BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:19:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pfizer master race checking in.  

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

View Quote
Because we don't want a world full of pussies.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:19:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Your "buddy."   No one pulls anything out of people's brains in the ER.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Buddy works in an ER.  The last two days they had to pull blood clots out of healthy early 40 women's brains.
Your "buddy."   No one pulls anything out of people's brains in the ER.  

This thread. I got shotted so I could fly Internationally.  Best time of my life to see empty airports and flights. I'll let you know when I'm deaded. Lock this fkr down again it was glorious.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I too, can say the same. Lots of denial in this thread by those who took the poison and now have no idea what the fuck to expect in the coming years.
View Quote

Yes much denial by anti vaxxers that the clots have existed long before the vaccine came out.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:21:24 PM EDT
[#4]
There was an episode of SG-1 in which we received “technology” from an alien race…it took years to realize birth rates were bottoming out.

~14,000% increase in cardiac related events

Increase in infant mortality

I wonder what pregnancy rates will look like in 10-20 years.

Life expectancy…it will take at least 10-20 years to recognize if life expectancy starts dropping from 2021.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:22:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

View Quote

Disgusting.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

would dialysis do it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If true, I say this with no malice, but I would consider finding a physician who questions the VAX and see what you can do to cleanse your system. Assuming you’re taking this seriously.

would dialysis do it?

Looks possible ;
https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2021.744141/full
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:31:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Delusional how?  

Several at my company quit or were fired outright for refusing the FauciFlu shots. I lost several weeks of pay for refusing the shots (the vaxxed up got fully paid stimmy checks for actual illness and contact trace events)  I would have been fired in three months if Biden's OSHA mandate had not been shot down. Most in my circle that did get the shots did so under threat of losing their livelihoods or were guilted into it by the medical establishment saying they'd kill the elderly in thier care.

In hindsight it is now known that that that those deemed delusionals by the powers that be were correct. The BS started at "it came from a bat in a Chinese wet market". It just got deeper after that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see how they do it

for all the names I was called, all the things I was accused of because I flat-out fucking refused their clot shot...thinking I was truly THE ONLY REMAINING HOLD-OUT like they all said I was

If I had taken the jabb, I would have committed suicide by now with grief and worry

#PureBlood forever

ETA: The number of my friends and family, the same ones who screamed in my face and called me names, are now whining and sobbing "But I only got the FIRST jabb because I HAD too...I didn't take the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth ...ad nauseum)

they are all in my prayers, but I'm afraid we might be really headed for that 500,000 population target

I've read some delusional stuff in GD but you're another level.

Delusional how?  

Several at my company quit or were fired outright for refusing the FauciFlu shots. I lost several weeks of pay for refusing the shots (the vaxxed up got fully paid stimmy checks for actual illness and contact trace events)  I would have been fired in three months if Biden's OSHA mandate had not been shot down. Most in my circle that did get the shots did so under threat of losing their livelihoods or were guilted into it by the medical establishment saying they'd kill the elderly in thier care.

In hindsight it is now known that that that those deemed delusionals by the powers that be were correct. The BS started at "it came from a bat in a Chinese wet market". It just got deeper after that.

Safe and effective.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yes much denial by anti vaxxers that the clots have existed long before the vaccine came out.
View Quote
"Anti vaxxer"

Do you know how much shit the military put into me? I'm 99.9% sure none of it was experimental.

Don't confuse refusing to be a test subject with being "anti vaccine".
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:41:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"Anti vaxxer"

Do you know how much shit the military put into me? I'm 99.9% sure none of it was experimental.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Anti vaxxer"

Do you think the clots in the OP are caused by the vaccine? If no, then you were not included in my post.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I too, can say the same. Lots of denial in this thread by those who took the poison and now have no idea what the fuck to expect in the coming years.

While the many conspiracy theories on this topic are just laughably bad - the one spin-off one that has the most credibility: use bots and paid posters to go into right wing forums to convince the undesirables to not take the booster shot that mitigates the fatal results a non-trivial percentage of COVID infections causes in 2020/2021/2022.  Just enough to statistically kill just enough, to win more elections for the D side.  

I don't think that's actually the case... mm  mmmmostly.  But if I were evil Soros, that would be on my list of schemes I'd fund.  Really though, it's the large amount of BUY GOLD! quality site click revenue generation folks that have driven most of that - fed by those who are super clever are ARE IN THE KNOW! that feed that best.

As always, the truth is somewhere not so pure - where the shittastic "vaccine" was oversold and used as a route to control people and make STUPID MONEY; while at the same time actually did what it was actually sold to be in day 1 - which was mitigate infection effects at the time and to "flatten the curve".  It was not initially sold as a preventative "vaccine", that came quickly soon thereafter with The Flight of The Karen's; with fraudulently false performance graphics showing how AMAZINGLY effective as a vaccine it was (which it never was)..  And why yes, the vaccine does have side effects.  Like every vaccine ever since ever.  And when people are dropping dead from the target ailment, it was worth it.  When people are no longer dropping dead (i.e. 2023+): Not Worth It.  

Congrats to the PUREBLOODS of 2020/2021 - you rolled the dice and didn't die.  And now, your blood is worth not an iota more or is in any way more clean, than anyone who did take the strickingly shortlived COVID vaccination - which is completely ineffective now - unless you take boosters again now; which I guess you can do, if you want.  Might be a good idea even if you are "at risk", ... I suppose.

As to ZOMG this vaccine is going to LAST FOOOREVAARHH!  Uh huh; said by people pounding themselves with more chemicals than Dow Chemical can make in a year and sucking down their vap's.   To date, the dire predictions of 25% of the human population dropping dead from being vaccinated - have proven to be the laughable Range Character eye-rolling bullshit from the same guys you quickly realize to avoid eye-contact with at the range all along.  Pretty much ALL the dire vaccine=long-term-terrible claims have proven false.

One things for sure - the statement that: "Ignorance is due to lack of information" that was made pre-internet, has been proven quite false on a whole lot of shit - including this one.  

I guess the thing I'm impressed most with, is how forgiving people who have been demonstrably lied to and played For-The-Click$ for the last 4 years, are completely forgiving of all that, and continue to believe without hesitation that all of it's true - even though none of it's come true, and they've been played total fools; who continue to embarrass themselves on the internets promoting foolish-stupid-shit, that isn't actually coming true.   If you're feeling smug; the pro-vaccination side got played too in the "it's an amazing vaccine" overstatement;  which is true.  Difference is most of the folks on that side, still ended up getting an injection that helped them mitigate a pandemic, and are totally fine.  And are still totally fine.  Whereas all the ones I know deaded by COVID, weren't vaccinated.   And turns out - they're still dead.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:55:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Master Blood Pure Race. I'm marked safe from strange, rubbery clots.

How many years?

This place has predicted everyone that took it will be dead in 6 months, 1 year, 3 years...
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:05:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are trying to destroy civilization. Sheep dogs bite. They gotta go.

Dumb people are being brought over here and they’re dumber than a box of rocks.

They will over whelm the system and there will not be enough sheepdogs left to stop them.

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

While the many conspiracy theories on this topic are just laughably bad - the one spin-off one that has the most credibility: use bots and paid posters to go into right wing forums to convince the undesirables to not take the booster shot that mitigates the fatal results a non-trivial percentage of COVID infections causes in 2020/2021/2022.  Just enough to statistically kill just enough, to win more elections for the D side.  

I don't think that's actually the case... mm  mmmmostly.  But if I were evil Soros, that would be on my list of schemes I'd fund.  Really though, it's the large amount of BUY GOLD! quality site click revenue generation folks that have driven most of that - fed by those who are super clever are ARE IN THE KNOW! that feed that best.

As always, the truth is somewhere not so pure - where the shittastic "vaccine" was oversold and used as a route to control people and make STUPID MONEY; while at the same time actually did what it was actually sold to be in day 1 - which was mitigate infection effects at the time and to "flatten the curve".  It was not initially sold as a preventative "vaccine", that came quickly soon thereafter with The Flight of The Karen's; with fraudulently false performance graphics showing how AMAZINGLY effective as a vaccine it was (which it never was)..  And why yes, the vaccine does have side effects.  Like every vaccine ever since ever.  And when people are dropping dead from the target ailment, it was worth it.  When people are no longer dropping dead (i.e. 2023+): Not Worth It.  

Congrats to the PUREBLOODS of 2020/2021 - you rolled the dice and didn't die.  And now, your blood is worth not an iota more or is in any way more clean, than anyone who did take the strickingly shortlived COVID vaccination - which is completely ineffective now - unless you take boosters again now; which I guess you can do, if you want.  Might be a good idea even if you are "at risk", ... I suppose.

As to ZOMG this vaccine is going to LAST FOOOREVAARHH!  Uh huh; said by people pounding themselves with more chemicals than Dow Chemical can make in a year and sucking down their vap's.   To date, the dire predictions of 25% of the human population dropping dead from being vaccinated - have proven to be the laughable Range Character eye-rolling bullshit from the same guys you quickly realize to avoid eye-contact with at the range all along.  Pretty much ALL the dire vaccine=long-term-terrible claims have proven false.

One things for sure - the statement that: "Ignorance is due to lack of information" that was made pre-internet, has been proven quite false on a whole lot of shit - including this one.  

I guess the thing I'm impressed most with, is how forgiving people who have been demonstrably lied to and played For-The-Click$ for the last 4 years, are completely forgiving of all that, and continue to believe without hesitation that all of it's true - even though none of it's come true, and they've been played total fools; who continue to embarrass themselves on the internets promoting foolish-stupid-shit, that isn't actually coming true.   If you're feeling smug; the pro-vaccination side got played too in the "it's an amazing vaccine" overstatement;  which is true.  Difference is most of the folks on that side, still ended up getting an injection that helped them mitigate a pandemic, and are totally fine.  And are still totally fine.  Whereas all the ones I know deaded by COVID, weren't vaccinated.   And turns out - they're still dead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was ineffective the day they brought it out because it was a year after it already mutated multiple times and because the mrna itself made nothing but spike protein , the single most dangerous part of the virus . They gave this version for 2 straight years and more even when the Cleveland Clinic showed more shots = more infections . Exponentially more spike protein than natural immunity. Then it was shown that igG4 antibodies were ramped up.  Then it came out that the manufacturing process itself was introducing dangerous contaminants . But no , it stays in your arm ! They substituted synthetic pseudouridine in the mrna ...it doesn't break down in 48hrs !  It's not good . It's not even benign.  

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:11:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

How many years?

This place has predicted everyone that took it will be dead in 6 months, 1 year, 3 years...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Master Blood Pure Race. I'm marked safe from strange, rubbery clots.

How many years?

I'd say it depends on what trajectory that person was on before taking mrna . .. and how many doses they took ...and what potency they got when they took those doses . It's speculated the younger the recipient,  the more spike protein they transcribe.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It was ineffective the day they brought it out because it was a year after it already mutated multiple times and because the mrna itself made nothing but spike protein , the single most dangerous part of the virus . They gave this version for 2 straight years and more even when the Cleveland Clinic showed more shots = more infections . Exponentially more spike protein than natural immunity. Then it was shown that igG4 antibodies were ramped up.  Then it came out that the manufacturing process itself was introducing dangerous contaminants . But no , it stays in your arm ! They substituted synthetic pseudouridine in the mrna ...it doesn't break down in 48hrs !  It's not good . It's not even benign.  

View Quote

No, the vaccine most certainly helped the UK.

No, the Cleveland Clinic paper didn't show more shots = more infections.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/06/scicheck-cleveland-clinic-study-did-not-show-vaccines-increase-covid-19-risk/

There is indeed information out there about igG4 antibodies. Nothing seems to be new.

OMG, the manufacturing process is putting dangerous contaminants in the vaccine? OMG

OMG! There’s DNA in vaccines!
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't see how they do it

for all the names I was called, all the things I was accused of because I flat-out fucking refused their clot shot...thinking I was truly THE ONLY REMAINING HOLD-OUT like they all said I was

If I had taken the jabb, I would have committed suicide by now with grief and worry

#PureBlood forever

ETA: The number of my friends and family, the same ones who screamed in my face and called me names, are now whining and sobbing "But I only got the FIRST jabb because I HAD too...I didn't take the second (third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth ...ad nauseum)

they are all in my prayers, but I'm afraid we might be really headed for that 500,000 population target
View Quote
Never forget or forgive. Every day I was threatened with my job and career. Coworkers gave me shit. So fuck them. Never forget or forgive
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the first statement is not true, which basically leads to autodismisal of everything else as non-credible, since the first sentence is already false.  It was effective on day one; but only tepidly so.  In truth, it was about as effective as initially chartered, with a mediocre but non-trivial mitigation.  this is true, not only from the CDC data (which was some seriously "dirty" data that I don't actually blame for not trusting because yes there was a lot of false in that data too), but also from the wide body of medical professionals I personally know and polled. I actually did listen to much of what AR15.com was saying about the vaccine, and in my seeking input from people in different cities and different positions right on the front line in ER's and other places - the hard truth was the ones dying weren't the vaccinated ones - and the ones living were.  That was early on.  The vaccine did quickly become more and more useless with time.  but was it a good idea to roll the dice and take the vaccine in those first 9 months?  the answer actually is yes.   IF it was the Prizer of Moderna one.  All the other ones (ALL of them - especially international) were much less so.  The complications came mostly from the Astra Zenica ones, and from the JJ ones.

As an aside: here's the hidden story nobody anywhere acknowledges, is that US FDA actually DID know the Astra Zenica one had bad side effects, and did ban that from importation into the US.  They actually got that one right.  They got a lot wrong - they let pfizer snow them on the efficacy and side effect data.  But they got that one right.  And while Pfizer did snow them, in the end, the "vaccine" (which I will acknowledge is an incorrect nomer), DID actually help ... at first... some.  Enough to be worth it.   for most people.   Forcing 17 year old high school students to take was insane.  I'll even give creed to discussion that it was criminally insane.  I also think there are lot of people who need to be in jail in fact (looking at you Cuomo - and Dear Dr. Fauchi: I have questions.).  But at the same time - yes, I know enough medical people who saw enough of what was really happening, and then independtaly confirmed from a funeral home director, that yes - the ones dying are the unvaccinated ones.  Conspiracy theories early on to not take the vaccine, killed people. It is my opinion and I saw first hand, and got sparky on here posting on it, in that I believe it killed more people, than the US vaccine did.  I know of 2 good dudes dead right now, of COVID, who weren't vaccinated.  That said, I know a guy in the UK who took the Astra Zenica vaccine, and yes, it really did collapse his lung, and he's still recovering.  Does my statement apply to the UK... eh.. maybe not so much.

The ONLY vaccine to have taken in this shit-show, were the mRNA Pfizer and Moderna ones; IMHO.  

And yes, the lock-downs were insane. The forced vaccinations were criminal.  And frankly we killed more people with our reaction to COVID, than COVID.  Because all those "well XX deaths are up YY% since 2019" some of which are actually true - are true far more due to our societal and health reaction to the whole pandemic (drinking, health, fiscal stress, etc), than the vaccine, or even COVID.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:36:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
There was an episode of SG-1 in which we received “technology” from an alien race…it took years to realize birth rates were bottoming out.

Life expectancy…it will take at least 10-20 years to recognize if life expectancy starts dropping from 2021.
View Quote

Are you basing a personal medical theory on an episode from a 1990’s SciFi show on basic cable?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:43:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Didn't get a shot, also not stupid, hysterical, and gullible.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:44:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So the first statement is not true, which basically leads to autodismisal of everything else as non-credible, since the first sentence is already false.  It was effective on day one; but only tepidly so.  In truth, it was about as effective as initially chartered, with a mediocre but non-trivial mitigation.  this is true, not only from the CDC data (which was some seriously "dirty" data that I don't actually blame for not trusting because yes there was a lot of false in that data too), but also from the wide body of medical professionals I personally know and polled. I actually did listen to much of what AR15.com was saying about the vaccine, and in my seeking input from people in different cities and different positions right on the front line in ER's and other places - the hard truth was the ones dying weren't the vaccinated ones - and the ones living were.  That was early on.  The vaccine did quickly become more and more useless with time.  but was it a good idea to roll the dice and take the vaccine in those first 9 months?  the answer actually is yes.   IF it was the Prizer of Moderna one.  All the other ones (ALL of them - especially international) were much less so.  The complications came mostly from the Astra Zenica ones, and from the JJ ones.

As an aside: here's the hidden story nobody anywhere acknowledges, is that US FDA actually DID know the Astra Zenica one had bad side effects, and did ban that from importation into the US.  They actually got that one right.  They got a lot wrong - they let pfizer snow them on the efficacy and side effect data.  But they got that one right.  And while Pfizer did snow them, in the end, the "vaccine" (which I will acknowledge is an incorrect nomer), DID actually help ... at first... some.  Enough to be worth it.   for most people.   Forcing 17 year old high school students to take was insane.  I'll even give creed to discussion that it was criminally insane.  I also think there are lot of people who need to be in jail in fact (looking at you Cuomo - and Dear Dr. Fauchi: I have questions.).  But at the same time - yes, I know enough medical people who saw enough of what was really happening, and then independtaly confirmed from a funeral home director, that yes - the ones dying are the unvaccinated ones.  Conspiracy theories early on to not take the vaccine, killed people. It is my opinion and I saw first hand, and got sparky on here posting on it, in that I believe it killed more people, than the US vaccine did.  I know of 2 good dudes dead right now, of COVID, who weren't vaccinated.  That said, I know a guy in the UK who took the Astra Zenica vaccine, and yes, it really did collapse his lung, and he's still recovering.  Does my statement apply to the UK... eh.. maybe not so much.

The ONLY vaccine to have taken in this shit-show, were the mRNA Pfizer and Moderna ones; IMHO.  

And yes, the lock-downs were insane. The forced vaccinations were criminal.  And frankly we killed more people with our reaction to COVID, than COVID.  Because all those "well XX deaths are up YY% since 2019" some of which are actually true - are true far more due to our societal and health reaction to the whole pandemic (drinking, health, fiscal stress, etc), than the vaccine, or even COVID.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh , I'm an unvaccinated nurse who has been on the Frontline from the start . The protocol killed as many as those that had already racked up 3 or more comorbidities.  That was year one . After that , even a good vaccine with atleast 50% efficacy would have done better in the middle of a pandemic . The people who perpetuated the pandemic were those who were vaccinated . More shots , more disease . IgG4 .

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:45:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
View Quote

You probably won't live long enough to die from K0vit.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:48:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
View Quote

Sorry, this thread will be hard to read.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Meh , I'm an unvaccinated nurse who has been on the Frontline from the start . The protocol killed as many as those that had already racked up 3 or more comorbidities.  That was year one . After that , even a good vaccine with atleast 50% efficacy would have done better in the middle of a pandemic . The people who perpetuated the pandemic were those who were vaccinated . More shots , more disease . IgG4 .

View Quote

Why do you not know the difference between efficacy and effectiveness?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#24]
The willfully ignorant, and the bitter over either having taken the shots or given grief over not taking them have found good company here.  May you all find peace someday.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:53:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Why do you not know the difference between efficacy and effectiveness?
View Quote

We're talking about vaccines . They're measured in efficacy . Effectiveness is subjuctive and can be bought .
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:54:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Seems legit
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Are you basing a personal medical theory on an episode from a 1990’s SciFi show on basic cable?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely not…just a similar scemario.

Cardiac related events have seen a14,000% rise since COVID.

Infant mortality rates are up.

The rest…wait and see.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:57:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Are there any members here that are active in the embalming trade? I'd appreciate some first hand observations.
View Quote

@torstin

My buddy has two funeral homes, I’m going to email him.

His nickname is Stiff, ever since high school.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

@torstin

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are there any members here that are active in the embalming trade? I'd appreciate some first hand observations.

@torstin

Ask him about the calamari,  grape jelly , and coffee ground . Then ask him if he can set aside the calamari to check for amyloid protein.  That would go a long way towards supporting the neutrophil-elastase work .
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:09:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We're talking about vaccines . They're measured in efficacy . Effectiveness is subjuctive and can be bought .
View Quote

Efficacy refers to trials. These trials are controlled. The Covid 19 vaccine has 95% efficacy. This did not translate to the real world where effectiveness was quite a bit lower    

So you wanted 50% efficacy in Covid vaccine trials or did you want 50% effectiveness in the population?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:14:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amazing! Alarming! Horrible!

~14,000 percent!

Approximately. I'm curious where that number came from... Got a link?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:19:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

~14,000 percent!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

~14,000 percent!

Statistically... I guess everyone's now dead.  And so too apparently is Alpha Centauri; to flesh that number out.  At what point does it trigger: "waaiiittt a minute... these numbers are pretty high, and I probably should see half the people I know dropping dead right now.  Am I being played here?  Why would they want to play me like this? [Click - popup popup popup]"

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:23:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

+1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PUREBLOOO MASTER RACE CHECKING IN!

+1

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:26:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Statistically... I guess everyone's now dead.  And so too apparently is Alpha Centauri; to flesh that number out.  At what point does it trigger: "waaiiittt a minute... these numbers are pretty high, and I probably should see half the people I know dropping dead right now.  Am I being played here?  Why would they want to play me like this? [Click - popup popup popup]"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

~14,000 percent!

Look man, I saw a Youtube video where some former Navy Lt Commander who is really good with Excel said he's been analyzing the data. I can't imagine anyone more qualified to know this stuff.

Face it, you're scared because you know your veins are filled with poison, and your days are numbered. It's a damned shame you aren't a critical thinker like me.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:32:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Look man, I saw a Youtube video where some former Navy Lt Commander who is really good with Excel said he's been analyzing the data. I can't imagine anyone more qualified to know this stuff.

Face it, you're scared because you know your veins are filled with poison, and your days are numbered. It's a damned shame you aren't a critical thinker like me.
View Quote

Right now the white blood cell worms are forming in your veins. It's too late. You should have listened. But because of your hubris vax induced seamen worms are inside of you.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:51:07 PM EDT
[#36]
I cant imagine having to live with knowing I put that shit in my body.
And trying to defend it in GD.
You may not die from it sure.  But you were duped.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:54:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Efficacy refers to trials. These trials are controlled. The Covid 19 vaccine has 95% efficacy. This did not translate to the real world where effectiveness was quite a bit lower    

So you wanted 50% efficacy in Covid vaccine trials or did you want 50% effectiveness in the population?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was never any 95% efficacy.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:56:05 PM EDT
[#38]
I bet I could guess with ~95% accuracy , just based on posts in this thread , who has been vaxxed and who hasn't

seems both sides are too proud to ever admit they may have possibly been wrong

united we stand , divided we fall

data mining thread

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I bet I could guess with ~95% accuracy , just based on posts in this thread , who has been vaxxed and who hasn't

seems both sides are too proud to ever admit they may have possibly been wrong

united we stand , divided we fall

data mining thread

View Quote

My workplace was one of the first in the country to get it. I did it waaay before they tried to make it mandatory. I am Human 2.0.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Isnt your source john campbell a retired nurse lol. Im still waiting for the millions of vaxers dropping like flys.

I Left vaxing up to my employees to decide... Most vaxed.   why do care whether I chose to vax?  IDGAF what you did or didn't do..

Anti vaxers crying about vaxxers are the biggest karens...  sorry girls
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:48:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Did I make it in before the regretful
View Quote

Not even close. They really got going around page 3
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:57:45 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm curious if blood thinners prevent this clotting from occurring, or if even those on blood thinners can get them?

My dad took the stupid shot back in the day, too much TV news got to him.  I'm not aware if he's taken any boosters, I should ask, but he knows my position, I'm not sure he'd tell me if he did.  But he's also been on blood thinners for many years now.  He's 83.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:00:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This is complete bs. I'm not getting the shot, but this is bs. 25% increase in infant mortality??  lol.  Do the mortality stats show this?  It would b3 front page, world is collapsing data if it was anywhere near that
View Quote

You think the MSM would report it?  I think they only report what fits the agenda.

But that's just me.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:07:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Isnt your source john campbell a retired nurse lol. Im still waiting for the millions of vaxers dropping like flys.

I Left vaxing up to my employees to decide... Most vaxed.   why do care whether I chose to vax?  IDGAF what you did or didn't do..

Anti vaxers crying about vaxxers are the biggest karens...  sorry girls
View Quote

His PhD is in Nursing, and his research was in teaching methods. So, you have an AFMajor and a Nurse speculating on shit that if they had been some Leftists pushing some agenda, they would be universally mocked over their credentials, like we do with "Dr." Jill.

But, any criticism of these guys is just proof you are in denial about the poison you obviously have in your body, as there is no possible other explanation not to cling to their every word.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:08:31 AM EDT
[#45]
These threads are getting more and more loony. I'm going to start joining in more, seems fun.

I heard they are finding like 23% more coagulated blood in the sewers primarily in Democrat run cities.  A friend of mine works for the water department and said he's found coagulated blood balls the size of softballs.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:28:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
These threads are getting more and more loony. I'm going to start joining in more, seems fun.

I heard they are finding like 23% more coagulated blood in the sewers primarily in Democrat run cities.  A friend of mine works for the water department and said he's found coagulated blood balls the size of softballs.
View Quote

Ew.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:52:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Pure blood master race checking in
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:33:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If the goal is malicious population reduction, who would the powers that be want to "reduce?"

compliant people who did what they were told, or people who risked careers and social connections to avoid it?

If this is a malicious scheme- I'd be FAR more inclined to believe the vaccine carried protection from a more serious illness yet to come  (see the history of Spanish Flu) instead of being lethal itself.

Hypothetically- The end result of a global population at 500,000 being made up of 100,000 or so elites and 200,000 disagreeable rebellious types and 200,000 people afraid of needles is a VERY  poor outcome for the elites.
View Quote

The elite are arrogant enough to think they could get everyone to take it by fear, shame or force. That’s just one of many assaults on our health. Poor nutrition, gmo crops, glyphosate, chemicals that turn the freakin frogs gay, radio waves, over medication, not to mention the psychological damage and destruction of healthy family, social and moral standards. All major networks push unhealthy sexual behavior, immediate gratification and mock fathers as weak, backwards imbeciles oppressors. Western culture is under attack from every angle.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:39:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Pure blood master race checking in
View Quote

Here here!
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:46:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

All the purebloods died in the severe winter of illness and death.......the shocker was when we came back to haunt the media.......not sure they expected that.....
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top