Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:55:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://nypost.com/2024/01/10/news/fauci-admits-to-congress-that-certain-covid-social-distancing-guidelines-lacked-scientific-basis-sort-of-just-appeared/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/graisondangor/2021/09/19/cdcs-six-foot-social-distancing-rule-was-arbitrary-says-former-fda-commissioner/?sh=1a524d14e8e6
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHmQKKH2F8

Oh wait....... wrong propaganda as that didn't fit your narrative.  

My doctor told me I was probably going to be hospitalized if I didn't get jabbed, somehow I didn't even see a doctor for anything I didn't have an appointment for months in advance.  Most doctors follow what they are told, as supposedly some 'science' has been tested and as approved from an organization that allows them to work.  I still got a tetanus shot a few months ago, doesn't mean all 'science' is bad but anything pushed to the extreme should be highly questioned.  Maybe if everyone had quit screaming about the unvaccinated and the higher ups in the CDC and FDA hiding part of the data for the people to make an educated decision we wouldn't be in this mess....nope here we are.  I am sure the people who took fen-phen are first on the list to sign up for a new drug approved by the FDA.

How is the, "this virus didn't come from a lab" message working out for you.

You are just trolling at this point, ignored all my questions, just like someone that either doesn't have the answer and can't admit it or knows the answer but can't admit because it doesn't follow what they believe.

Why don't you stop blaming everyone else for misinforming you, and take responsibility for your own education.
The fact some people said the vaccine was a slam-dunk, no-holds-barred defense against contracting covid doesn't mean "they" were out to mislead you.
The news isn't there to be your teacher. Neither are political leaders, or social media influencer, or the bots in this forum.
As Mulder would say, "the truth is out there". Unfortunately, everyone these days is just looking to find someone to spoon-feed it to them, instead of pursuing an education that would allow them to understand the concepts themselves.

Looks like I struck a nerve when I point out the hypocrisy that got us here to begin with.  I did look at the "facts" presented and estimated the value of who said them and if it was the same stuff everyone else was rambling about.  I should have died way before "the severe winter of illness and death."  Maybe your are not aware but I have had a solid organ transplant.  I am on rejection drugs at a very high dose, yeah those drugs that suppress your immune system.  I was told by the same medical field you are boasting about I was going to die and not just the MSM I pointed out as propaganda...but yet I am still here, funny how that works.  

In 2022 I worked side by side with a co-worker loading software on a server.  Using the same KVM terminal, handling software...WAY closer than the "6ft for everyone's safety" and he was FULLY jabbed.  He had to leave work 2 hours after we finished as he started feeling bad after coughing and sneezing all morning and per work protocols had to get tested, he was POSTIVE FOR KUNG FLU.  I got 14 days on the street and never got sick just because I didn't bow to the fauci ouchi.....but yet him being the one that got sick returned to work in 10 days once he felt better.  

Most of the people sick at work these days are fully jabbed.  Out of the 30 odd people I know jabbed 7 of them regret it, 2 of them have long lasting issues.  

Feel free to tell me how all that happened in my condition since your so self educated.  Maybe you can go back and answer the other questions while your at it since nobody else that is a believer in the jab can step up to answer.
https://nypost.com/2024/01/10/news/fauci-admits-to-congress-that-certain-covid-social-distancing-guidelines-lacked-scientific-basis-sort-of-just-appeared/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/graisondangor/2021/09/19/cdcs-six-foot-social-distancing-rule-was-arbitrary-says-former-fda-commissioner/?sh=1a524d14e8e6

I have been assured by multiple experts in this very thread that the CDC and fauci are science and to be trusted above all others. Them plus the guy on page 3 that claimed to be an embalmer. All of them are infallible
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:10:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Some of us just wanted to be left alone. Others wanted us to be persecuted, denied care, loose our jobs and be social pariahs. And now, some want to gaslight us that what we saw and experienced didn't happen, that we are the conspiracy nuts, and yet still hate us for not bending the knee like they did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s only half of the equation though.  The other half explains why “antivaxxers” were so widely despised by “vaxxers”, and I suspect would be an absolute shock to most preconceived notions.

Someday I’ll get motivated a do a whole thread on this, but I don’t have it in me currently to deal with all of the angst.

Noting, purely psychological and nothing to do with the actual virus. Reference René Jacques Lévy giving up his seat in a lifeboat as the Titanic sank.

Some of us just wanted to be left alone. Others wanted us to be persecuted, denied care, loose our jobs and be social pariahs. And now, some want to gaslight us that what we saw and experienced didn't happen, that we are the conspiracy nuts, and yet still hate us for not bending the knee like they did.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:28:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This is well said.

Quoting it, with the suggestion that some read it slowly and over and over again if necessary until they comprehend it.

Note:  it doesn’t mean the vaccines worked.  Or even that they were safe in the end.  It just means it wasn’t the grand conspiracy many like to imagine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me try again... The assertion that this was an FDA CDC conspiracy perpetrated against the American public is drivel... Every nation in the world with the exception of North Korea and Eritrea and including those openly hostile to the US and certainly oblivious to our CDC FDA findings and recommendations made their own independent conclusions all favoring or mandating vaccinations for their populace and... provided those vaccinations without cost to their populace.  

This is well said.

Quoting it, with the suggestion that some read it slowly and over and over again if necessary until they comprehend it.

Note:  it doesn’t mean the vaccines worked.  Or even that they were safe in the end.  It just means it wasn’t the grand conspiracy many like to imagine.

What makes you think that all of these other countries wouldn't have seen FDA/CDC findings or recommendations, they're published on a fucking website.  And why would you also assume these national leaders weren't in contact and all came to these same decisions independently.  Those are huge leaps and kind of remind me how the MSM tries to frame things.

There was a paper, in The Lancet, that came out very early in the pandemic that modeled deaths using Chinese data, made predictions and gave recommendations of how to "stop the spread."  I don't remeber the author, but the general response: lockdown, social distancing, and masking etc...were all in there.  It talked about locking down for a few weeks, opening back up and then locking down again over and over until a vaccine could be developed.  

Also, the world had just war gamed a novel coronavirus pandemic in October, 2019 (Event 201 - Gates Foundation/WHO.)  So no, the world leaders did not all come up with the same ideas on their own.

The one thing that stood out to me when I read that paper, saw how low the fatality rate was and yet China was going full draconian in response...the punishment didn't fit the crime.  Always thought that was a huge red flag.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:06:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

What makes you think that all of these other countries wouldn't have seen FDA/CDC findings or recommendations, they're published on a fucking website.  And why would you also assume these national leaders weren't in contact and all came to these same decisions independently.  Those are huge leaps and kind of remind me how the MSM tries to frame things.

There was a paper, in The Lancet, that came out very early in the pandemic that modeled deaths using Chinese data, made predictions and gave recommendations of how to "stop the spread."  I don't remeber the author, but the general response: lockdown, social distancing, and masking etc...were all in there.  It talked about locking down for a few weeks, opening back up and then locking down again over and over until a vaccine could be developed.  

Also, the world had just war gamed a novel coronavirus pandemic in October, 2019 (Event 201 - Gates Foundation/WHO.)  So no, the world leaders did not all come up with the same ideas on their own.

The one thing that stood out to me when I read that paper, saw how low the fatality rate was and yet China was going full draconian in response...the punishment didn't fit the crime.  Always thought that was a huge red flag.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me try again... The assertion that this was an FDA CDC conspiracy perpetrated against the American public is drivel... Every nation in the world with the exception of North Korea and Eritrea and including those openly hostile to the US and certainly oblivious to our CDC FDA findings and recommendations made their own independent conclusions all favoring or mandating vaccinations for their populace and... provided those vaccinations without cost to their populace.  

This is well said.

I’d suggest you’re reading something into the post that is not there.

It is not a matter of access to information, or independently forming decisions in a vacuum.  It is the simple logistical impossibility of every world leader, and every doctor in the world being in on the grand conspiracy, and then successfully covering it up without a peep.  Secrets are great when you are the only one who knows.  Beyond that they tend to fail.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:22:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It is not a matter of access to information, or independently forming decisions in a vacuum.  It is the simple logistical impossibility of every world leader, and every doctor in the world being in on the grand conspiracy, and then successfully covering it up without a peep.  Secrets are great when you are the only one who knows.  Beyond that they tend to fail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is well said.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:27:54 AM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is well said.

https://i.imgflip.com/8frm2i.jpg

I trust you’ve never had a doctor in the family?  Or even a good friend who was a doctor?

But just as a matter of interest, surely you realize that a certain large percentage of people cannot be bought for any price, and that this extends to doctors.  For example, I’d give up my career, which I value deeply, before being dishonest.  That’s not unique.  It’s common.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:42:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I trust you’ve never had a doctor in the family?  Or even a good friend who was a doctor?

But just as a matter of interest, surely you realize that a certain large percentage of people cannot be bought for any price, and that this extends to doctors.  For example, I’d give up my career, which I value deeply, before being dishonest.  That’s not unique.  It’s common.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is well said.

so you're an MD?  have you had to give up on lucrative opportunities that conflicted with your ethics?  Have you been threatened by the AMA for wanting to treat a PT in a way they didn't approve?  have docs you know made different choices?    

was packing the elderly together into nursing facilities in the middle of a pandemic sound logic?  did any MDs have to sign off on that?  How about having people who were A&O sign off to allow intubation?  How about remdesivir?  How many MDs signed off on those?

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:46:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

so you're an MD?  have you had to give up on lucrative opportunities that conflicted with your ethics?  Have you been threatened by the AMA for wanting to treat a PT in a way they didn't approve?  have docs you know made different choices?    

was packing the elderly together into nursing facilities in the middle of a pandemic sound logic?  did any MDs have to sign off on that?  How about having people who were A&O sign off to allow intubation?  How about remdesivir?  How many MDs signed off on those?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is well said.

I’m not an MD.

But I know a few.  They’ve consistently said they believed they were making the best decision they could at the time given the information they had available to them at the time. Their decisions were not due to their job being threatened, nor monetary gain.

Does it not seem odd to you that every doctor in the world was somehow corrupted?  A profession that is generally motivated by helping people.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 6:44:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I really think a lot of this out-there stuff is intentional poison in the watering hole to paint all anti-covid-vax people as nut jobs. I don’t need to be able to point to clots or infant mortality or myocarditis or any other alleged secret side effect to refuse a forced vaccine. My reason of “eat shit, dickhead, you can’t make me do anything” is perfectly sufficient, and it is for you, too. It’s okay to just say “fuck you.” You don’t need to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole to justify yourself.
View Quote

This is a concept of freedom that a century ago, every American would have completely agreed with. The Americans of 200 years ago would be hanging politicians who pushed an unproven experiment like this on the people. Sadly in 2020 and later way too many people in this country said screw your freedoms, you have a moral obligation to be a lab rat. Sadly those people are well represented poisoning this thread.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:06:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This is a concept of freedom that a century ago, every American would have completely agreed with. The Americans of 200 years ago would be hanging politicians who pushed an unproven experiment like this on the people. Sadly in 2020 and later way too many people in this country said screw your freedoms, you have a moral obligation to be a lab rat. Sadly those people are well represented poisoning this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really think a lot of this out-there stuff is intentional poison in the watering hole to paint all anti-covid-vax people as nut jobs. I don’t need to be able to point to clots or infant mortality or myocarditis or any other alleged secret side effect to refuse a forced vaccine. My reason of “eat shit, dickhead, you can’t make me do anything” is perfectly sufficient, and it is for you, too. It’s okay to just say “fuck you.” You don’t need to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole to justify yourself.

A century ago?

Newspaper reporting the order of all schools and churches and theatres ordered closed due to flu pandemic (Oct 4, 1918):

https://www.newspapers.com/image/169891197/?clipping_id=27014088&fcfToken=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJmcmVlLXZpZXctaWQiOjE2OTg5MTE5NywiaWF0IjoxNzA3OTEyMTE3LCJleHAiOjE3MDc5OTg1MTd9.krbicE8r5yGaBSXFEhGmqSLkeGD5hBKQXkKXeOwfm8c

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:26:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You should find a new alpha(pun intended)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PXuM43V5Xo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dr Campbell helped show how idiotic/criminal it was to subject children to unnecessary risk of lifeling injury when they were the least susceptible.  Risk-benefit analysis.  I'm sure all the experts he interviewed were in on his grifting .

* now do all the signators of the Great Barrington Declaration.

I had to turn off Dr bullocks less than halfway through . Her bullocks debunking is lame.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:28:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The video at the start of this thread, that is causing all the discussion - mentions surveys of embalmers who reported what they were finding.
Several of the embalmers who responded to the survey reported not seeing the white fibrous masses, and neither of the two (Cambell and Havland) in the video discussion argued with those results, nobody called anyone a liar, they just accepted that some respondents hadn't seen or experienced the issues in their practices.
You and many others seem to have missed the lack of rancor in the videos yet there is plenty in this thread.

The point of the video(s) is that there are issues not being addressed, and if the powers that be would offer tests and plausible results - a lot of this could be laid to rest.
But they chose to ignore and quash any discussion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are there any members here that are active in the embalming trade? I'd appreciate some first hand observations.

One of my senior employees husband is
I asked him about this and he hasn't seen any of this

You'll be called a liar any minute now.
The video at the start of this thread, that is causing all the discussion - mentions surveys of embalmers who reported what they were finding.
Several of the embalmers who responded to the survey reported not seeing the white fibrous masses, and neither of the two (Cambell and Havland) in the video discussion argued with those results, nobody called anyone a liar, they just accepted that some respondents hadn't seen or experienced the issues in their practices.
You and many others seem to have missed the lack of rancor in the videos yet there is plenty in this thread.

The point of the video(s) is that there are issues not being addressed, and if the powers that be would offer tests and plausible results - a lot of this could be laid to rest.
But they chose to ignore and quash any discussion.

Thank you for trying to steer this discussion back to the video in the op.

We have had a couple of drive bys in this thread of people claiming to be embalmers or claiming to know embalmers yet none has pointed to a resource from before the introduction of the shots that describes the white rubbery clots that many other embalmers are reporting. As the video describes, these white rubbery clots appear new on the scene in 2020 and are distinctly different from the chicken fat clots that are well documented

It is reasonable to doubt someone who pops in to this thread, claims to be an embalmer then ghosts the thread with nothing to help inform the discussion, yet we are apparently supposed to take those people on faith with no verification just like the experimental shots.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Brother, it's time to forgive them.

Not for them but for your sake.  You have every right to be upset and hurt by their actions and words.  But now you're hurting yourself by holding on to this anger.  I see it in every post of yours about COVID.  I'd rather extinguish my pure blood status than see someone succumb to the stress and anger or hatred of those who acted like nazis.

They fell for the propaganda. Hard.  Few will admit or apologize but their actions are telling.  They're not up to date on their boosters and for good reason.  Heck, you probably inspired some of them to not get more.  Many people are far too proud of themselves to ever apologize but many more are still fooling themselves and licking up every last bit of satisfying and tasty COVID propaganda.

Take care man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see how they do it

for all the names I was called, all the things I was accused of because I flat-out fucking refused their clot shot...thinking I was truly THE ONLY REMAINING HOLD-OUT like they all said I was

If I had taken the jabb, I would have committed suicide by now with grief and worry

#PureBlood forever

ETA: The number of my friends and family, the same ones who screamed in my face and called me names, are now whining and sobbing "But I only got the FIRST jabb because I HAD too...I didn't take the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth ...ad nauseum)

they are all in my prayers, but I'm afraid we might be really headed for that 500,000 population target

Brother, it's time to forgive them.

Not for them but for your sake.  You have every right to be upset and hurt by their actions and words.  But now you're hurting yourself by holding on to this anger.  I see it in every post of yours about COVID.  I'd rather extinguish my pure blood status than see someone succumb to the stress and anger or hatred of those who acted like nazis.

They fell for the propaganda. Hard.  Few will admit or apologize but their actions are telling.  They're not up to date on their boosters and for good reason.  Heck, you probably inspired some of them to not get more.  Many people are far too proud of themselves to ever apologize but many more are still fooling themselves and licking up every last bit of satisfying and tasty COVID propaganda.

Take care man.

My grudge holding abilities makes the Hatfields and McCoys look like Mother Theresa.

It takes no effort. Does me no harm. Not in the forefront of my mind. It just sits in its spot simmering until an appropriate moment I need to call on it when one of the pieces of shit who tried to destroy the country pokes their ugly head up.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:32:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I have been assured by multiple experts in this very thread that the CDC and fauci are science and to be trusted above all others. Them plus the guy on page 3 that claimed to be an embalmer. All of them are infallible
View Quote

Where did that happen in this thread?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:32:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I’m not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
View Quote

Because the MSM has been so up front and honest for the last 8 years?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I had to turn off Dr bullocks less than halfway through . Her bullocks debunking is lame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dr Campbell helped show how idiotic/criminal it was to subject children to unnecessary risk of lifeling injury when they were the least susceptible.  Risk-benefit analysis.  I'm sure all the experts he interviewed were in on his grifting .

Screechy and hand flapping like a flightless bird
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:39:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In this thread. In his mind. Is there really a difference? Or, has he posted anything to suggest he was capable of distinguishing a difference?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is well said.

LOL.

That's why the Holocaust just fell right apart. As soon as personal morals were touched.

Oh, and why all the good cops we see standing around in the videos while bad cops perpetrate violations on citizens give up their job, do the right thing and report the bad behavior.

We could go on but your assertion goes against eons of self preserving human behavior. The upright man is quite the exception. I wish you were correct.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:44:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Thanks for chiming in . We know clots are common post mortem , some are curious about the ones described as "calamari " . I've seen that more fibrous ones can be common to larger vessels such as the aorta and Coronary,  but these seem to be even more distal and random . I'd be curious also to amyloid content vs the usual fibrin and platelet type.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m not saying the shot isn’t doing this, but I was a mortician from 1994-2000 and I saw a shit load of clots on a daily basis. Real dark liver-looking ones and clots that looked like chicken fat.

Thanks for chiming in . We know clots are common post mortem , some are curious about the ones described as "calamari " . I've seen that more fibrous ones can be common to larger vessels such as the aorta and Coronary,  but these seem to be even more distal and random . I'd be curious also to amyloid content vs the usual fibrin and platelet type.

The video also mentioned some of the white clots were found in arteries and that was presented as being unusual too iirc
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:52:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something about the giddy non-serious delivery . The on set antics ...acting . The indiscriminate female mind . At the same time a person that would have gleefully rounded up the unvaxxed .
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 8:56:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Something about the giddy non-serious delivery . The on set antics ...acting . The indiscriminate female mind . At the same time a person that would have gleefully rounded up the unvaxxed .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah for me it's the claim of being a real scientist yet i have not been able to find a video where she applies the scientific method or thoughtfully considered two sides of a theory. Contrast that with John Campbell who often does offer other possible explanations and leaves the question for the viewer to consider
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

People who claim that aren't playing with a full deck.

Point and laugh.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:05:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Point and laugh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Point and laugh.

Oh yeah this thread is definitely providing plenty of point and laugh material
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I’m not an MD.

But I know a few.  They’ve consistently said they believed they were making the best decision they could at the time given the information they had available to them at the time. Their decisions were not due to their job being threatened, nor monetary gain.

Does it not seem odd to you that every doctor in the world was somehow corrupted?  A profession that is generally motivated by helping people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is well said.

I’m not an MD.

Docs are people too, and among themselves they can have huge egos and do not play well.  And they have much more to lose than your average person.  They're beholden to a variety of big, dumb and money motivated organizations like big pharma, big government and big insurance- especially after obamacare.  

I didn't say they were all corrupted, i know them all along the spectrum.  all you have to do is take an honest look at the results, it's not hard.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:10:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is well said.

ALL doctors?  I still recall many (in the thousands - or even millions worldwide) who did not agree with many of that bs and got their licenses confiscated, censored, persecuted, and worse, worldwide for dissenting.

How many here in the US still cannot practice because they were treating, or trying to, patients with "non-CDC-approved" drugs?

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:30:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Back in the early days of COVID when Italy was getting hammered and there was no vaccine a doctor in Italy described his autopsy on a teenage girl who had died of COVID.  He described these things as being in never brain.  He had never seen anything like it before.  The girl was not vaccinated.

Science asks the following questions?

What percentage of these people had been vaccinated and how recently?  
What percentage of these people have had COVID and were vaccinated?
What percentage of these people have had COVID and were not vaccinated?
What percentage of these people are the self proclaimed pure bloods who have never shown signs of COVID?  
Age at time of death.
Active or sedentary lifestyle?

There are definite strong indicators here, but without a proper analysis of the data the video adds little to the discussion.  

For the record I do not like the whole gene therapy "vaccination" thing either.  KAHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:39:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Back in the early days of COVID when Italy was getting hammered and there was no vaccine a doctor in Italy described his autopsy on a teenage girl who had died of COVID.  He described these things as being in never brain.  He had never seen anything like it before.  The girl was not vaccinated.

What percentage of these people are the self proclaimed pure bloods who have never shown signs of COVID?  
Age at time of death.

There are definite strong indicators here, but without a proper analysis of the data the video adds little to the discussion.  

For the record I do not like the whole gene therapy "vaccination" thing either.  KAHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Quote

All good questions. Many of us are troubled by the abject refusal to investigate some of those questions by our medical authorities.

To be fair the video did mention there were some reports of these clots in the covid era before the shots came out. The incidence appeared to really skyrocket after the experimental shots rolled out
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:51:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

All good questions. Many of us are troubled by the abject refusal to investigate some of those questions by our medical authorities.

To be fair the video did mention there were some reports of these clots in the covid era before the shots came out. The incidence appeared to really skyrocket after the experimental shots rolled out
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Age at time of death.

Neither you nor those in the video express the faintest bit of curiosity and interest in asking any question that doesn't pre-assume the alleged phenomena are caused by the vaccinations.

Starting with a conclusion and seeking out evidence to support it is not science, it's polemics.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Wow...woke up another morning, and STILL not sorry I'm a #PureBlood

ymmv of course. Go in peace and do your own thing, my brothers
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:17:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My youngest likes to play "restaurant" now, where I come into the room and he's got a little table set up and I sit down and he comes over to ask me what I want to eat. He's got a box of plastic play food. I'll try to engage him in "grown-up" conversation, talk about the weather, ask about the catch of the day, but he's just a little feller and it's a stretch for him. So he just says, "YEAH. What do you want to eat?" He's only got so much, some plastic hamburgers and apples and stuff. He's playing a game using his imagination but he doesn't have enough material upstairs that's relevant to the task for him to expand the conversation, see? It's impossible. And he doesn't have plastic filet mignon or a plastic cheesecake or much else other than some basic stuff. But he looooves playing restaurant! It's entertaining for him to pretend he's in a situation that he isn't really in, even if it's a pretty crude imitation of the real world.
View Quote

I really don't believe this post was appreciated enough, so I felt compelled to reach back and bump it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Neither you nor those in the video express the faintest bit of curiosity and interest in asking any question that doesn't pre-assume the alleged phenomena are caused by the vaccinations.

Starting with a conclusion and seeking out evidence to support it is not science, it's polemics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Age at time of death.

Well the whole school of Nancy Pelosi Medicine ( you gotta take the shot to find out what's in it ) has been a bit disappointing for more than a few people .
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Well the whole school of Nancy Pelosi Medicine ( you gotta take the shot to find out what's in it ) has been a bit disappointing for more than a few people .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Age at time of death.

Yep. And someone clearly is not reading very carefully in this thread, and is clearly projecting his disappointment in himself for not asking the questions we asked when we did from the start
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I chuckled at the 'top phlebotomist' bit, having been one myself a long time past. I guess maybe I wasn't the tops since I never received such an honor.
But now the phlebotomist is assisting with surgery?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since there are many here who think it’s all BS, my friend who I mentioned above sent this to me today as he was involved with the surgery. [UPDATE: this looks like an example of what was taken out not the actual one taken from this patient - I may have read the text incorrectly and waiting for confirmation.]Taken from a female in her mid 20s, she got two Covid vaccines:

https://i.ibb.co/HKF9XQF/IMG-0333.jpg

He knew the girl, otherwise healthy. She almost died (usually do when they are this large) and they had to open her chest to get it out - it’s called a saddle pulmonary embolism. He sees this all the time in vaccinated people. Young people and healthy older people - numbers are very high and he has never seen it like this - he has worked at hospitals for 40 years.

@Never_A_wick - I’m not bullshitting you buddy.

I chuckled at the 'top phlebotomist' bit, having been one myself a long time past. I guess maybe I wasn't the tops since I never received such an honor.

That was the actual photo - just verified today. Maybe you weren’t as good as he is with pic lines, he services at least 4 hospitals for difficult patients. I misread his text , he did not assist with the surgery which was done at another hospital - he worked with the girl.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:07:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yep. And someone clearly is not reading very carefully in this thread, and is clearly projecting his disappointment in himself for not asking the questions we asked when we did from the start
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Age at time of death.

Your every post is delicious in its irony.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:26:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

ALL doctors?  I still recall many (in the thousands - or even millions worldwide) who did not agree with many of that bs and got their licenses confiscated, censored, persecuted, and worse, worldwide for dissenting.

How many here in the US still cannot practice because they were treating, or trying to, patients with "non-CDC-approved" drugs?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is well said.

Note:  it doesn't mean the vaccines worked.  Or even that they were safe in the end.  It just means it wasn't the grand conspiracy many like to imagine.

I'd suggest you're reading something into the post that is not there.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is well said.

Note:  it doesn't mean the vaccines worked.  Or even that they were safe in the end.  It just means it wasn't the grand conspiracy many like to imagine.

I'd suggest you're reading something into the post that is not there.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1818/IMG_0303_jpeg-3128854.JPG

Funny thing is, I can easily accept the statement “doctors across the world were wrong”.  

It’s statements like “doctors across the world were corrupted and part of a massive conspiracy to deliberately depopulate the earth” that I have a problem with, for example.  

I don’t know why people persist in pushing the latter.  I suspect it makes them feel special to be victims of a vast conspiracy, rather than simply products of bad decision making.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#37]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10368521/

Interesting study
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:03:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Spike protein ; neutrophils; elastace ; amyloid fibrils

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/05/220519204543.htm

We'll be seeing more on this in the near future
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll start at the bottom and work backwards.

First off, the data coming out of China wasn't being openly shared with the world, and what was shared demonstrated they considered it an extremely serious illness. So your assertion that the fatality rate was low, based on Chinese data, early in the pandemic, is a falsehood.
Second, the 'world' does not constitute the Gates Foundation. The Gates Foundation is not the WHO. And planning for pandemic events, including viruses related to SARS & MERS, wasn't then, nor is now, anything new.
Third, post a link to the article. I've never seen references to any plan that involved a purposeful series of lockdowns.
Fourth, of course public health officials - in a globally connected world - learn from and work with each other. That doesn't mean they don't have freedom of choice. That doesn't mean they're not autonomous.
Fifth, of course they have access to FDA / CDC data. Just as we have access to the data from 'friendly' countries that we work with cooperatively. The sun doesn't rise and set solely on the United States. The CDC isn't the only health agency in play here. And nobody's forced to agree with or implement their recommendations should they chose not to.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

No you didn't. You didn't even know any personally, and you certainly weren't keeping a running count by scanning your alternative news channels.
You've taken hyperbole to an entirely different level.
Just another example of how easy it is for people to internalize 'facts' that never actually happened.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:16:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I really don't believe this post was appreciated enough, so I felt compelled to reach back and bump it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My youngest likes to play "restaurant" now, where I come into the room and he's got a little table set up and I sit down and he comes over to ask me what I want to eat. He's got a box of plastic play food. I'll try to engage him in "grown-up" conversation, talk about the weather, ask about the catch of the day, but he's just a little feller and it's a stretch for him. So he just says, "YEAH. What do you want to eat?" He's only got so much, some plastic hamburgers and apples and stuff. He's playing a game using his imagination but he doesn't have enough material upstairs that's relevant to the task for him to expand the conversation, see? It's impossible. And he doesn't have plastic filet mignon or a plastic cheesecake or much else other than some basic stuff. But he looooves playing restaurant! It's entertaining for him to pretend he's in a situation that he isn't really in, even if it's a pretty crude imitation of the real world.

It was a great post. The subtlety was lost on most.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#42]
One other thing that slipped my mind . When you catch a respiratory virus ...if it's novel there's a tiny chance you could get a systemic infection. After that a similar virus will be recognized and stopped in its track at the mucosal compartment by natural immunity. No spike proteins in the brain or bone marrow ...floating around , swirling in your heart's chambers . Contrast that with bypassing the mucosal compartment and just dumping a load straight into the bloodstream ( sorry folks, it don't stay in the arm ). Your entire body is not going to produce virus if you catch a respiratory virus , it's targeted tissues . Viral load is limited.  If you continually bypass the mucosal defenses straight to systemic with pseudouridine altered rna and build up IgG4 antibodies it puts you in a very disadvantaged state .

I needed to get that out for you pro-vaxxers as I realize this is not something you're aware of . Damaging your blood-brain barrier is not going to help the cognitive issues you have to deal with .
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

You got all the same keywords in there again. Too bad you can't understand what you're supposedly reading.
Did you forget the squid? I like mine with clarified butter.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:19:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
One other thing that slipped my mind . When you catch a respiratory virus ...if it's novel there's a tiny chance you could get a systemic infection. After that a similar virus will be recognized and stopped in its track at the mucosal compartment by natural immunity. No spike proteins in the brain or bone marrow ...floating around , swirling in your heart's chambers . Contrast that with bypassing the mucosal compartment and just dumping a load straight into the bloodstream ( sorry folks, it don't stay in the arm ). Your entire body is not going to produce virus if you catch a respiratory virus , it's targeted tissues . Viral load is limited.  If you continually bypass the mucosal defenses straight to systemic with pseudouridine altered rna and build up IgG4 antibodies it puts you in a very disadvantaged state .

I needed to get that out for you pro-vaxxers as I realize this is not something you're aware of . Damaging your blood-brain barrier is not going to help the cognitive issues you have to deal with .
View Quote

LOL.
What a joke.
You're absolutely clueless. But you use big words, so you've managed to convince a significant majority here who think that means something that you have something resembling a clue.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You got all the same keywords in there again. Too bad you can't understand what you're supposedly reading.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, if you identify the small one , there is a possibility of the larger one by the same mechanism.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

LOL.
What a joke.
You're absolutely clueless. But you use big words, so you've managed to convince a significant majority here who think that means something that you have something resembling a clue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.
What a joke.

There are quite a few here that can understand that and it's verified in documentation.  Not so much with yourself,  apparently.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:32:31 PM EDT
[#47]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:36:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That was the actual photo - just verified today. Maybe you weren't as good as he is with pic lines, he services at least 4 hospitals for difficult patients. I misread his text , he did not assist with the surgery which was done at another hospital - he worked with the girl.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since there are many here who think it's all BS, my friend who I mentioned above sent this to me today as he was involved with the surgery. [UPDATE: this looks like an example of what was taken out not the actual one taken from this patient - I may have read the text incorrectly and waiting for confirmation.]Taken from a female in her mid 20s, she got two Covid vaccines:

He knew the girl, otherwise healthy. She almost died (usually do when they are this large) and they had to open her chest to get it out - it's called a saddle pulmonary embolism. He sees this all the time in vaccinated people. Young people and healthy older people - numbers are very high and he has never seen it like this - he has worked at hospitals for 40 years.

@Never_A_wick - I'm not bullshitting you buddy.

That was the actual photo - just verified today. Maybe you weren't as good as he is with pic lines, he services at least 4 hospitals for difficult patients. I misread his text , he did not assist with the surgery which was done at another hospital - he worked with the girl.
That picture is of a mucus plug pulled from someone's lungs by a pulmonologist (Google what mucus plugs look like). Someone who inserts PICC lines would never refer to themselves as a phlebotomist. Phlebotomist are the people who draw your blood at your doctor's office. They Don't even insert IVs.  PICC or vascular access nurses have no ranking system either.

Your posts reek of bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That picture is of a mucus plug pulled from someone's lungs by a pulmonologist (Google what mucus plugs look like). Someone who inserts PICC lines would never refer to themselves as a phlebotomist. Phlebotomist are the people who draw your blood at your doctor's office. They Don't even insert IVs.  PICC or vascular access nurses have no ranking system either.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since there are many here who think it's all BS, my friend who I mentioned above sent this to me today as he was involved with the surgery. [UPDATE: this looks like an example of what was taken out not the actual one taken from this patient - I may have read the text incorrectly and waiting for confirmation.]Taken from a female in her mid 20s, she got two Covid vaccines:

He knew the girl, otherwise healthy. She almost died (usually do when they are this large) and they had to open her chest to get it out - it's called a saddle pulmonary embolism. He sees this all the time in vaccinated people. Young people and healthy older people - numbers are very high and he has never seen it like this - he has worked at hospitals for 40 years.

@Never_A_wick - I'm not bullshitting you buddy.

Warn people before you tell them to Google mucous plug next time . Dang , man .
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are quite a few here that can understand that and it's verified in documentation.  Not so much with yourself,  apparently.

You’re both relatively new.

Many people are highly invested in this topic for some reason.  To the point where they are still out there parsing dry scientific papers after the fact, rather than relegating the whole thing to the dustbin of history to focus on current issues.

I imagine it comes down to the quote by Maya Angelou:

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Or William Congreve’s

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

This topic stands alone in that regard.  But it doesn’t mean they are bots, or mentally ill, etc.  People’s reactions are far more interesting than the virus itself.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top