BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the government is very good at telling your family doctor what he can or cannot provide
View Quote
Yep, it's been that way for a long time.

Doonesbury tried to warn people back in 1998

https://druglibrary.org/schaffer/asap/db
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Better question...

How many different laws fall into the category described above; both useless and obsolete?

I bet the number is astronomical.

Congress should be forced to do a complete audit of every law on the books before they can make any more new laws.

They should be forced to delete five obsolete laws for every new law they want to pass.
View Quote

They kept a tax on telegraph messages (then on telephones) that was passed to pay Spanish American War debts....until 2006.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I used to take ephedrine for road trips. I think it was yellow jacket or something.

Shit fucking worked. Way better than caffeine.
View Quote

My head was all stuffed up with allergies so I took a couple tiny ephedrine pills.  I took a PT test later in the day, holy shit when I got done with the run I thought my heart was going to blow.  It was pounding like it never did before.  Scared me from taking them unless I was desperate to breath.  They took them off the shelves after.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top