Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:15:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I’m sure she could be killed and launched on one of Elon’s rockets for cheaper.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:16:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I was successful, no way I’d get married.

Actually, I don’t think I’d bother getting married regardless, simply not worth it.
View Quote

Agreed.

And if you do make that mistake, hide money somehow.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:18:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She looks like Willem Dafoe.
View Quote
Always go younger after 40
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:20:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Only get married/divorced and have kids when you are young and poor. Or never do any of it or at least be free and clear by 40 (my son turned 21 and graduated college when I was 40). It's all gravy from here (got a vasectomy in 2012 :)
View Quote

What this guy said, only skip the son and marriage part and spend it on guns and NODS.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:20:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If you have never seen it, “long way round” is a pretty cool documentary with him.
View Quote

Great series to get that personal connection with him. But it could all just be acting.  But it did evoke the feeling of being in the community of riders together. Sort of like the Jeep wave
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:25:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Bill Burr Epidemic of gold digging whores (HD)
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:29:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#8]

That's the biggest ostrich neck I've ever seen. Holy cow.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Women tend to take it personally when you cheat on them.
View Quote

In that case he's lucky she didn't take his pecker.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Shouldn'ta dragged her ass over half of Africa on a motorcycle.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:36:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Burn it all to the ground. So disgusting.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:36:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Any idiot could have seen that coming when she interjected herself into his ride through Africa.

ETA - and the cuck/whipped boy allowed it to happen despite ALL wisdom.  Ha.
View Quote
She sure came across as a jealous, high maintenance bitch when she inserted herself into the ride, she had no business there. Through both series I was losing more and more respect for Ewan and gaining more and more for Charley Boorman. Charley's wife also came across as a class act, the polar opposite of  Eve Mavrakis.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#13]

She looks 10x better than the woman he cheated on her with.

Also I'd creampie that in a heartbeat. My wife would forgive me after I bought her a Lamborghini yacht spaceship.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#14]
The long whine round...goddamn if he didn’t whine his ass off ...and once his missus decided to tag along in the second one you can see how Charlie knew it was gonna be a suck fest...
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:38:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
why on Earth would anyone get 10's of millions of dollars worth of shit in a divorce AND 30k a month in "spousal support"..?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
View Quote

Because a robe wearing California cocksucker(and lawyer) decreed so.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:40:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The long whine round...goddamn if he didn't whine his was around...and once his missus decided to tag along in the second one you can see how Charest knew it was gonna be a suck fest...
View Quote
Yeah, he called that from the get-go didn't he?  
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:42:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Those movies sucked.  He deserves to have his hand smacked.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The long whine round...goddamn if he didn't whine his was around...and once his missus decided to tag along in the second one you can see how Charest knew it was gonna be a suck fest...

Edited my post to fix auto correct and make it somewhat intelligible
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:46:18 AM EDT
[#19]

Bill Burr is a national treasure
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#20]

5 cars?

Worth it, I’m in.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:51:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Vertical maxillary excess.

Just send her to fish223 for a Le fort 1 osteotomy

Profit
View Quote

When people have that kind of money why won’t they fix those issues? I’m sure she could afford the best OMS in the world to fix it.

If I were that wealthy I would definitely have concierge medical care, optimized everything.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 11:53:52 AM EDT
[#22]
if i was wealthy / became wealthy, theres no way in hell id get married if i were not already married.

DAMN SURE no way id get married if i was famous like brad pitt and had women throwing themselves at me 24/7. id get a visectomy and enjoy life to its wet slippery fullness, then rotate in a new girl or two when the current one / ones started getting grumpy and wanting to get serious.  the financial downsides / financial ass raping you are likely to endure as a wealthy man should a wife up and decide to get divorced one day ( for any reason at all ) are so great its almost a guarantee it will happen. the only reasonably way to win, is to not play that game.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 12:02:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Those movies sucked.  He deserves to have his hand smacked.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2020 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#24]
I still do not understand spousal support.  If men and women are equal in all aspects then why should one be court ordered to support the other?

I also fail to understand why a judge will not order a divorcing woman to find gainful employment within X days.  How many stories have we read here about a soon to be ex wife refusing to find a job and the judge orders the ex husband to pay alimony?

Custody should also be 50/50 with zero child support unless there's a safety concern.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The Force is strong with Ms Mavrakis
View Quote

And he he better pray that she does not have her "dark side" lawyer alter the deal any further.

Link Posted: 8/16/2020 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I’m sorry but a man should be able to fuck who and when he wants and if the wife don’t like it she can get the fuck out, go down to the corner and find a new piece to latch on to. I should have to pay shit.
View Quote

Can your wife also fuck whomever she wants?
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:10:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If you have never seen it, “long way round” is a pretty cool documentary with him.
View Quote

Yup, and if you ever saw "Long Way Down," you know his wife is a whinny, needie bitch who forced herself onto the trip...and he was stupid enough to let her
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#29]
I have no idea who any of these people are...............
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I still do not understand spousal support.  If men and women are equal in all aspects then why should one be court ordered to support the other?

I also fail to understand why a judge will not order a divorcing woman to find gainful employment within X days.  How many stories have we read here about a soon to be ex wife refusing to find a job and the judge orders the ex husband to pay alimony?

Custody should also be 50/50 with zero child support unless there's a safety concern.
View Quote

Women already routinely get CPS involved in child custody cases just to give dad a black eye. That’s the true hell of a divorce, and you really can’t defend against it. Your comments on ‘safety concern’ will just end up with EVERY father accused of physical/sexual abuse.

I will be telling my son three things:
1)Don’t get married
2)If you want kids, adopt them yourself. Get a vasectomy and Don’t impregnate anyone
3)if for whatever reason you ignore either of the first two, it absolutely better be with a woman who earns more than you.

Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#31]
BTDT
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The Force is strong with Ms Mavrakis
View Quote

In California family courts it’s strong with all women Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:02:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I guess he didn't have the high ground this time?
View Quote

Impossible to get the high ground in California court. My Dad kept telling me to take the L. An ARFCOM member also told me to take the L. I eventually learned no matter what I was taking the L
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Bill mutherfuckin Burr before he got pussywhipped
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:04:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Ms Mavrakis never hit a layup
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
why is he having to pay child support if both his kids are over 18?
View Quote

People don’t believe California divorce courts be like it is but they do Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Not worth the paper it's written on in a lot of cases.

Don't get married and if you are dumb enough to do it, marry someone with a similar earning potential.
View Quote

Even if you don’t California courts may still weigh in https://www.berenjifamilylaw.com/california-recognize-common-law-marriages/
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Any idiot could have seen that coming when she interjected herself into his ride through Africa.

ETA - and the cuck/whipped boy allowed it to happen despite ALL wisdom.  Ha.
View Quote

100% right here....
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
STOP. GETTING. FUCKING. MARRIED.

IDIOTS.
View Quote

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/free-books/living-together-book/chapter2-4.html
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Legally, yes. What would/could the husband do about it? They could divorce and try to claim impropriety but she will get half your shit regardless.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm not surprised really. She always came across as a needy bitch and she wasn't very attractive anyways.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yup, and if you ever saw "Long Way Down," you know his wife is a whinny, needed bitch who forced herself onto the trip...and he was stupid enough to let her
View Quote

That brought down the show right there.  

He seems like a decent guy but very naive. Trusting in the good will of others plus his deep pockets.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Bill Burr is a national treasure
View Quote

Pre married Bill Burr
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
if i was wealthy / became wealthy, theres no way in hell id get married if i were not already married.

DAMN SURE no way id get married if i was famous like brad pitt and had women throwing themselves at me 24/7. id get a visectomy and enjoy life to its wet slippery fullness, then rotate in a new girl or two when the current one / ones started getting grumpy and wanting to get serious.  the financial downsides / financial ass raping you are likely to endure as a wealthy man should a wife up and decide to get divorced one day ( for any reason at all ) are so great its almost a guarantee it will happen. the only reasonably way to win, is to not play that game.
View Quote

Remember me?
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 3:52:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
My ex won a broken down 1990 Mazda Miata in my divorce, just for spite. Both of my adult children have tried to buy it from her, but she won’t sell, as she suspects that my kids would just toss me the keys and title.

I’m sure glad that I spent 34 years in combined military and government service, and she gets more than half of my pension.....

View Quote

I feel your pain
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Eve Mavrakis is not nor has ever been "hot".
She's a fucking dried up ugly assed skank who could not keep her man happy.
I could never figure out why he was with her, he could have pulled down some serious snatch.
Oh well.

View Quote

Ironic he couldn’t save himself and neither could Mel Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 3:56:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You got that right. Getting married ain't so bad, it's once you have kids many women use the kids as leverage destroy you and take half your shit if you can't take the pain anymore.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2020 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#48]

Slavic women are a different level.  That’s not for amateurs.  Also, professionals are smarter than that.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I’m sorry but a man should be able to fuck who and when he wants and if the wife don’t like it she can get the fuck out, go down to the corner and find a new piece to latch on to. I should have to pay shit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 5:45:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course not. The biggest mistake men ever made was agreeing to pretend that women weren't property.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top