BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

It's amazing that the mods allow posters like this to continue.

@Aimless
@DK-Prof

You guys ok with this kind of behavior from 1 week old accounts posting > 23 posts/day ?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Based upon your join date others on here could/should be asking what your old account name was........
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:30:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:32:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You posted this about 45 minutes after his post.

Do you think that mods see and read EVERY single thing posted in every thread?  If so, I have bad news for you.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's amazing that the mods allow posters like this to continue.

@Aimless
@DK-Prof

You guys ok with this kind of behavior from 1 week old accounts posting > 23 posts/day ?

You posted this about 45 minutes after his post.

Do you think that mods see and read EVERY single thing posted in every thread?  If so, I have bad news for you.  

No, I wouldn't suppose they do, that's why I @'d you... thanks.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:42:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’m not an MD.

But I know a few.  They’ve consistently said they believed they were making the best decision they could at the time given the information they had available to them at the time. Their decisions were not due to their job being threatened, nor monetary gain.

Does it not seem odd to you that every doctor in the world was somehow corrupted?  A profession that is generally motivated by helping people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me try again... The assertion that this was an FDA CDC conspiracy perpetrated against the American public is drivel... Every nation in the world with the exception of North Korea and Eritrea and including those openly hostile to the US and certainly oblivious to our CDC FDA findings and recommendations made their own independent conclusions all favoring or mandating vaccinations for their populace and... provided those vaccinations without cost to their populace.  

Then you have to look deeper.  For a start, look at what the sugar industry did to make Big Med love sugar and hate fat.  It was just a bribe given to the medical industry to hate one food substance for no good reason.  And the result is unbelievably high rates of diabetes and obesity.
This is well said.

Quoting it, with the suggestion that some read it slowly and over and over again if necessary until they comprehend it.

Note:  it doesn’t mean the vaccines worked.  Or even that they were safe in the end.  It just means it wasn’t the grand conspiracy many like to imagine.

What makes you think that all of these other countries wouldn't have seen FDA/CDC findings or recommendations, they're published on a fucking website.  And why would you also assume these national leaders weren't in contact and all came to these same decisions independently.  Those are huge leaps and kind of remind me how the MSM tries to frame things.

There was a paper, in The Lancet, that came out very early in the pandemic that modeled deaths using Chinese data, made predictions and gave recommendations of how to "stop the spread."  I don't remeber the author, but the general response: lockdown, social distancing, and masking etc...were all in there.  It talked about locking down for a few weeks, opening back up and then locking down again over and over until a vaccine could be developed.  

Also, the world had just war gamed a novel coronavirus pandemic in October, 2019 (Event 201 - Gates Foundation/WHO.)  So no, the world leaders did not all come up with the same ideas on their own.

The one thing that stood out to me when I read that paper, saw how low the fatality rate was and yet China was going full draconian in response...the punishment didn't fit the crime.  Always thought that was a huge red flag.

I’d suggest you’re reading something into the post that is not there.

It is not a matter of access to information, or independently forming decisions in a vacuum.  It is the simple logistical impossibility of every world leader, and every doctor in the world being in on the grand conspiracy, and then successfully covering it up without a peep.  Secrets are great when you are the only one who knows.  Beyond that they tend to fail.

https://i.imgflip.com/8frm2i.jpg

I trust you’ve never had a doctor in the family?  Or even a good friend who was a doctor?

But just as a matter of interest, surely you realize that a certain large percentage of people cannot be bought for any price, and that this extends to doctors.  For example, I’d give up my career, which I value deeply, before being dishonest.  That’s not unique.  It’s common.

so you're an MD?  have you had to give up on lucrative opportunities that conflicted with your ethics?  Have you been threatened by the AMA for wanting to treat a PT in a way they didn't approve?  have docs you know made different choices?    

was packing the elderly together into nursing facilities in the middle of a pandemic sound logic?  did any MDs have to sign off on that?  How about having people who were A&O sign off to allow intubation?  How about remdesivir?  How many MDs signed off on those?

I’m not an MD.

But I know a few.  They’ve consistently said they believed they were making the best decision they could at the time given the information they had available to them at the time. Their decisions were not due to their job being threatened, nor monetary gain.

Does it not seem odd to you that every doctor in the world was somehow corrupted?  A profession that is generally motivated by helping people.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:01:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me try again... The assertion that this was an FDA CDC conspiracy perpetrated against the American public is drivel... Every nation in the world with the exception of North Korea and Eritrea and including those openly hostile to the US and certainly oblivious to our CDC FDA findings and recommendations made their own independent conclusions all favoring or mandating vaccinations for their populace and... provided those vaccinations without cost to their populace.  

Then you have to look deeper.  For a start, look at what the sugar industry did to make Big Med love sugar and hate fat.  It was just a bribe given to the medical industry to hate one food substance for no good reason.  And the result is unbelievably high rates of diabetes and obesity.
This is well said.

Quoting it, with the suggestion that some read it slowly and over and over again if necessary until they comprehend it.

Note:  it doesn’t mean the vaccines worked.  Or even that they were safe in the end.  It just means it wasn’t the grand conspiracy many like to imagine.

What makes you think that all of these other countries wouldn't have seen FDA/CDC findings or recommendations, they're published on a fucking website.  And why would you also assume these national leaders weren't in contact and all came to these same decisions independently.  Those are huge leaps and kind of remind me how the MSM tries to frame things.

There was a paper, in The Lancet, that came out very early in the pandemic that modeled deaths using Chinese data, made predictions and gave recommendations of how to "stop the spread."  I don't remeber the author, but the general response: lockdown, social distancing, and masking etc...were all in there.  It talked about locking down for a few weeks, opening back up and then locking down again over and over until a vaccine could be developed.  

Also, the world had just war gamed a novel coronavirus pandemic in October, 2019 (Event 201 - Gates Foundation/WHO.)  So no, the world leaders did not all come up with the same ideas on their own.

The one thing that stood out to me when I read that paper, saw how low the fatality rate was and yet China was going full draconian in response...the punishment didn't fit the crime.  Always thought that was a huge red flag.

It is not a matter of access to information, or independently forming decisions in a vacuum.  It is the simple logistical impossibility of every world leader, and every doctor in the world being in on the grand conspiracy, and then successfully covering it up without a peep.  Secrets are great when you are the only one who knows.  Beyond that they tend to fail.

I trust you’ve never had a doctor in the family?  Or even a good friend who was a doctor?

But just as a matter of interest, surely you realize that a certain large percentage of people cannot be bought for any price, and that this extends to doctors.  For example, I’d give up my career, which I value deeply, before being dishonest.  That’s not unique.  It’s common.

so you're an MD?  have you had to give up on lucrative opportunities that conflicted with your ethics?  Have you been threatened by the AMA for wanting to treat a PT in a way they didn't approve?  have docs you know made different choices?    

was packing the elderly together into nursing facilities in the middle of a pandemic sound logic?  did any MDs have to sign off on that?  How about having people who were A&O sign off to allow intubation?  How about remdesivir?  How many MDs signed off on those?

I’m not an MD.

(lost in the quote above) "But I know a few.  They’ve consistently said they believed they were making the best decision they could at the time given the information they had available to them at the time. Their decisions were not due to their job being threatened, nor monetary gain.

Does it not seem odd to you that every doctor in the world was somehow corrupted?  A profession that is generally motivated by helping people."

I'm pretty sure that doctors took seriously the threats to their license if they strayed outside the govt mandated message;

FSMB: SPREADING COVID-19 VACCINE MISINFORMATION MAY PUT MEDICAL LICENSE AT RISK
https://www.fsmb.org/advocacy/news-releases/fsmb-spreading-covid-19-vaccine-misinformation-may-put-medical-license-at-risk/
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:10:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

(lost in the quote above) "But I know a few.  They’ve consistently said they believed they were making the best decision they could at the time given the information they had available to them at the time. Their decisions were not due to their job being threatened, nor monetary gain.

Does it not seem odd to you that every doctor in the world was somehow corrupted?  A profession that is generally motivated by helping people."

I'm pretty sure that doctors took seriously the threats to their license if they strayed outside the govt mandated message;

https://www.fsmb.org/advocacy/news-releases/fsmb-spreading-covid-19-vaccine-misinformation-may-put-medical-license-at-risk/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is well said.

I’m not an MD.

Of course they “took it seriously”.

But that is not what is alleged.  Allegations such as (paraphrasing): deliberately putting people on vents and exposing people in nursing homes to COVID when they knew it would result in death (I.e murder), all in order to increase the death count because Bill Gates and WEF needed more deaths/fear to further their nefarious agenda to depopulate the earth via a fake vaccine that will eventually kill everyone who took it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:25:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Found multiple articles and studies on the amyloid production mechanism.  It was just as a Dr on one of Dr McMillan's panels had described , the spike protein "spiderwebbed" out when acted on with elastase from neutrophils.  

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2022/05/220519204543.htm

Not good news for Alzheimers like dementias either .

* you set up inflammation with some spike protein and bring in the neutrophils,  then any successive spike flowing through the area go all spidey web on you. Pile up on the interstate .
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

But that is not what is alleged.  Allegations such as (paraphrasing): deliberately putting people on vents and exposing people in nursing homes to COVID when they knew it would result in death (I.e murder), all in order to increase the death count because Bill Gates and WEF needed more deaths/fear to further their nefarious agenda to depopulate the earth via a fake vaccine that will eventually kill everyone who took it.
View Quote

Again, it's an alignment of common interests. In your chain you say;

1) deliberately putting people on vents and exposing people in nursing homes to COVID
2) when they knew it would result in death (I.e murder),
3) all in order to increase the death count
4) because Bill Gates and WEF needed more deaths/fear to further their nefarious agenda
5) to depopulate the earth
6) via a fake vaccine that will
7) eventually kill everyone who took it.

So for this conspiracy theory to be true from your perspective, everyone must've formally been on board from steps 1) to 7). And if they were not onboard with all 7 steps, then there was no conspiracy.

However there are common interests that overlap two or more of these; there was money, power and political capital to be attained by seeing a higher death rate (because this accelerated the panic, accelerated the lockdowns, vaccine uptake and election lockdowns, generating the right conditions from a political and financial perspective), which overlaps 1),2) and 3).

There is an overlap between 4) and 5) at the WEF level - they have said as much.

There is an overlap between the WEF level at 4) and the political capital in 3)

The overlap at 4) was that there was money to be made in rolling out an mRNA treatment, so a $$$ link there back to actors that were pushing the treatment and suppressing alternatives

Not sure I see 7), which I assume is hyperbole. For me, more more likely a tech with no successful track record, that was rolled out anyway, which a gullible public gobbled up, which turned out to be quite destructive, but which made pols and big pharma lots of $$$ with no blowback, and who's side effects are being swept under the carpet by a govt-controlled MSM and social media.

So, for everyone to be 'in on it' from steps 1)-7) ? Nope. But there being overlapping interests that collectively guided us from 1) though to, say, 4), yes absolutely, and that alignment was driven by common interests, groupthink and a commonly shared goal, rather than a formally orchestrated cabal plotting together in an underground cave.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:41:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

1) deliberately putting people on vents and exposing people in nursing homes to COVID
4) because Bill Gates and WEF needed more deaths/fear to further their nefarious agenda

So for this conspiracy theory to be true from your perspective, everyone must've formally been on board from steps 1) to 7). And if they were not onboard with all 7 steps, then there was no conspiracy.

However there are common interests that overlap two or more of these; there was money, power and political capital to be attained by seeing a higher death rate, which overlaps 1),2) and 3).

There is an overlap between 4) and 5) at the WEF level - they have said as much.

The overlap at 4) was that there was money to be made in rolling out an mRNA treatment, so a $$$ link there back to actors that were pushing the treatment and suppressing alternatives

Not sure I see 7), which I assume is hyperbole.

So, for everyone to be 'in on it' from steps 1)-7) ? Nope. But there being overlapping interests that collectively guided us from 1) though to, say, 4), yes absolutely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

However there are common interests that overlap two or more of these; there was money, power and political capital to be attained by seeing a higher death rate, which overlaps 1),2) and 3).

So, for everyone to be 'in on it' from steps 1)-7) ? Nope. But there being overlapping interests that collectively guided us from 1) though to, say, 4), yes absolutely.

I don’t think I am going to convince you that wasn’t a conspiracy, no matter what I say, even if we focus on 1-4 above.

I can accept that and agree to disagree here.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:45:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don’t think I am going to convince you that wasn’t a conspiracy, no matter what I say, even if we focus on 1-4 above.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough. Would you agree though, in the absence of a unifying front-to-back coordinated conspiracy, there was at least some alignment of interest across the political spectrum and from actors pushing solutions that they personally made money from, while alternatives were being suppressed, and that the social engineering was being driven to support this by fed agents embedded in MSM and social media ?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 6:23:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fair enough. Would you agree though, in the absence of a unifying front-to-back coordinated conspiracy, there was at least some alignment of interest across the political spectrum and from actors pushing solutions that they personally made money from, while alternatives were being suppressed, and that the social engineering was being driven to support this by fed agents embedded in MSM and social media ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not your question for me per se , but there definitely was a confluence of interests from the highest players . It was wargamed out to identify any other areas of advantage.  From there it's all downhill as you either keep your head down to stay in the game or struggle to hold onto your livelihood. And then there are a whole lot of sheep that go with the narrative because that's all they know . People like their sense of normalcy , it's comfortable.  This is the new norm , nevermind the means by which we arrived here. I do think , though,  if you let it go to the dustbin of history you'll be doing it again .
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 6:25:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I tend to lend more credence to Hanlon’s Razor.  

Being that there was a novel virus.  A lot of people who should have known better freaked out and ran around like chickens with their heads cut off.  

They made rash decisions.  They absolutely pushed those decisions through MSM and social media, because they thought that the average person was not smart enough to make their own decisions.  

At the end of the day, they showed their ass, and demonstrated incompetence.  They proved what most of us already knew, being that those that can’t do teach (sorry DK-Prof if you are still in the thread) or enter government or public service.  There was fraud, but it was mostly opportunistic, rather than pre-planned (sort of like seeing a bottle of wine on your neighbor’s porch and taking it, rather than planning and executing breaking into their house and raiding their wine stock).
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#16]
The root , goes to that novel virus . I absolutely believe it was gain of functioned . Then the decision to base the novel mrna treatment on the spike protein itself was a malicious decision itself (my belief). Telling people it stayed in the arm was a blatant absurdity.

* once is an accident , twice is a coincidence,  three..., four , five , six , seven , eight .....something is going on.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:26:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Let me add that numbers 1 is exactly what NY governor for all intents and purposes mandated or influenced.

And as far as number 2 goes at the beginning there was pushed back until cuomo squashed it.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Let me add that numbers 1 is exactly what NY governor for all intents and purposes mandated or influenced.

And as far as number 2 goes at the beginning there was pushed back until cuomo squashed it.

View Quote

Number  0.5 was intent to spread ; China blocking domestic flights while leaving foreign flights out open . Dem Sen/reps/mayors saying come on down to Chinatown and join in the celebration-hug a chicom .

* they needed numbers for news reports/driving panic...also testing asymptomatic people for positives/false positives
** makes good when pressure selling a product
*** when pressure sales not working , mandate it
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I tend to lend more credence to Hanlon’s Razor.  

Being that there was a novel virus.  A lot of people who should have known better freaked out and ran around like chickens with their heads cut off.  

They made rash decisions.  They absolutely pushed those decisions through MSM and social media, because they thought that the average person was not smart enough to make their own decisions.  

At the end of the day, they showed their ass, and demonstrated incompetence.  They proved what most of us already knew, being that those that can’t do teach (sorry DK-Prof if you are still in the thread) or enter government or public service.  There was fraud, but it was mostly opportunistic, rather than pre-planned (sort of like seeing a bottle of wine on your neighbor’s porch and taking it, rather than planning and executing breaking into their house and raiding their wine stock).
View Quote

Fair enough, interesting, thanks.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:28:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yes , some reading material maybe ?
View Quote

We studied from a book written by Robert G. Mayer titled
Embalming- History, Theory and Practice

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes , some reading material maybe ?

Thank you for that,  Sir.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#22]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7365737/

Some autopsies and studies mid 2020 before neutrophil-elastase-spike interaction "discovery".
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:36:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

However there are common interests that overlap two or more of these; there was money, power and political capital to be attained by seeing a higher death rate (because this accelerated the panic, accelerated the lockdowns, vaccine uptake and election lockdowns, generating the right conditions from a political and financial perspective), which overlaps 1),2) and 3).

Not sure I see 7), which I assume is hyperbole. For me, more more likely a tech with no successful track record, that was rolled out anyway, which a gullible public gobbled up, which turned out to be quite destructive, but which made pols and big pharma lots of $$$ with no blowback, and who's side effects are being swept under the carpet by a govt-controlled MSM and social media.

So, for everyone to be 'in on it' from steps 1)-7) ? Nope. But there being overlapping interests that collectively guided us from 1) though to, say, 4), yes absolutely, and that alignment was driven by common interests, groupthink and a commonly shared goal, rather than a formally orchestrated cabal plotting together in an underground cave.
View Quote

ROFLcopter
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:36:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Robert G. Mayer titled

- which edition ?
* 6th edition are $145 !
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:47:42 PM EDT
[#25]
@9D1Alpha

You're quite welcome.  Sorry to not have replied sooner or added more input to this thread.  

I will say the number of families we served significantly increased during the Covid era.  At the start, we served over 100 families.  Many of their loved ones did pass away from Covid, or at least this was listed as cause of death on the death certificate.  Covid seemed to hasten the death of those who were already compromised due to underlying health conditions.  

I'm glad it's over.  I hated telling families services had to be private and limited to a handful of people per government mandates.  The last 2 and a half years have been interesting that's for damn sure.  

ETA: Should read as "served over 100 families in the first  month of covid, double our normal case load."  
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:48:59 PM EDT
[#26]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5205543/

Neurons and platelets Originally known for amyloid protein production .....now spike protein, even more spectacularly.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:49:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Robert G. Mayer titled

- which edition ?
* 6th edition are $145 !
View Quote

I'd have to dig my copy to be certain but early 2000's
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:51:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
@9D1Alpha

You're quite welcome.  Sorry to not have replied sooner or added more input to this thread.  

I will say the number of families we served significantly increased during the Covid era.  At the start, we served over 100 families.  Many of their loved ones did pass away from Covid, or at least this was listed as cause of death on the death certificate.  Covid seemed to hasten the death of those who were already compromised due to underlying health conditions.  

I'm glad it's over.  I hated telling families services had to be private and limited to a handful of people per government mandates.  The last 2 and a half years have been interesting that's for damn sure.  
View Quote

It has been one of the most bizarre and difficult times of my 54 yrs ...I don't want to repeat any of it . Thanks again for the info .
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
@9D1Alpha

ETA: Should read as "served over 100 families in the first  month of covid, double our normal case load."  
View Quote

What's funny looking back is , we had a massive surge in respiratory illnesses at my facility in jan/Feb ( myself included) . First time I'd ever seen "broken glass" on a chest x-ray . Anyway , we didn't start testing til late March.  No cases until nov20 ...I worked the COVID unit 12 hrs a day for 2 weeks ...never got sick . Got a runny nose March21 ...positive . It's interesting because antibodies dating back to late 2019 showed up in blood samples .
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:19:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
View Quote

Pepper your angus for one of these
" />
Also Google thrombectomy.
Also dibbs on guns and ammo
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can keep explaining it to you but, unfortunately I cannot understand it for you....  

Your interpretation of what I said is simply wrong and, frankly, imbecilic.  I did not say other countries didn't "see" the CDC or FDA recommendations, , I said all nations particularly those of our enemies and not blindly following guidelines from US health agencies without doing their own research and coming to their own, independent conclusions...  As we would certainly not follow Russian, Chinese or other hostile nations' recommendations and conclusions without doing our own independent investigations.  It's really not that complex.  I'm sorry that these facts directly contradict simplistic claims you choose to believe.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:25:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I can keep explaining it to you but, unfortunately I cannot understand it for you....  

Your interpretation of what I said is simply wrong and, frankly, imbecilic.  I did not say other countries didn't "see" the CDC or FDA recommendations, , I said all nations particularly those of our enemies and not blindly following guidelines from US health agencies without doing their own research and coming to their own, independent conclusions...  As we would certainly not follow Russian, Chinese or other hostile nations' recommendations and conclusions without doing our own independent investigations.  It's really not that complex.  I'm sorry that these facts directly contradict simplistic claims you choose to believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is this when India said the Pfraud vaccine was good to go in their country or something else?

/sarc

ETA...for some that are not aware:
"Pfizer Inc said on Friday it had withdrawn an application for emergency-use authorization of its COVID-19 vaccine in India, after failing to meet the drug regulator's demand for a local safety and immunogenicity study."

If your drug is so safe and effective....why decline to a safety and immunogenicity study?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wow...woke up another morning, and STILL not sorry I'm a #PureBlood

ymmv of course. Go in peace and do your own thing, my brothers
View Quote

I too respect your right to disagree and make your own medical decisions.. Go in peace and with my blessings.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:42:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Is this when India said the Pfraud vaccine was good to go in their country or something else?

/sarc

ETA...for some that are not aware:
"Pfizer Inc said on Friday it had withdrawn an application for emergency-use authorization of its COVID-19 vaccine in India, after failing to meet the drug regulator's demand for a local safety and immunogenicity study."

If your drug is so safe and effective....why decline to a safety and immunogenicity study?
View Quote

Fraud?  Are you referring to the thousands of people in India who were desperate to get vaccines that were in short supply and were tricked by scammers into paying for COVID-19 shots that turned out to nothing but salt water?

ETA ahh something different.  We do know that trumps warp speed bypassed regular testing protocols to get the vaccine out quickly, and China and India did not approve of shortcuts so Pfizer withdrew its application for emergency-use authorisation of its COVID-19 vaccine in India, because it failed to meet India's drug regulator's demand for a local safety and immunogenicity study.
The decision meant the vaccine was not available for sale in two of the world's countries, India and China... However both countries ran their own immunisation campaigns using other products...  Your Point?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#35]
I didn't think India let pfizer in due to Pfizer not allowing independent trials.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:55:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I didn't think India let pfizer in due to Pfizer not allowing independent trials.
View Quote

Yep, I pointed that out but some people like to avoid truth bombs.  

I probably shouldn't mention Iceland banned the Moneyjab (Moderna) for around 2 years due to health concerns, particularly cardiac issues.  Not sure if the many other countries that only banned it for males 30 and under have changed their stance since I last looked.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:56:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I probably shouldn't mention Iceland banned the Moneyjab (Moderna) for around 2 years due to health concerns, particularly cardiac issues.  Not sure if the many other countries that only banned it for males 30 and under have changed their stance since I last looked.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many restricted use on age alone
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:06:17 PM EDT
[#38]
The big picture is finding the mechanisms of action.  When people don't know , they get scared and are subject to propaganda.  

This spike-amyloid connection is huge.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:19:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland all restricted or recommended against Moderna.  Probably others as well that I don’t remember.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:26:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

What is it with your continuous condescension ? You ever think about actually just debating the topics in a civil way ?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 12:25:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Truth goes through phases ; first it's ridiculed.  Second it's denied . Third it's accepted as natural fact
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 12:52:05 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm kind of distraught that the root of this thread is clots of some sort and yet discussion has gone everywhere but . Kind of , but mostly I don't care as long as I find the rationals and mechanism of actions. Maybe it's a degree of autism . It's like a dog with a bone . A bloody bone.  I just can't let it go . If I find anything helpful I'll try to share.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 12:54:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I'm kind of distraught that the root of this thread is clots of some sort and yet discussion has gone everywhere but . Kind of , but mostly I don't care as long as I find the rationals and mechanism of actions. Maybe it's a degree of autism . It's like a dog with a bone . A bloody bone.  I just can't let it go . If I find anything helpful I'll try to share.
View Quote

It’s because we are on page 16, so it has devolved to a general Covid discussion.

If it was only about the clot many wouldn’t participate because there is only so much that could be said.  

At least speaking from a personal perspective, I would have absolutely nothing to add or discuss.

But I deliberately try not to chime in until everyone has had their say about the OP.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 12:57:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What is it with your continuous condescension ? You ever think about actually just debating the topics in a civil way ?
View Quote

Did you bother to read the post I was responding to?  Is it my tone that you dont like or is it what I say you don't like?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:00:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Did you bother to read the post I was responding to?  Is it my tone that you dont like or is it what I say you don't like?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’d suggest using words like “imbecilic” might not win you any friends.  But that’s just me
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:01:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It’s because we are on page 16, so it has devolved to a general Covid discussion.

If it was only about the clot many wouldn’t participate because there is only so much that could be said.  

At least speaking from a personal perspective, I would have absolutely nothing to add or discuss.

But I deliberately try not to chime in until everyone has had their say about the OP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That makes sense and I appreciate the perspective.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:07:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

And what relevance did your "truth bomb" have with respect to response to a post about an FDA CDC conspiracy?
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:12:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I’d suggest using words like “imbecilic” might not win you any friends.  But that’s just me
View Quote

I always appreciate suggestions.  Perhaps you're right but i did not want to keep using the same words and went for variety... I tend to be verbose... oops did it again
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:19:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

And what relevance did your "truth bomb" have with respect to response to a post about an FDA CDC conspiracy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Idk specifically about the cdc but the fda has become captured by big names in industry.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:20:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your tone. Let's all assume we are all smart people, well read and with analytical and objective thought processes, but with differing opinions and viewpoints, OK ?
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top