Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is it a little girl with 2 cops beside her on the other side? Am I standing with 6 armed men also?
View Quote

Because she was too young to figure out that being part of a mob and climbing through broken windows was a bad idea?

It is a grown woman at the head of a screaming mob that hugely outnumbers your force, tried to break down the doors and succeeded in breaking through a window. In addition, they are doing things like screaming to hang the VP and brought a gallows for the purpose.

Would you support the violent overthrow of the US Govt if Trump did it?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:46:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm going to add this.

I wonder if the capital police letting people inside during all this would have been a factor in a "real" trial?

View Quote

Did you miss the videos of the rioters breaking windows and then opening the doors?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:47:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She kept crawling through a window after someone with a gun on the inside told her to stop.

Same thing that would happen at my house. She committed suicide.
View Quote

Like a festering sore.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:48:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

With Trump or without.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:49:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You're not very good at this. You should ask your supervisor for more training. I'm sure you can get some overtime pay.
View Quote

There is no point in arguing with anyone about whether Ashli Babbit was fatally stupid if they supported what she did in the first place.

Trump cultists want to argue all day long about things that wouldn't matter to them, anyway. It wouldn't matter what she did. They would still make excuses.

So, it is a good method of cutting to the chase. If anyone has any trouble answering it, then they have already answered it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:50:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not its not, you are lying.

Are you evil?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good thing your opinion matters for exactly zilch in legal proceedings. As others have posted, even in my home, let alone a government building, that’s a good shoot all day long.

Not its not, you are lying.

Are you evil?

He's definitely something.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:50:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

With Trump or without.
View Quote

I give you credit for being one of the very few who is honest enough to admit it.

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I give you credit for being one of the very few who is honest enough to admit it.

View Quote

I just wish there were some on the other end that would own up to being the cucks that they are.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She kept crawling through a window after someone with a gun on the inside told her to stop.

View Quote

Except it wasn't someone's house it was a building sustained by tax payers like her and the rest of us.

If it was a good shoot then why weren't there more protesters shot???
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You’re a lawyer, presumably a decent one. If he’s cleared of any wrong doing what does it make the shooting, legally justified or unjustified? Sorry but she made poor decisions and paid the ultimate price.

Again, as in the example I gave there does not always have to be risk to life to justify deadly force. Wether we like it or not, the government has always had “lines in the sand” where if they’re crossed safeties come off.
View Quote

YOU have trouble understanding corruption it seems. are you 12 ?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:54:59 PM EDT
[#11]
If the races of the key actors were reversed, I am sure the story would also get buried.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:55:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Because she was too young to figure out that being part of a mob and climbing through broken windows was a bad idea?

It is a grown woman at the head of a screaming mob that hugely outnumbers your force, tried to break down the doors and succeeded in breaking through a window. In addition, they are doing things like screaming to hang the VP and brought a gallows for the purpose.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it a little girl with 2 cops beside her on the other side? Am I standing with 6 armed men also?

Thank you for illustrating your fear
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:55:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If I flipped out over a parking ticket and kicked in the window*at city hall and climbed over the counter you think the city cops would get away with shooting me (well maybe in Utah ha ha)?

*I mean like an interior window over the counter
View Quote

Where I live, yes.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Someone needs to settle up his debt to society for him....
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:56:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
This country is so fucked up that I barely recognize it.
View Quote

But hey who's playing in the playoffs and how's your Disney trip planning going? Wanna argue over DeSantis and Trump?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:56:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Except it wasn't someone's house it was a building sustained by tax payers like her and the rest of us.

If it was a good shoot then why weren't there more protesters shot???
View Quote

There was a huge mob that had broken in other places, were pounding on the door and screaming to hang Mike Pence. Did you miss any of that?

Seeing someone get shot often has sobering effects on the stupid people behind her.

She was obviously committing crimes just by crawling through the broken window. Do you care what crimes the mob committed, or is that not an issue for you?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Thank you for illustrating your fear
View Quote

In case you are ever leading a screaming mob breaking into my house, take it as a safety note for yourself. Warnings may not be given.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:58:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You're not very good at this. You should ask your supervisor for more training. I'm sure you can get some overtime pay.
View Quote

Outed as a troll as you're implying .,   notice the repetition of scripted talking points .   His goal is engagement and trying to get  oneself to lose their cool .
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:59:50 PM EDT
[#19]
it's very hard to understand how some folks on this site can justify the murder of that woman
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
it's very hard to understand how some folks on this site can justify the murder of that woman
View Quote

What would the proper approach be in that situation?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:02:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There was a huge mob that had broken in other places, were pounding on the door and screaming to hang Mike Pence. Did you miss any of that?

Seeing someone get shot often has sobering effects on the stupid people behind her.

She was obviously committing crimes just by crawling through the broken window. Do you care what crimes the mob committed, or is that not an issue for you?
View Quote

May your chains rest lightly upon your shoulders.

There were huge mobs that destroyed parts of several cities a few years ago, where's your outrage over that???
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What would the proper approach be in that situation?
View Quote

Proper protocol is to call off security when you have advance warning of a large angry mob. To let them in, or uhhh, to let some of them in.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:02:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is one of those litmus tests that shows how small the pro-insurrection crowd is. Not many people think she was murdered. Even those who think she didn't need to be shot.
View Quote

Oh, well, if you say so.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:03:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Proper protocol is to call off security when you have advance warning of a large angry mob. To let them in, or uhhh, to let some of them in.
View Quote

Their apparent objective was to hang public officials, including the VP. Not a good option.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Did you miss the videos of the rioters breaking windows and then opening the doors?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to add this.

I wonder if the capital police letting people inside during all this would have been a factor in a "real" trial?

Did the Capitol Police post a sign?

Attachment Attached File

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:04:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Their apparent objective was to hang public officials, including the VP. Not a good option.
View Quote

Right. Obviously time to send security home lmao
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

May your chains rest lightly upon your shoulders.

There were huge mobs that destroyed parts of several cities a few years ago, where's your outrage over that???
View Quote

Well, if the same thing had happened to me in any of those places, by anyone, then it would have been the same result. Tell everyone you know, whatever their political persuasion or anything else might be. Applies across the board.

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

I didn't see any signs on the windows they broke to get in. Having to break windows would be a clue to most people.

Would you care if they committed crimes?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:06:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So who exactly authorized and made that happen?
View Quote

Just a guess...
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:07:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Right. Obviously time to send security home lmao
View Quote

What's your point?
Were the rioters doing good or doing bad, in your view?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:08:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would not say it was justice, but I can comprehend how she ended up dead.  

The part that I don't understand, is how can anyone be surprised by the outcome?  You really couldn't see this coming?

No way I would have left the sidewalk, even though they held the doors open.  It was a setup, and many fell for it.

And once the windows are broken and threats are being made, don't be naïve.  Something bad is gonna happen.

She was just the unlucky one who paid the highest cost.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:08:21 PM EDT
[#32]
He was being rewarded as a hero.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:09:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What's your point?
Were the rioters doing good or doing bad, in your view?
View Quote

Idk, what's your point about broken windows?

Bad obviously.

If it isn't clear, if you think the rioters were wrong, I think you're human garbage.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:09:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No.  I just asked if that would of been a factor in any kind of defense/prosecution.

Guess I should of been more clear. Instead of using trial.
Kinda hope one of the lawyers on here would chime in...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to add this.

No.  I just asked if that would of been a factor in any kind of defense/prosecution.

Guess I should of been more clear. Instead of using trial.
Kinda hope one of the lawyers on here would chime in...

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:11:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I didn't see any signs on the windows they broke to get in. Having to break windows would be a clue to most people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Trespassing and destruction of property aren't ordinarily met with deadly force, just a summons to appear before a judge in a few weeks.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I’m not going to quote any particular poster(s) in this thread to avoid violating the CoC, but there are some real shitbagS in GD these days.

Did she break the law? Yes!

Should she have been arrested? Yes!

Should she have been MURDERED. NO!

Apparently the officers behind her with M4s and kitted out didn’t feel the need to shoot her. Much less advance from cover to take a kill shot.

But hey, this is America and people are entitled to their despotic opinions.

Somehow firebombing a federal court house with people in it doesn’t justify lethal force, but one person with her hands shown to be clear of weapons and climbing through a window in a defenseless co diction warrants being executed.

Even on White House grounds they first attempt to subdue an intruder before opening fire at POINT BLANK range!

Again, she broke the law. She should have been arrested and given her day in court.

If she was a real threat, acting violently, the officers behind her with select fire weapons and in body armor could have handled it.

Make whatever excuses you want, you’re full of shit.

That’s directed to no person in particular, but if you feel the need to respond to the contrary well I guess it hit home.
View Quote

Amen

Oh wait no….a corrupt system said it was justified so there.  That means it’s justified.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:14:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Trespassing and destruction of property aren't ordinarily met with deadly force, just a summons to appear before a judge in a few weeks.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

How about threats to human life?  If you are gonna paint a picture, at least paint the whole scene.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:14:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

We Got One!
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Kharn
View Quote

Don't expect a summons if the same situation happens at my house.

How about if the person is at the head of a screaming mob trying to break in?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:15:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We Got One!
View Quote

No, she got herself.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:16:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

New user and California yep that checks out
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

How about all the riots proceeding Jan 6th where they didn't feel the need to use lethal force?

Quoted:

How big is your house? Why wouldn't they just light it on fire and shoot you as you exit?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Why didn't the full kitted cops behind her stop her if she was such a threat? Is that the standard now, a 100 pound woman is coming at you so its green light for lethal force with no warning to stop? Why didn't he just grab her and pull her through and cuff her? Is there testimony where Byrd clearly articulates his fear for his life and the life of the other better armed men that he needed to take action with no warning, popping out like a Cuckoo clock bird and shooting her?  Any other time this cop would have been fried.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How anyone can look at the footage and say there was no threat, baffles me.
Why didn't the full kitted cops behind her stop her if she was such a threat? Is that the standard now, a 100 pound woman is coming at you so its green light for lethal force with no warning to stop? Why didn't he just grab her and pull her through and cuff her? Is there testimony where Byrd clearly articulates his fear for his life and the life of the other better armed men that he needed to take action with no warning, popping out like a Cuckoo clock bird and shooting her?  Any other time this cop would have been fried.

There's still time.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:19:41 PM EDT
[#44]
This is what third world status looks like. We have better electricity and roads as well as food.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Odd then that nobody shot the protestors trying to burn down an occupied federal court house.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Odd then that nobody shot the protestors trying to burn down an occupied federal court house.

You mean this guy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Not all shootings go to grand jury

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/department-justice-closes-investigation-death-ashli-babbitt

The above indicates there was indeed an investigation
View Quote

The same justice department that spies on American citizens and spews propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:22:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Presidential Pardon / Board member of BLM.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE GOSH DANG WINDOWS THEY BROKE!!!

Probably already has to wear a diaper from that prolapsed bhole.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:25:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

How about all the riots proceeding Jan 6th where they didn't feel the need to use lethal force?

How big is your house? Why wouldn't they just light it on fire and shoot you as you exit?
View Quote

Don't ruin his fairytale
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
And in California you'd go to prison for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And in California you'd go to prison for it.

Snicker
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:26:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Idk, what's your point about broken windows?

Bad obviously.

If it isn't clear, if you think the rioters were wrong, I think you're human garbage.
View Quote

He wants to get you banned,  he engages everybody who pays attention to him,   good example of Alinsky Rules in practical use .   Obnoxious and hard to ignore.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top