Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:37:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I on't disagree OP. She's not just a real problem for Trump, she's a problem for the country. She's a f**king idiot, but our opponents don't care. Only remaining in power is important.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:39:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Democrats weren't voting for Joe, and they won't be voting for Kamala.
Democrats vote for their party. They are Communists.
The Presidential election has turned into a proxy civil war, and one side wants it more.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're not in a radically different scenario, electorally, than when Biden was still running.  Most of the vote, in most states, are already locked in.  The only places that truly matter are AZ, NV, NC, GA, WI, MI and PA.

For all the talk, I don't see WI and MI being competitive for Trump, but he probably will pick up AZ, GA, NC, and maybe NV.

Harris will almost surely try and get Shapiro - governor of PA - to be Veep (unless she goes full estrogen and picks Whitmer).  PA is really the battleground at this point. Trump needs to use some of Elon's $45 million a month and hit PA hard with a ground game.  That means going in a registering people, knocking on doors, setting up ballot harvvesting operations and volunteer "help" with early voting

It will be a nailbiter.  Yes . . . Harris has the entire media, but so would any Dem
View Quote

If you think Trump is not going to win Michigan and Wisconsin, then he is pretty much guaranteed to lose unless he gets Pennsylvania. He needs one of those three.
In addition to Arizona. I don't think Georgia will be too hard for him, but he needs Arizona and one of the three blue wall rust belt states that he took in 2016.

Nevada would be nice but it's probably not that relevant, it still doesn't get him to 270 without one of the rust belt states.

I guess if he took Nevada, and took the entire state of Nebraska rather than losing one electoral vote in Omaha it would be a 269 269 tie. Probably not a likely scenario though.

It's going to be won or lost in the rust belt. Trump needs to do some of it. Hopefully Vance will help him being from a similar state.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What most people don't understand is that her record does not matter, how screwed up the Country is does not matter, inflation, the border, the National debt does not matter. Hard core liberals cannot be reasoned with, they are not rational. What we see as damage they see as progress. They will  be going after Trump like nothing we have ever seen and rampant voter fraud will happen in some liberal states. The hate for our Country and what we conservatives stand for is real and getting worse. If you think the vitriol, hate and division were bad before you ain't seen nothing yet so fasten your seat belt it is going to get rough, very rough.
View Quote

Exactly. The same reason they would have voted for Biden even as senile as he is.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:42:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If that was true, Hitlery Rotten Crotch would have gotten in.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Suburban white women will be tripping over themselves to vote her in. They won't care if it means an end to this country. First woman president is all that matters.

If that was true, Hitlery Rotten Crotch would have gotten in.

Don't forget she almost did.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:44:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I cannot underestimate the stupidity of the populace in America
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:48:22 PM EDT
[#8]
If she wins I’m going to wake up, shower, have some coffe, grab my lunch, then head to work like every other day. I will vote Trump then go about my life
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:49:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Guys,

The moment you accept the fact that we live in a banana Republic is the moment you stop caring about politics.

Your vote is the same as your money, it only exists because others think it does.

The laws only exist because of an illusion that they are universally applied.

We are modern day slaves, with just enough circus in place to keep us pacifier.

Do what you will with that information.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I cannot underestimate the stupidity of the populace in America
View Quote

Not just stupidity.  Most of it's conditioning.  Decades of subtle (and not so subtle) conditioning that has made social concerns enough of a priority that we are actually fighting battles to keep taxpayer dollars from funding the de-wienerization of "gender confused" prison inmates.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:00:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

………she could appeal very easily to the independents that were saying they didn't like either candidate (Trump or Biden)………
View Quote

^ This is where your argument falls apart. She’s a hard core as far left as you can possibly go Communist from San Francisco. Independents are going to hate her even more than they hate Biden.

Trump already laid the groundwork for a landslide victory by having the president of the Teamsters union speak at the RNC. You think those folks are going to warm up to her America last policies?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#12]
the dung piles are back on the plantation
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:01:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She could win in a landslide..I have given up all hope for a country for my grand kids
View Quote
+1

I am of the same opinion. Too many Republicans are dismissive of her and that leads to complacency. Even going as far as wanting her elevated to President NOW by forcing Biden out of office. Past polls, to me, are meaningless because she was not the candidate and people were given other choices of hypothetical pair-ups against Trump. Now it is a binary choice between Harris and Trump. That changes the polling. Past performance in debates against other Democrats and in the primaries is meaningless. She is the candidate for the DNC.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There won't be an honest election.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Just 2% of Dems voted for her in the 2020 primaries so she had to drop out prior to Iowa.

Since she became 'border czar' 12 million illegals have entered the US, the largest invasion in world history of any nation. She has been a no show stay home VP for almost 4 years now. All of her WH staff have quit several times now they hated working for her so much... she's on like her 4th WH staff now in a little over 3 years.

Using her own air head cackling videos will give Trump some great commercials material to run 24/7.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Guys,

The moment you accept the fact that we live in a banana Republic is the moment you stop caring about politics.

Your vote is the same as your money, it only exists because others think it does.

The laws only exist because of an illusion that they are universally applied.

We are modern day slaves, with just enough circus in place to keep us pacifier.

Do what you will with that information.
View Quote

That's nice dear. You're obviously so much smarter than everyone else to have arrived at such a unique and interesting conclusion.

Here's the deal: what actually matters is 1) local politics and 2) institutions. Take your city and local institutions. Become elections officers. Become church leaders. Become school teachers, administrators, etc. Create your own institutions--reinstate the local militia.

Then take your state. Then maybe start worrying about what fed .gov is doing, but by then, it won't matter; if enough states follow what is essentially Florida's playbook, the power of the federal government will be diminished as a byproduct of that process. In the meantime, while you put in the hard work to infiltrate those institutions and local governments, you also train, train your buddies, and train with your buddies. We can walk and chew gum at the same time.

For right now, in the immediate future, we must also be invested in a Trump win. Political cover is necessary in order to build movements. Trump (and I'm no Trump fan) will likely provide that cover in the form of friendly justices, little in the way of additional laws and regulations, etc. It is breathing room; nothing more.

If your plan is to lose, then you don't have a plan.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
All that is needed is a debate. Kamala is not what you would call a deep thinking person. Perpetual free rider of the DEI gravy train.
View Quote

Plus she apparently sucked Willie Browns cock  well enough to get her career boost.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:07:00 PM EDT
[#18]
You all pointing out her obvious flaws and gaffes are preaching to the choir.  Arfcom doesn't blip the needle on elections.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:07:09 PM EDT
[#19]
HUH?
the bitch that can't even poll at 2% with party loyalists is gonna WIN?
are you on crack?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ding, ding, ding. of course, we all know it. It won't be honest gentlemen, it will be just as rigged as last time.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Wait, I thought she was not palatable to the public in general?

She is ignorant and her gackal is like nails on a chock board.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You guys are bed wetters.

Trump has it.
View Quote

For some_people in this thread that is still a problem.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Anybody who thinks this is a shoe-in for Trump is living in a fantasy world.  He can win - and I hope like hell he wins - but the odds for him are still 50/50.  There are many reasons, but here are a few.

1: The media spent four years hiding Biden's senility from the general public, and like it or not, the majority of people do not pay attention to details and still get their "news" from the mainstream media.
Do you think they'll be unable to hide Kamala's retardation for four months?

2: Sadly, many many women will vote for Kamala simply because she is - allegedly - a woman. This goes double for the black female vote.

3:  Democrats do not care that their party tossed out the concept of "democracy" to take Biden out and put Kamala in.  They will vote democrat, because they're democrats. They don't care about democracy, and likely can't even spell it . . . they just want to win, and get free stuff, and elect somebody that shovels the manure of fake empathy out by the boatload

4:  The usual lefty "help" with ballot harvesting, mail-in votes, unverified signatures, no ID etc etc etc.  The Democrats have the rigging of the ground game down to an art . . . and Republicans are still screaming "it's not fair" instead of employing the same tactics. Hell, I still hear people all the time saying "I'll vote on election day!  That's how it should be!"

I get tired of people under-estimating Harris as a candidate.  It's not her you have to worry about; it's the DNC and the media that are carefully crafting the IMAGE of that candidate so idiots will feel warm and fuzzy and vote for her. We know she is stupid. We know she's a phony. We know she is a commie.  Most people don't pay enough attention to even consider such things . . . because again . . . people are stupid

Nobody in history ever regretted over-estimating an opponent.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I Sadly sadly think it's more like no way Trump wins
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Lol she won't win. She has a ton of historical and personality factors working against her. The more people see of her, the less they're going to like her.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#26]
I thought the independent middle of the road folks in swing states decided elections.

Does she appeal to them?

ANY running mate will be more capable than she is.  Does that sound like a winning strategy?

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:50:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Why Kamala Harris Can't Beat Donald Trump

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:53:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Good.  Accelerate it.  Give her 75 in the Senate and 350 in the House.  Pack the court with 12 more extreme lefties.

Let's settle it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:56:05 PM EDT
[#29]
They have to get her cackle under control.

Is she a drinker?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Harris may not even be the candidate.

All the puppetmasters need to do is "assist" her with the VP choice, then offer her a sweet little island in the Seychelles and a nice pouch of gold to disappear.  Instant Custom Candidate.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:59:20 PM EDT
[#31]
They better hide her in the basement.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:00:34 PM EDT
[#32]
[
Quoted:
Good.  Accelerate it.  Give her 75 in the Senate and 350 in the House.  Pack the court with 12 more extreme lefties.

Let's settle it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#33]
She's a moron and she'll be worse than Biden when it comes to gaffes.  We'll see if that makes a difference because race and gender, of course.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:03:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Let's settle it.
View Quote

No thanks, the Senate being approximately 50/50 is going to be the only thing saving this country from total immediate destruction.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#35]
The Dems sticking with her is literally throwing the election.  I don't see how she is a problem.

If she is. There wasn't really a chance anyway.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:11:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Pardon me if I don't participate in your DOOM thread.
View Quote

You already have! Loser! Haha
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Votes do not matter.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#39]
ANY dem is a REAL problem for any presidential election. They hold all of the cards. They control the media and government. They count the votes. They shape the narrative that gets into the ears and eyes of every American.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Harris may not even be the candidate.

All the puppetmasters need to do is "assist" her with the VP choice, then offer her a sweet little island in the Seychelles and a nice pouch of gold to disappear.  Instant Custom Candidate.
View Quote

It’s amazing some still actually think the individual politicians and candidates have any control at all at this level.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed.
Key here is how many of the deep state players back her?
Is the zuckerbuck machine going to throw $400 million at get out the vote?
My guess some of the DNC power brokers and vote manipulators are waiting for marching orders from Obama.
If KH wants to try and cut the Obamas out of the power pool ...she may not get all the tappering that it takes to win.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You can see your way out.
View Quote

I didn't know bootlicking for the old "take the guns first" pants shitter was some kind of loyalty test around here.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#43]
She's going to enjoy being the media darling. Trump needs to take a big chill pill every morning and night. Try not to be a big white male going after the "little princess"  but ultimately her record can destroy w. I think as objective as possible she has a 60:40 chance of winning - which is a better chance than any other dem they put up against him.

*ETA* hopefully she picks the lesbian from Minnesota
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I on't disagree OP. She's not just a real problem for Trump, she's a problem for the country. She's a f**king idiot, but our opponents don't care. Only remaining in power is important.
View Quote

And so many thought that we would never see the day.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
She dropped out of the Dem Primary in 2020 and didnt win a single delegate.  She is unintelligent and only has the Biden record to run on.

If Trump plays it smart like he has been, he will win.
View Quote

True but if there’s one thing the dems do correctly is line up in mass behind their candidates no matter how shitty they are. Meanwhile we have the never Trumper scourge in our ranks that would rather watch the world burn down around them than back President Trump
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I didn't know bootlicking for the old "take the guns first" pants shitter was some kind of loyalty test around here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Obviously, your tunnel-vision hatred of Trump totally obscures your view of the rest of the world.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:37:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Good.  I hope Trump loses.
View Quote

Just because you love and voted for one cunt, Whitmer, doesn't mean you need to love and vote for another cunt.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:39:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

lol

Obviously, your tunnel-vision hatred of Trump totally obscures your view of the rest of the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

I don't hate any politicians myself.

I just think some of them are goofier than others I guess.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#49]
The democrats really hate America making Kamalala Joe's replacement.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:44:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I get tired of people under-estimating Harris as a candidate.  It's not her you have to worry about; it's the DNC and the media that are carefully crafting the IMAGE of that candidate so idiots will feel warm and fuzzy and vote for her. We know she is stupid. We know she's a phony. We know she is a commie.  Most people don't pay enough attention to even consider such things . . . because again . . . people are stupid

Nobody in history ever regretted over-estimating an opponent.
View Quote
+1

I know she is an empty suit and I cringe hearing her speak. But never underestimate your opponent. Too many posts on X and other forums dismissing her as a viable candidate. Well she is viable because she is the candidate and just having the "D" after her name on the Presidential line will garner her votes. I hope Elon comes through on his $45m/month pledge and the Republicans step up their game on implementing the same vote tactics the Democrats exploited so well in 2020. Would be interesting to see a huge dead voter turnout overwhelmingly vote red for a change
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top