Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:11:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I sat on a Grand Jury yesterday and Billed a guy who conducted sodomy (forced anal) and rape on a 10 year old girl starting when she was seven.....There are monsters out there in places where you don't think that there are, even small rural counties like mine.  
View Quote
Monsters exist.  They should be put down when they are found.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I came here to post this but didn’t want to be labeled as something I’m not for sharing dark things in our nation’s history. Look up age of consent history in the US. It was between 10 and 12 in all states, except Delaware, where it was 7. I would have found it less appalling if there were no laws than to have seen that it was thought about, legislated and codified into signed law by elected state legislators who said, “you know, 7 seems about right for someone to be able to fuck without fear of legal repercussions”
View Quote
WOW.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:16:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't know if I want this crap to be true and find everyone involved or find out it's not true and girls haven't been used that way.
View Quote
Lol.

I know you aren't naïve but I think you just want the real world to just go away.

But I assure you, Epstein is not the only one like that.

The world is a cruel place, and the only thing that prevents it from getting worse is the threat of violence from good people. However that threat seems to be weakening by the day (under penalty of law) and such laws are written by the perverts themselves.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If they’re really in charge, why are they attempting a coup?

Inquiring minds want to know...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope this goes bigger than Watergate and all these pedos get life in jail.  In general population.
This is over and Trump/Barr are part of the cover-up. I believe that they have to be to save this nation. There is way too much wrong to expose it.

Epstein was murdered to put a lid on exposing who was really involved and his estate will go to the kids that were harmed. You'll see the news cycle shift away from knowing who the other pedo's were to how much money will be dispersed by his estate. The story will revolve around monies being paid and not about anything else. The media will hammer on that theme and the American people will watch football.

If I learned nothing else since Trump was elected it's that the United States is a facade.  I should have seen that when a do nothing, junior senator from Chicago was propelled to the presidency but I attributed to his skin color.  That wasn't it at all.  He was selected and put there by those that really run the show.  I'm coming to realize that this nation, and most nations, are run by a cabal of very rich and powerful people and have been for a long time.  Elections, and more importantly those elected, are a lie.

I mean for God's sake we are watching a coup, on multiple levels, unfold. Those that are in power are going to do whatever it takes to stay in power. Killing Epstein was really nothing in the greater scheme of things. It's strange times when you realize that Alex Jones is right.

Trust Sessions.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is one thing of which there is no scarcity in this world: people who could benefit from a good old-fashioned ass beating.
View Quote
And then what?

Do you think "those people" would by some miracle "see the error of their ways"?

Or do you think they would plot to seek revenge?

There is only one way to deal with sick people. The same way you deal with a rabid dog.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:18:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This case is as dead as Epstein.  Media won't dig up anything that could hurt their leaders.
View Quote
Sadly, this.

Hopefully, something will come out of the civil suits, but I'm positive the settlement will include some kind of gag order and everything will be sealed.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

UHHH... so Bill Clinton has multiple visits to said island without his beard wife(yeah Hillary is into girls, ill say it); trump has visits to said island without wife, half of Hollywood has visits to said island, most of DC has visits, and the guy who will spill the beans, tapes, ect ect if he goes to trial just happens to  wind up dead in private cell, with a malfunctioning camera, with an asleep watchman? SERIOUSLY!?!??!
View Quote
Donald Trump has never been to the island.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:34:02 AM EDT
[#8]
To those who replied to my comment about being the victim of child rape multiple times ... I'm okay. It took a lot of years, a lot of suicide attempts, a lot of therapy, a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to overcome ... but I'm okay. It's one of the reasons my wife and I went into caring for damaged kids the way we have --- she has her own stories. My oldest adopted daughter had to have a hysterectomy before SHE was in the double digits age-wise because the males in her family swapped her back and forth for sex while she was still in diapers and it carried on until she was finally removed from them. Right now, she says she's glad she can't have kids. Right now, she plays it off like it's no big deal. Right now, she says she's fine and it's all okay. I fear, however, that once she is older and meets the right guy and gets married that she won't feel that way.

My wife and I could never have bio kids. It's a hurt I wouldn't wish on anyone. I just hope and pray and hope and pray that she will be able to really make peace with it as I did. You never forget it, but you do stop letting it dominate your every waking moment.

Thanks for the concern.

Please, friends, if you are able to reach out and help a child through adoption or foster parenting or volunteering to spend time with them as a big brother/big sister, or if you can donate supplies to the local group home that includes toys and clothing and books, or if you can just spread the word about how many kids are in the system waiting ... please do. They need us more than they've ever needed us before. Please help.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Don’t you think a professional honeypot operation would be more successfully hidden? Mossad often eats our lunch and it would be a major security lapse to have Epstein so very public.
View Quote
Co you think the second prosecution would have happened with CIA asset Billliary C in the White House?  I am skeptical it would have.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:37:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wish he wasn't arkancided.  He could have been useful.
View Quote
'Dead men tell no tales"....Long John Silver, Treasure Island
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:37:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Man, I didn't get shit for my birthday...
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:38:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

UHHH... so Bill Clinton has multiple visits to said island without his beard wife(yeah Hillary is into girls, ill say it); trump has visits to said island without wife, half of Hollywood has visits to said island, most of DC has visits, and the guy who will spill the beans, tapes, ect ect if he goes to trial just happens to  wind up dead in private cell, with a malfunctioning camera, with an asleep watchman? SERIOUSLY!?!??!
View Quote
Provide any reference at all that backs up Trump was at the Island.  It never happened so you will provide nothing.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

'Dead men tell no tales"....Long John Silver, Treasure Island
View Quote
'Them that die will the lucky ones!' Haha
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:43:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Trump's election is a real threat.  It actually might serve to upend the apple cart.  Regardless, Trump is sin't stupid and few young girls getting ass raped aren't going to keep him from at least trying to push through pieces of his agenda.  I can guarantee that he is playing nice for a reason and that he's getting something for all of this going away. Perhaps in the greater scheme this is good for America?

The proof will be in how this is covered going forward. If we hear Barr say "I don't give a fuck how much money is being paid out, we're going to find these pedos" then perhaps I'm wrong. But we wont't hear that. What we'll hear is how the victims have been paid out, how this can never happen again, etc...etc... and America will go back to watching the NFL take a knee.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:53:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This happens every day, just not at this level and with this much involvement from the global elite.

Girls (and boys) are trafficked every day. Living on this island would be bad enough, imagine being handcuffed to a bed in Yemen or Indonesia.

The world is a fucked up place. We live under a very thin veneer of civilization here in the U.S., and even that isn't anywhere near perfect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know if I want this crap to be true and find everyone involved or find out it's not true and girls haven't been used that way.
This happens every day, just not at this level and with this much involvement from the global elite.

Girls (and boys) are trafficked every day. Living on this island would be bad enough, imagine being handcuffed to a bed in Yemen or Indonesia.

The world is a fucked up place. We live under a very thin veneer of civilization here in the U.S., and even that isn't anywhere near perfect.
While I don’t have enough experience outside the US to know about this, my time in bail bonds/fugitive recovery and volunteering on the border exposed me to the potential level of sickness people possess.

In my gut I know your speaking the truth. This topic specifically makes me feel guilty for living a normal American life sheltered from reality.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:04:05 AM EDT
[#16]
It doesn't surprise me, the age of consent in Europe or France has always been much lower than the US. Having daughters myself, I would never do that no matter how poor I was, I'd be a criminal first before pimping out my daughters.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If your husband ever kicks off, I request dibs (after the requisite mourning period, of course).
View Quote
That’s very kind of you.  Be aware, though, my husband says I’m a cheap date, but an expensive pet.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The best punishment for Epstein would have been him sitting in a Supermax prison for the next 20 years.  Living a life of billionaire luxury to a small cell for 23 hours a day.  He got off easy dying.
View Quote
Not if you believe in justice and that there is actual (real) good and evil.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
What does this mean, in English? Some religious gobbledegook?  You mean because “he’s in hell” right now and not rotting in a prison cell?

Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I really want to know how much he paid the Sheriff for his “incarceration”. It doesn’t seem like many are too upset over the justice system in FL though.
View Quote
Yes Epstein got off light in the FLA, but on the other hand rest assured that in florida as a law abiding citizen you get  your name mixed up with some criminal dirt bag with the same or similar name and you'll be getting a letter from the state to hand over that CCW permit right now.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
To those who replied to my comment about being the victim of child rape multiple times ... I'm okay. It took a lot of years, a lot of suicide attempts, a lot of therapy, a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to overcome ... but I'm okay. It's one of the reasons my wife and I went into caring for damaged kids the way we have --- she has her own stories. My oldest adopted daughter had to have a hysterectomy before SHE was in the double digits age-wise because the males in her family swapped her back and forth for sex while she was still in diapers and it carried on until she was finally removed from them. Right now, she says she's glad she can't have kids. Right now, she plays it off like it's no big deal. Right now, she says she's fine and it's all okay. I fear, however, that once she is older and meets the right guy and gets married that she won't feel that way.

My wife and I could never have bio kids. It's a hurt I wouldn't wish on anyone. I just hope and pray and hope and pray that she will be able to really make peace with it as I did. You never forget it, but you do stop letting it dominate your every waking moment.

Thanks for the concern.

Please, friends, if you are able to reach out and help a child through adoption or foster parenting or volunteering to spend time with them as a big brother/big sister, or if you can donate supplies to the local group home that includes toys and clothing and books, or if you can just spread the word about how many kids are in the system waiting ... please do. They need us more than they've ever needed us before. Please help.
View Quote
Holy shit. I don’t have words. Thank you and god bless you and your wife.

Was there any justice for any of you? I’m hoping all of the monsters involved in your stories are dead.

My oldest was physically and emotionally abused by her mothers, ex’s wife very bad. It took five years of civil and criminal court to get her out if that environment. My ex left us the week we got full custody with no contact orders. She is The oldest of four, two with my ex and one with my current wife and excels academically, socially and in sports.

I hope your adopted daughter heals with the environment you and your wife are providing.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:19:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Whatever makes you feel better.
He probably slept like a baby every night and is now worm food just like you and I will be.
View Quote
You actually believe that you can do that sort of evil in this life and NOTHING happens to you when you die?

The Bible says: It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

I believe JE knows this now and it is unbearable to ponder his torment.. but that's only if there's a God right.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You actually believe that you can do that sort of evil in this life and NOTHING happens to you when you die?

I believe JE knows this now and it is unbearable to ponder his torment.. but that's only if there's a God right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He probably slept like a baby every night and is now worm food just like you and I will be.

That's right. It's very possible it's lights out when we die. Let's hope he's suffering eternal torment, but there's no evidence for it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I sat on a Grand Jury yesterday and Billed a guy who conducted sodomy (forced anal) and rape on a 10 year old girl starting when she was seven.....There are monsters out there in places where you don't think that there are, even small rural counties like mine.  
Trouble is unless the monster kills the sodomy/rape victim it's not a capital crime anymore in most states......Even if it is it will be bargained down to life without parole due to the cost of a capital trial.

"Inmate justice" is about the best the public can even hope for.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There is one thing of which there is no scarcity in this world: people who could benefit from a good old-fashioned ass beating hanging.
View Quote
Sometimes there's only one thing you can do with a mad dog.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 12:27:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That's right. It's very possible it's lights out when we die. Let's hope he's suffering eternal torment, but there's no evidence for it.
View Quote
I'd rather hope not -- I don't want to suffer eternally because I used blended fabrics in violation of Biblical Law.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 12:28:04 PM EDT
[#29]
He deserved to die, but it's a true shame they got to him so quickly. The sheer trove of people he could have rolled on...just imagine.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 12:30:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I’m curious.

So?  What was the benefit of the post?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As disgusting as this Epstein child sex ring business is, the attraction to young girls was very open as late as the 1890s.  In Texas the legal age for consent to prostitute was 10.  Waco had a legal red light district until 1917 and many documented girls legally prostituted at 10 and 11.  Still fucked up but an accepted societal norm.
I’m curious.

So?  What was the benefit of the post?
If I had to guess, it is to shed light on the realities of the topic for people that think what they see around them today is the way it's always been.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 12:34:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I came here to post this but didn't want to be labeled as something I'm not for sharing dark things in our nation's history. Look up age of consent history in the US. It was between 10 and 12 in all states, except Delaware, where it was 7. I would have found it less appalling if there were no laws than to have seen that it was thought about, legislated and codified into signed law by elected state legislators who said, "you know, 7 seems about right for someone to be able to fuck without fear of legal repercussions"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As disgusting as this Epstein child sex ring business is, the attraction to young girls was very open as late as the 1890s.  In Texas the legal age for consent to prostitute was 10.  Waco had a legal red light district until 1917 and many documented girls legally prostituted at 10 and 11.  Still fucked up but an accepted societal norm.
I came here to post this but didn't want to be labeled as something I'm not for sharing dark things in our nation's history. Look up age of consent history in the US. It was between 10 and 12 in all states, except Delaware, where it was 7. I would have found it less appalling if there were no laws than to have seen that it was thought about, legislated and codified into signed law by elected state legislators who said, "you know, 7 seems about right for someone to be able to fuck without fear of legal repercussions"
The law is not nearly the entire story.  Social custom was the main protection for women and girls in that time period.

In 15th-century Florence, girls usually married between the ages of 15 and 19, and their childbearing peaked between the ages of 20 and 24.
http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/articles/r/renaissance-childbirth/

If Joe citizen sold his 10 year old daughter into prostitution at 10, you could expect him to swing from a noose the next day, with all involved shaking the Sheriff's hand and posing for pictures.  Prostitutes would have comes from classes of people deemed undesirable by society - bastard children of prostitutes, immigrants, other racial groups (Mexicans, Indians, etc.).  Age of consent laws that related to prostitutes were really bare minimum standards meant to stop the worst abuses.

Age of consent laws for marriage were meant to address marriages to secure land and property.  When really young girls were married off, it would still generally be considered socially unacceptable to consummate the marriage prior to sexual maturity.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 12:35:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct.  That's exactly what I believe and will continue to do so until someone can come up with one bit of proof that it isn't correct.

And proof does not include "bro, it's written in a book".
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Co you think the second prosecution would have happened with CIA asset Billliary C in the White House?  I am skeptical it would have.
View Quote
Hillary and Bill are not CIA assets. I think the relationship, based on the exploits of Brennan and Sandy Berger, is rather the reverse. I don’t know why the SDNY chose to pick up Epstein now. I suspect, based on the political relationships in that office, it was intended as a publicity trap for Trump.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 12:59:59 PM EDT
[#34]
I just hope like hell that among all the DVDs, photos, and other crap in his safes and homes, enough evidence falls into the hands of a law enforcement officer that isn't on the take, that doesn't play politics, and is willing to put all those guilty monsters behind bars.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Thanks for the concern.

View Quote
God bless you. You are amazing. More good people need to get into fostering children. I read somewhere recently that 80+ percent of sex-trafficked children come from the foster care system. To me, that means too many bad people and not enough good people are fostering children.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 1:05:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This..
Evil walks amongst us.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 1:08:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Important to note that in many ways we have advanced as a society. The fact that we could once own black people, burn witches, or marry 12 year olds in no way makes it okay today.

If there was a thread about someone in Kansas arrested for having some black folks living in a hut out back picking corn how many people would post replies about how we used to do things? What is the point? So why do we have threads about someone fucking a 12 year old and get someone interjecting with "durr in the old days that was typical!"
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 1:11:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
All of it?  No.  Some of it?  Yes.

The Dems had their fake news machine on full blast dumping as much disinformation as they could into the discussions, intentionally, to bury the true stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So was that whole Pizzagate thing actually real?
All of it?  No.  Some of it?  Yes.

The Dems had their fake news machine on full blast dumping as much disinformation as they could into the discussions, intentionally, to bury the true stuff.
I’ve seen that play somewhere...
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 1:40:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Trump's election is a real threat.  It actually might serve to upend the apple cart.  Regardless, Trump is sin't stupid and few young girls getting ass raped aren't going to keep him from at least trying to push through pieces of his agenda.  I can guarantee that he is playing nice for a reason and that he's getting something for all of this going away. Perhaps in the greater scheme this is good for America?

The proof will be in how this is covered going forward. If we hear Barr say "I don't give a fuck how much money is being paid out, we're going to find these pedos" then perhaps I'm wrong. But we wont't hear that. What we'll hear is how the victims have been paid out, how this can never happen again, etc...etc... and America will go back to watching the NFL take a knee.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point was that if you're just finding out / starting to believe rich & powerful people greatly influence affairs for their own benefit & have always done so, you seriously need to stop posting here & crack open a history book or 2.

And if you think a leader (Trump) can fix all the symptoms of our problems without we the citizenry fixing the rot in our society that lead to those symptoms, you need to crack open a couple more.

Here, I made you a meme to explain...

Link Posted: 8/20/2019 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

@DV8
If he doesn't provide proof you should lock him for calling members here pedos.
View Quote
I'm fairly sure he's referring to the typical hot female teacher does a 14-16y/o male student threads on GD. Which is of course miles different from satanic pedo globalists sending 12 y/os over for sexy time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I just hope like hell that among all the DVDs, photos, and other crap in his safes and homes, enough evidence falls into the hands of a law enforcement officer that isn't on the take, that doesn't play politics, and is willing to put all those guilty monsters behind bars.
View Quote
Lol. You know what all those agents are doing on the Island and his properties? It's called a clean up operation. There was UK royalty punking young girls on the Island for God's sake. Do you think any of that "evidence" will ever see the light of day?  Not a snowball's chance in hell...
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

My point was that if you're just finding out / starting to believe rich & powerful people greatly influence affairs for their own benefit & have always done so, you seriously need to stop posting here & crack open a history book or 2.

And if you think a leader (Trump) can fix all the symptoms of our problems without we the citizenry fixing the rot in our society that lead to those symptoms, you need to crack open a couple more.

https://media.giphy.com/media/kfuXSP9REgGFHA6ZTh/giphy.gif
View Quote
That wasn't your point in your post but OK.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm fairly sure he's referring to the typical hot female teacher does a 14-16y/o male student threads on GD. Which is of course miles different from satanic pedo globalists sending 12 y/os over for sexy time.
View Quote
The post claimed there are several pedo members on ARFCOM that openly state "His island, his rules" and that they "Wood plow" those "Not guilty 12 year olds."

@madeuthink
Please give us the link/s to back up your claims that members openly write about plowing 12 year olds
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 2:18:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.giphy.com/media/kfuXSP9REgGFHA6ZTh/giphy.gif
I was asking a question to see how you were going to explain the direct contradictions in your post, they're in control of everything! / they're trying to takeover!, then I was gonna go from there.

After you side stepped the question, I started to re-explain the question. Then explain my position with examples and I got bored with tying it all together it halfway through. The first sentence is leftover from that.

either way, read a book bruv
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Trust Sessions.
View Quote
You don't think the Epstein investigation just started do you?

Thank Sessions.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 2:27:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'd rather hope not -- I don't want to suffer eternally because I used blended fabrics in violation of Biblical Law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess you forgot to read the rest of the bible.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 2:39:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
That won't do it.. there's only one way to go to Hell thankfully.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Thank Sessions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trust Sessions.

Thank Sessions.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The best punishment for Epstein would have been him sitting in a Supermax prison for the next 20 years.  Living a life of billionaire luxury to a small cell for 23 hours a day.  He got off easy dying.
View Quote
Sadly he knew the only way out of all this was suicide. Too bad the Cops did a lousy job of watching him.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I was asking a question to see how you were going to explain the direct contradictions in your post, they're in control of everything! / they're trying to takeover!, then I was gonna go from there.

After you side stepped the question, I started to re-explain the question. Then explain my position with examples and I got bored with tying it all together it halfway through. The first sentence is leftover from that.

either way, read a book bruv
View Quote
Oh ok. I had thought you just being a smart ass but now that I know what a deep thinker you are I'll watch it.    Lol. Have to love GD.
Page / 4
Top Top