.  So it may not just be on the patient side.

The challenge is excess deaths percentage wise are still running high in the population who should need the medical community the least, young adults.  And anecdotes are not helpful because it was infrequent before and still infrequent compared to older populations who are much more likely to die.  It is also why they usually have much lower premiums with much higher coverages for life insurance.

“Single discreet event” as in you get jabbed twice and don’t go back for more jabs.

I know some people get boosters.  They aren’t the ones we’re talking about.  If you follow the conversation, we’ve been talking about young people, who by and large are not getting boosters.

Notwithstanding, it would be very easy to create a control group today of “getting boosters” vs “not getting boosters”.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are some indisputable facts that you have yourself failed to consider:  The world population, including foreign national governments hostile to this nation all came to the same conclusions about measures to combat Covid 19 and they were independent of and not following the FDA and CDC.  I believe you should take note that Putin not only vaxxed himself but he paid for the MANDATORY vaccinations required of the Russian populace.  Trumps crowning achievements (including SCOTUS justices) involved operation warp speed...  getting a highly effective vaccination out when virus mortality was at is highest.  That also belies your claims.  Unlike many here, I reject your conspiracy theory and I continue to believe our government acts in good faith towards our population which it itself is part of and its attempts to constrain hairbrained theories was consistent with efforts to protect our populace. clearly ymmv  

Unlike many here, I do not profess to know the origin of the virus.  Sometimes a meme helps:

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Over doses and suicides are at record numbers and car deaths are trending up, but it’s the vaccine.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Over doses and suicides are at record numbers and car deaths are trending up, but it’s the vaccine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obesity is climbing rapidly too, and osteoporosis in younger people is becoming more common.

Our whole nation is fat and sick.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That is where a study could be designed.

Take a population with no myocardial scarring today, and test them again post Covid to see if it causes it.
View Quote

I agree that would be super helpful.
We know universities were checking hearts post Covid in 2020 and beyond but I’m not aware of any database of findings. The often misrepresented Israel study just looked for codes, no actual check. The only studies I’m aware of to actually check were vaccine studies.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Obesity is climbing rapidly too, and osteoporosis in younger people is becoming more common.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, but all of that can be controlled for in calculating excess deaths.

The only difficult thing to control for is Covid itself, because many people don’t even know when they have it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:02:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
...I continue to believe our government acts in good faith towards our population which it itself is part of and its attempts to constrain hairbrained theories was consistent with efforts to protect our populace. clearly ymmv  
View Quote

Wow, lol. I was right again then.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
...I continue to believe our government acts in good faith towards our population which it itself is part of and its attempts to constrain hairbrained theories was consistent with efforts to protect our populace. clearly ymmv  

All 50 governors were vaccinated.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right about what?

The quoted view is the normal one.  Hears hoofbeats, thinks horses, not zebras.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:07:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GD told me it was a stunt and the syringes they got were full of saline.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Enjoy your moment!
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Statistics is a cold-hearted bitch. It's like a game of chess, but without a winner.

Causation, correlation, and inferred difference don't lie. You can ignore it for a while, but you cant brush it under the carpet.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:12:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Statistics is a cold-hearted bitch. It's like a game of chess, but without a winner.

Causation, correlation, and inferred difference don't lie. You can ignore it for a while, but you cant brush it under the carpet.
View Quote

If you had causation you could provide the evidence.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

"If you don't believe all the things that I believe, and if you don't provide equal credibility to all the sources I find credible, you're an ignorant moron."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll ignore the immediate pivot to insults, and recharacterization. You should edit that post in order to not misrepresent what I actually said.

So, which of the things I mention in that posts didn't happen ?

Vaccine definition change
Twitter/Govt collusion expose after Musk took over
Youtube implementing a pro-vax, anti-alternative-treatment CoC
Campaigns against Iver by the FDA, recently overturned
FSMB warning to doctors about spreading 'disinformation', and (albeit failed) push by Newsom in CA
$$$$ for hospitals for following destructive treatment protocols around delay, delay, delay then Remdesivir
Pulling Regeneron when it was the most successful treatment option
...and on and on...
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why does Canada have a higher vaccination rate and lower excess death rate than us then?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not always.

You can have causation, but not be able to prove causation.

There is every possibility that the Covid vaccination has/is resulting in excess deaths.  There is also every possibility that it is Covid itself.  Or perhaps it’s both.  While uncomfortable, we may never know for certain.  But that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

That’s not a conspiracy.  It’s simply an acknowledgement that neither we nor the experts know everything.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Enjoy your moment!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Enjoy your moment!

Thankyou, I am doing ! Have a good day Sir !
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:31:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Not necessarily.  One of the documented impacts is myocarditis which impacts the heart.  That inflammation and possible damage may not lead to mortality until later on, if at all.  It's an unknown risk at this time and no one can conclusively state its "mild" and won't have any impacts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just a random thought.

So we might see a bow wave of deaths, and then revert to normal.
Not necessarily.  One of the documented impacts is myocarditis which impacts the heart.  That inflammation and possible damage may not lead to mortality until later on, if at all.  It's an unknown risk at this time and no one can conclusively state its "mild" and won't have any impacts.

The fact is the long term safety studies that should have been done on both the mrna technology and the spike protein were skipped, so now everyone who took the shot is the long term study. Myocarditus, cancer and organ failure due to the igg4 immune response might all take years to really show up if any or all of them are tied to the shots.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not always.

There is every possibility that the Covid vaccination has/is resulting in excess deaths.  There is also every possibility that it is Covid itself.  Or perhaps it’s both.  While uncomfortable, we may never know for certain.  But that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

That’s not a conspiracy.  It’s simply an acknowledgement that neither we nor the experts know everything.
View Quote

If he knows there is causation he would have evidence. If he is just guessing then it would be like a broken clock showing the right time two times a day.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Agreed...

...they'd never hide/conceal data from the public
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I’m not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that

Agreed...

I may be wrong but I think you might be misunderstanding. They are saying the mortality rate has increased by 25%, not that the mortality rate is 25%.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I may be wrong but I think you might be misunderstanding. They are saying the mortality rate has increased by 25%, not that the mortality rate is 25%.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I’m not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that

Agreed...

He's still wrong. It's around 3% change, and rates are higher among Hispanic women. Migrants are likely skewing the data a bit.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:38:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If he knows there is causation he would have evidence. If he is just guessing then it would be like a broken clock showing the right time two times a day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not always.

I’ll go off the rails a bit here.

It’s a bit like religion.

One side:  I know for a fact God exists
Other side: I know for a fact God does not exist

When in reality neither side knows.

The only truly intelligent position is to be agnostic.

And I say this as someone who is not agnostic
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

@BerettaGuy

Not suggesting u are bullshitting but the picture is not what it is being represented to be.
This photograph is cited in a medical journal and was taken from a patient with a longstanding condition: chronic endothelialized scar tissue that was extracted surgically from a patient with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTepH) and not "otherwise healthy." There was absolutely no reference to any vaccination and a clear medical basis for the diseased tissue...

Colombian Journal of Anestesiology
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since there are many here who think it’s all BS, my friend who I mentioned above sent this to me today as he was involved with the surgery. Taken from a female in her mid 20s, she got two Covid vaccines:

https://i.ibb.co/HKF9XQF/IMG-0333.jpg

He knew the girl, otherwise healthy. She almost died (usually do when they are this large) and they had to open her chest to get it out - it’s called a saddle pulmonary embolism. He sees this all the time in vaccinated people. Young people and healthy older people - numbers are very high and he has never seen it like this - he has worked at hospitals for 40 years.

@Never_A_wick - I’m not bullshitting you buddy.

@BerettaGuy

Not suggesting u are bullshitting but the picture is not what it is being represented to be.
This photograph is cited in a medical journal and was taken from a patient with a longstanding condition: chronic endothelialized scar tissue that was extracted surgically from a patient with chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTepH) and not "otherwise healthy." There was absolutely no reference to any vaccination and a clear medical basis for the diseased tissue...

Colombian Journal of Anestesiology

Thanks, this looks like an example of what was taken out not the actual one taken from this patient - I may have read the text incorrectly and waiting for confirmation.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.
View Quote

That settles the rational people part.

Have the nuts ever responded to this?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Interview With John O’Looney - Milton Keynes Funeral Director
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That settles the rational people part.

Have the nuts ever responded to this?
View Quote

Yes, they went after the member's credibility for lack of a high post count.... truth and facts matter little to the GD conspiracy theorists who prefer their demons...
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:48:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Oh look, another appeal to authority troll. If you want to bash some credentials, start posting your own.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've probably had covid twice , no more than 3 times in 4 years . If I took say , 7 doses of mrna with that , that'd be roughly 10 exposures to spike protein vs my natural exposure of 3 . Spike protein is cytotoxic. It's indisputable.

Vax proponents will say your body's defenses clear it out as it builds immunity and develops all these neat
antibodies. But , it appears it persists quite a while .

Vax proponents will look past the fact that the virus mutates and the vax only focuses on the one part of the virus that has been changed essentially years ago at this point .

Also , antibodies are not the gold standard for immune response. It does take a lot of effort and capacity to continually manufacture . You also develop antibodies to antibodies.  Having high antibodies all of the time can be very problematic.

You've already admitted to being an LPN from an old folks home.
There's absolutely nothing you've said regarding COVID or the vaccine that comes anywhere close to 'indisputable'.
Stop trying to pretend to be something you're not.

Oh look, another appeal to authority troll. If you want to bash some credentials, start posting your own.

My credentials? Higher than average intelligence, common sense, paid attention during my education, well-versed in sniffing out bullshit.
If you can't see this ridiculousness for what it is - either an obvious attempt at deception, the ravings of someone not qualified to speak on the subject, or a combination of the two - there's no helping you.
Yes, in some cases, authority matters. If I wanted to know the proper method to clean out bedpans, I'd consult an LPN. If I wanted to learn more about virology and/or molecular biology, not so much.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:52:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Since there are many here who think it’s all BS, my friend who I mentioned above sent this to me today as he was involved with the surgery. [UPDATE: this looks like an example of what was taken out not the actual one taken from this patient - I may have read the text incorrectly and waiting for confirmation.]Taken from a female in her mid 20s, she got two Covid vaccines:

https://i.ibb.co/HKF9XQF/IMG-0333.jpg

He knew the girl, otherwise healthy. She almost died (usually do when they are this large) and they had to open her chest to get it out - it’s called a saddle pulmonary embolism. He sees this all the time in vaccinated people. Young people and healthy older people - numbers are very high and he has never seen it like this - he has worked at hospitals for 40 years.

@Never_A_wick - I’m not bullshitting you buddy.
View Quote

I chuckled at the 'top phlebotomist' bit, having been one myself a long time past. I guess maybe I wasn't the tops since I never received such an honor.
But now the phlebotomist is assisting with surgery?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I chuckled at the 'top phlebotomist' bit, having been one myself a long time past. I guess maybe I wasn't the tops since I never received such an honor.
But now the phlebotomist is assisting with surgery?
View Quote

They assist when the ER needs help pulling clots out of brains as well.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHmQKKH2F8

Oh wait....... wrong propaganda as that didn't fit your narrative.  

My doctor told me I was probably going to be hospitalized if I didn't get jabbed, somehow I didn't even see a doctor for anything I didn't have an appointment for months in advance.  Most doctors follow what they are told, as supposedly some 'science' has been tested and as approved from an organization that allows them to work.  I still got a tetanus shot a few months ago, doesn't mean all 'science' is bad but anything pushed to the extreme should be highly questioned.  Maybe if everyone had quit screaming about the unvaccinated and the higher ups in the CDC and FDA hiding part of the data for the people to make an educated decision we wouldn't be in this mess....nope here we are.  I am sure the people who took fen-phen are first on the list to sign up for a new drug approved by the FDA.

How is the, "this virus didn't come from a lab" message working out for you.

You are just trolling at this point, ignored all my questions, just like someone that either doesn't have the answer and can't admit it or knows the answer but can't admit because it doesn't follow what they believe.
View Quote

Why don't you stop blaming everyone else for misinforming you, and take responsibility for your own education.
The fact some people said the vaccine was a slam-dunk, no-holds-barred defense against contracting covid doesn't mean "they" were out to mislead you.
The news isn't there to be your teacher. Neither are political leaders, or social media influencer, or the bots in this forum.
As Mulder would say, "the truth is out there". Unfortunately, everyone these days is just looking to find someone to spoon-feed it to them, instead of pursuing an education that would allow them to understand the concepts themselves.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 1:59:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

You know the funny thing is I remember having this exact same discussion with the 9/11 truthers 20-some years ago.

"Yeah man WTC 7 was brought down by explosives. Check it out, it's all here on this new thing, Yootubes."

"FDNY lost over 300 dudes that day. There hundreds of firefighters who were there and watched it happen, thousands of firefighters and investigators who went through the scene. They disagree with your Yootubes. Do you think they were in on it or do you just think you know more about it than they do?"

"uh, Bushitler did 9/11 NO BLOOD FOR OIL"

I thought they were easily susceptible to crazy conspiracy nonsense because they were leftwing dipshits. Nope.
View Quote

The exact same "lack of thought" process. It's sad to witness.
Logic isn't just dead. It's been turned on its head.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The ones who deeply regret not taking it aren't alive to express their regret, or haven't spoken with you.
View Quote

Careful. You'll soon be told that it was A) never worse than the common cold, while B) taking ivermectin for life is necessary to prevent it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:04:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Not always.

View Quote

There is every possibility that little faeries are flying around and killing people with invisible splashes of tinsel and glitter. We may never know for certain, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening. Neither we nor the experts know everything.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, it wasn't a normal event. It was a pandemic caused by a highly-contagious novel virus with a very close relationship to MERS (read: high mortality). It's something the modern world had never dealt with, and it had the potential to be much, much worse than it ended up being (which was still much worse than people like you will ever admit). It's something that takes time to deal with. It's something that takes time to understand. It's something that no matter how hard you try - you're not going to get right the first time around - because people are people and nobody's perfect. It's not a grand conspiracy involving all the boogey-men you can list off without taking a breath. It's just life, and sometimes life isn't fair.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#39]
My cousin's sister is a phlebotomist in MA. She said she's seen 3 instances where she actually skewered a clot in people getting blood drawn.

They were the size of maybe a bb when she pulled it out but she thinks maybe they were growing in the side of the vein so not completely obstructing. In all 3 cases the people told her they were vaxxed and double boosted.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:09:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

serious albeit personal question; Did anyone in your circle/family KNOW you remained un-jabbed, and then accuse you of being indifferent to your parents' health or wellbeing?
View Quote

You didn't ask me, but I'll answer anyway.

Yes.

My in-laws searched and searched until they were able to find a site to get the vaccine because they were scared to death of COVID.  They're both in their 70s with no major health problems, but my mother-in-law is a bit of a hypochondriac.

They didn't want us around them for a few months after they got the vaccine because they knew we hadn't gotten it.  That didn't take long to wear off and now they both regret taking it (they both got the initial 2 doses of whichever one it was but never got any boosters).  My MIL went as far as to admit that my wife was right when she tried to talk them out of getting it.

They haven't had any obvious complications from the vaccine (yet).
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:11:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They assist when the ER needs help pulling clots out of brains as well.

View Quote

LOL.
I guess I must have really sucked at what I did.
I never got that invite.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
View Quote

It means the Bell Curve is real, and you're way out on one end of it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My cousin's sister is a phlebotomist in MA. She said she's seen 3 instances where she actually skewered a clot in people getting blood drawn.

They were the size of maybe a bb when she pulled it out but she thinks maybe they were growing in the side of the vein so not completely obstructing. In all 3 cases the people told her they were vaxxed and double boosted.
View Quote

LOL. I didn't know vacutainers came with barbed ends these days!

Who's the idiot here? Your cousin's sister? You? Or the 50% of this forum that will likely believe this insanity?

Jesus Christ - this thread just keeps sliding further into the abyss.

Did they start putting lead back in paint again?

Here's some homework for you: Research the O.D. of a BB, and then the I.D. of a 14g needle.
Then take that needle and stab yourself in the testicles until you're no longer capable of fertlizing an egg.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:18:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There is every possibility that little faeries are flying around and killing people with invisible splashes of tinsel and glitter. We may never know for certain, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening. Neither we nor the experts know everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not always.

You don’t see the difference between that and acknowledging that the vaxx could be killing some people?
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There are some indisputable facts that you have yourself failed to consider:  The world population, including foreign national governments hostile to this nation all came to the same conclusions about measures to combat Covid 19 and they were independent of and not following the FDA and CDC.  I believe you should take note that Putin not only vaxxed himself but he paid for the MANDATORY vaccinations required of the Russian populace.  Trumps crowning achievements (including SCOTUS justices) involved operation warp speed...  getting a highly effective vaccination out when virus mortality was at is highest.  That also belies your claims.  Unlike many here, I reject your conspiracy theory and I continue to believe our government acts in good faith towards our population which it itself is part of and its attempts to constrain hairbrained theories was consistent with efforts to protect our populace. clearly ymmv  

Unlike many here, I do not profess to know the origin of the virus.  Sometimes a meme helps:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/15577/rw2x0tx5k98b1-2891457.jpg
View Quote

Is the bold supposed to be a selling point?  LOL.

First, do you know that Putin actually got a clot shot, or a placebo?  Even it it was a clot shot, he has cancer and his immune system is in the sh*tter.  He was a prime candidate for the clot shot.

Second, the slot shot was mandatory for everyone else, and Pooty didn't pay sh*t.  The Russian people paid for their own clot shots.  Govt. pays for nothing.  You really want to push that as a selling point for the superiority of the Communist system?  LOL
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

First, do you know that Putin actually got a clot shot, or a placebo?  Even it it was a clot shot, he has cancer and his immune system is in the sh*tter.  He was a prime candidate for the clot shot.

Second, the slot shot was mandatory for everyone else, and Pooty didn't pay sh*t.  The Russian people paid for their own clot shots.  Govt. pays for nothing.  You really want to push that as a selling point for the superiority of the Communist system?  LOL
View Quote

You completely missed the point of his post. Your response is a perfect example of being unable to see the forest for the trees.
BTW - a placebo you give yourself is no longer a placebo.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

You clearly did not understand my point or deliberately ignored it in favor of misrepresenting what I said and falsely accusing me of selling communism.  

Let me try again... The assertion that this was an FDA CDC conspiracy perpetrated against the American public is drivel... Every nation in the world with the exception of North Korea and Eritrea and including those openly hostile to the US and certainly oblivious to our CDC FDA findings and recommendations made their own independent conclusions all favoring or mandating vaccinations for their populace and... provided those vaccinations without cost to their populace.  

To suggest my post is "selling the superiority of the Communist system" is silly, you're better than that....
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Why don't you stop blaming everyone else for misinforming you, and take responsibility for your own education.
The fact some people said the vaccine was a slam-dunk, no-holds-barred defense against contracting covid doesn't mean "they" were out to mislead you.
The news isn't there to be your teacher. Neither are political leaders, or social media influencer, or the bots in this forum.
As Mulder would say, "the truth is out there". Unfortunately, everyone these days is just looking to find someone to spoon-feed it to them, instead of pursuing an education that would allow them to understand the concepts themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHmQKKH2F8

Oh wait....... wrong propaganda as that didn't fit your narrative.  

My doctor told me I was probably going to be hospitalized if I didn't get jabbed, somehow I didn't even see a doctor for anything I didn't have an appointment for months in advance.  Most doctors follow what they are told, as supposedly some 'science' has been tested and as approved from an organization that allows them to work.  I still got a tetanus shot a few months ago, doesn't mean all 'science' is bad but anything pushed to the extreme should be highly questioned.  Maybe if everyone had quit screaming about the unvaccinated and the higher ups in the CDC and FDA hiding part of the data for the people to make an educated decision we wouldn't be in this mess....nope here we are.  I am sure the people who took fen-phen are first on the list to sign up for a new drug approved by the FDA.

How is the, "this virus didn't come from a lab" message working out for you.

You are just trolling at this point, ignored all my questions, just like someone that either doesn't have the answer and can't admit it or knows the answer but can't admit because it doesn't follow what they believe.

Looks like I struck a nerve when I point out the hypocrisy that got us here to begin with.  I did look at the "facts" presented and estimated the value of who said them and if it was the same stuff everyone else was rambling about.  I should have died way before "the severe winter of illness and death."  Maybe your are not aware but I have had a solid organ transplant.  I am on rejection drugs at a very high dose, yeah those drugs that suppress your immune system.  I was told by the same medical field you are boasting about I was going to die and not just the MSM I pointed out as propaganda...but yet I am still here, funny how that works.  

In 2022 I worked side by side with a co-worker loading software on a server.  Using the same KVM terminal, handling software...WAY closer than the "6ft for everyone's safety" and he was FULLY jabbed.  He had to leave work 2 hours after we finished as he started feeling bad after coughing and sneezing all morning and per work protocols had to get tested, he was POSTIVE FOR KUNG FLU.  I got 14 days on the street and never got sick just because I didn't bow to the fauci ouchi.....but yet him being the one that got sick returned to work in 10 days once he felt better.  

Most of the people sick at work these days are fully jabbed.  Out of the 30 odd people I know jabbed 7 of them regret it, 2 of them have long lasting issues.  

Feel free to tell me how all that happened in my condition since your so self educated.  Maybe you can go back and answer the other questions while your at it since nobody else that is a believer in the jab can step up to answer.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess some are not paying attention but i have a hard time believing many are that clueless. I think they have to pretend everything is fine for many reasons:
- misplaced faith in authority: they cannot comprehend a government compromised by regulatory capture and they cannot comprehend a pharma industry that places profit over people
- misplaced faith in the crowd: most of the time following the herd is a safe bet. Problem is when the herd does not see the cliff edge approaching and keeps running
- misplaced faith in themselves: they are terrified to their core they made the wrong irrevocable decision. They will never admit that and will accuse people who did not make the same mistake of being loons until they die.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:30:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Let me try again... The assertion that this was an FDA CDC conspiracy perpetrated against the American public is drivel... Every nation in the world with the exception of North Korea and Eritrea and including those openly hostile to the US and certainly oblivious to our CDC FDA findings and recommendations made their own independent conclusions all favoring or mandating vaccinations for their populace and... provided those vaccinations without cost to their populace.  
View Quote

This is well said.

Quoting it, with the suggestion that some read it slowly and over and over again if necessary until they comprehend it.

Note:  it doesn’t mean the vaccines worked.  Or even that they were safe in the end.  It just means it wasn’t the grand conspiracy many like to imagine.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top