Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What is the book? Sounds like it might not be out yet?
View Quote

@wyomingnick
It's not out. No idea what the title is going to be. I believe (like the documentary previously) there are some legal things to work through. I am eagerly awaiting more info on it, it sounds like it is going to be very interesting. Not grand strategy or anything like that, but more a front line in the trenches soldier's view of the war.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:09:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah I have a hard time believing anything is cut and dried over there considering how we helped them overthrow their government to get one more friendly to us, lol the globalists I mean, in place. Now the drums of war keep beating as our own nation disintegrates around us.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just be careful on who you support. Not sure Ukraine is all that great. I mean, America is now the baddie. Those countries who have declared war on their own citizens (UK, Austrailia, Canada, USA, etc). Certainly all of these countries that I just mentioned have been co-opted by the globalists. Are NATO the good guys anymore? What kind of dealings went on with the Biden family and Ukraine. Remember the color revolution that happened in Ukraine? The globalists took that place over. It is Russia who refuses to bend the knee to Klaus Schwabe and the WEF.

Yeah I have a hard time believing anything is cut and dried over there considering how we helped them overthrow their government to get one more friendly to us, lol the globalists I mean, in place. Now the drums of war keep beating as our own nation disintegrates around us.

LOL, you're responding to a Russian spewing the usual propaganda from the Russian government.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:13:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

LOL, you're responding to a Russian spewing the usual propaganda from the Russian government.
View Quote

Jen Psaki (WH press secretary) one week denying false flags exist and now saying Russia is going to do a false flag. Do we believe anything coming from the WH at this point? The whole Obiden admin's boogieman is Russia.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks, missed it.

Looks like just FB and I dumped them already. [/url]
View Quote

It's not facebook related, I just posted a link to driver's public facebook profile where you can see pictures of what they fund.  There are various ways to load money on their card (how things work in Ukraine) or I send by money have have a relative deposit it.  

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Barry kind of made it happen down part of this path.  He went there and talked them into destroying a lot of their stockpiles of soviet arms, with the promise the US would protect them.  Before he was president. Dumbfuckers listened to him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not our problem.

Tired of funding other countries that refuse to defend themselves. Don't want invaded? Spend your godamned money on a military already.

Barry kind of made it happen down part of this path.  He went there and talked them into destroying a lot of their stockpiles of soviet arms, with the promise the US would protect them.  Before he was president. Dumbfuckers listened to him.

This.  We're not really in a position to protect Ukraine, but the west did talk them into giving up their nukes, which in the long run was a really bad idea for them, given that the US is a shit ally and wholly untrustworthy.

I like Ukrainians and wish them the best, and understand their beef (putting it mildly) with Russia, but they picked a bad horse to bet on.

Quoted:

Honestly, I think all of history is like that.  It is often ignored until it is right in your face.  

The big reason why the Holocaust became such an issue for us is because out soldiers saw it, experienced first hand the atrocities of the Nazi party.  

We are ignorant of things until they affect us directly.

The holocaust gets a ton of airtime in schools because commies run the schools and (1) they're still butthurt at Hitler for turning on them first and (2) it draws attention from commie genocides.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Jen Psaki (WH press secretary) one week denying false flags exist and now saying Russia is going to do a false flag. Do we believe anything coming from the WH at this point? The whole Obiden admin's boogieman is Russia.
View Quote

Not to mention USA government has been doing false flags against its own citizens for some time now. Jan. 6, Patriot Front march in DC, Virginia election right wing false flag demonstration who all turned out to be DNC operatives, Jan. 6 remembrance gathering, DC truck guy with bombs, etc.

Edit: also Charlottesville and most probably Mandalay Bay
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:21:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Anti-Tank Weapons for Ukraine: Bring up the NLAW

Vid on the NLAWs that just got to Ukraine.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:22:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

Not to mention USA government has been doing false flags against its own citizens for some time now. Jan. 6, Patriot Front march in DC, Virginia election right wing false flag demonstration who all turned out to be DNC operatives, Jan. 6 remembrance gathering, DC truck guy with bombs, etc.

Edit: also Charlottesville and most probably Mandalay Bay
View Quote

Lol just because we don't like Jen doesn't give you credibility.

You've made several mistakes in your post a native American English speaker would not make. I'm not going to point them out because I don't want you to learn from them.

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:25:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHZ_qfuEKRY
View Quote

That'll put the hurt on some r00ski armor
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You've made several mistakes in your post a native American English speaker would not make. I'm not going to point them out because I don't want you to learn from them.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/425212/1629523773534-2225728.jpg
View Quote

????? ?????????? ??????? ?????????!
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

My son worked with swarms in college.   "Angel Has Fallen" seemed pretty out of this world in the reality sense......until he told me it was already happening.   He now works for Raytheon and can't tell me anything.   Very scary tech.
View Quote
Raytheon will be exhibiting some of their tech at an upcoming trade show. I'm sure it will be limited info and capabilities discussed are reduced from actual also but just with what they've released publicly is info on their product having 150 drone swarms controlled by a single individual...
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Raytheon will be exhibiting some of their tech at an upcoming trade show. I'm sure it will be limited info and capabilities discussed are reduced from actual also but just with what they've released publicly is info on their product having 150 drone swarms controlled by a single individual...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My son worked with swarms in college.   "Angel Has Fallen" seemed pretty out of this world in the reality sense......until he told me it was already happening.   He now works for Raytheon and can't tell me anything.   Very scary tech.

Swarms of smaller drones was a thing in the EW world back in 2007  if not a bit earlier if that tells you anything.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:37:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit I never met a Biden supporter.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:41:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just be careful on who you support. Not sure Ukraine is all that great. I mean, America is now the baddie. Those countries who have declared war on their own citizens (UK, Austrailia, Canada, USA, etc). Certainly all of these countries that I just mentioned have been co-opted by the globalists. Are NATO the good guys anymore? What kind of dealings went on with the Biden family and Ukraine. Remember the color revolution that happened in Ukraine? The globalists took that place over. It is Russia who refuses to bend the knee to Klaus Schwabe and the WEF.
View Quote

There is only bad and worse when it comes to governments.  

I don’t know what to think.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:42:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel great shame.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem with that is that it makes you vulnerable to what Russians like this guy are saying.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Whiskers btfo
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:52:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:52:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That'll put the hurt on some r00ski armor
View Quote

Appears to be a Javelin capability in a Dragon size with an option to mount an mini ACOG.
I like it.
ETA: there were Javelins that we sent previously, and the Lithuanians are sending more ATGM stuff.
Not sure about total numbers, and whatever they are they need more, but it could definitely give Vlad a bloody nose.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:53:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The problem with that is that it makes you vulnerable to what Russians like this guy are saying.
View Quote

In America, wrong is right- up is down- bad is good. Our government is corrupt to the core because they have been taken over by the globalists. How do you guys not see this? We have a sitting president who is illegitimate and stole the election, nobody voted for him. We have sitting congressmen and senate who are worth millions yet only make like $100k/year. Parts of NY, CA, IL, ect are being turned into dumpsters and the people that live in those places keep voting those people in? Yeah BS. AGs set up a revolving door for career criminals to start a culture war. Face it, America has been co-opted.

It is only going to get worse as CIA and FBI and justice systems turn to wokeness and CRT (as evidenced in their job adverts). Until 2020 gets fixed, there is no future. Alex Jones just threw in the towel and said it is over for America (and he has been fighting the globalists for his whole career).

Putin is the only one spewing sense in this f***ed up world.

Edit: Adding the American government hates you and has declared war on you. You are deemed a domestic terrorist
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Wow, that is impressively accurate.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:56:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he’s saying is true. Apparently you haven’t done much reading on Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum. It’s a grand plan to reset the world. Hence Biden’s Build Back Better slogan. A pandemic was mentioned as one key to putting the plan in motion. Sounds tinfoily but look at how western countries like Australia are treating their citizens and destroying their economies and it becomes much more clear. There’s a lot of pieces in play in the world besides picking sides between Russia and Ukraine.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, you just confirmed what he is saying.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

In America, wrong is right- up is down- bad is good. Our government is corrupt to the core because they have been taken over by the globalists. How do you guys not see this? We have a sitting president who is illegitimate and stole the election, nobody voted for him. We have sitting congressmen and senate who are worth millions yet only make like $100k/year. Parts of NY, CA, IL, ect are being turned into dumpsters and the people that live in those places keep voting those people in? Yeah BS. AGs set up a revolving door for career criminals to start a culture war. Face it, America has been co-opted.

It is only going to get worse as CIA and FBI and justice systems turn to wokeness and CRT (as evidenced in their job adverts). Until 2020 gets fixed, there is no future. Alex Jones just threw in the towel and said it is over for America (and he has been fighting the globalists for his whole career).

View Quote

Yes, USA very bad. All hail Father Putin and motherland, am I right comrade?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 1:59:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

MICRO DRONES KILLER ARMS ROBOTS - AUTONOMOUS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE - WARNING !!
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tell me where he is wrong in this:

'Mother is Mother': Woke World was inevitable to spread - Putin
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Edit: Adding the American government hates you and has declared war on you. You are deemed a domestic terrorist
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably the most obvious case of how foreign powers use propaganda to sow discontent and anger in America between groups that I've ever seen.  Sergei, please go back to boss and ask for retraining in subtlety art so you are not so easily found out. Ask that alternate troll Yuri be given assignment until skill improves to minimum GD level.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:09:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Probably the most obvious case of how foreign powers use propaganda to sow discontent and anger in America between groups that I've ever seen.  Sergei, please go back to boss and ask for retraining in subtlety art so you are not so easily found out. Ask that alternate troll Yuri be given assignment until skill improves to minimum GD level.
View Quote

Shhhhh, go back to sleep. Your government loves you. Take the shot. Get the covid pass.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#30]
I was talking with a local last week and he was telling me about work he's been doing on the front and how he's developing some interesting things with cooperation of the government.  He's aerospace trained but working in IT to pay the bills so I asked if I could tag along to witness their next "testing", assuming things don't kick off now.  He laughed at me and said that the Ukrainians are doing many things against the Russians that nobody's talking about.  I want to believe him.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:15:00 PM EDT
[#31]

What is the US Cav book with Russian lettering?

Please @ if you know. It's likely to get buried in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#32]
I like those dudes, even bought a nifty hat.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHZ_qfuEKRY
View Quote
Somewhere said UK shipped 1000 NLAWS
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:18:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Somewhere said UK shipped 1000 NLAWS
View Quote

Might have been me earlier.
One estimate based on pallet load size and number of pallets for the group of C17s Monday was 1080. That assumes uniform loading in all the C17s.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What part of the quote above by Headlice is inaccurate?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:22:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Good grief.  Your last two sentences, I said the same last week.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:35:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
Good point.  I feel the same way at times.  If we do not introspect ourselves frequently, how can we be sure that we are not being used as tools?
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Shhhhh, go back to sleep. Your government loves you. Take the shot. Get the covid pass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would like to speak to your supervisor at the SVR to provide feedback on the level of service you are providing us.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:37:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have no idea who that is I replied to, but if you are just swallowing all the pro war propaganda coming out then hey, you do you.  We were part of their overthrow of their admittedly pro-Moscow government in 2014?  We had Barry's State Department balls deep in that operation.  Not my concern though. There is nothing in Ukraine that I am remotely willing to sacrifice anything for, much less ask someone else to go fight there.  But I keep hearing the cries of "Russia bad (this is true) and Ukraine good (doubtful) so lets get ready for more foreign warring!"  Fuck that.  As I watch my southern border collapse and my government embrace lawlessness and Marxism the fate of Ukraine is pretty low on my list of concerns.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:42:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:46:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I have no idea who that is I replied to, but if you are just swallowing all the pro war propaganda coming out then hey, you do you.  We were part of their overthrow of their admittedly pro-Moscow government in 2014?  We had Barry's State Department balls deep in that operation.  Not my concern though. There is nothing in Ukraine that I am remotely willing to sacrifice anything for, much less ask someone else to go fight there.  But I keep hearing the cries of "Russia bad (this is true) and Ukraine good (doubtful) so lets get ready for more foreign warring!"  Fuck that.  As I watch my southern border collapse and my government embrace lawlessness and Marxism the fate of Ukraine is pretty low on my list of concerns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would agree that categorizing Ukraine as "good" might be unwarranted, but they haven't invaded Russia recently.

Russia has invaded Ukraine recently.

It's pretty obvious who is the aggressor in this conflict. Pretending that Russia is some stalwart anti-globalist hold out is silly.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:47:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's not facebook related, I just posted a link to driver's public facebook profile where you can see pictures of what they fund.  There are various ways to load money on their card (how things work in Ukraine) or I send by money have have a relative deposit it.  

View Quote
Yea, that seems a lot better than trying to ship goods unless it's stuff they just can't get.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:48:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Tagarooski.
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:49:34 PM EDT
[#46]
I thought it was a shop at first. Nope, it's real.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/national-security-daily/2022/01/18/psaki-russia-could-at-any-point-launch-an-attack-in-ukraine-495761

Attachment Attached File

In other news, get your Jab! Brought to you by Pfizer
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm just here for the updates

- Clint
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#48]

I lol'd
Link Posted: 1/19/2022 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What is the US Cav book with Russian lettering?

Please @ if you know. It's likely to get buried in this thread.
View Quote

@302w

Just a copy of this

Link Posted: 1/19/2022 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I like those dudes, even bought a nifty hat.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145430/20220119_125410_jpg-2246160.JPG
View Quote

Nice. I have the blue F dodgers style cap from them when they raised money for Andy’s memorial fund.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top