Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a fake can because I haven't gotten a stamp yet.

Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Before you reply how about posting a pick of any Ar's you actually own, air soft doesn't count by the way..........

Fake can = stupid

I've got a couple more that aren't pictured.  

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=30753

Your still a pussy! Yeah I said it bitch! I've sold more Ar's than you will ever have! Now fuck all of you BARFCOMERS!

Maybe if you sell a few more you can afford to get back on your meds.

I don't need any meds just 5 minutes alone with you.......

For fuck sake.  The KNS pin guys don't even get this wound up.
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#3]
[Personal attack removed - time out issued - Paul]
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:11:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Fake cans are for strippers.

Although in some cases they may be aesthetically pleasing.  I wouldn't fault someone for having one, that couldn't have the real thing.

Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Fake cans are gay.
Is that Cansler guy serious?  Holy shit, somebody remind him this is the internet.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:23:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Although in some cases they may be aesthetically pleasing.  I wouldn't fault someone for having one, that couldn't have the real thing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/parshooter/StampCollector-FakeCansTshirts.jpg

I need that stripper shirt.

Link?

Clicky for NFA related clothing.

Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:23:31 PM EDT
[#9]
This thread seems to be going well.

Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:34:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v503/parshooter/StampCollector-FakeCansTshirts.jpg

I need that stripper shirt.
Link?

Clicky for NFA related clothing.

i got to get me some of that!
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:41:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

With the temper Cansler has, I'm surprised he's lasted on the site this long.

Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:46:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks good for guns like GSG-5s or MP5 clones.
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Along with the fake can don't forget the gloves, knee and elbow pads and aviators. You will want the complete look at the range.

I wear knee pads at the range. Makes going prone on concrete easier.
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With the temper Cansler has, I'm surprised he's lasted on the site this long.

He was serious?

i guess he mad!
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 8:56:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 9:08:29 PM EDT
[#18]

FWIW this didn't start out in GD..
Also FWIW, I know it is gay for you out there who can have real cans. It just sucks being in Cali and not having the fun toys you guys can
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 9:08:31 PM EDT
[#19]
excitable fellow
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
excitable fellow

Well, he did have a gay pride flag posted in response to his opinion, which was relevant to the topic. I couldn't see it remaining civil from that point on.
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 9:22:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fake cans are gay.
Is that Cansler guy serious?  Holy shit, somebody remind him this is the internet.  

http://www.youtube.com/user/canslertactical#p/u/22/nlwC25osmyM
'http://www.youtube.com/user/canslertactical#p/u/22/nlwC25osmyM'

There's the problem.  He's one of those.  You know, a lefty.    

Link Posted: 10/31/2011 9:23:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac260/rmk2x/MOTIVATIONL1.jpg

FWIW this didn't start out in GD..
Also FWIW, I know it is gay for you out there who can have real cans. It just sucks being in Cali and not having the fun toys you guys can

It's not gay. It is just the risk you take from sharing your personal beliefs on a public forum. The anonymity of the internet is a powerful drug. Some can handle the responsibility. Some cannot help but be assholes and abuse it.

And skip the fake can, move to free state, and get a real can... while you still can.
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't see much point to screw on fake silencers on a 16" AR-15 or a pistol, but they definitely have a usefulness for being pinned on to add length to a short barrel or to act as a shroud. If you can't or don't want to have an SBR, they are great for covering up ugly skinny barrels.

Link Posted: 11/1/2011 3:44:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Wow, so I just went back and read this whole thread.

[Ron burgundy] Boy, that escalated quickly... I mean, that really got out of hand fast. [/Ron burgundy]
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 3:53:22 AM EDT
[#25]
I think fake cans look okay on the GSG-5,Mac/uzi carbines and AKs-74u/krinkov clones...

But on full length rifle they are a big WTF...
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 4:20:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And the wife on American Guns...

Link Posted: 11/1/2011 4:48:40 AM EDT
[#27]
What's inside a fake suppressor? Could you submit a form 1 and use a fake can for the tube?
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 4:59:00 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

What's inside a fake suppressor? Could you submit a form 1 and use a fake can for the tube?

They're supposed to be completely solid.

Link Posted: 11/1/2011 6:09:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

They're supposed to be completely solid.

Not after a few min's on a lathe

Link Posted: 11/1/2011 6:15:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Before you reply how about posting a pick of any Ar's you actually own, air soft doesn't count by the way..........

Not fake...

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ihm3yv.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/4g846.jpg

... and I don't really care one way or the other what ya'll put on ya'll's rifles...

- Clint

Is that all you got?
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm252/smdozier/DSC_0973_edited-1.jpg

What is the last one on the left with the straight mag?

10 mm

Link Posted: 11/1/2011 6:21:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Brilliant and true.
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 7:31:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant and true.

But unused bayonet lugs, empty accessory rails, airsoft clone optics, sniper butt stocks, various assorted Chicom shit, and M4 barrel profiles for the mounting of grenade launchers, are the mark of the true warrior.

I suppose the line has to be drawn somewhere, it might as well be with the fake cans because all the other accessories that some people hang off of the their rifles and design features they will never use are GTG and make their guns battle ready.

For when the zombies come, or the reset occurs, or The SHTF, or TEOTWAWKI.................
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 7:33:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant and true.

But unused bayonet lugs, empty accessory rails, airsoft clone optics, sniper butt stocks, various assorted Chicom shit, and M4 barrel profiles for the mounting of grenade launchers, are the mark of the true warrior.

I suppose the line has to be drawn somewhere, it might as well be with the fake cans because all the other accessories that some people hang off of the their rifles and design features they will never use are GTG and make their guns battle ready.

For when the zombies come, or the reset occurs, or The SHTF, or TEOTWAWKI.................

u mad brah?
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 7:44:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant and true.

u mad brah?

To the contrary; it's funny as hell to see some people attacking  the way others choose to configure the way their rifles "look" on a fan site like this where almost everyone dresses up their guns  in some way or another for their own enjoyment.

Especially since fantasy is what pays the freight around here.

Link Posted: 11/1/2011 7:46:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Some guns (namely SMGs) look kinda silly if they aren't SBR'd, so I can understand the appeal. I probably wouldn't purchase an SMG style weapon without SBRing it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 7:55:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brilliant and true.

u mad brah?

To the contrary; it's funny as hell to see some people attacking  the way others choose to configure the way their rifles "look" on a fan site like this where almost everyone dresses up their guns  in some way or another for their own enjoyment.

Especially since fantasy is what pays the freight around here.

hey.. Ill dress up my ar in any way I want, as I sit here in moms basement playing MW2. but fake cans are still ghey..
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 7:56:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Some guns (namely SMGs) look kinda silly if they aren't SBR'd, so I can understand the appeal. I probably wouldn't purchase an SMG style weapon without SBRing it.

and this.. its just 200 more bucks and it looks sooooooo much better..
Link Posted: 11/1/2011 8:00:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just $200 more....and a 5-6 month wait.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 5:22:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 mt's on my last one.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 mt's on my last one.

my last was 4.5 months
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I've tried to take the high road an avoid this bullshit but you fucking trolls don't let up. Pray you never run across me in person!

Fake suppressors are gayer than this guy's shoes

and this thread is even more fagadelic than that.

Here's something to turn down the SUCK knob a few notches.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or not even having the option.

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/2/2011 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#44]
It is a WASTE
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top