Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:51:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Listening to her speak in Milwaukee right now at a campaign event and, I am inclined to agree that she may be a bigger problem than many are thinking.

She actually sounds articulate, the crowd is fired up and chanting for her, and she is laying out a case attacking Trump for being a predator and fraudster that many on the left are going to eat up hook, line, and sinker. She is speaking with a swagger and presence I've never seen out of her before, very obama-esque. If she is able to maintain what I'm seeing today throughout the campaign (which remains to be seen obviously) she could be a lot more dangerous than anticipated
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:52:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
“Before I was elected as vice president, before I was elected a United States senator, I was the elected attorney general of California. And before that I was a courtroom prosecutor. In those roles I took on perpetrators of all kinds,” Harris told staffers at her campaign’s offices in Wilmington, Delaware. “Predators who abused women. Fraudsters who ripped off consumers. Cheaters who broke the rules for their own gain. So hear me when I say: I know Donald Trump's type.”

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/07/22/kamala-harris-campaign-biden-drop-out/harris-knows-trumps-ty-00170532

====

You may not agree with it or want to hear it, but that’s a solid body blow that will resonate with independents and women. That’s a sample of one, but Trump will be in trouble if she connects like that on a regular basis.
View Quote

What hogwash. Women know when other women are bullshitting. And, they know she doesn't have a single actual accomplishment to her name. Cackles is a moron and isn't winning anybody over.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#3]
All of these fucking doomers lol

Kamala isn't winning anything. She is a sacrificial lamb for the Democratic party because they know 2024 is lost. They will regroup for the mid terms and 2028 and in the meantime they're going to try and prop up a replacement, the next Obama.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Listening to her speak in Milwaukee right now at a campaign event and, I am inclined to agree that she may be a bigger problem than many are thinking.

She actually sounds articulate, the crowd is fired up and chanting for her, and she is laying out a case attacking Trump for being a predator and fraudster that many on the left are going to eat up hook, line, and sinker. She is speaking with a swagger and presence I've never seen out of her before, very obama-esque. If she is able to maintain what I'm seeing today throughout the campaign (which remains to be seen obviously) she could be a lot more dangerous than anticipated
View Quote

Thanks for that report.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What hogwash. Women know when other women are bullshitting. And, they know she doesn't have a single actual accomplishment to her name. Cackles is a moron and isn't winning anybody over.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“Before I was elected as vice president, before I was elected a United States senator, I was the elected attorney general of California. And before that I was a courtroom prosecutor. In those roles I took on perpetrators of all kinds,” Harris told staffers at her campaign’s offices in Wilmington, Delaware. “Predators who abused women. Fraudsters who ripped off consumers. Cheaters who broke the rules for their own gain. So hear me when I say: I know Donald Trump's type.”

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/07/22/kamala-harris-campaign-biden-drop-out/harris-knows-trumps-ty-00170532

====

You may not agree with it or want to hear it, but that’s a solid body blow that will resonate with independents and women. That’s a sample of one, but Trump will be in trouble if she connects like that on a regular basis.

Based on the reaction from the crowd when she said that exact thing today I'd have to disagree. She had to stop speaking because they were changing her name after that line
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll talk you off the ledge. Turn off your fucking TV, and stop participating in a system designed to manipulate and destroy you.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

First woman president.
Not Trump.

Those are two very powerful things.
View Quote

How did that work out in 2016 for a much smarter woman?  
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 2:58:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

that's basically what I'm saying
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:00:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't come in here with inconvenient truths! We need to live with our heads in the sand and pretend this is already in the bag!
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Kamala isn't winning anything. She is a sacrificial lamb for the Democratic party because they know 2024 is lost. They will regroup for the mid terms and 2028 and in the meantime they're going to try and prop up a replacement, the next Obama.

View Quote

I hope you are correct, but women and blacks and young folks are happy.  It was said here that neither Obama nor Biden would win their elections.  Hmmm.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:02:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then literally anyone would be a problem for trump then.  They could grab a homeless person tomorrow and come out with the same.

If you have a right leaning slant in your policy beliefs you have no choice either way.

So what is the point of focusing on this?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Man some of you really let the liberal media sway you. That cackling cunt isn’t winning.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't hate any politicians myself.

I just think some of them are goofier than others I guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can see your way out.

I didn't know bootlicking for the old "take the guns first" pants shitter was some kind of loyalty test around here.

lol

Obviously, your tunnel-vision hatred of Trump totally obscures your view of the rest of the world.

I don't hate any politicians myself.

I just think some of them are goofier than others I guess.

Well, they hate you.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Talk me off a ledge here, using facts and analysis because I think she just could win.
She's got the right combination of DEI descriptors, sass, media backing, money (Reported to have raised $81 million in 24 hours), rapidly coalescing support amongst her base, and she
This is troubling to me, guys  Polling hasn't really caught up with the gravity of the situation yet, and she's got all of the momentum from the DNC coming up and then coming straight off of that, its full on into campaign mode.

Talk me off the ledge.
View Quote

OK, first, please; Stop Panicking!!!

Monetarily speaking, our Nation is already lost.   The Debt will increase, your dollar value will decrease, exponentially.

Culturally, Demographically, Morally and Sociologically; what we all knew as “America”, has already been dismantled by the Media, Mass immigration, and good old human frailty.

The Democrats (or their masters) control virtually all forms of the propaganda sphere.    This is no small thing.     They don’t just control behavior.   They control Thought.  Emotions.  Mindset.  

If Trump manages to squeak by, Good!       We’ll get a reprieve on the final reckoning, and a chance, perhaps, to turn things around.

If he doesn’t; the same people who controlled Biden, will control Kamala.    Many bad things will happen, but bad things will happen, regardless.

I’m just so tired of everyone folding up in panic at every small setback or potential threat.    Hope it helps.  
Band of Brothers-Speirs' "Hopeless War" Speech

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:05:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Then literally anyone would be a problem for trump then.  They could grab a homeless person tomorrow and come out with the same.

If you have a right leaning slant in your policy beliefs you have no choice either way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prevent complacency in voters? People start hearing/thinking kamala isn't an issue and they start thinking they really don't need to vote because "landslide"
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:05:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

====

Hell, he admitted he voted for Biden/Harris due to integrity.  That speaks for itself.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't underestimate all of the idiots that will vote for her.....because she's a "black woman"...and because "not Trump".

Women will vote for her...because she's a woman.  

And plenty of idiots will vote for her because after getting bombarded with hit media stories on her...they will be brainwashed.

And don't forget all the "not Trump" votes.

Yes....I think there is a good possibility that she will win.

Oh...and don't forget to throw all the fraud in on top of that.......

Hillary didn't win because at that time, there were hardly any "no Trump" votes....everyone pretty much loved him at that point.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:07:14 PM EDT
[#19]
We will see.  The campaign is re energized now because she took over.  But what the hell did she do for the last 3.5 years?  She strikes me as lazy (in addition to stupid).
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:08:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Don't come in here with inconvenient truths! We need to live with our heads in the sand and pretend this is already in the bag!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No offense to either of you but I don't get this take.

They could literally run no one in this election.  I'm still going to show up and vote.

I'm sure almost everyone one who does vote still will.

So why do we care if the left can be tricked into thinking Kamala is a viable choice.

"she's going to be hard to beat because the left will unite behind her".

That's the nature of politics in the country.  The left will unite behind literally anything.

I doubt anyone that's voting or active in politics is just going to stop and go home because the left decided to give up. If they did it would mean that don't really feel strongly about the things they say they do.

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:09:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Man some of you really let the liberal media sway you. That cackling cunt isn’t winning.
View Quote

I couldn't tell you what the liberal media has said about her, don't watch or listen. But I did just listen to part of her speech myself and I can say that was way more energy than I've ever seen/heard at a Biden rally, she sounded nothing like the idiot that she has in the past, and she very much laid out an argument against Trump that I could absolutely see resonsting with people (especially women in the middle) that didn't like Trump or biden
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:10:12 PM EDT
[#22]
First Prediction of RCP, seems kinda optimistic, but I'm hopeful.  I've given up on thinking about this to much but the last couple of weeks has got my attention.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:12:31 PM EDT
[#23]
She knowsTrump’s type, huh? We know her type. Seems likely to be a dick gobbling ho if the theories already presented have any merit. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Prevent complacency in voters? People start hearing/thinking kamala isn't an issue and they start thinking they really don't need to vote because "landslide"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But who's doing that.  I don't know anyone who actually votes who is swayed by this stuff.  Nowhere has anyone even remotely said in any political discussion to me.

"We have this in the bag I don't need to even show up"

People who do aren't involved in the conversation if they even vote.  That show up if at all on the day and make their choice on a whim.

And anyone who claims to be on the right but needs this much convincing. I'm doubtful this conversation would even be fruitful for them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:23:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
OP, take a second, and ask yourself to reflect upon the following mantra:

"What can be...

Unburdened by what has been".
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:31:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Did anyone tell OP he's got it all wrong?
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Agreed.
Key here is how many of the deep state players back her?
Is the zuckerbuck machine going to throw $400 million at get out the vote?
My guess some of the DNC power brokers and vote manipulators are waiting for marching orders from Obama.
If KH wants to try and cut the Obamas out of the power pool ...she may not get all the tappering that it takes to win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no way she wins an honest election.

Agreed.
Key here is how many of the deep state players back her?
Is the zuckerbuck machine going to throw $400 million at get out the vote?
My guess some of the DNC power brokers and vote manipulators are waiting for marching orders from Obama.
If KH wants to try and cut the Obamas out of the power pool ...she may not get all the tappering that it takes to win.

Given that the Zuck said publicly that Trump's raised fist was one of the most "badass things" he'd ever seen, I think he's going to largely sit this one out. Besides, there's one state that declared that kind of money illegal.

A lot of people with money have taken it on the chin with Xiden's policies during his term and she's part of that problem.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:36:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Some people are just prone to believing propaganda.

There is a massive MSM media positive push for FKH right now.  It reminds me of Obama. My YT feed was full of it.  

The democrats have spent the last 4 weeks planning all of this.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:40:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Again...

Remember that she is Biden's Vice President and will likely remain in that position until January 20.

All she needs to be asked is:  "Madam Vice President, which of the Biden/Harris Administration policies do you oppose?"

She owns ALL of Biden's failures.
View Quote

And it's a funny thing that almost none of the PR photos that the Xiden folks put out have her in any of those "important" meetings that Sleepy Joe was handling so "adeptly". Which means she wasn't involved in anything of substance the entire time.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#31]
I wish all of you folks would just calm the fuck down. She's weak as fuck.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Latest models show the general went from Trump by +2 to Harris by +2

She is not longer the underdog in this race, it's Trump.  The sooner everybody recognizes that the better, there is plenty of time to turn things back in Trump's favor.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:08:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

More appearances than FJB, she has some charisma, and punches women, black, Asian buttons and not FJB.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:13:03 PM EDT
[#34]
A lot of people I talk to aren't as fired up about a statist gig government faux church agenda as this place thinks.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:13:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I wish all of you folks would just calm the fuck down. She's weak as fuck.
View Quote

Weak AF people with losing mentalities.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Latest models show the general went from Trump by +2 to Harris by +2

She is not longer the underdog in this race, it's Trump.  The sooner everybody recognizes that the better, there is plenty of time to turn things back in Trump's favor.
View Quote

Not sure whose models you are referring to but most of the models are showing Trump with a comfortable lead (+6 depending on which one). That being said, we can't sit back and be a spectator. We have to get engaged and stay engaged thru the election.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:19:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

When was the last honest election is a good question
View Quote

Certainly prior to 1987. Once the 3 foreign owned companies took control of 99.999% of the country with electronic voting machines. There was a documentary made by HBO in 2007 called "hacking democracy". It's well worth a watch as the fraud is much easier today than even then. Funny how HBO delisted it in 2020 as it was a bit problematic.

The 3 companies are:

Dominion
ES&S
Smartmatic

Dig a little deeper and all these companies are owned and run by foreign nationals. If they aren't foreign outright. I believe Dominion is Canadian, Smartmatic is Israeli, and ES&S is "supposed" to be US based.

Btw, these same companies have been involved with the most corrupt elections like in Venezuela and have worked closely with dictatorships. Make no mistake. Unless we go back to paper ballots, in person voting, and hand counting in front of LARGE groups. There will be no fair elections.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Its so nice to see all the lib influencers here on this site. It's nice to know people care.

"If he's a good hitter, then why doesn't he hit good?"
Moneyball. Brad Pitt movie. True story about Billy Beane and the Oakland A's.

Given kamala's pathetic performance in the 2020 campaign process and her rather nonexistent record as VP, just what successes is she going to run on?
Besides. If there's enough stupid MF'ers in this Country to put her in the WH despite having her practically shoved down their throats (pun DEFINITELY intended) and all the other crap these people put us through the last eight years, then they deserve what comes next.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:25:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Not sure whose models you are referring to but most of the models are showing Trump with a comfortable lead (+6 depending on which one). That being said, we can't sit back and be a spectator. We have to get engaged and stay engaged thru the election.
View Quote

He saw the headline on Drudge.  Drudge has been TDS for the last 6 years.

Drudge references Reuters/IPSOS.  It is one poll.  https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls/election

There is also a mega propaganda push for Harris going on right now.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Don't get complacent.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:26:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I never had any doubt that that it would be a hard fight for Trump. Even if it was Biden.

This country as a whole is more left then most people here want to admit.

Remember the GOP has only won the popular vote once since and including 1992. Yes I know elections are not decided by popular vote but it is a clue of the mentality of the country.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:27:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

====

I disagree with that. Absolutely she is winning some votes by sounding articulate and strong. Don't underestimate her and the communist party.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:30:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Given kamala's pathetic performance in the 2020 campaign process and here rather nonexistent record as VP, just what successes is she going to run on?
View Quote

She doesn't have to run on any successes.  You're thinking like a logical person who believes results matter

That's not true in politics.  Only image matters . . . that and whatever lies the media will concoct and blast to the masses 24/7
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Meant to post this here but accidentally posted somewhere else :

they will put a front for her to make it look as if she is kicking a$$. The support from media, corporations ect will make it look that way in order to sway votes and communicate doom and gloom so you all can cave and lose hope.The solution? Simple, don’t believe everything you see on TV, keep calm and carry on.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:35:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Talk me off a ledge here, using facts and analysis because I think she just could win.
View Quote

Democrats are a religion, an evangelical, televangelized, fundamentalist religion.
Sacraments include having an EV,  having a trans child, etc.

It's a spiritual thing. Ignoring Biden's obvious frailties was a testament to the strength of their faith (as is calling a fat guy with a beard, a woman). The more absurd the better in that regard.
They aren't upset because it's reality, they're upset because they couldn't hide it, the normies saw, the polling cratered.

They will say/do ANYTHING to keep their choice in Pope (it's a .gov worship religion, remember that), and that includes vote for anyone they nominate. Anyone. By any process.

The dems, with their perpetually asspained cheerleaders in the media, ALWAYS have a fighting chance in any election.

She's got the right combination of DEI descriptors, sass, media backing, money (Reported to have raised $81 million in 24 hours), rapidly coalescing support amongst her base,
View Quote

IMHO buckle up and prepare for shock-polling and a multi-month demoralization campaign. If she looks bad in the internals, they will swap her for someone else at the convention IMHO, and run the same playbook.
The media's job is to upset you, don't let them.

and she could appeal very easily to the independents that were saying they didn't like either candidate (Trump or Biden). Now, one of those is gone and she bests Trump on age by 19 years.
View Quote

Yep. I preferred another candidate for this reason, BUT, boomers are, IIRC still the biggest voting block. The YouthTM thing plays well with democrats who watched how ancient Brandon looked for 3.5 years, they will run with that.

Her VP running mate will undoubtedly be from a swing state (Right now looking like Mark Kelly)
View Quote

Odds are, will be a swing state.
Reality is, fake moderate or not we are getting the dumbocrat program.
High taxes, crime, migrants, inflation - the Commiefornia program brought nationwide the way Brandon has for the past few years.

and she could push Trump's buttons on the trail and in a debate and get him to lash out.
View Quote

TBH I think he's not threatened by her to the point of dismissal and disrespect

"Folks she's a total lightweight" he's probably saying in private.

She has no real talent at all, she wasn't getting votes in her own party. A best case scenario IMHO would be for her to poll close enough to get the nod at the convention, and get exposed shortly after.

I'm not saying he has no chance now but this is a very hairy situation.
View Quote

The situation was hairy even with Brandon. They are shameless.

Say what you will about her cackling and history climbing ladders by imitating a Hoover.
The "Unity" message that Trump and the RNC and everyone was trying to push will have a hard time holding up if Trump or his surrogates or PAC's are out there calling her "Heels Up" or worse.
View Quote

We don't have perfect choices, we only have the choices in front of us.
If you high-road too hard, you do a Mitt Romney 2012.
If you go too low, it's a problem. (But that's never hurt the democrats, has it. Yeah.)

This is troubling to me, guys.

Polling hasn't really caught up with the gravity of the situation yet, and she's got all of the momentum from the DNC coming up
View Quote

Prepare for 40 articles dropping on the same day about the "BounceTM" she's going to get from the convention. Bet on it.

and then coming straight off of that, its full on into campaign mode.

Talk me off the ledge.
View Quote

Their job is to demoralize you, don't let em win or make it easier for them
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:35:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Working in the state capitol of Pa today, I saw dozens of organized groups walking around the hood with clipboards doing their get out to vote thing.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

IPSOS/Reuters has been polling Trump VS Kamala since before Joe dropped out.  Don't fall victim to hubris, that's how we lose elections...

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/harris-leads-trump-44-42-us-presidential-race-reutersipsos-poll-finds-2024-07-23/
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#48]
How long has Kamala Harris known about Joe Binden's senility and what lies has she told to hide the truth from the American people?

I want her IMPEACHED.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#49]
They'll run on two things:

1. Trump hate.
2. Abortion.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 4:51:34 PM EDT
[#50]
I can't wait until they come up with their first bogus pole showing Cumala winning by 87 points. The N_Ts, Share_Blue shills and weak-minded people here are going to lose their minds. As others have said stay focused, stay engaged act like we're 10 points down.

I need to dial back my ARF consumption until after November.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top