Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:30:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She kept crawling through a window after someone with a gun on the inside told her to stop.

Same thing that would happen at my house. She committed suicide.
View Quote

Even with 2 other cops standing beside her outside your house? Man, you're brave!
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:33:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Even with 2 other cops standing beside her outside your house? Man, you're brave!
View Quote

You heard the man
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:35:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Its good to be one of the king's men...
View Quote
Don't put that shit on monarhcies You built this republic.....
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:37:38 PM EDT
[#5]
He's a murderer, but the govt payroll is full of them.

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:39:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:45:34 PM EDT
[#7]
One of those moments in US history that tells you who's who...

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:52:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I give you credit for being one of the very few who is honest enough to admit it.

View Quote

Bold strategy.

Advocating for the overthrow of the US Government generally isn’t a recipe for account longevity.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:45:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Chat Bots are here?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:47:08 PM EDT
[#10]
The Cabal rewards those who assist them and get caught.

Every time Lie  for a Fisa warrant etc.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Michael Byrd needs to be brought to trial. Michael Byrd MURDERED Ashli Babbitt and that CUNT Nancy Pelosi can’t shelter him anymore!
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think you're missing the point. In the past, the feds hid and protected witnesses who were going to testify against criminals in court.

Now they are hiding and protecting the criminals.
View Quote

Actually...they've always really done that.

Frank Costello, Meyer Lansky, Lucky Luciano, Sam Corolla...they were all being protected by the feds. Partially because they were running complex smuggling networks the intelligence agencies depended on for moving money, weapons, and people around the globe to serve foreign policy goals...only some of those actually dictated by elected office. Partially because they had blackmail material on important political and government figures, like J. Edgar's lust for barely legal boys, wearing dresses and being called "Mary", and gambling on horses. Partially because they owned democrat politics in big cities first through union corruption and then through just blatant takeovers of the democratic party. (Mobsters in NY secured FDR's nomination)

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:02:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What? It's no one's house.

If she'd been some unarmed black girl with. Che Guevara shirt on that cops would be in a cell. He only got a pass because is suited the political goals of Biden and the DOJ to have her killed. There wasn't any risk to life, what lethal force justification would you use for this?
View Quote

There you go.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:03:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not all shootings go to grand jury

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/department-justice-closes-investigation-death-ashli-babbitt

The above indicates there was indeed an investigation
View Quote

Comey "investigated" Hillary Clinton, too.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So, just how is Lon doing these days?  Or anyone at Waco?  

I mean, Lon allegedly lives in San Antonio, and I haven't bothered to track him further.  So it goes with most of these people.  They get to die in bed.

Until they don't.  Which both, I haven't seen and we'll no doubt denigrate the actors when it actually happens.
View Quote

That mother-fucking piece of shit lives in MY city?!
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Last I heard he was cleared, making it justified whether you like it or not.
View Quote

That's not true, whether you use "justified" forensically or colloquially. It may have been cleared as excusable, or cleared "in the interest of justice" with no finding of legal justifiability. As for colloquial use of the term, the other feds' decision not to proceed against the killer fed certainly doesn't mean that the killing was justified in  the sense of propriety or righteousness.

People are upset by this killing because (though you seem confused on this point) the victim was not entering a private home. She was shot and killed for entering a restricted area of a government building, and that's outrageous.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:15:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Chat Bots are here?
View Quote

Or...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:16:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She kept crawling through a window after someone with a gun on the inside told her to stop.

View Quote

Ignorant person you are,
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:17:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Nothin CoC compliant to say
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Thank you assholes for further outing yourselves.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:43:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:46:23 PM EDT
[#22]
He protected the constitution

I hope he gets everything he deserves. X ten.

Uno, patches and medals.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
He protected the constitution

I hope he gets everything he deserves. X ten.

Uno, patches and medals.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:52:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

But she wasn't at your house, she was at OUR house. Includes her.

But yes, at your house i would say she gets shot. Dont need people knowing about all that pizza eating….
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Chat Bots are here?
View Quote

They are valued more than most here.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Its good to be one of the king's men...
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:10:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
https://www.andrewsfss.com/presidential-inn

$200 a night sounds cheap and no pics?
View Quote

I've stayed there before. It's about like a Hilton Garden Inn.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:10:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

But yes, at your house i would say she gets shot. Dont need people knowing about all that pizza eating….
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you really, truly, believe you should have unrestricted access to all government buildings? Try just walking into your county jail, or IRS building. Better yet, find a police cruiser and see what you can do to take it for a spin? Tax dollars paid for my home should folks have access to it?

How about wandering onto secure military sites or nuclear sites and see where that gets you. Bets it’s similar to Ashli
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:23:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Do you really, truly, believe you should have unrestricted access to all government buildings? Try just walking into your county jail, or IRS building. Better yet, find a police cruiser and see what you can do to take it for a spin? Tax dollars paid for my home should folks have access to it?

How about wandering onto secure military sites or nuclear sites and see where that gets you. Bets it’s similar to Ashli
View Quote

Bottom line, it was a bad shoot .
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you really, REALLY think that's what this is all about?
Anybody who thinks and posts that is either really fucking stupid or just trying to suppress the truth.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Fucker needs to stand trial for murder one way or another, and I'm caring less and less how it happens.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alone, or with 20k of the same mindset? Cause i think thats the root of the issue, too few.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:41:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Anybody who thinks and posts that is either really fucking stupid or just trying to suppress the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I truly believe the officer thought he was doing the right thing and protecting what he was charged to protect. No more or less.

I’m sorry our opinions don’t line up on this particular topic
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I truly believe the officer thought he was doing the right thing and protecting what he was charged to protect. No more or less.

View Quote

Actions afterwards say otherwise.

He was also BLM, so I think morality is suspect to begin with.

Oh and thinking you are doing the right thing doesn't mean that you were and it should be completely excused.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:46:27 PM EDT
[#36]
I am still waiting for someone to explain why this fucker was wearing some type of strange lord of the rings style cloak. Continue to ignore this weird shit by all means!
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:48:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Alone, or with 20k of the same mindset? Cause i think thats the root of the issue, too few.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well hop to cowboy
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This country is so fucked up that I barely recognize it.
View Quote

I dont recognize it at all.  In fact, I think I'm a man with no country
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:05:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Oh and thinking you are doing the right thing doesn't mean that you were and it should be completely excused.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. If I start acting out on all the right things that I think are right, I'd be thrown in jail.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:06:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol wut? You have no idea what the fuck you are even talking about.

According to Journalist Tayler Hansen who was with Ashli and saw everything go down.

Something that is extremely unreported about those moments is the fact that Ashli Babbitt tried to physically stop Zachary Alam after the officers standing in front of the doors shifted over.

She physically grabbed him, pulled him, and landed a punch in an attempt to stop him.

Michael Byrd became trigger happy and shot an unarmed woman posing no threat

[i]What I witnessed on the 6th was Government sanctioned murder. The Media immediately reported inaccurately on what happened and spun a false narrative, labeling Ashli a terrorist.

No real investigation was made into Byrd, instead he profited over $164,000 from killing Ashli.
[
/i]

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

How about if there is a mob screaming "Hang Mike Pence" trying to break down the doors, they have broken a window, and a member of the mob is trying to crawl through the window?

Would you support the overthrow of the US Govt if Trump did it?
View Quote

How do you overthrow the government with no weapons?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No.  Make them own it.

If as they claim, the shooting was “justified,”  then they should give him a medal.

Make Joe Biden call him a “hero”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Michael Byrd needs to be brought to trial. Michael Byrd MURDERED Ashli Babbitt and that CUNT Nancy Pelosi can’t shelter him anymore!

No.  Make them own it.

If as they claim, the shooting was “justified,”  then they should give him a medal.

Make Joe Biden call him a “hero”

This.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:48:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

She was unarmed
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, they were just talking about you ion another thread
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:03:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I am still waiting for someone to explain why this fucker was wearing some type of strange lord of the rings style cloak. Continue to ignore this weird shit by all means!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This is a new one.  Pictures?

Quoted:
Apparently you're not aware there were two police officers standing right next to her when she was shot and they did nothing to stop her.  Seems they didn't think she was a threat of any kind to anybody.
The patrol was coming up the stairs behind her; they were not standing next to her.  

If you're going to make an argument, then do it correctly.  In order to make this argument you must prove that they had a clear shot, that they were not justified in shooting, and that Byrd's situation and knowledge were the same as theirs.  You made zero attempt to connect those dots.  A roving patrol newly on scene (in fact they hadn't even reached the top of the stairs) is going have a wildly different different totality from their point of view than a single security-/body- guard defending the last barricade between the rioting mob and the VP and members of Congress.

Quoted:
Quoted:
You should take that down before posters go after you for implying that Byrd was justified in his actions and is being falsely accused of murder.
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif
Are you implying that everyone that believes Babbitt was murdered is too blind to recognize the truth that your meme actually represents?

Yes.  Yes he is.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:06:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Its not possible for me to hate the Federal Gov more than I do.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:06:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Except you would be put in jail for being Californian.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:10:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:11:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Quite a bold statement there, Clem, er, ah... Lon.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 12:20:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

In my opinion, yes. I'd be hard pressed to charge that were it to happen in my AO

Is this the same GD that frequently opines that all thieves should be shot and all illegals coming across our southern border should be killed, armed or not, yet this one ruffles feathers?

This site interjects politics into far too much. If Ashli had been Antifa this place would be sheering it on. Try consistency vs hypocrisy.

I vote straight R typically and will continue to do so, but I am also able to live without politics interjecting itself into every day to day activity or decision I make.

View Quote
Your condescension and broadbrushing are duly noted. Do you have a heart tattoo with your own name in it?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top