Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LOL. I didn't know vacutainers came with barbed ends these days!

Who's the idiot here? Your cousin's sister? You? Or the 50% of this forum that will likely believe this insanity?

Jesus Christ - this thread just keeps sliding further into the abyss.

Did they start putting lead back in paint again?

Here's some homework for you: Research the O.D. of a BB, and then the I.D. of a 14g needle.
Then take that needle and stab yourself in the testicles until you're no longer capable of fertlizing an egg.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My cousin's sister is a phlebotomist in MA. She said she's seen 3 instances where she actually skewered a clot in people getting blood drawn.

They were the size of maybe a bb when she pulled it out but she thinks maybe they were growing in the side of the vein so not completely obstructing. In all 3 cases the people told her they were vaxxed and double boosted.

LOL. I didn't know vacutainers came with barbed ends these days!

Who's the idiot here? Your cousin's sister? You? Or the 50% of this forum that will likely believe this insanity?

Jesus Christ - this thread just keeps sliding further into the abyss.

Did they start putting lead back in paint again?

Here's some homework for you: Research the O.D. of a BB, and then the I.D. of a 14g needle.
Then take that needle and stab yourself in the testicles until you're no longer capable of fertlizing an egg.

Talk about falling for it hook line and sinker, he is a true believer in the jab just like you.  He is trolling for sport...and hooked you really good.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#2]
https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/tabletop-exercises/event-201-pandemic-tabletop-exercise

It was all wargamed out.  Around that time you may have recalled Xi stating he could cause unimaginable pain to the US in response to tarrifs. Also about that time a particular gain of function project had left out from Wuhan. All the west's responses would be in lockstep with China despite 100 yrs of experience showing the contrary of results . Domestic travel was banned in China while foreign travel was unrestricted . Mrna was mandated here and banned in China. 100% stolen election in the US as a result . 100% infringed freedom of speech.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:48:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/tabletop-exercises/event-201-pandemic-tabletop-exercise

It was all wargamed out.  Around that time you may have recalled Xi stating he could cause unimaginable pain to the US in response to tarrifs. Also about that time a particular gain of function project had left out from Wuhan. All the west's responses would be in lockstep with China despite 100 yrs of experience showing the contrary of results . Domestic travel was banned in China while foreign travel was unrestricted . Mrna was mandated here and banned in China. 100% stolen election in the US as a result . 100% infringed freedom of speech.
View Quote

Ironically, it destroyed China.

It caused US companies to diversify their supply chains, something China will not recover from in our lifetimes.

Of all countries, the long term implications for China are the worst.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 3:51:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It caused US companies to diversify their supply chains, something China will not recover from in our lifetimes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The effects of hubris. Presently though, we're entangled in the downward spiral with them
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The effects of hubris. Presently though, we're entangled in the downward spiral with them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It had a big role to play in the inflation we have suffered (in addition to our own stimulus programs).  But fortunately that is temporary.  Painful, but temporary.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:09:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Let me try again... The assertion that this was an FDA CDC conspiracy perpetrated against the American public is drivel... Every nation in the world with the exception of North Korea and Eritrea and including those openly hostile to the US and certainly oblivious to our CDC FDA findings and recommendations made their own independent conclusions all favoring or mandating vaccinations for their populace and... provided those vaccinations without cost to their populace.  
View Quote

- China virus kicked off, it looked bad to most onlookers, fair enough
- US govt led Social media and MSM ramped up the panic to a global frenzy
- Trump injected the cash to get a vaccine – but the virus was developed with US cash and there was already research in mRNA treatments for it, so we got a poison instead
- CDC/FDA/Fauci/Scarf started a mis/disinformation campaign against Trump, it was the pandemic Superbowl for them
- Swamp realized they could leverage this against Trump during the election, and this aligns with Big Pharma making money hand over fist – ‘this company is run on Covid money’
- Data starts to come in that the virus is not actually that bad
- Aligned interests now all move to keep the scam going – treatment protocols, lockdown on discussion on alternative treatments (because if there are any, they cannot get the EUA for the mRNA treatment), Fed embedded in (and steering) the discussions in social media
- The money train continues to roll and everyone is getting rich and invoking more lockdown powers – this is honey to politicians
- Post election it slowly peters out as folks start to become more aware
- Uptick in global excess deaths swept under the rug
- Turbo cancer, blood clots and myocarditis all swept under the rug – nothing to see here
- Everyone involved got away with it, and inherited wealth, lockdown powers, and a better understanding of social engineering. Everyone’s a winner, except the general public.
- Millions of people with buyers remorse, a strong degree of normalcy bias, and one-dimensional thinking just believe it was a normal event

You don’t need a formal conspiracy when interests align over money and power.

And the Russian vaccine was not an mRNA treatment
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Looks like I struck a nerve when I point out the hypocrisy that got us here to begin with.  I did look at the "facts" presented and estimated the value of who said them and if it was the same stuff everyone else was rambling about.  I should have died way before "the severe winter of illness and death."  Maybe your are not aware but I have had a solid organ transplant.  I am on rejection drugs at a very high dose, yeah those drugs that suppress your immune system.  I was told by the same medical field you are boasting about I was going to die and not just the MSM I pointed out as propaganda...but yet I am still here, funny how that works.  

In 2022 I worked side by side with a co-worker loading software on a server.  Using the same KVM terminal, handling software...WAY closer than the "6ft for everyone's safety" and he was FULLY jabbed.  He had to leave work 2 hours after we finished as he started feeling bad after coughing and sneezing all morning and per work protocols had to get tested, he was POSTIVE FOR KUNG FLU.  I got 14 days on the street and never got sick just because I didn't bow to the fauci ouchi.....but yet him being the one that got sick returned to work in 10 days once he felt better.  

Most of the people sick at work these days are fully jabbed.  Out of the 30 odd people I know jabbed 7 of them regret it, 2 of them have long lasting issues.  

Feel free to tell me how all that happened in my condition since your so self educated.  Maybe you can go back and answer the other questions while your at it since nobody else that is a believer in the jab can step up to answer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHmQKKH2F8

Oh wait....... wrong propaganda as that didn't fit your narrative.  

My doctor told me I was probably going to be hospitalized if I didn't get jabbed, somehow I didn't even see a doctor for anything I didn't have an appointment for months in advance.  Most doctors follow what they are told, as supposedly some 'science' has been tested and as approved from an organization that allows them to work.  I still got a tetanus shot a few months ago, doesn't mean all 'science' is bad but anything pushed to the extreme should be highly questioned.  Maybe if everyone had quit screaming about the unvaccinated and the higher ups in the CDC and FDA hiding part of the data for the people to make an educated decision we wouldn't be in this mess....nope here we are.  I am sure the people who took fen-phen are first on the list to sign up for a new drug approved by the FDA.

How is the, "this virus didn't come from a lab" message working out for you.

You are just trolling at this point, ignored all my questions, just like someone that either doesn't have the answer and can't admit it or knows the answer but can't admit because it doesn't follow what they believe.

Why don't you stop blaming everyone else for misinforming you, and take responsibility for your own education.
The fact some people said the vaccine was a slam-dunk, no-holds-barred defense against contracting covid doesn't mean "they" were out to mislead you.
The news isn't there to be your teacher. Neither are political leaders, or social media influencer, or the bots in this forum.
As Mulder would say, "the truth is out there". Unfortunately, everyone these days is just looking to find someone to spoon-feed it to them, instead of pursuing an education that would allow them to understand the concepts themselves.

Looks like I struck a nerve when I point out the hypocrisy that got us here to begin with.  I did look at the "facts" presented and estimated the value of who said them and if it was the same stuff everyone else was rambling about.  I should have died way before "the severe winter of illness and death."  Maybe your are not aware but I have had a solid organ transplant.  I am on rejection drugs at a very high dose, yeah those drugs that suppress your immune system.  I was told by the same medical field you are boasting about I was going to die and not just the MSM I pointed out as propaganda...but yet I am still here, funny how that works.  

In 2022 I worked side by side with a co-worker loading software on a server.  Using the same KVM terminal, handling software...WAY closer than the "6ft for everyone's safety" and he was FULLY jabbed.  He had to leave work 2 hours after we finished as he started feeling bad after coughing and sneezing all morning and per work protocols had to get tested, he was POSTIVE FOR KUNG FLU.  I got 14 days on the street and never got sick just because I didn't bow to the fauci ouchi.....but yet him being the one that got sick returned to work in 10 days once he felt better.  

Most of the people sick at work these days are fully jabbed.  Out of the 30 odd people I know jabbed 7 of them regret it, 2 of them have long lasting issues.  

Feel free to tell me how all that happened in my condition since your so self educated.  Maybe you can go back and answer the other questions while your at it since nobody else that is a believer in the jab can step up to answer.
https://nypost.com/2024/01/10/news/fauci-admits-to-congress-that-certain-covid-social-distancing-guidelines-lacked-scientific-basis-sort-of-just-appeared/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/graisondangor/2021/09/19/cdcs-six-foot-social-distancing-rule-was-arbitrary-says-former-fda-commissioner/?sh=1a524d14e8e6
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My cousin's sister is a phlebotomist in MA. She said she's seen 3 instances where she actually skewered a clot in people getting blood drawn.

They were the size of maybe a bb when she pulled it out but she thinks maybe they were growing in the side of the vein so not completely obstructing. In all 3 cases the people told her they were vaxxed and double boosted.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I said it before, either in this thread or the other one (ivermectin) running right now...

I sat by the bedside of my father, dying of covid, for 8 days, 12-18 hours a day, before he passed. That was pre-jab (before it was available). I never caught covid.
Since that time, I've been jabbed 3 times (2 boosters) in an effort to prevent other vulnerable family members from going through the hell my father did. And to this day I've never caught covid, nor any other similar illness for that matter.
Do you know what those 2 singular experiences say regarding the virus, the vaccine, or my immune system? Fuck all. They're not statistically relevant.
Do you know what your personal experience above means? Fuck all again.

But the fact you think these personal anecdotes do mean something - means something in and of itself - and what it means is that you form opinions without basing them on reliable data.
And if you look around, the rest of the people paroting this conspiracy-theory-driven nonsense you've hitched your wagon to, based on personal anecdotes and "my sister knew a guy who said his brother blah blah blah", are doing the exact same thing.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:20:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are there any members here that are active in the embalming trade? I'd appreciate some first hand observations.
View Quote

One of my senior employees husband is
I asked him about this and he hasn’t seen any of this
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:30:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I said it before, either in this thread or the other one (ivermectin) running right now...

I sat by the bedside of my father, dying of covid, for 8 days, 12-18 hours a day, before he passed. That was pre-jab (before it was available). I never caught covid.
Since that time, I've been jabbed 3 times (2 boosters) in an effort to prevent other vulnerable family members from going through the hell my father did. And to this day I've never caught covid, nor any other similar illness for that matter.
Do you know what those 2 singular experiences say regarding the virus, the vaccine, or my immune system? Fuck all. They're not statistically relevant.
Do you know what your personal experience above means? Fuck all again.

But the fact you think these personal anecdotes do mean something - means something in and of itself - and what it means is that you form opinions without basing them on reliable data.
And if you look around, the rest of the people paroting this conspiracy-theory-driven nonsense based on personal anecdotes and "my sister knew a guy who said his brother blah blah blah" are doing the exact same thing.
View Quote

Sorry about your father but I have to ask....

What treatments did they give him?

I formed opinions based on what I saw with my own eyes and other facts, not some clown on TV claiming all sorts of horse shit.  They never tested this EUA vaccine for people like me, I want something tested and proven not just a guess I should be okay.  They jabbed the control group before the end of the trials so all long term trial data is gone.  In the short time the trials were done more people died in the jabbed group than the control group.  

Face it, now we are all mice in this game....the unvaccinated are the control group.  Based on history I wasn't willing to gamble my life on something pushed to the extreme by the medical community and all the people behind it.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You don’t see the difference between that and acknowledging that the vaxx could be killing some people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not always.

You can have causation, but not be able to prove causation.

There is every possibility that the Covid vaccination has/is resulting in excess deaths.  There is also every possibility that it is Covid itself.  Or perhaps it’s both.  While uncomfortable, we may never know for certain.  But that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

That’s not a conspiracy.  It’s simply an acknowledgement that neither we nor the experts know everything.

There is every possibility that little faeries are flying around and killing people with invisible splashes of tinsel and glitter. We may never know for certain, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening. Neither we nor the experts know everything.

You don’t see the difference between that and acknowledging that the vaxx could be killing some people?

Prove me wrong. I'll wait. If you can't prove me wrong, you must admit that it could be happening. I have causation, I just can't prove causation, and that's enough for me to get rich in a series of Youtube videos.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are there any members here that are active in the embalming trade? I'd appreciate some first hand observations.

You'll be called a liar any minute now.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Prove me wrong. I'll wait. If you can't prove me wrong, you must admit that it could be happening. I have causation, I just can't prove causation, and that's enough for me to get rich in a series of Youtube videos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not always.

You can have causation, but not be able to prove causation.

There is every possibility that the Covid vaccination has/is resulting in excess deaths.  There is also every possibility that it is Covid itself.  Or perhaps it’s both.  While uncomfortable, we may never know for certain.  But that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.

That’s not a conspiracy.  It’s simply an acknowledgement that neither we nor the experts know everything.

There is every possibility that little faeries are flying around and killing people with invisible splashes of tinsel and glitter. We may never know for certain, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening. Neither we nor the experts know everything.

You didn’t answer my question.

Pointing out logical fallacies is fun online and in high school debate.

But not practical in real life where pragmatism and common sense is required.  

Notwithstanding that I’ve read the ‘instructions’ that come with the COVID vaccine, and it lists myocarditis as a possible side effect.  There are also examples where coroners have determined that the death was a direct result of myocarditis related to the vaccination.

So I don’t need to conduct my own scientific study to infer that this is a risk, and could have harmed some people.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I really think a lot of this out-there stuff is intentional poison in the watering hole to paint all anti-covid-vax people as nut jobs. I don’t need to be able to point to clots or infant mortality or myocarditis or any other alleged secret side effect to refuse a forced vaccine. My reason of “eat shit, dickhead, you can’t make me do anything” is perfectly sufficient, and it is for you, too. It’s okay to just say “fuck you.” You don’t need to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole to justify yourself.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:32:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:34:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I really think a lot of this out-there stuff is intentional poison in the watering hole to paint all anti-covid-vax people as nut jobs. I don’t need to be able to point to clots or infant mortality or myocarditis or any other alleged secret side effect to refuse a forced vaccine. My reason of “eat shit, dickhead, you can’t make me do anything” is perfectly sufficient, and it is for you, too. It’s okay to just say “fuck you.” You don’t need to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole to justify yourself.
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:48:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That is where a study could be designed.

Take a population with no myocardial scarring today, and test them again post Covid to see if it causes it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not necessarily.  One of the documented impacts is myocarditis which impacts the heart.  That inflammation and possible damage may not lead to mortality until later on, if at all.  It's an unknown risk at this time and no one can conclusively state its "mild" and won't have any impacts.

What about the myocarditis from the virus? Same thing?

That is where a study could be designed.

Take a population with no myocardial scarring today, and test them again post Covid to see if it causes it.

I’ve quoted the Oxford study that shows for males under 40, the vaccine had higher incidents of myocarditis than the disease itself.

Another complicating factor is the probability of getting COVID and is very different than getting the vaccine. The first is a probability function likely whereas the second is binary. Then associating probabilities with myocarditis to those.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:55:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Right about what?

The quoted view is the normal one.  Hears hoofbeats, thinks horses, not zebras.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...I continue to believe our government acts in good faith towards our population which it itself is part of and its attempts to constrain hairbrained theories was consistent with efforts to protect our populace. clearly ymmv  

Wow, lol. I was right again then.

Right about what?

Then you haven’t been paying attention. It used to be horses. Now it’s Cape Buffalo. Birx, Fauci, Andy Slavitt. The list goes on.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Statistics is a cold-hearted bitch. It's like a game of chess, but without a winner.

Causation, correlation, and inferred difference don't lie. You can ignore it for a while, but you cant brush it under the carpet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Getting vaccinated is not a "single discreet event".

We have never had a vaccine event as we did for covid because we had blind clinical trials that would never have allowed the rollout due to the side effects.... Before Covid, it would have been canceled after 1 month because of adverse reactions.

The excess death rates are well-published, and they can not be attributed to COVID-related deaths. 10 to 20% excess deaths in Western countries can not be attributed to a "single discrete event", that's total bullshit.

The insurance industry, and more importantly the re-insurance industry knows what's up. They have a shortfall in claims and new customers, and it directly correlates to mRNA vaccine experiments.

Over doses and suicides are at record numbers and car deaths are trending up, but it’s the vaccine.

Statistics is a cold-hearted bitch. It's like a game of chess, but without a winner.

Causation, correlation, and inferred difference don't lie. You can ignore it for a while, but you cant brush it under the carpet.

Bayesian is foreign to most people. They love their deterministic statistics.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

My credentials? Higher than average intelligence, common sense, paid attention during my education, well-versed in sniffing out bullshit.
If you can't see this ridiculousness for what it is - either an obvious attempt at deception, the ravings of someone not qualified to speak on the subject, or a combination of the two - there's no helping you.
Yes, in some cases, authority matters. If I wanted to know the proper method to clean out bedpans, I'd consult an LPN. If I wanted to learn more about virology and/or molecular biology, not so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've probably had covid twice , no more than 3 times in 4 years . If I took say , 7 doses of mrna with that , that'd be roughly 10 exposures to spike protein vs my natural exposure of 3 . Spike protein is cytotoxic. It's indisputable.

Vax proponents will say your body's defenses clear it out as it builds immunity and develops all these neat
antibodies. But , it appears it persists quite a while .

Vax proponents will look past the fact that the virus mutates and the vax only focuses on the one part of the virus that has been changed essentially years ago at this point .

Also , antibodies are not the gold standard for immune response. It does take a lot of effort and capacity to continually manufacture . You also develop antibodies to antibodies.  Having high antibodies all of the time can be very problematic.

You've already admitted to being an LPN from an old folks home.
There's absolutely nothing you've said regarding COVID or the vaccine that comes anywhere close to 'indisputable'.
Stop trying to pretend to be something you're not.

Oh look, another appeal to authority troll. If you want to bash some credentials, start posting your own.

My credentials? Higher than average intelligence, common sense, paid attention during my education, well-versed in sniffing out bullshit.
If you can't see this ridiculousness for what it is - either an obvious attempt at deception, the ravings of someone not qualified to speak on the subject, or a combination of the two - there's no helping you.
Yes, in some cases, authority matters. If I wanted to know the proper method to clean out bedpans, I'd consult an LPN. If I wanted to learn more about virology and/or molecular biology, not so much.

Roughly 50% of the country has higher than average intelligence. Congrats on being a B high school student!
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:15:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No , but there still is no substantiation,  only anecdotes
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I asked him about this and he hasn't seen any of this

The video at the start of this thread, that is causing all the discussion - mentions surveys of embalmers who reported what they were finding.
Several of the embalmers who responded to the survey reported not seeing the white fibrous masses, and neither of the two (Cambell and Havland) in the video discussion argued with those results, nobody called anyone a liar, they just accepted that some respondents hadn't seen or experienced the issues in their practices.
You and many others seem to have missed the lack of rancor in the videos yet there is plenty in this thread.

The point of the video(s) is that there are issues not being addressed, and if the powers that be would offer tests and plausible results - a lot of this could be laid to rest.
But they chose to ignore and quash any discussion.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What do mortality stats show us?
View Quote

Who publishes “stats” and where does their funding come from is the question you should ask first.

For any set of data.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don’t prove negatives in science.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You didn’t answer my question.

Pointing out logical fallacies is fun online and in high school debate.

But not practical in real life where pragmatism and common sense is required.  

Notwithstanding that I’ve read the ‘instructions’ that come with the COVID vaccine, and it lists myocarditis as a possible side effect.  There are also examples where coroners have determined that the death was a direct result of myocarditis related to the vaccination.

So I don’t need to conduct my own scientific study to infer that this is a risk, and could have harmed some people.  
View Quote

Inference and anecdote aren't causation, and risk is useless without context.

The simple possibility that something "could" happen is irrelevant to decision making. I "could" die after getting trapped by my seatbelt in a burning wreck tomorrow. I "could" choke to death on my toothpaste tonight. I "could" die from invisible faeries - maybe it's rampant and the coroners keep missing it. If you don't agree, you haven't been paying attention.

You are more likely to suffer harm by not getting vaccinated, especially in older cohorts, based on the best available evidence today that doesn't come from Youtube or fringe conspiracy forums.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You don’t prove negatives in science.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:54:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree, and so eloquently stated.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 6:55:33 PM EDT
[#29]
I’m not saying the shot isn’t doing this, but I was a mortician from 1994-2000 and I saw a shit load of clots on a daily basis. Real dark liver-looking ones and clots that looked like chicken fat.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:13:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I’m not saying the shot isn’t doing this, but I was a mortician from 1994-2000 and I saw a shit load of clots on a daily basis. Real dark liver-looking ones and clots that looked like chicken fat.
View Quote

Specifically though, we're talking here about the white fibrous stringy structures, rather than those things you mention we usually all recognize as clots.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:15:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Then you haven’t been paying attention. It used to be horses. Now it’s Cape Buffalo. Birx, Fauci, Andy Slavitt. The list goes on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...I continue to believe our government acts in good faith towards our population which it itself is part of and its attempts to constrain hairbrained theories was consistent with efforts to protect our populace. clearly ymmv  

Wow, lol. I was right again then.

Right about what?

No, the problem is that people are asserting a massive conspiracy involving every general practitioner, specialist and politician (not just in the US, but in the world). Perfectly coordinated, and then flawlessly covered up.  Such a thing is logistically impossible.

Classic case of Hanlon’s Razor.

It does make people feel special though to believe they are the target of some nefarious sith.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:17:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thankyou for confirming you have no relevant credentials, and that Campbell is wholly more qualified to talk on medical matters than you are.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:18:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Roughly 50% of the country has higher than average intelligence. Congrats on being a B high school student!
View Quote

Yes. But the context of the current discussion, being of above average intelligence easily puts me in the 99th percentile. Demonstrably.
As for what you think - whoever you are - I couldn't care less.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yes. But the context of the current discussion, being of above average intelligence easily puts me in the 99th percentile. Demonstrably.
As for what you think - whoever you are - I couldn't care less.
View Quote

Well, it seems like you care quite a bit given you're burning >26 posts a day, many on these kinds of threads.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:21:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Thankyou for confirming you have no relevant credentials, and that Campbell is wholly more qualified to talk on medical matters than you are.
View Quote

Feel free to think what you want. I'm not here for a job interview. The less you think of me, the better. The last thing I want is to be aligned with your 'special' world view.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks for chiming in . We know clots are common post mortem , some are curious about the ones described as "calamari " . I've seen that more fibrous ones can be common to larger vessels such as the aorta and Coronary,  but these seem to be even more distal and random . I'd be curious also to amyloid content vs the usual fibrin and platelet type.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Feel free to think what you want. I'm not here for a job interview. The less you think of me, the better. The last thing I want is to be aligned with your 'special' world view.
View Quote

Align with whoever you want. My point was that Campbell has relevant medical experience, has authored books, and has a very successful medically orientated channel with very well credentialled guests and well sourced information. None of which you have, so calling into question his credentials is quite disingenuous.

But it's the norm, and has been the attack vector for years now, you're just late to the party and failing where dozens have failed before you.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Who publishes “stats” and where does their funding come from is the question you should ask first.

For any set of data.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What do mortality stats show us?

For any set of data.

Life insurers do. And they damn well care that they are accurate.

Quoted:
Inference and anecdote aren't causation, and risk is useless without context.

The simple possibility that something "could" happen is irrelevant to decision making. I "could" die after getting trapped by my seatbelt in a burning wreck tomorrow. I "could" choke to death on my toothpaste tonight. I "could" die from invisible faeries - maybe it's rampant and the coroners keep missing it. If you don't agree, you haven't been paying attention.

You are more likely to suffer harm by not getting vaccinated, especially in older cohorts, based on the best available evidence today that doesn't come from Youtube or fringe conspiracy forums.

So you don’t have life, homeowners, or auto insurance? Must be fun living in a definitive world.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Appeal to authority much?

Campbell has been shown to be able to argue with himself. He says whatever will make him the most money. Doesn’t matter if he said the opposite years ago. Further more it’s quite easy to show him to be wrong. For instance he mislead people on the Israel myocarditis study. He said it showed covid doesn’t cause myocarditis when the authors of the paper he was looking at literally stated in the paper that other papers found that covid can cause myocarditis.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 8:30:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Campbell has been shown to be able to argue with himself. He says whatever will make him the most money. Doesn’t matter if he said the opposite years ago. Further more it’s quite easy to show him to be wrong. For instance he mislead people on the Israel myocarditis study. He said it showed covid doesn’t cause myocarditis when the authors of the paper he was looking at literally stated in the paper that other papers found that covid can cause myocarditis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dr Campbell helped show how idiotic/criminal it was to subject children to unnecessary risk of lifeling injury when they were the least susceptible.  Risk-benefit analysis.  I'm sure all the experts he interviewed were in on his grifting .

* now do all the signators of the Great Barrington Declaration.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:06:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Dr Campbell helped show how idiotic/criminal it was to subject children to unnecessary risk of lifeling injury when they were the least susceptible.  Risk-benefit analysis.  I'm sure all the experts he interviewed were in on his grifting .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s only half of the equation though.  The other half explains why “antivaxxers” were so widely despised by “vaxxers”, and I suspect would be an absolute shock to most preconceived notions.

Someday I’ll get motivated a do a whole thread on this, but I don’t have it in me currently to deal with all of the angst.

Noting, purely psychological and nothing to do with the actual virus. Reference René Jacques Lévy giving up his seat in a lifeboat as the Titanic sank.

Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That’s only half of the equation though.  The other half explains why “antivaxxers” were so widely despised by “vaxxers”, and I suspect would be an absolute shock to most preconceived notions.

Someday I’ll get motivated a do a whole thread on this, but I don’t have it in me currently to deal with all of the angst.

Noting, pure psychology and nothing to do with the actual virus. Reference René Jacques Lévy giving up his seat in a lifeboat as the Titanic sank.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noting, pure psychology and nothing to do with the actual virus. Reference René Jacques Lévy giving up his seat in a lifeboat as the Titanic sank.

I'm sure the psychological profiles will be interesting.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 9:55:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Noting, purely psychological and nothing to do with the actual virus. Reference René Jacques Lévy giving up his seat in a lifeboat as the Titanic sank.

View Quote

Some of us just wanted to be left alone. Others wanted us to be persecuted, denied care, loose our jobs and be social pariahs. And now, some want to gaslight us that what we saw and experienced didn't happen, that we are the conspiracy nuts, and yet still hate us for not bending the knee like they did.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Some of us just wanted to be left alone. Others wanted us to be persecuted, denied care, loose our jobs and be social pariahs. And now, some want to gaslight us that what we saw and experienced didn't happen, that we are the conspiracy nuts, and yet still hate us for not bending the knee like they did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is correct.

But by definition it is impossible to be “alone” in the case of a virus that is highly infectious.  Unless you are actually a hermit living by yourself with zero human contact.

Covid called into question where the lines of responsibility lay.  Is your responsibility only to yourself?  Or as part of a larger society, are there basic expectations that you help protect that society, even at a cost to yourself?  

You’ll be tempted to say “socialism, yadayada” but keep in mind that it’s an opinion question.  You can have one opinion and someone else can (and will) have another. You also might be tempted to say that the proposed “protections” didn’t work, but that is also irrelevant- we live in a world where perception matters more than reality.

As people and societies become increasingly interdependent, what those societies deem “acceptable” changes.  And many, myself included, may not like those changes.  

A good starting place is John Locke’s Two Treatsies of Government, but then the rabbit hole just gets deeper.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:53:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That is correct.

But by definition it is impossible to be “alone” in the case of a virus that is highly infectious.  Unless you are actually a hermit living by yourself with zero human contact.

Covid called into question where the lines of responsibility lay.  Is your responsibility only to yourself?  Or as part of a larger society, are there basic expectations that you help protect that society, even at a cost to yourself?  

You’ll be tempted to say “socialism, yadayada” but keep in mind that it’s an opinion question.  You can have one opinion and someone else can (and will) have another.

As people and societies become increasingly interdependent, what those societies deem “acceptable” changes.  And many, myself included, may not like those changes.  

A good starting place is John Locke’s Two Treatsies of Government, but then the rabbit hole just gets deeper.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is correct.

You’ll be tempted to say “socialism, yadayada” but keep in mind that it’s an opinion question.  You can have one opinion and someone else can (and will) have another.

We saw with the Spanish flu even being a hermit didn’t help. Zootonic transmission means it ends up everywhere.

The problem with basic expectations to protect society is many of us knew during the trials the vaccine wouldn’t be sterilizing. Which means it only helped you and didn’t end the transmission link. Remember when it was first “breakthrough” cases like it was a shock. Then more and more showed up. I remember posting the Oregon report showing not only where vaccinated people getting infected, some were dying. And I was called all kinds of names for posting a government report.

Since the jab turned into a therapy, it’s plausible other therapies work and have known historical risk profiles. But that wouldn’t drive profits.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

We saw with the Spanish flu even being a hermit didn’t help. Zootonic transmission means it ends up everywhere.

The problem with basic expectations to protect society is many of us knew during the trials the vaccine wouldn’t be sterilizing. Which means it only helped you and didn’t end the transmission link. Remember when it was first “breakthrough” cases like it was a shock. Then more and more showed up. I remember posting the Oregon report showing not only where vaccinated people getting infected, some were dying. And I was called all kinds of names for posting a government report.

Since the jab turned into a therapy, it’s plausible other therapies work and have known historical risk profiles. But that wouldn’t drive profits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is correct.

You can’t fall back on “the vaxx didn’t work”.  I agree with you, particularly with the benefit of hindsight.  But as humans, perception is greater than reality.  The widespread perception at the time was that it decreased transmission.  Those that “knew” otherwise were few and far between — you might have been one of them, but you were part of a very small minority.  It’s not a question of being “right” about the mechanics of the virus, but rather one of human nature.  

In the “vaxxers” eyes, you didn’t hold up your end of the bargain that comes with living in a society such as ours.  As such, they had little to no qualms with casting you out of it.  And being cast out severely hurts ones feelings.  That is why, a couple of years later, the topic is still such a sensitive one.  The people on here who are most vitriolic are those who lost family and friends to the ordeal (lost to disagreement, not to the vaxx or the virus).

It can be difficult for analytical types (such as me, and I suspect you) to understand that we can be technically correct and yet at the same time wrong when human nature is added into the mix.

Imagine your whole tribe said “a werewolf is coming, we must defend against it”. And you said “werewolves don’t exist, I’m staying in bed”.  Then the werewolf never came.  It’s unlikely you’d be remembered as “the guy who was right about werewolves” and more likely you’d be remembered as “the guy who couldn’t be bothered to get out of bed when we were almost attacked by werewolves”.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:46:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You can’t fall back on “the vaxx didn’t work”.  I agree with you, particularly with the benefit of hindsight.  But as humans, perception is greater than reality.  The widespread perception at the time was that it decreased transmission.  Those that “knew” otherwise were few and far between — you might have been one of them, but you were part of a very small minority.  It’s not a question of being “right” about the mechanics of the virus, but rather one of human nature.  

In the “vaxxers” eyes, you didn’t hold up your end of the bargain that comes with living in a society such as ours.  As such, they had little to no qualms with casting you out of it.  And being cast out severely hurts ones feelings.  That is why, a couple of years later, the topic is still such a sensitive one.  The people on here who are most vitriolic are those who lost family and friends to the ordeal (lost to disagreement, not to the vaxx or the virus).

It can be difficult for analytical types (such as me, and I suspect you) to understand that we can be technically correct and yet at the same time wrong when human nature is added into the mix.

Imagine your whole tribe said “a werewolf is coming, we must defend against it”. And you said “werewolves don’t exist, I’m staying in bed”.  Then the werewolf never came.  It’s unlikely you’d be remembered as “the guy who was right about werewolves” and more likely you’d be remembered as “the guy who couldn’t be bothered to get out of bed when we were almost attacked by werewolves”.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is correct.

That werewolf never came because of viral attenuation and natural immunity.  The only thing contradicting that has been mrna.  Had they succeeded In  their campaign  a werewolf would indeed be here.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:57:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That werewolf never came because of viral attenuation and natural immunity.  The only thing contradicting that has been mrna.  Had they succeeded In  their campaign  a werewolf would indeed be here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is correct.

Personally I don’t believe there ever was a werewolf.  

But such is life that it’s irrelevant.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:02:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

That never happened.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:12:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

You should find a new alpha(pun intended)

John Campbell fails to detect Peter McCullough’s bollocks
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top