Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pure blood master race checking in
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:51:43 PM EDT
[#2]
"Guys, I'm on my fourth bout of COVID and I can't feel my upper lip. Is that normal?"

I suspect that a lot of the emotional investment in COVID threads stems from having lost loved ones to the VID. Both pro and con are going to ride that shit to the grave. If that's you, I'm sorry.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:52:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

But YouTube is an authority.

ROFuckingL.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop watching MSM, including FOX. They’re all lying to you.

But YouTube is an authority.

ROFuckingL.

YouTube is owned by Google and like Google Search Engine censors/bans and directs you to the narrative.  YouTube is for entertainment (I listen to music or watch interviews of veterans).
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:53:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Found one!

Here's the thing: if what Campbell is saying is true, and more and more it appears to be, it means Covid and the response to it was the largest plot in human history. Without a shot being fired or a treaty being signed, the entire modern world not only shut itself down, but it pumped its population full of poison. If that's not news worthy, I don't know what is.
View Quote
You jumped straight from the shot caused this to maliciousness.  Thats not how evidence works.  If there is a massive spike due to the shots all it means is that there was a massive spike in clots caused by the shots.  You would need damn good evidence to prove intent.

Hell, the drug company knowing about the increased risks proves negligence and a willingness to ignore warnings more than it does some grand conspiracy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I’m not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
View Quote

I was assured the vaccinated people could cause miscarriages merely by standing next to pregnant women.

I’ve been assured of this.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Agreed...

...they'd never hide/conceal data from the public
View Quote

So lack of data is the data?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Alright YouTube is good to go.

YouTuber crushing Dr Campbell. Watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRQm61dtOFw

What now? Clots form after death. Your alpha fails you.

View Quote

crushing?

this b didnt say anything noteworthy. just a lot of hand waving
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:58:41 PM EDT
[#8]
How does a person get a clot and
Not have problems? Swelling whatever....before they die with "many many" clots?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pfizer master race checking in.  

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

View Quote

I don’t think they’re trying to kill the sheep, it’s all about the money. If some sheep die in the process so be it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:01:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

crushing?

this b didnt say anything noteworthy. just a lot of hand waving
View Quote

Is she a bitch be a she is educated? Some people just are. No need to feel insecure.

She used sources to explain the most probable cause. A member hear also agreed here that the clots have been seen for years.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:03:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That lady is a real kook obsessed with John Campbell. She claims to be a scientist but all her videos just cite the official government sources for proof and she doesn't question anything like a real scientist would. Trying to use her videos or debunk the funk videos to prove your point illustrates the weakness of your point.
View Quote

She used to be friends with him until he went antivaxx for the money.

Her videos are only stupid(dumb is actually incorrect wording) because they don’t confirm your bias, not because they actually are.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:05:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Another pureblood here.

I realized a long time ago that the master elites don't want us peasants to consume the world's oxygen and hydrocarbons.  More for them.  

They want us dead and will cause it to happen without them getting their hands dirty

I think they have the perfect plan.  Just brilliant!
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#13]
They say it's 95% effective , safe , and stays in the deltoid .
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:08:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Is she a bitch be a she is educated? Some people just are. No need to feel insecure.

She used sources to explain the most probable cause. A member hear also agreed here that the clots have been seen for years.
View Quote

https://studybuff.com/what-is-postmortem-clot/#google_vignette
What is postmortem clot?
By Perrine Juillion / February 19, 2020
What is postmortem clot?
A clot formed in the heart or in a blood vessel after death.

What will differentiate a thrombus from a post mortem clot?
As a rule infected thrombi are softer, more friable and may be frankly purulent. Postmortem clots frequently form loose casts which are moist, shiny, rubbery and readily removed. In general uniformly red and resembling red currant jelly, they simply represent coagulation of blood.

notice the part in bold. doesnt seem to match the clots campbell is talking about

can you find pictures of the same kind of white clots with a publish date from before 2020. id like that source
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:11:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://studybuff.com/what-is-postmortem-clot/#google_vignette
What is postmortem clot?
By Perrine Juillion / February 19, 2020
What is postmortem clot?
A clot formed in the heart or in a blood vessel after death.

What will differentiate a thrombus from a post mortem clot?
As a rule infected thrombi are softer, more friable and may be frankly purulent. Postmortem clots frequently form loose casts which are moist, shiny, rubbery and readily removed. In general uniformly red and resembling red currant jelly, they simply represent coagulation of blood.

notice the part in bold. doesnt seem to match the clots campbell is talking about
View Quote

Umm, rubbery is in the title of the tread.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Vax doomers are at it again.
View Quote

Let me guess, you got the shot(s)?  lol
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#17]
25% increase in infant mortality rates?

Got a source for that one?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:17:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You jumped straight from the shot caused this to maliciousness.  Thats not how evidence works.  If there is a massive spike due to the shots all it means is that there was a massive spike in clots caused by the shots.  You would need damn good evidence to prove intent.

Hell, the drug company knowing about the increased risks proves negligence and a willingness to ignore warnings more than it does some grand conspiracy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found one!

Here's the thing: if what Campbell is saying is true, and more and more it appears to be, it means Covid and the response to it was the largest plot in human history. Without a shot being fired or a treaty being signed, the entire modern world not only shut itself down, but it pumped its population full of poison. If that's not news worthy, I don't know what is.

You missed an important thing, even though you bolded it: the qualifier- "if what Campbell is saying is true..."
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#19]
I’m legit curious about this:

Do the people who think this was some grand plot believe that Fauci, Gates, and the rest of the elite pushing this did not actually get the shot themselves?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:19:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
25% increase in infant mortality rates?

Got a source for that one?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#21]
These threads always sum up to "I found three people on the internet that agree with my personal bias! Vindicated!!"

Let me put this in the most absurd terms possible:
I can find better supporting evidence for alien anal probing, climate change, and the Loch Ness monster.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:19:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
One thing to note is that the rubbery clots are new since 2020 and much more prevalent since 2021 . New to embalmers . Fibrin , platelets , and exosomes .
View Quote

Maybe it's Ozempic
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#23]
My baker went to the ER a month ago for chest pains… turns out she had a bunch of blood clots in her lungs.

Drs can’t seem to explain why.

She’s now on blood thinners and looks half dead.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:22:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My baker went to the ER a month ago for chest pains… turns out she had a bunch of blood clots in her lungs.

View Quote

Google yourself up some pulmonary edema.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:23:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You missed an important thing, even though you bolded it: the qualifier- "if what Campbell is saying is true..."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found one!

You seem to be a reasonable guy so I'll ask you the question that has gotten me attacked in every previous thread on this topic. How have the embalmers in this study tracked vaccinated versus unvaccinated subjects? What data has been presented to show the correlation with vaccinated versus non-vaccinated? How about which vaccine?

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:24:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
View Quote

I can guarantee that you are going to die but everyone dies.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I don't see how they do it

for all the names I was called, all the things I was accused of because I flat-out fucking refused their clot shot...thinking I was truly THE ONLY REMAINING HOLD-OUT like they all said I was

If I had taken the jabb, I would have committed suicide by now with grief and worry

#PureBlood forever

ETA: The number of my friends and family, the same ones who screamed in my face and called me names, are now whining and sobbing "But I only got the FIRST jabb because I HAD too...I didn't take the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth ...ad nauseum)

they are all in my prayers, but I'm afraid we might be really headed for that 500,000 population target
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There needs to be a nickname for the non pure bloods.  Something catchy.  Maybe Clotters, Gooeys or Gummys.

for all the names I was called, all the things I was accused of because I flat-out fucking refused their clot shot...thinking I was truly THE ONLY REMAINING HOLD-OUT like they all said I was

If I had taken the jabb, I would have committed suicide by now with grief and worry

#PureBlood forever

ETA: The number of my friends and family, the same ones who screamed in my face and called me names, are now whining and sobbing "But I only got the FIRST jabb because I HAD too...I didn't take the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth ...ad nauseum)

they are all in my prayers, but I'm afraid we might be really headed for that 500,000 population target

I don’t know what sort of people you associate with, but it’s hard to imagine how any of that is true.     They screamed in your face?   They called you names?
Now, they are whining and sobbing?    

Doubtful.    

Outside of Arfcom, I haven’t heard anyone mention it in a couple years.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:27:11 PM EDT
[#28]

This again ....................... and it's as bogus as the first time.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Geez. What do you need six boosters for? Serious question? Do you live in an iron lung? There’s got to be some reason you went that hard on the boosters. I interact with some extremely far left people and none I know of has been keeping up on boosters.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:28:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:28:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Shit happens.

One of my favorite teachers died in his sleep not long after retiring, blood clot.

The kicker....this was around 2010....covid must have gotten him 10 years ahead of everyone else.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You seem to be a reasonable guy so I'll ask you the question that has gotten me attacked in every previous thread on this topic. How have the embalmers in this study tracked vaccinated versus unvaccinated subjects? What data has been presented to show the correlation with vaccinated versus non-vaccinated? How about which vaccine?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found one!

They haven't, and a swing through the mortician subs on reddit has a lot of anecdotes about nothing being any different than it was pre-covid.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:30:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

That happened to an ex-girlfriend of mine.

20 years ago.

Weird.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don’t know what sort of people you associate with, but it’s hard to imagine how any of that is true.     They screamed in your face?   They called you names?

Doubtful.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There needs to be a nickname for the non pure bloods.  Something catchy.  Maybe Clotters, Gooeys or Gummys.

#PureBlood forever

Doubtful.    

Either some people have extremely dysfunctional families here (which I wouldn't doubt) or they are drama queens that greatly exaggerate events (which I also wouldn't doubt).

I know lots of people that got it, and lots that didn't.....I never saw a single person yell or even make a snarky comment one way or the other, the only place I see that stuff is in GD.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:32:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
More dumb fuckery for dumb fucks.
View Quote

NPC says what?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:35:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.
View Quote

In a sane world this reply would bring the discussion to a hard stop.

Quoted:

...You have overlooked the fact that you have also been injected with nanotechnology. When they say "lipid nano particle," guess what that is? I don't believe these are clots so much as they are antennas....
View Quote

I wonder what our resident amateur radio enthusiasts would have to say about that.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:37:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Doubtful.    

View Quote

lol

I don't care what you think, junior

it changes nothing
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Striking similarity between those images and the 'tumors' faith healers are known supposedly extraciting from folks without ever making an incision.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:40:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

There's not a chance in Hell I'm going to revenue-generation click on a wild claim of that massive statistical level than nobody anywhere other than Random nobody trying to look important on a conspiracy site thread is posting.  If that claim were true - I have enough inputs I would have gotten at least a hint of that wild armed Click On Me I'm In The Know bullshit, by now.

As to population reduction - this ain't it, and would be a terrible plan.  In case you missed the obvious, that master plan is a one-two step of global level female education and widely available birth control (and abortion ) options.  That is by far the single most effective method of population reduction, and they all know that.  Far more effective even than mass genocide - go look at European population statistics - the Holocost was an irrelevant blip.  Female education and birth control and nlw they have to import hordes just to keep functional now.  Some mysterious illness that wipes out single digits while mutating in the wild to who knows what; all while no effect on fertility, would be the most incompetent master plan conspiracy of all time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found one!

I too believe everything I see on YouTube.

Please point out where my statement you quoted is wrong. Did the West not shut itself down? Did it not pump an experimental and, as it would seem, a harmful substance into its population under the threat of persecution? And all without a shot fired or a treaty signed?

There's not a chance in Hell I'm going to revenue-generation click on a wild claim of that massive statistical level than nobody anywhere other than Random nobody trying to look important on a conspiracy site thread is posting.  If that claim were true - I have enough inputs I would have gotten at least a hint of that wild armed Click On Me I'm In The Know bullshit, by now.

As to population reduction - this ain't it, and would be a terrible plan.  In case you missed the obvious, that master plan is a one-two step of global level female education and widely available birth control (and abortion ) options.  That is by far the single most effective method of population reduction, and they all know that.  Far more effective even than mass genocide - go look at European population statistics - the Holocost was an irrelevant blip.  Female education and birth control and nlw they have to import hordes just to keep functional now.  Some mysterious illness that wipes out single digits while mutating in the wild to who knows what; all while no effect on fertility, would be the most incompetent master plan conspiracy of all time.

Good point.  Birth Control is all “they” need and it’s working just fine.

Btw, bad news for the Vax conspiracy mavens, but as of Today, there has been no Mass Die Off.    There hasn’t even been an impact on general health.  

These things are tracked.   Post up the Data if you have it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:41:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I wonder what our resident amateur radio enthusiasts would have to say about that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.

Quoted:

...You have overlooked the fact that you have also been injected with nanotechnology. When they say "lipid nano particle," guess what that is? I don't believe these are clots so much as they are antennas....

"It's that 5 Gs thing maaan. The first four Gs were there just to get you warmed up to the idea. That fifth G though. Weill it's one more G isn't it!"
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:46:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Btw, bad news for the Vax conspiracy mavens, but as of Today, there has been no Mass Die Off.    There hasn’t even been an impact on general health.  

View Quote

was there no mass die off in 2021, 2022, 2022? excess deaths are still 12% and its not from covid anymore. plus, consider that all those who are high risk have died already so why is the number staying elevated?

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have a Baker?      

Maybe it was all the micro-gluten she inhaled?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Shit happens.

One of my favorite teachers died in his sleep not long after retiring, blood clot.

The kicker....this was around 2010....covid must have gotten him 10 years ahead of everyone else.
View Quote
It's long been established by really smart people like in GD that the Covid vaccine is capable of time travel.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:50:38 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

lol

it changes nothing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubtful.    

lol

it changes nothing

It didn’t actually happen though, did it?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:51:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

"It's that 5 Gs thing maaan. The first four Gs were there just to get you warmed up to the idea. That fifth G though. Weill it's one more G isn't it!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The 5th G was when I started noticing the timeline split. Shit hasn't been right ever since.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

was there no mass die off in 2021, 2022, 2022? excess deaths are still 12% and its not from covid anymore. plus, consider that all those who are high risk have died already so why is the number staying elevated?

https://i.imgur.com/Eu1Rz4H.jpeg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for posting data.   It’s a start.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#48]
USA Today - More young Americans are dying – and it's not COVID. Why aren't we searching for answers?

Link to USAToday article

Deaths among young Americans documented in employee life insurance claims should alone set off alarms. Among working people 35 to 44 years old, a stunning 34% more died than expected in the last quarter of 2022, with above-average rates in other working-age groups, too.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No do Canada. Higher vaccination rate and lower excess deaths.

Lets do obesity rates and drug use over time too....
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 2:56:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Pfizer master race checking in.  

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

View Quote

They were forcing sheep dogs to take it under duress and threats of livelihood.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top