BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:22:15 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the worst thread ever.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:24:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Once at a restaurant on McKinnney in Dallas.

Face, eyes, hair, body, height, smile, everything about her was flawless. At one point I thought of any model/actress that would look better side by side to her. None did. Of course the guy with her was about 6’6” and looked like Thor. Wretched bastard. I hope he has a Vienna sausage for a dick.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:32:45 AM EDT
[#3]
My 10 may not be what others consider a 10, but I have seen some absolute beauty walking around on this earth that I know for certain any man with a pulse would say they were a 10 or 11. I've seen more than a few of them, and I hope most, if not all of them are what the angels look like when/if I go to heaven. I'm not bad looking at all due to good genes, but I'm fairly certain I'll never even date a woman like that. The highest number I would say I've ever dated was probably a 7. My parents did a very shitty job raising me, teaching me no life skills. And I didn't really hit puberty until I was almost 17 so I never developed the social skills necessary to facilitate interaction with my peers to land women of that caliber. But, just being with an insanely gorgeous woman for just one night is on my bucket list. And that includes paying for it if I have to. I'm ok with that.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:38:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Its sort of like kev10mm commenting in the Babe of the Day threads and making threads about perfect boobs. I saw the who the OP was and thought I'd give it a shot. Shoulda known.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:49:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I consider this woman to be a 11/10.

Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:49:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Yup.

Like 11:00am on a Sunday at a fucking 5 Guys.

11/10 and her boyfriend hung over as fuck.  She was literally Monica Bellucci in Tears of the Sun, like everything she did was uncomfortably fucking sexy.

I actually paused and thought it was actually absurd how hot this chick was.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:59:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That's a dude
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:01:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
... I receive, I do not give
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is that the pitcher or the catcher
Why is it limited to one or the other?  And what is a power bottom?
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:01:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Did your cheeks start spreading out when you saw him?
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:07:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:11:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Did your cheeks start spreading out when you saw him?
View Quote
I think you misread the original post.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:13:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Yes... met one in a coffee shop through a friend, and we talked for about 20 minutes before I had to back to work. I lacked the balls to ask her out and only saw her one more time

One of those girls where everything else seemed to dim when she walked by, like she had a spotlight on her and a chorus of angels going "Ahhhhhhhh"...

There might be some pedestaling going on here
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:17:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You know, people that are so hot that it makes you physically uncomfortable to even look in their general direction?

Just saw one today.

...... mmmmmm

Eta, I'm a permanent bottom ... but I would make an exception for him.
View Quote
Ask him if he wants to play some GameCube.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:17:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Texas and Montreal seem to have an abundance of them.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:24:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I think you misread the original post.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:28:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:29:31 AM EDT
[#17]
no, can't say I have
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:37:46 AM EDT
[#18]
So you like little asian dudes that look like little asian girls, but you play the female end of the equation.

"arf"com

As to the question, I know I've been stunned by a womans beauty before, but TBH I can't recall who or what she looked like so I'll just settle for Kate Beckinsale kthx.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 1:45:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is that the pitcher or the catcher
I don't know why but that made me literally LOL.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 2:20:05 AM EDT
[#20]
I agree.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So you like little asian dudes that look like little asian girls, but you play the female end of the equation.

"arf"com

As to the question, I know I've been stunned by a womans beauty before, but TBH I can't recall who or what she looked like so I'll just settle for Kate Beckinsale kthx.
View Quote
welcome to the gay world
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:12:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Does Big Pony know about this!!??
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:13:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Is that a young taytay?
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:48:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Does Big Pony know about this!!??
View Quote
He likes his eye candy to

We're both men you know
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:50:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Yes in college. My buddy was about to go on a date and i was at his apartment. The doorbell rung, i went to open the door and the most beautiful girl i had ever seen was standing there. I was like in shock and  said hi and she said hi and walked in. I left and the next day called him. he said she was nice but he wasnt that into her. Now normally i would call bs but he normally dated very pretty woman so i believed him. He was odd that way, he was just non plussed about pretty girls, which is why he dated so many. He eventually married a very average girl, so go figure.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Yep, last time I had to renew my drivers license. I was sitting, waiting on my number to be called, when a Hispanic dude sat down beside me with his 2 daughters. The stunning one had paper work to take her test, so she was at least 16

And yes she was built like a grown woman, but it was her face. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She was prettier than any model I have ever seen. If she wanted I have no doubt she could be a model, or have someone autotune her voice and she could be a popstar.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 9:00:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yep, last time I had to renew my drivers license. I was sitting, waiting on my number to be called, when a Hispanic dude sat down beside me with his 2 daughters. The stunning one had paper work to take her test, so she was at least 16

And yes she was built like a grown woman, but it was her face. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She was prettier than any model I have ever seen. If she wanted I have no doubt she could be a model, or have someone autotune her voice and she could be a popstar.
View Quote
baka hentai!
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 9:33:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Girl that I went to HS with looked like a living Barbie doll.
To this day one of the most attractive women I have ever met.

She was an interesting person, very quiet and shy and had few friends. Her and I got along very well.
View Quote
Did you go to high school in Illinois? Was her name Erin and did she have both nipples pierced and always wear tight white shirts??
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 9:34:54 AM EDT
[#29]
OP is a girl.  Don't think you really want to see...

EDIT: Ok OP is not a girl but I still don't think you want to see...
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 9:35:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah.  He should have written it as "Ever CUM across a 11/10 before?"

Link Posted: 6/19/2018 9:55:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

OP is a girl.  Don't think you really want to see...

EDIT: Ok OP is not a girl but I still don't think you want to see...
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 9:57:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
...and I thought MY threads were weird
View Quote
Just roll with it, Little Pony is a good guy.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 10:14:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Two I've seen who stopped me in my tracks.  I don't know about number ratings because Lord knows those are subjective but they appeared to be flawless.

One was ~16ish and looked pretty much like this:

Attachment Attached File

She blushed when I told her she was beautiful and I hope she kept that humility as she got older and undoubtedly more beautiful.

The other was a hiker we stumbled across in New Mexico.  She was giving us info on the trail and directions and I didn't hear a damn word she said because I was so busy trying to figure out how the hell she looked like she did with her hair in a bun and not a stitch of makeup on.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#35]
I was friends with a girl in high school that was absolutely stunning, but a bit messed up in the head.  She lived at the runaway shelter for the short time I knew her.

She ended up hooked on crack giving $10 BJs in Cincinnasty.  What a waste of a beautiful girl.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:32:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Yup and my buddy was trying too hard to get her, lucky me she was interested in me.  I didn't find out until near the end of the night when he introduced her to me, and it became clear.  By far the greatest sex fest I'd had.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

She was an interesting person, very quiet and shy and had few friends. Her and I got along very well.
View Quote
Hot and lonely sounds like bs to me.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:49:16 AM EDT
[#38]
I met a Romanian-Canadian female discus champion (Carmen Ionescu) one day.  She finished 7th in the Olympics.  I knew she was special by her incredible build, tall and powerful (5-10, 185) but still feminine.  I asked her if she was an athlete and she gave me a short bio.  She had a sister, 4 years younger, also the same build and an Olympic Discus medalist for Romania.

Maybe not 11's in OP sense but shocking to behold.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:52:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Before she got fat, I worked with a therapist who looked exactly like Sasha Grey. It was uncanny, and a little uncomfortable.

Then she got fat. Now she looks like a manatee.
View Quote
Holy shit! I rost!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:53:03 AM EDT
[#40]
I'll occasionally see a woman so beautiful it's almost painful to look at her, in a hurts so good kinda way.  Know what I mean?
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
... twenty-something, 5 ft 2 Asian guy with tight clothes ... mmm
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Describe him op
... twenty-something, 5 ft 2 Asian guy with tight clothes ... mmm
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:02:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'd be surprised.  Guys are intimidated by perfectly average chicks.  Takes a special kind of dude to approach a true blue stunner.

Not to mention the stereotypes that surround really pretty girls----dumb, a bitch, high maintenance, gold digger, thinks her shit don't stink, etc.  If people assume that about her they'd naturally avoid her.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:09:59 PM EDT
[#43]
While in high school in the 80s I had a summer job handing out appliance store sale fliers to cars at a stop light on Saturday mornings.  One car pulled up and this blond woman rolled down her window.  I was speechless.  I literally couldn't move or speak.  She just smiled and reached out and took the flier then pulled away.  I felt as if I saw an angel.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:13:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I met a Romanian-Canadian female discus champion (Carmen Ionescu) one day.  She finished 7th in the Olympics.  I knew she was special by her incredible build, tall and powerful (5-10, 185) but still feminine.  I asked her if she was an athlete and she gave me a short bio.  She had a sister, 4 years younger, also the same build and an Olympic Discus medalist for Romania.

Maybe not 11's in OP sense but shocking to behold.
View Quote
One of those dignified amazons a?

Every once in a while you meet a real wonder woman.

Everyone has their tastes
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#45]
I've never seen a chick so hot it was uncomfortable for *me* to look at her, but I can't speak for her, she may have been uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh come on the guy looked like a kpop star!

@90SH556
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:19:56 PM EDT
[#47]
That's the dude from Duran Duran, right?
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I chuckled.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:23:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
You could help it by posting some 11/10's that you know.
Link Posted: 6/19/2018 12:26:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
baka hentai!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

baka hentai!
You could tell they didn't have much money, if she had money for clothes,hair,makeup,she may have too pretty to look at
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top