User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
PUREBLOOO MASTER RACE CHECKING IN!
View Quote

The article is talking about the spike protein.  People who got covid (pretty much everyone) were exposed to that as well.  Can you prove you never contracted covid?  If not then you aren't a pureblood, just vax free.  Every single person that died or had complications from covid in 2020 was a "pureblood".
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:33:36 PM EDT
[#2]
One thing to note is that the rubbery clots are new since 2020 and much more prevalent since 2021 . New to embalmers . Fibrin , platelets , and exosomes .
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:36:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A friend of mine is one of the top phlebotomists in NE Ohio and works five hospitals. He has said the same thing for over two years. He never took the shot along with dozens at his main hospital ( he went on natural protocol which included 20,000 IUs of D3 per day as he worked with a ton of Covid patients ) they finally gave in and didn’t force employees to get it after about 8 months. His boss is a cardiologist and knew the connection in heart failure, heart enlargement, clots, etc. early on but they were forbidden by the hospital board from informing patients of what they saw. (BTW: I never took the “vaccines” and used ivermectin and quinine along with high dose D3, Querciton, zinc, and about 8 other supplements).
View Quote

A lot of us smart people did this.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
View Quote

It means you received a GED.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:39:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't see how they do it

for all the names I was called, all the things I was accused of because I flat-out fucking refused their clot shot...thinking I was truly THE ONLY REMAINING HOLD-OUT like they all said I was

If I had taken the jabb, I would have committed suicide by now with grief and worry

#PureBlood forever

ETA: The number of my friends and family, the same ones who screamed in my face and called me names, are now whining and sobbing "But I only got the FIRST jabb because I HAD too...I didn't take the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth ...ad nauseum)

they are all in my prayers, but I'm afraid we might be really headed for that 500,000 population target
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There needs to be a nickname for the non pure bloods.  Something catchy.  Maybe Clotters, Gooeys or Gummys.

I don't see how they do it

for all the names I was called, all the things I was accused of because I flat-out fucking refused their clot shot...thinking I was truly THE ONLY REMAINING HOLD-OUT like they all said I was

If I had taken the jabb, I would have committed suicide by now with grief and worry

#PureBlood forever

ETA: The number of my friends and family, the same ones who screamed in my face and called me names, are now whining and sobbing "But I only got the FIRST jabb because I HAD too...I didn't take the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth ...ad nauseum)

they are all in my prayers, but I'm afraid we might be really headed for that 500,000 population target

I'm kind of wondering if the unvaxxed illegals coming in aren't the establishments desperate attempt to bolster the population of the US.  
I also wonder if Loyd Austin got some kind of clot shot treatment when he went AWOL...

Inquiring minds want to knows
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I’m not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
View Quote

Stop watching MSM, including FOX. They’re all lying to you.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:40:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Stop watching MSM, including FOX. They’re all lying to you.
View Quote

But YouTube is an authority.

ROFuckingL.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#8]
From Dr. John Campbell's YT (from the UK).

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#9]
IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGTSA PUREBLOOD
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGTSA PUREBLOOD
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:45:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's one the experimental gene therapy uptakers don't like, the Nakahara study:

Majority of Pfauci ouchie takers have myocarditis although they may not present with symptoms.

And, oh yeah, those who did not believe well-established liars and transnational corporations that have paid the largest criminal fines for lying about the safety of their products, did not have myocarditis.

These have truly been the most safest and most effectivest vaxxxines ever created! They work so well you have to take them every couple of weeks!
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:52:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Pfizer master race checking in.  

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:55:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The article is talking about the spike protein.  People who got covid (pretty much everyone) were exposed to that as well.  Can you prove you never contracted covid?  If not then you aren't a pureblood, just vax free.  Every single person that died or had complications from covid in 2020 was a "pureblood".
View Quote

Oh boy...look dude, those who caught the spike organically did not inject a FAKE mRNA into themselves.  You have zero idea what they coded that FAKE mRNA to do in your body, but you believed them.  At the very least, they told everyone that it went in and programmed the body to manufacture spike proteins, which are the most toxic portion of the alleged virus.  They never said, nor did they ever test, if this function shut itself off.

Through the process of "reverse transcription," we know that the FAKE mRNA's coding will be generically installed into the body's gene coding system. This is why Moderna said they were "hacking the software of life."  This is the reason why it is gene therapy, and because it is gene therapy, it is hyper toxic to the recipients.

I could go on and on, but I'll leave you with this last nugget of solid shit:  You have overlooked the fact that you have also been injected with nanotechnology.  When they say "lipid nano particle," guess what that is?  I don't believe these are clots so much as they are antennas. If you do research into the "internet of bodies," you will see exactly what I'm talking about.  Until then, watch this:

Bluetruth Documentary
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#14]
if anyone has time to kill

https://parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/664b688c-cf82-4280-8d3d-8a2169c78d11#player-tabs
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:57:38 PM EDT
[#15]
More dumb fuckery for dumb fucks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:58:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Oh boy...look dude, those who caught the spike organically did not inject a FAKE mRNA into themselves.  You have zero idea what they coded that FAKE mRNA to do in your body, but you believed them.  At the very least, they told everyone that it went in and programmed the body to manufacture spike proteins, which are the most toxic portion of the alleged virus.  They never said, nor did they ever test, if this function shut itself off.

Through the process of "reverse transcription," we know that the FAKE mRNA's coding will be generically installed into the body's gene coding system. This is why Moderna said they were "hacking the software of life."  This is the reason why it is gene therapy, and because it is gene therapy, it is hyper toxic to the recipients.

I could go on and on, but I'll leave you with this last nugget of solid shit:  You have overlooked the fact that you have also been injected with nanotechnology.  When they say "lipid nano particle," guess what that is?  I don't believe these are clots so much as they are antennas. If you do research into the "internet of bodies," you will see exactly what I'm talking about.  Until then, watch this:

Bluetruth Documentary
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bluetruth Documentary

This is the best post I've ever read here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe related to Covid vaccines, who knows……

I’m pure blood, so I don’t care all that much.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:03:18 PM EDT
[#18]
No shot here. Employer was preaching it all day every day but said they would never “require” the vaccine as requirement for employment. But boy oh boy did they do their best to make it uncomfortable. All the way up to requiring mask only for the ones not vaxxed. “Show your vax status and you don’t have to wear a mask.”

I was sick multiple times through Covid just like all the rest. Never tested so who knows. I’m sure I had it, pushed through, let my body do its thing. I wonder if my immune system is better for it. Nah.. that would make too much damn sense. I was just one of the “lucky” ones.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
There needs to be a nickname for the non pure bloods.  Something catchy.  Maybe Clotters, Gooeys or Gummys.
View Quote

PureBloods is loosely taken from the Harry Potter Universe.. PureBlood wizards had no muggle blood (regular humans) in their family lineage. I believe the Malfoy family are PureBloods. On the opposite end of that spectrum are Mudbloods. Mudbloods are wizards that come from no magical blood. Hermoine  Granger is a Mudblood. This is a minor subplot in HP3 Azkaban.

So, vaxxed peeps are Mudbloods.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If you've been paying attention to Bill Gates and the WEF, you'll know the goal is population reduction. To them it doesn't really matter who gets reduced, just a long as it's not themselves.
View Quote

Gates even said it out loud.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:13:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Bluetruth Documentary
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bluetruth Documentary

You are arguing about being vax free.  That isn't what I posted about.  The spike protein from the virus is what causes the heart and lung issues as it takes over cells.  For someone to claim to be pureblood they would need to have never contracted the virus.  

The spike protein causes hypertrophic remodeling a type of change in small artery structure that is characterized by thickening of the vascular wall due to cellular hyperplasia and/or hypertrophy or deposition of extracellular matrix material.  Thicker vascular walls reduces blood flow and will lead to more clots.

Vax Free is a separate conversation and what you bring up are valid points about the mRNA vaccines.  No telling what was in the programming, the companies might have a general idea but the medical technology isn't there to understand every effect and side effect of every piece of programming (RNA) they put in it.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:14:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

@torstin My wife is a funeral director. I just asked her and she stated that since the covid vaccine came out, they have been seeing a lot of people with large clots that are almost black because they are so dark red and they stink to high hell. She's seen a few of the long white clots but it's few and far between
View Quote

I've been hearing about this for a year or so. Those things are nasty looking.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:14:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You should talk to your doctor about the new mRNA cold and flu shots.

At this point,  you might as well collect them all and see what happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You should talk to your doctor about the new mRNA cold and flu shots.

At this point,  you might as well collect them all and see what happens.

I think there's a shingles non-vax too.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#24]
My friend died of this.  "Heart plaque"
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:19:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Bluetruth Documentary
View Quote

I’m not sure if you could be more wrong. You might be at peak wrongness already.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Good video, it is worth the watch and does include new data that certainly paints an interesting picture.

The guest is a retired air force major with experience in data science. The Major surveyed embalmers across the US and UK 2 years in a row asking what they have been seeing in bodies. He was showing the information he compiled from the results. Campbell and his guest are careful with their language and their methods, and admit their limitations.

It is clear none of the pro shot people here watched this video, appears most of them are just here to derail the thread. If you are really seeking information the op's video is a good one to watch
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My mom's friend died from similar. They found clots in her lungs first. 1 week later she could nolonger walk due to the clots in her legs.  2 weeks later she was dead. Her and her husband were "up to date"
View Quote

This is how I lost my daughter. She was a nursing student. She got the shot because she didn’t think she’d have a choice because her cousin, who is a RN, had just lost her job for refusing the shot. Her lungs were full of clots. The coroner said they were deep in her lungs and he’d been seeing a lot of this lately. He blamed it on the vaccine.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If the goal is malicious population reduction, who would the powers that be want to "reduce?"

compliant people who did what they were told, or people who risked careers and social connections to avoid it?

If this is a malicious scheme- I'd be FAR more inclined to believe the vaccine carried protection from a more serious illness yet to come  (see the history of Spanish Flu) instead of being lethal itself.

Hypothetically- The end result of a global population at 500,000 being made up of 100,000 or so elites and 200,000 disagreeable rebellious types and 200,000 people afraid of needles is a VERY  poor outcome for the elites.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

If you've been paying attention to Bill Gates and the WEF, you'll know the goal is population reduction. To them it doesn't really matter who gets reduced, just a long as it's not themselves.

If the goal is malicious population reduction, who would the powers that be want to "reduce?"

compliant people who did what they were told, or people who risked careers and social connections to avoid it?

If this is a malicious scheme- I'd be FAR more inclined to believe the vaccine carried protection from a more serious illness yet to come  (see the history of Spanish Flu) instead of being lethal itself.

Hypothetically- The end result of a global population at 500,000 being made up of 100,000 or so elites and 200,000 disagreeable rebellious types and 200,000 people afraid of needles is a VERY  poor outcome for the elites.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I’m not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
View Quote

They are completely delusional.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:22:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Pay-Per-Click revenue generation sites value yours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fauci applauds your obedience.

Pay-Per-Click revenue generation sites value yours.

Username
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#32]
that's clearly bacon
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:23:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

ROFuckingL.
View Quote

You're way old on this talking point also, please my friend stop embarrassing yourself like this, it's becoming very cringy.

If you meet your CPA in Starbucks and they give you an update on your tax return, is Starbucks giving you tax advice ?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.
View Quote

Interesting. Can you direct us to a reference that explains the different types of clots?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

We don’t need your first hand experience here!!!

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That’s why our government is letting in millions of unvaccinated illegals.
View Quote

Neither was Fauci and Co during the weapon deployment.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

embarrassing

cringy
View Quote

So much irony from the crew screaming “pUrEbLooD” in every vac or Covid thread.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:31:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Is there anything the Covid vax isn't responsible for?
View Quote

Being an actual effective vaccination?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Interesting. Can you direct us to a reference that explains the different types of clots?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes , some reading material maybe ?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If true, I say this with no malice, but I would consider finding a physician who questions the VAX and see what you can do to cleanse your system. Assuming you’re taking this seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If true, I say this with no malice, but I would consider finding a physician who questions the VAX and see what you can do to cleanse your system. Assuming you’re taking this seriously.

You can't go back..
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I'm not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would be front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
View Quote

You have much faith in what 'Front Page' means anymore.  Maybe this is why so many replacements are being brought across the border.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is how I lost my daughter. She was a nursing student. She got the shot because she didn’t think she’d have a choice because her cousin, who is a RN, had just lost her job for refusing the shot. Her lungs were full of clots. The coroner said they were deep in her lungs and he’d been seeing a lot of this lately. He blamed it on the vaccine.
View Quote

Sorry about the loss of your daughter.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:35:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You're way old on this talking point also, please my friend stop embarrassing yourself like this, it's becoming very cringy.

If you meet your CPA in Starbucks and they give you an update on your tax return, is Starbucks giving you tax advice ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ROFuckingL.

Alright YouTube is good to go.

YouTuber crushing Dr Campbell. Watch it.
Crazy corpse CLOT claims resurrected (H/T John Campbell)

What now? Clots form after death. Your alpha fails you.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If you do literally any searching at all, it shows why this kind of endlessly reposted video is junk science  and always was. But this site is has its dedicated group of people who just want to keep shouting #pureblood like some weird cult.
View Quote

They're "critical thinkers."

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Antibiotics are the Mark of The Beast, guys!

Don't get fooled.
/s
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thank you for sharing.

Get ready for the onslaught of questions from people who are smarter than everyone  else because  they watch videos on the internet.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Alright YouTube is good to go.

YouTuber crushing Dr Campbell. Watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRQm61dtOFw

What now? Clots form after death. Your alpha fails you.

View Quote

That lady is a real kook obsessed with John Campbell. She claims to be a scientist but all her videos just cite the official government sources for proof and she doesn't question anything like a real scientist would. Trying to use her videos or debunk the funk videos to prove your point illustrates the weakness of your point.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

My wife and I both work in healthcare. She's a physician, I'm a nurse. There is no 25% uptick in infant mortality.

Perhaps the man in the video is confusing an increase in business for an increase in death. Is he an embalmer, or an epidemiologist?

ETA - had to look it up. "Dr." John Campbell is a nurse. I loath people who call themselves doctors just because they have advanced degrees.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#49]
pureblood family checking in. We also both work in critical care healthcare. No thanks on the clot shot.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Is this something new? Thought this was pretty common knowledge by now. Seems like it was all over Twitter a couple years ago, but the Dr's/pathologists claiming it were all instantly labeled loons and mostly cancelled at the behest of big gov and pharma.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top