Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:27:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, the vaccine most certainly helped the UK.

https://i.imgur.com/Tbc9hWl.png

No, the Cleveland Clinic paper didn't show more shots = more infections.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/06/scicheck-cleveland-clinic-study-did-not-show-vaccines-increase-covid-19-risk/

There is indeed information out there about igG4 antibodies. Nothing seems to be new.

OMG, the manufacturing process is putting dangerous contaminants in the vaccine? OMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Lmz9oHNek
View Quote

your fakecheck.org site.......
Humm reading all that was just a bunch of maybe this maybe that we don't know.....of course the best part...

Sources
“Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination.” CDC website. Updated 15 May 2023.

I got you covered though....

How are your stock options doing for the company these days.....
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:15:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Absolutely not…just a similar scemario.

Cardiac related events have seen a14,000% rise since COVID.

Infant mortality rates are up.

The rest…wait and see.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was an episode of SG-1 in which we received “technology” from an alien race…it took years to realize birth rates were bottoming out.

~14,000% increase in cardiac related events

Increase in infant mortality

I wonder what pregnancy rates will look like in 10-20 years.

Life expectancy…it will take at least 10-20 years to recognize if life expectancy starts dropping from 2021.

Are you basing a personal medical theory on an episode from a 1990’s SciFi show on basic cable?

The rest…wait and see.

14,000% increase? Lets see it.

Infant mortality is only slightly higher....and it's mostly in Hispanic women.....couldn't imagine what might be causing that trend.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:40:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Pure blood master race checking in
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:46:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I ran into a friend of mine a few months ago while I was having lunch.  Asked him how he has been and he told me he was in the hospital because he almost died.  Began telling me about his situation and his episode at work and they found out he had a blood clot.  They operated on him and pulled the clot out.  He had a picture of the clot on his phone and it looked like one in OP’s post.  I was amazed at how long and thick that thing looked, never seen anything like it.  He told me he should have been dead but he was one of the very few lucky ones to survive that.  I didn’t ask him about taking the shot but I’m pretty sure he did.  He is only 48 years old and that clot was massive.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:27:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Humm reading all that was just a bunch of maybe this maybe that we don't know.....of course the best part...

Sources
“Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination.” CDC website. Updated 15 May 2023.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/476040/D39EB2EC-E2B1-4892-A8A5-B4C5FA029417-2710744.jpg

View Quote

Every source he provides ultimately leads back to the official narrative. It's the new science, in which we are not supposed to ask questions, we are just supposed to shut up, trust the government and big pharma with the faith we used to reserve for religion, and take what they tell us to take
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:34:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The rest…wait and see.
View Quote

14,000%, huh?

Show us.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I ran into a friend of mine a few months ago while I was having lunch.  Asked him how he has been and he told me he was in the hospital because he almost died.  Began telling me about his situation and his episode at work and they found out he had a blood clot.  They operated on him and pulled the clot out.  He had a picture of the clot on his phone and it looked like one in OP’s post.  I was amazed at how long and thick that thing looked, never seen anything like it.  He told me he should have been dead but he was one of the very few lucky ones to survive that.  I didn’t ask him about taking the shot but I’m pretty sure he did.  He is only 48 years old and that clot was massive.
View Quote

Sounds terrible! Hopefully there are not more and he fully recovers

In the video in the op by Campbell they discussed the white clots we are seeing are different than the chicken fat clots embalmers saw before 2020. Some embalmers saw the white clots in 2020 that might indicate a possible linkage to covid but the real explosion in incidence is more inline with the rollout of the shot.

The shot advocates here want you to think is that the video draws a conclusion. It reqlly doesnt, it prevents data that supports a hypothesis and that data is provided to people like the fda who should care to seek answers. Thats what science really looks like
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:49:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There was never any 95% efficacy.
View Quote

Oh there may have been but it was for the narrowest most cherry picked sample possible
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 8:55:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's the spike protein in the vax. They lied, your body keeps producing the spike protein from the Covid vaccines and this happens in a bunch of people. We are all different so those folks get blood clots. Others enlarged haearts, damaged organs, cancer... Only those lucky enough to get the placebo or smart enough to NOT be marched off to the slaughter house with these injections don't have this problem.
View Quote

"Anti-vaxxer"???

"Pfizer master race checking in"???

... oh for god's sake just STOP IT ALREADY. You took the fucking jabb, YOU spun the wheel. I can't help you now, none of us can help you

As I said before, don't let me stop anyone from getting the clot-shot...In fact TAKE MINE!

because I sure as hell won't be using it/them
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:10:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

"Anti-vaxxer"???

"Pfizer master race checking in"???

... oh for god's sake just STOP IT ALREADY. You took the fucking jabb, YOU spun the wheel. I can't help you now, none of us can help you

As I said before, don't let me stop anyone from getting the clot-shot...In fact TAKE MINE!

because I sure as hell won't be using it/them
View Quote

Do you need to breathe into a paper bag or something?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:22:56 AM EDT
[#12]
These threads are great for reminding me why I will continue to have job security.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:24:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.
View Quote

@black91stang forgive me if you checked back in and i missed it on all the noise on this thread. Your experience can help the many here who are seeking truth get more clarity.

In the Campbell video in the op, Dr Campbell and his guest assert that the white clots are different than the chicken fat clots that embalmers were familiar with. A source from before 2020 showing the different types of clots would be very useful. Can you please direct us to one?

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:26:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

maybe...

but not the paper bag with the spray paint these jabb-pushing chuckle heads have been huffing

tell me, why are they so intent on pushing their jabb onto others? or scorning those who didn't make what is now an obvious (fatal?) mistake?

did it stop the spread?
did it protect anyone but the receiver? (if it did anything at all)

In any century before this, fauxi's head would be on a pike at the city gates
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:35:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

maybe...

but not the paper bag with the spray paint these jabb-pushing chuckle heads have been huffing

tell me, why are they so intent on pushing their jabb onto others? or scorning those who didn't make what is now an obvious (fatal?) mistake?

did it stop the spread?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

maybe...

did it stop the spread?

A mix of cognitive dissonance and Dunning-Kruger.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:45:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're talking about vaccines . They're measured in efficacy . Effectiveness is subjuctive and can be bought .

Efficacy refers to trials. These trials are controlled. The Covid 19 vaccine has 95% efficacy. This did not translate to the real world where effectiveness was quite a bit lower    

So you wanted 50% efficacy in Covid vaccine trials or did you want 50% effectiveness in the population?

Sure, whatever you say. Just as long as you now know the difference between the 2 terms.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:52:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

In a sane world this reply would bring the discussion to a hard stop.

I wonder what our resident amateur radio enthusiasts would have to say about that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Embalmer checking in here, those types of clots have been there as long as I can remember.  20+yrs. of experience if that matters any.

Quoted:

...You have overlooked the fact that you have also been injected with nanotechnology. When they say "lipid nano particle," guess what that is? I don't believe these are clots so much as they are antennas....

I wonder what our resident amateur radio enthusiasts would have to say about that.

Better not use them,  I could triangulate you and you’ll get a hefty fine, home searched, cat stomped…
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:53:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Campbell raking in them click$. His current marketing strategy has been brilliant. I could've been rich by now if I'd had no qualms latching onto fringe conspiracy hysteria.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

maybe...

did it stop the spread?

View Quote

Right now I’m more concerned about your blood pressure. Goddamn, dude… chill.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 9:57:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...You have overlooked the fact that you have also been injected with nanotechnology. When they say "lipid nano particle," guess what that is? I don't believe these are clots so much as they are antennas....

I wish it were true. Imagine being able to just stab antenna leads from your cell phone into a vein and using your whole body as a signal booster!
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:10:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They have trouble accepting the fact they were duped. So they will fight it to the end.
View Quote

LOL... the irony.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:14:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Can gd produce a vaccine chart for me?

I want all the vaccines plotted for various  reported affects, efficacy, and popular status level adjustment internal to gd.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

did it stop the spread?

View Quote

Is anyone still intent on pushing it on others?  

I ask because I don’t hear much about it anymore where I am, other than in GD.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:36:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

14,000%, huh?

Show us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The rest…wait and see.

14,000%, huh?

Show us.

We've also been told 25% increase in infant mortality.

Facebook facts must be.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:40:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Population control is something that has been long desired by the global elites.  I'm not saying that's what's going on here, just something that crosses my mind when I see stuff like this.

I would fully expect too see those who have gotten the vaccine to be looking for alternate theories to explain what's going on.  I'd probably be doing the same thing.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:41:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
These threads are getting more and more loony. I'm going to start joining in more, seems fun.

I heard they are finding like 23% more coagulated blood in the sewers primarily in Democrat run cities.  A friend of mine works for the water department and said he's found coagulated blood balls the size of softballs.
View Quote

GD is why I am now for National Red Flag laws.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:44:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Population control is something that has been long desired by the global elites.  I'm not saying that's what's going on here, just something that crosses my mind when I see stuff like this.

I would fully expect too see those who have gotten the vaccine to be looking for alternate theories to explain what's going on.  I'd probably be doing the same thing.
View Quote

The population has maintained a steady 0.8% growth since 2020....they must really suck at killing everyone with the vaccine if that was the plan. It's been in a slight decline since the 70's, but only because of the boom that lead up to that point needed to taper off.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The population has maintained a steady 0.8% growth since 2020....they must really suck at killing everyone with the vaccine if that was the plan. It's been in a slight decline since the 70's, but only because of the boom that lead up to that point needed to taper off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ironically, the “global elite” derive their wealth (and consequently power) from a growing population.  More people to sell stuff to.  The idea of population control is a silly boogeyman.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Ironically, the “global elite” derive their wealth (and consequently power) from a growing population.  More people to sell stuff to.  The idea of population control is a silly boogeyman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

An alternative perspective on population control ; compliance , not necessarily numbers.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

maybe...

did it stop the spread?

View Quote

You raise good questions and there is absolutely something different in the rollout and response on these shots compared to prior vaccines. Can't believe i found this still on cnn com, discusses previous vaccine rollouts back when the government actually looked for safety signals and took action to limit the damage on the population https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/01/health/eua-coronavirus-vaccine-history/index.html
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:08:58 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

An alternative perspective on population control ; compliance , not necessarily numbers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the population is compliant, and has been since civilization kicked off. There's documented history of that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:13:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or more likely the global elite have already taken everything they need from the 99.99% and now the masses are just in the way of them enjoying their stuff
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Sources

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/476040/D39EB2EC-E2B1-4892-A8A5-B4C5FA029417-2710744.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/06/scicheck-cleveland-clinic-study-did-not-show-vaccines-increase-covid-19-risk/

There is indeed information out there about igG4 antibodies. Nothing seems to be new.

OMG, the manufacturing process is putting dangerous contaminants in the vaccine? OMG

Sources

When they don't address the claims on the internet, they're hiding something.

When they do address the claims, you know they're really hiding something.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:18:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Or more likely the global elite have already taken everything they need from the 99.99% and now the masses are just in the way of them enjoying their stuff
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The elite know they are in no danger of running out of masses . It's on display with the migrations . They can take out a percentage of the non-compliant and backfill their numbers with migrants.  Rinse and repeat .
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/HS0Apjn.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sources

I’m old enough to remember when the anti vaxxers said attack the source was wrong.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The elite know they are in no danger of running out of masses . It's on display with the migrations . They can take out a percentage of the non-compliant and backfill their numbers with migrants.  Rinse and repeat .
View Quote

Oh definitely
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Beef butchers are seeing it in beef as well plenty of anecdotal reports so it might not be the clotshot in this case but something....worse.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I’m old enough to remember when the anti vaxxers said attack the source was wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sources

You can't attack their sources. Validity of sources is determined by the information they provide.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:30:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Most of the population is compliant, and has been since civilization kicked off. There's documented history of that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh , definitely.  There is also some documentation of " trouble makers " .
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:33:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Beef butchers are seeing it in beef as well plenty of anecdotal reports so it might not be the clotshot in this case but something....worse.
View Quote

What if it's just confirmation bias?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Population control through abortion.
https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants/2000/11/opp1201
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Disgusting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pfizer master race checking in.  

Purebloods asks yourself this, why would they want to kill off the sheep and not the sheepdogs?

Disgusting.

I have thought about this from the beginning… I refused to take the vaccine because it was being pushed too hard, but the idea of launching some real nasty stuff that attacks those who aren’t vaccinated and not buying their shit has definitely crossed my mind.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
These threads are great for reminding me why I will continue to have job security.
View Quote
What are your thoughts on a 15,000% increase in "cardiac events"?

If it's from the vax it seems like it should be easy to correlate these cardiac events to regains with high vax rates.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
im on my 6th booster. what does that mean for me?
View Quote

That you are 12 behind?  Try to keep up.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Anyone who still trusts these vaccines, and or the U.S. government, or the media and the information they release, after the huge amount of red flags / scary complications these vaccines are being blamed for honestly deserves what they get at this point.

I even refuse flu shots at the Va these days, because honestly after the army got caught giving Covid vaccines to troops and lied saying they were flu shots, I absolutely don’t trust the Va to try something similar. Gov run healthcare at its finest, Va especially, as killing you off benefits them financially, as it would save them hundreds of thousands at a minimum easily  in future medical costs, for each veteran they remove from their care.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Anti vaxers crying about vaxxers are the biggest karens...  sorry girls
View Quote

LOL!  What??  VAXXERS have been the very definition of Karen.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:06:23 PM EDT
[#49]
For people who say that covid probably causes the issue and dismiss the potential of the vaccine ; here is Australia , who vaccinated before they had a surge of covid ;
Dr Clare Craig: Should people be concerned about excess deaths?

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:08:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Anyone who still trusts these vaccines, and or the U.S. government, or the media and the information they release, after the huge amount of red flags / scary complications these vaccines are being blamed for honestly deserves what they get at this point.

I even refuse flu shots at the Va these days, because honestly after the army got caught giving Covid vaccines to troops and lied saying they were flu shots, I absolutely don’t trust the Va to try something similar. Gov run healthcare at its finest, Va especially, as killing you off benefits them financially, as it would save them hundreds of thousands at a minimum easily  in future medical costs, for each veteran they remove from their care.
View Quote

Hard to argue with any of this though the trolls on this thread will try
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top