BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 5:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's an idea, get some fucking reading comprehension and string some letters together on wikipedia and the news article in question before spewing opinionated bullshit.

This isn't a "disorderly conduct" charge. The organization was convicted under RICO for dealing drugs!!!!!! Or any one of the other numerous felonies they commit

No one is being arrested or sent to prison. The organization has been found by a court to be an ongoing criminal enterprise. That's all that happened.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's an idea.....we arrest them for *gasp* dealing drugs!!!!!! Or any one of the other numerous felonies they commit?  

If they are that big of a "criminal organization" we shouldn't have to trump up these bullshit "disorderly conduct" charges and try to arrest them for the color of their clothing.  Do some police work, arrest them for actual crimes, and be done with it.  I don't support any law that is essentially "well damn Bob we tried but we can't get shit on him.  Done?  Oh no Bob, of course not, we are the gov and just know he is a bad guy.  We have this thing called RICO that just let's us lock him up when we can't get anything else to stick".

Never mind....I forget where I am sometimes.  More laws!  More government!  Yay!!!!
Here's an idea, get some fucking reading comprehension and string some letters together on wikipedia and the news article in question before spewing opinionated bullshit.

This isn't a "disorderly conduct" charge. The organization was convicted under RICO for dealing drugs!!!!!! Or any one of the other numerous felonies they commit

No one is being arrested or sent to prison. The organization has been found by a court to be an ongoing criminal enterprise. That's all that happened.
Lol RICO sure as fuck is a "disorderly conduct" charge.  Why exactly do you think the gov wants them labeled as a criminal org so badly?

So why was RICO "invented" in the first place?  I am pretty sure everything the Italian Mafia was doing was already illegal.

Are there not laws already in place for murder, illegal gambling, extortion, and dealing drugs?  Why exactly do we need RICO if it's not to hold certain people responsible for the crimes of others?
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 6:01:48 PM EDT
[#2]
The only reason they don't go after the street gangs is because they don't want Jessie Jackson Al Sharpton the NAACP BLM and every other sjw group rioting and raising hell along with their Hollywood and media stooges and being predominately white it's easier to go the OMC's as for MS13 and the cartels with their leadership based outside the US it is more difficult to get them but since Trump became president we have been making strides.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 6:02:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Applying that to forum membership is a sobering thought.
View Quote
My first thought as well.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pretty sure until internet forums and other clubs start requiring you to commit a violent felony witnessed by a full patch member to gain entry they are safe from being designated as an ongoing criminal enterprise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give the lawyers enough time and they'll find a way.
Pretty sure until internet forums and other clubs start requiring you to commit a violent felony witnessed by a full patch member to gain entry they are safe from being designated as an ongoing criminal enterprise.
Have you never heard of cola warrior?! Peep lives matter!
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 6:15:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They did. In court. Hence this ruling.

Jesus Christ
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, tell the cops to fucking prove it.

We are supposed the live in a free country.

I despise MC's. Numerous bad experiences (including with one of the cops only clubs), but this goes against everything we hold dear.
They did. In court. Hence this ruling.

Jesus Christ
Oh please, a fed prosecutor with a tingle up his leg got a jury go along with an egregious overreach RICO case. They absolutely couldn’t prove that the members committed crimes, that’s why they decided to see how far they could stretch the constitution to fit what they wanted.

You are all so happy to open your arms to government overreach when they arent grabbing for your precious guns. Pathetic.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yep, .gov loves antifa so much they've classified them as a domestic terror organization.

View Quote
So we can expect a RICO action against antifa any day now? From what I've seen, in my limited scope, is that the police agencies, local, state and federal seem to be "actively looking the other way" with those clowns. I think the biggest thing they have to worry about is explaining to there moms where they were when the got held overnight and released OR 6 hours later.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah omgs are just like arfcom
View Quote
Everybody panic! Ban Gene5 immediately, it's for the children!
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 6:35:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Did Aimless sell his account or something?

I thought lawyers knew about slippery slopes and all that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was just disappointed no Proud Boys were amongst them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As far as white knighting for bikers, they always come for the unpopular people first. That's always how it starts.
View Quote
This is EXACTLY how they win.

People are stupid. They fail to understand the concept that if they can do it to someone unpopular they can do it to someone else the next time. The attitude of the dumbass is generally it's OK because it isn't their side of the fence.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 6:49:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don’t think they have copy-written trademarks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet the Bloods, Crips, Nortenos, Surenos, MS13, etc are thriving.
WTF is a copy-written trademark?
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 7:00:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Better keep a close watch on the EE.

You might be a member on a site that trafficked illegal high capacity magazines across state lines.
View Quote
The forum is doing it or an individual is using the forum, against forum policy, to do it?
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 7:07:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Or how about NRA, the Republican party, or Christian institutions.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 7:19:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That's why I won't buy a team membership.

Hahaha nevermind, I'm just a cheapskate
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's why I won't buy a team membership.

Hahaha nevermind, I'm just a cheapskate
We all know the non team posters will rat so we don't take you into the inner circle (Team sub forum).
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The level of ignorance about gangs in this thread is amazing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mongols may be bad guys, but this is damn scary, slippery slope shit.

The D's get in full power, NRA members, ARFcom members, etc. Could easily have the same ruling screw us.
It’s like I’m talking to my Command Staff......there’s a giant disconnect between reality and “groups of misguided youth “
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 8:00:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I won't white knight for trailer trash gangs on bikes but this sets a dangerous precedent. Imagine all the other ways broad RICO cases could be abused and think about who makes those decisions.

Guilt by association has no place in a free country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha ha!
I won't white knight for trailer trash gangs on bikes but this sets a dangerous precedent. Imagine all the other ways broad RICO cases could be abused and think about who makes those decisions.

Shit, I'd wear a Mongol patch just to entice Uncle Sam while on duty to project and protect the 1st Amendment. This is not good.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I find the idea of seizing the insignia and suing people for copyright infringement interesting. Arresting people for wearing it would be insane, though.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 8:16:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

People are stupid. They fail to understand the concept that if they can do it to someone unpopular they can do it to someone else the next time. The attitude of the dumbass is generally it's OK because it isn't their side of the fence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As far as white knighting for bikers, they always come for the unpopular people first. That's always how it starts.

Yep, first they will go after groups that actually are known to engage in crime. Then it will be really unpopular groups that have had individual members engage in crimes at some point in the past, like KKK or neo groups (they won't target the Black Panthers though for "reasons").  After that all they have to do is start making accusations at groups whose politics they don't like and then shut them down.

The government has already proven past the shadow of any doubt that they will abuse any power given to them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I think celebrating this case is a tad shortsighted given the current political climate.  
View Quote
THIS

Given the current generation of Communists entering politics and the legal field if this is upheld I can see it being applied to all sorts of "politically ungood" groups and their symbols.

The BFL might be down on the food chain for them, but after the swastika, GOP elephant, cross, eagle, American flag, Confederate flag, Gadsden flag, Gonzales flag, Israeli flag and a few other things are named federally prohibited items under felony, they will get around to the BFL.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:04:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Non US Citizen Hell's Angels are barred from entering the US.

But the NRA ect aren't criminal organizations.....  
View Quote
Until Big Brother declares that they are.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you fly the Jolly Roger, don't cry when you get treated like a pirate.
Turn yourself in criminal.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:08:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Shit, I'd wear a Mongol patch just to entice Uncle Sam while on duty to project and protect the 1st Amendment. This is not good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha ha!

Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:11:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give the lawyers enough time and they'll find a way.
What about the part where it includes Prospects and hangers on AKA associates, AKA old ladies.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The forum is doing it or an individual is using the forum, against forum policy, to do it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better keep a close watch on the EE.

You might be a member on a site that trafficked illegal high capacity magazines across state lines.
Technically the OMCs bylaws forbid engagement in criminal acts as well. Seriously look it up they do. It might be a farce but it’s no different than saying the COC prohibits illegal conduct on the site but still facilitates it.

Obviously getting caught up in a RICO case due to my membership on this site is a distant concern but it doesn’t negate how grossly overreaching this case is.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:12:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha ha!

Those patches are going to be worth a fortune. BigFed.gov just created a whole new item to bootleg.

Mighty fine police work boys.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:17:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Well, that book about the undercover in the Mongols was pretty good
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:18:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup. People won't give a shit because they don't like bikers. They'll cry like bitches when case law finds gun owners guilty.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Said the guy in NY

Way to be short sighted. Aren't you supposed to be a lawyer?  You think this ruling can't have far reaching ramifications?
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:20:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah, if the Mongols was an open membership motorcycle club you would have a point.

You can't become a Mongols member without a current member witnessing you commit a violent felony to gain your membership. They instituted this rule after the ATF infiltrated them because they know that undercover law enforcement, who can otherwise do certain things like sell/use drugs and commit other crimes for the furtherance of their role, draws a hard line at committing felony assaults in furtherance of their investigation.
View Quote
I am actually surprised that was a deterrent to the ATF
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:21:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pretty sure Aimless is an undercover ATF Agent.  He'll be writing a memoir about his 20 years undercover on Arfcom after the indictments come down.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:23:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Found this..

Mongols Attorney Stephen Stubbs Explains the Mongol Nation RICO Conviction

Mongols Attorney Stephen Stubbs Explains the Mongol Nation RICO Conviction
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, if the Mongols was an open membership motorcycle club you would have a point.

You can't become a Mongols member without a current member witnessing you commit a violent felony to gain your membership. They instituted this rule after the ATF infiltrated them because they know that undercover law enforcement, who can otherwise do certain things like sell/use drugs and commit other crimes for the furtherance of their role, draws a hard line at committing felony assaults in furtherance of their investigation.
Same thing I was thinking
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#33]
No more toy runs, for the children.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:23:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
"Slippery slope": Feds can't beat up on drug gangs because they might beat me up later?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At some point in the future, it could be considered just that, a bunch of crazy gun nutz.
Make enough of our hobby illegal & the left will treat us like criminals.
Wear a BFL on your shirt or a sticker on your truck, boom pulled over, house searched & your contraband confiscated.
It is a means to an end & as we see what's going on in CO & NJ, they will use the tools they have to destroy us.
"Slippery slope": Feds can't beat up on drug gangs because they might beat me up later?
They're not just beating up on drug gangs, they're beating up on the first amendment.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
You don't list your state, but if you're on this site, there's a good chance you have already committed a violent felony, if you were in the state of NY. I think there are other states that consider possession of standard capacity mags a violent felony.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:31:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not really.the forum doesn’t exist for the purposes of criminal activity like a gang does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not really.the forum doesn’t exist for the purposes of criminal activity like a gang does.
Actually, it totally does. This forum is entirely dedicated to objects that the mere possession of constitutes a violent felony in several states.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:34:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:35:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:36:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:38:23 PM EDT
[#40]
This will be used against people who post wrong think memes.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:46:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yeah, I know the difference between a gang of drug dealers and an Internet forum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Said the guy in NY

Way to be short sighted. Aren't you supposed to be a lawyer?  You think this ruling can't have far reaching ramifications?
Yeah, I know the difference between a gang of drug dealers and an Internet forum.
An internet forum chock full of hate speech and transferring military hardware/assault weapons without background checks across state lines...

Oh and one convicted terrorist.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:54:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 10:54:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha ha!

Yep
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:00:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Lol RICO sure as fuck is a "disorderly conduct" charge.  Why exactly do you think the gov wants them labeled as a criminal org so badly?

So why was RICO "invented" in the first place?  I am pretty sure everything the Italian Mafia was doing was already illegal.

Are there not laws already in place for murder, illegal gambling, extortion, and dealing drugs?  Why exactly do we need RICO if it's not to hold certain people responsible for the crimes of others?
View Quote
It deals with criminal enterprises.  If you can't understand the concept of what it goes after, I don't know what to tell you.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:03:39 PM EDT
[#45]
To hell with all those biker gangs and their meth dealing. A bunch of scared children with daddy issues.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#46]
A bunch of those fags are on here and you will see them cry about it. Crips/bloods/mongols/kkk. Act like an adult retard, enjoy the consequences.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:11:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet the Bloods, Crips, Nortenos, Surenos, MS13, etc are thriving.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:20:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Members of the group "ARFCOM"...
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:36:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Technically the OMCs bylaws forbid engagement in criminal acts as well. Seriously look it up they do. It might be a farce but it’s no different than saying the COC prohibits illegal conduct on the site but still facilitates it.

Obviously getting caught up in a RICO case due to my membership on this site is a distant concern but it doesn’t negate how grossly overreaching this case is.
View Quote
I'm close friends with several members of a "top five" 1% club -- I went to high school with them back in the 1970's. One was my best friend (who, in over 30 years, has never been charged or convicted of any felony or misdemeanor).

Their bylaws
-- Strongly discourage the use of drugs (addicts don't pay their monthly dues which, depending on membership level, can be as much as $1000/month.
-- Absolutely prohibit selling or dealing drugs (inmates don't pay their dues either).

Some members choose to ignore those rules, and some get away with it, but if you fuck up, you'll lose your patch and then get your ass kicked.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:56:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm close friends with several members of a "top five" 1% club -- I went to high school with them back in the 1970's. One was my best friend (who, in over 30 years, has never been charged or convicted of any felony or misdemeanor).

Their bylaws
-- Strongly discourage the use of drugs (addicts don't pay their monthly dues which, depending on membership level, can be as much as $1000/month.
-- Absolutely prohibit selling or dealing drugs (inmates don't pay their dues either).

Some members choose to ignore those rules, and some get away with it, but if you fuck up, you'll lose your patch and then get your ass kicked.
View Quote
So what 1% club is this, because I call B.S.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top