Link Posted: 8/11/2023 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#1]
McDonalds
Burger King
Carl's Jr
Taco Bell
Wendy's
Jack in the Box
and a plethora of others that are EVERYWHERE you look.
That's why.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 12:49:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Added sugars are in everything Americans eat.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Carbs.
View Quote
Do you know how much rice they eat? The carb argument falls flat when you take into account their diet. As an aside, it is worth pointing out that they are getting fatter over time too. They aren't immune to overeating either. I could link to studies charting the overweight, but it's more fun to point out that their titties are ever expanding.

https://japantoday.com/category/features/kuchikomi/japanese-women's-breast-size-boasts-40-years-of-continued-growth

Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:00:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do you know how much rice they eat? The carb argument falls flat when you take into account their diet. As an aside, it is worth pointing out that they are getting fatter overtime too. They aren't immune to overeating either. I could link to studies charting the overweight, but it's more fun to point out that their titties are ever expanding.

https://soranews24.com/2019/02/13/japanese-breast-size-study-shows-rapid-growth-in-previously-smallest-busted-region-of-county/
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Carbs.
View Quote
S Koreans eats tons of meat and rice/noodles and are among the least fat people in the world
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
S Koreans eats tons of meat and rice/noodles and are among the lease fat people in the world
View Quote

Why buy when you can lease?
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:06:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I was rotund. Now I am not. I mainly eat from the edge of the store. Stick to lean meats, whole grains, and complex carbs. That does not mean I don't eat a lot, I just pay attention to what my body is telling me. I eat about 2200 calories a day. Steak is a once in a while luxury because of the fat content. Same with Pizza and sweets. I exercise regularly. I was rotund because I ate like crap and didn't exercise.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#8]
There are a few things that happen with exchange students or people who move to a new culture.

It is very common for Westerners to move to Japan and get fat, especially in the first year. It's such a bit problem that a lot of Ozzies, Brits and American women get depressed and leave within 12 months because they simply can not adjust without dramatically increasing their exercise and that is difficult when everything is new. The same goes for Japanese exchange students who move overseas, when they move to the US or Australia weight gain is a big problem. Everything is new so you want to try it, and also how and when you eat changes. There is something about a sudden change in diets that screws up metabolism, not everyone but a lot of people.

Whenever I travel in the US, I'm shocked at the serving sizes. I can't keep up and I feel its double what I need and I am big, but when I go home to Australia I feel the same way, portions are just smaller here and you get used to them.

According to my dietian friend the big difference is the amount of sugar and corn syrup in Australian and US food, and processed carbohydrates. Here in Japan most of the carbohydrates are rice or plain wheat, but lots of modern microwave meals is full of corn syrup and they are really popular.  

Japanese kids are getting fatter, and taller. The height is beacuse of cheap dairy products like cheese from the US and Europe, and the fat is processed fast food and less sports and exercise than in the past. Also, here in Japan many parents only have 1 child so they spoil them rotten, and they chunk up.

We even have plus size models and celebreties unfortunelty

Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:13:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do you know how much rice they eat? The carb argument falls flat when you take into account their diet. As an aside, it is worth pointing out that they are getting fatter over time too. They aren't immune to overeating either. I could link to studies charting the overweight, but it's more fun to point out that their titties are ever expanding.

https://japantoday.com/category/features/kuchikomi/japanese-women's-breast-size-boasts-40-years-of-continued-growth

View Quote

Combination of things. Those little bento box portions are the portions everyone should be eating. That’s probably a majority of it. Probably eat a lot less processed food as we do. So they aren’t dumping a ton of calories on top of the average meal. The have good genetics too. Long living folk. You can put eat that if you try though.

I can confirm and echo the poster above. I lived in Shanghai and experienced the same thing. You got hog wild trying all of new exciting foods and plump up. I put back on the freshman 15 I had lost my junior year of college. In China the vast majority of Chinese didn’t make enough to eat out like expats did and the commoner food was mainly steamed vegetables and niblets of meat with a side of rice. Things were changing and the white collar Chinese were plumping up. I heard the government started cracking down on smoking a few years after I left. Health care costs were starting to skyrocket there from it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Mmm, roasted quail street vendors. I loved the street food there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've traveled. And I do not feel like this is that unique to America.

When I was in Thailand, eating out was orders of magnitude cheaper than in America.
Try having a meal in America for less than $3.
Its *COMMON* in Thailand. You could easily get a large plate of Pad Thai from a street vendor for like $2.

Eating out in Thailand is so cheap, that it barely makes sense to make food at home because the difference in cost is so minimal.

Mmm, roasted quail street vendors. I loved the street food there.
I can't say I've ever eaten so well for so cheap *EVER* in my life.

I remember my wife and I stopped at this little *LITERAL HOLE IN THE WALL* restaurant. I mean, it looked like it used to be an open air garage. Like it was previously an auto-shop of some sort. No Windows or anything. Just a bunch of cheap little tables and chairs. Guy cooking food on this big flower pot looking grill.

We had Chicken Gaiyang, Nam Tok Neau, and Papaya Salad. And it was *DAMN GOOD*. That was 5 years ago, I still cant get over how flavorful and delicious that place was.
It *SUCKS* that even Thai Restaurants around here don't make food that good.
Here in the US, that would have *EASILY* been a $50-60 meal after tips and everything... and the quality would be worse.
There? I recall it being like $5-7?

Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#11]
The USDA Finally Got The Food Pyramid Right

This and we put HFCS in everything.. I bet if you go look at some deli meat it probably has it in it
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
fructose corn syrup
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:25:36 PM EDT
[#13]
GMO

I ate like EPIC SHIT in Japan and lost a ton of fat for the couple of months I was their total.

Lots of folks with food allergies have them disappear.

Big pharma and big farm is killing the planet.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:26:25 PM EDT
[#14]
It's not hard to go to Sam's and only buy fresh food. Eggs are cheap again, chicken is dirt cheap, fish in 3oz portions is affordable if necessary, rice is dirt cheap, I can get several pounds of veggies for under $10, etc.

If the food is bad, you have plenty of affordable options for things that are of higher quality.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Interesting. I've been in the US my entire life and I've never become fat.
View Quote

Also this
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:29:32 PM EDT
[#16]
It's the shortcuts and stuff added to the food.

Chocolates isn't bad.

Cake isn't bad.

Starch isn't bad.

Its the crap we get that looks like those things or are said to eb those things and are a bastardized version.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:30:46 PM EDT
[#17]
They don't lift enough or run.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Japan has a shaming culture.

The nail that sticks up, will get hammered back down.

Fat shaming is a thing.  Being fat is not socially acceptable there.

The acceptance of fatties here is the issue.

People blame the food.  It isn't the food.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:33:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Corn, wheat, soy, seed oils.

That's it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
fructose corn syrup
View Quote

FPNI ^^

You ever eat ketchup at a McDonald’s in Japan? It’s fucking gross!
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#21]
It is as if healthcare lobby has some control over food production manufacturing ingredients and the farming lobby to include corn extract in everything.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:37:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
GMO

I ate like EPIC SHIT in Japan and lost a ton of fat for the couple of months I was their total.

Lots of folks with food allergies have them disappear.

Big pharma and big farm is killing the planet.
View Quote

This is also true.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:39:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

When I started counting carbs, I was shocked to find added sugars in everything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Added sugar in absolutely everything. And, you know what they do to make low fat food taste good? Add more sugar and sweetners.

Fat is good for you, it's what your body needs.

Sugar is bad. Your body has zero need for it.

When I started counting carbs, I was shocked to find added sugars in everything.

This
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:42:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The fattest people in the USA are the poorest.  Yes, the rant isn't directly related but never before in human history have the poorest people in a society been the most overweight.  So what changed?
View Quote

1. We give them money to buy food.  On average they are gonna be lazier, so they are gonna buy the cheap, easy to prepare, heavily processed and unhealthy food.  Hell I think you can use EBT at McDonald's now.

2. Throughout most of history the poorest people had to work, and typically did more manual labor.  Now we let them sit on their asses and play xbox or watch TV allday.

Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
soy
View Quote
Where do you think soy originates from?
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Potion sizes are way bigger in America.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:49:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I've heard it suggested that it may be Roundup affecting our gut biome that would otherwise prevent obesity.

Apparently the US is one of the few countries that allows Roundup to be widely used on food.
View Quote

Japanese junk food is nowhere near as junky as our junk food. They eat a lot of weird things that contain a lot of nutrients, like natto and stuff. Sometimes it's also about the things you eat as much as what you don't eat.

And finally, they move more.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Corn syrup and ultra processed foods
View Quote

Transfats, sugar. Portion size. Ultra processed shite.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Because it is everything nowadays.

I don't remember the exact numbers but this is close

In the late sixties the average American supposedly consumed something like 4 pounds of sugar a year. Now it's like 16 pounds.

And that is added sugar. Stuff we don't control that companies put in our processed foods.

It's crazy and the truth really is that high fructose corn syrup is the devil. Not because of what it is but just because of it being in everything now.
View Quote

HFCS isn't much more fructosey than sucrose, also known as table sugar. Sucrose is a disaccharide of glucose and fructose. It's 50 % fructose.

HFCS is called that to distinguish itself from high glucose corn syrup.

At any rate, sugar of any variety is in everything. If you replaced the HFCS with sucrose, it wouldn't magically become health food.

Then there's the whole soda thing, the US consumes an obscene amount of liquid candy, which affects the body differently than solid foods. People don't even count it as food, they think they are "hydrating"
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:55:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

1. We give them money to buy food.  On average they are gonna be lazier, so they are gonna buy the cheap, easy to prepare, heavily processed and unhealthy food.  Hell I think you can use EBT at McDonald's now.

2. Throughout most of history the poorest people had to work, and typically did more manual labor.  Now we let them sit on their asses and play xbox or watch TV allday.

View Quote

I mean historically they had to bust their ass to get by on a little healthy food. Now we have supper cheap processed garbage that is easier to cook. Lack of will power to cook, ultimately cheaper, healthier food is trumped by a trip to Taco Bell when you have 2 shit jobs and 5 rugrats to feed.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
There's something really fucked up about our food here. I have friends and family from overseas and they don't understand how our "organic" bread lasts for weeks without mold growing on it. I know people that have a gluten intolerance here in the states but back home they can eat all the bread they want and are fine. If I had to guess I'd say Roundup and corn syrup are two factors but GMO crops and preservatives probably play a part as well.

For Japan specifically, they don't eat the healthiest diets there BUT they have higher quality, cheaper food and most people don't own cars and are walking a LOT. On average Japanese people walk around 7K steps a day. They also fat shame which honestly we need to do more of here.
View Quote

There's nothing wrong with our food if you don't pick shitty processed food and pre made food.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 1:58:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Meh... I've had bad luck with bread. I have bought bread from Walmart, of all places, and it will grow mold by the end of the week. As you can tell from my location, I live in a very very dry climate too.
View Quote

Bread is nothing but empty calories. Simply don't eat it.

This is a prime example of people consuming foods with no nutritional content. They've been conditioned to think of food in terms of macros and macros only, not even considering that all foods with identical macros are equal.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:00:23 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm not exactly Japanese but I gained a decent amount of weigh during my extended visits to the U.S.

What it comes down to is that it's so cheap and easy to eat rich foods in the U.S.

Eating like an average American in Canada, let alone Japan, would be fairly expensive and nowhere else are you presented with nearly as many as many blatantly unhealthy options as you are in the U.S.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP
View Quote

In this thread we learn who knows nothing about the molecular makeup of the various form of carbohydrates. The sugar industry did a good job of getting people to parrot the word "HFCS" without telling what it actually is.

Americans are fat because they are ignorant. This is why the high carb food pyramid was so popular, people don't know what those things are and are a sucker for advertising badges.

Also why they get things that are gluten free, thinking gluten is some kind of toxin, which it kind of is if you have celiac disease.

If you want to confirm just how ignorant people are, look no further than Amazon reviews that ask if the magnesium is a GMO or not. . Or if it has gluten.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Much more sugar in food. In industrialised countries in particular, it is often used to produce cheap food. In Germany, many things are far too sweet, it is the country with the second-highest sugar consumption in the world. The USA, however, has 25% more.

Bigger portions with much more calories, at least what you get at McDonalds, for example.

Less activity.
View Quote

Another phenomena here is the notion of "eating all you want". Gluttony is something to strive for. People think if they feel a hunger pang they will die.

The basis for many diets (low fat, keto) is the belief that people can "eat all they want" while adhering to them.

Americans eat like pigs and think like starving dogs.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:11:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
All the things that are banned in other countries that are not allowed in their food. Those items are allowed here that's why we have high rates of everything.

I read an article that said do United States of America is number one in being overmedicated in the entire world.
View Quote

Yes, we should let the government decide our food choices because we are too stupid to choose wisely.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:13:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I think OPs point was that the people who come over here don't change their lifestyle that much, yet they still get fat. Going the other way, Americans who go live abroad also don't change their lifestyle, yet they end up skinnier.
View Quote

The may think they are not changing their lifestyle, but in fact, it would be impossible not to be changing their lifestyle.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:13:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Our food is garbage.   Even our "healthy" food has all kinds of shitty additives, and dear lord our junk food isn't even food.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:14:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Different culture, different food.  It’s that simple.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So many of the narratives of what we've been told about why Americans, and the west in general, is getting so fat... seem to run contrary to some of what we observe elsewhere.

Here are some things that have been blamed for obesity.

1. We're fat because we're rich.
Firstly, Im not entirely sure about that. Obesity rates seem to be higher in poorer communities IN America. If that was true, the reverse would be true with wealthier people being fat and poor people being skinny.

Secondly, Japan is a very wealthy country. Yet Japanese exchange students statistically put on quite a few pounds when they come to America.

2. Its all the Junk food!

Having traveled to Asia, believe me... they have junk food too. And its dirt cheap too. In fact, in Asia, people probably eat out more often than they do in America given how there are far more cheap street food options.

3. Its a personality deficiency.

Again, then explain why a Japanese person can be skinny their entire life in Japan... and when they come to America, they get fat? Does their personality just change immediately after coming to America?

Honestly, I suspect there is something fundamentally different about our food. I feel there is far more going on than what "LOL, just make better choices bro!" types want you to believe.

There are still skinny people in America, and so those people will just point at fat people saying "Well I can stay skinny, so its your fault!"
Perhaps. But Perhaps whatever is affecting the rest of society,... just doesnt seem to affect others as much?

I knew a guy who ate Wendys almost every day, for almost every meal. The most amount of exercize he would get is occasionally playing basket ball. He didn't run. He didn't lift weights. He EXCLUSIVELY drank sodas and juices. Absolutely could not drink water to save his life. Yet somehow, he was scrawny (WTF!?). He wasn't living a super active lifestyle. Yet I've known people who led fairly active lifestyles, who still manage to be fat... and didn't come NEAR his level of eating junk food.

There is something really fucky going on in America. I just dont know what it is.
Dont know if its because we've destroyed our Gut fauna, which perhaps in the past would have left us with more of a sensation of satiety throughout the day... and also consuming more of our calories for us?
Dont know if its chemicals being pumped into our food that make us addicted to the food/leave us hungry even after eating massive amounts of calories.
Something they put in the water?

View Quote

Nah, all the fufu asians really let their hair down when they stay in the US for any length of time. Im convinced its less of a diet thing than it is social peer pressure. Their appearance standards drop ridiculously from their home country to the united states once they realize they dont have to keep that primpy appearance. The same goes for their diet. Its not rice fish and tofu anymore and the appearance standards are lax compared to home.

Tldr; diet is a symptom of relieved social pressures from home. Fufu asians = japanese, korea, singapore.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#41]
They get fat because they adopt the unhealthy diet that most Americans eat.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Please explain what difference it makes for sugar to come from Corn Syrup vs traditional Cane?

ETA: Nevermind. Sugarcane is Glucose. Corn, Dextrose. Still, what difference does it really make?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
fructose corn syrup
Please explain what difference it makes for sugar to come from Corn Syrup vs traditional Cane?

ETA: Nevermind. Sugarcane is Glucose. Corn, Dextrose. Still, what difference does it really make?

The problem is that HFCS is in EVERYTHING. It's all sweetened.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

@PatriotAr15

https://www.princeton.edu/news/2010/03/22/sweet-problem-princeton-researchers-find-high-fructose-corn-syrup-prompts
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:25:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Some people just have better metabolism and body composition, so you can throw out the random individual example that eats such and such and stays thin.

Its absolutely our food, from high reliance on wheat in everything, to added sugar in various forms, etc.  The "low fat" craze that is still pervasive goes the exact wrong direction, replacing healthy fats with sugar, etc.  Half of the "diet" items even if the try to reduce sugar just use ingredients that still produce an insulin response and tell your body to store what it can.

Even when other groups eat similar amounts (I doubt they're really similar amounts too, but...) of junk food, what exactly is it?  Even junk food isn't all equal.  Rice based vs wheat based, natural fats vs sugars for a given calorie count, and just general concentrated added sugar, etc?  
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#45]
When in Rome do as the Romans do.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:33:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't think I've ever seen a fat Japanese person.

Hoping there was a pic
View Quote

I was a medical salesman for many years, and one day my manager asked if I could travel around with two Japanese medical rep's who wanted to observe how we conducted business in America.

We spent the morning visiting a couple of hospitals in the D.C. area, then I decided to treat them to lunch in a place close to Georgetown University Hospital. (the place was "The Tombs" for anyone familiar with DC).

One couldn't speak a lick of English, and the other spoke VERY little.

The two of them both ordered a cheeseburger platter where the burgers were 1/2 lb each.

When their meals arrived, they acted like small schoolchildren who just received a bicycle for Christmas.

When I asked the one what they were all excited about, they pointed to the size of the burger. Beef is VERY expensive in Japan, and they eat very little because of the cost.

After Argentina, we are the largest (per capita) consumers of beef.

Possible cause and effect?
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:45:48 PM EDT
[#47]
So I decided to teach myself something today, based on this thread.  It's lunch time and I'd like to have a sandwich.  Intellectually I know that HFCS and other sugars are in everything, but it's pretty rare for me to read a label.  So while I know, I don't KNOW.  So I went to the grocery store with the goal of buying the ingredients to make a ham and cheese sandwich, with no sugar and no preservatives.  

First stop is the bread aisle.  I probably looked at the ingredients on 50 different loaves of bread before I found one that didn't list either HFCS or Dextrose.  It's a specialty loaf made by some little company I've never heard of.  $7.49.  

On to the ham.  The pre-cut sandwich meats had sugar listed several times in various names and so many chemical preservatives I'm pretty sure the ham in the package classifies as a mummy.  Ended up in the meat cooler, buying a half a sliced ham because it had sugar only listed once and it was, 'brown sugar'.  Cheese was easy.  Tilamook medium cheddar.  I did note that it is artificially colored.  

Mayonnaise was hard.  I love Miracle Whip, and apparently that's not actually food.  Based on the ingredient list, that's a product mixed in a lab.  "Real Mayonnaise" contains added sugar.  I had to buy another small brand, made with avocado oil and no sugar.  $8.99.  Mustard was harder than I expected.  Yellow mustard was a no-go.  My favorite, Inglehoffer Stone Ground even contains added sugar.  I walked out without any mustard.

I like some chips with my sandwich, so I went to the chip aisle expecting to find nothing.  Ruffles are potatoes, vegetable oil and salt.  How about that?  The thing that I thought would be the worst is just about the cleanest and least processed food I bought.

In the end I made a pretty good cold sandwich, and then washed it down with a Coke and ruined the whole experiment.  I did buy some tea and have sun tea brewing as we speak.  

The only way to avoid these things are to eat unprocessed meat, fresh vegetables and fruit, whole grains and dairy.  Someone should write that down.  Maybe shape it like a big triangle or something...
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:53:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Highly processed foods. Even our gut microbes don't like them.
The more processed foods result in you absorbing more of the calories from the meal.
Less processed foods are harder to break down and you absorb less of the calories from them.

Info at the link.

From the link:

"The closely-tracked study participants ate foods "like crispy puffed rice cereal, white bread, American cheese, ground beef, cheese puffs, vanilla wafers, cold cuts and other processed meats, and sugary snacks and fruit juices." Then they switched to the "microbiome enhancer diet," with foods like "oats, beans, lentils, chickpeas, brown rice, quinoa and other whole grains" (plus fruits, nuts and vegetables).

Despite getting "the same amount of calories and similar amounts of protein, fat and carbohydrates," the Post reports that "On average, they lost 217 calories a day on the fiber-rich diet, about 116 more calories than they lost on the processed-food diet."
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 2:55:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
fructose corn syrup
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 3:02:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Most people live in places where going somewhere involves getting in a car.  

We've got some pretty calorie packed food here too.  I did not get that same impression of the Japanese diet when I was over there.  They've got junk food but not like we do.  Not even close.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top