Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:55:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Be gentle, take your time, and expect minor differences. A 2nd degree tear or episiotomy should be well healed after 10 weeks, and sex is usually greenlighted after 6 weeks. She's going to be a little tender, though.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't think that's usually the case.  Particularly if they breastfeed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
cover your shit up, women are SUPER fertile after having a baby.

Trust me, I know.

My 2 youngest are 367 days apart.
It is extremely the case.  
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thankfully, she's just as ready as I am.

Supposedly breastfeeding is a huge libido killer, but for her it's almost the exact opposite. Not sure why?
View Quote
Breastfeeding always kept my wife randy.  And no, it doesnt really decrease her chances of getting pregnant while breastfeeding.

You did say it was her first, correct?  Also, how old is she?  As people age, their elasticity of skin decreases.  Younger mothers are able to have the skin around their midsection tighten up after childbirth and get rid of most birth stretch marks.  Not so much as they get older.

We've been married 19 years and have 9 children.  Yes, physical things change as you get older.  But dont dwell on that, you'll miss out on all the other things that will be occurring in your lives now with a baby on board!

Oh, and the most important part, make sure you have time for each other!  We sometimes get caught up in the parenting thing and forget that part.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#4]
1) Have lube ready just in case
2) Start by going down on her, and work it!  You want toget her to the point of "For the love of God PUT IT IN!"
3) Wait her out.  It's better ifshe comes to you and says "Dude, if you don't take me to bed and bang me silly tonight, you're a fag!"
4) If she's nursing, be prepared for her to let down at orgasm (hers, not yours.) It's funny - laugh. (afterward)
And...

5) Stop beating off.  After a while her vaj could be as big as the Chunnel and it will still feel like a visit to The Penile Holy Land.

That being said, afraid she's stretched out and it won't "feel the same?"  Oh FFS - she just had a baby.  YOUR baby. Men have been successfully fucking their women post-partum for a few hundred millennia now, with pretty good success.  The only difference is that, in your hind-brain, you won't be having sex with a girl/virgin/"pure" woman. Now your wife is definitely NOT those, as evidenced by the kid. Tell your hindbrain to STFU and evolve. Then turn around and beat that kitty like it owes you money, because it can take it - did you see what it just went through?  Dive in - the girl goo is fine!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I had a couple of friends in junior high school.  Brothers.  In the same grade.  Not twins.  Their birthdays were 9 months and two days apart.  Neither were premature.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a couple of friends in junior high school.  Brothers.  In the same grade.  Not twins.  Their birthdays were 9 months and two days apart.  Neither were premature.  
Irish twins?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Congrats! We're a few months ahead of you.

First time after the baby was exactly the same as before the baby.

But we had a c section so there's that
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You hve a beautiful wife and kid buddy.
View Quote
Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:05:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Be gentle, take your time, and expect minor differences. A 2nd degree tear or episiotomy should be well healed after 10 weeks, and sex is usually greenlighted after 6 weeks. She's going to be a little tender, though.
View Quote
Was hoping you'd chime in. Thanks for the tips and info. :)
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:07:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Breastfeeding always kept my wife randy.  And no, it doesnt really decrease her chances of getting pregnant while breastfeeding.

You did say it was her first, correct?  Also, how old is she?  As people age, their elasticity of skin decreases.  Younger mothers are able to have the skin around their midsection tighten up after childbirth and get rid of most birth stretch marks.  Not so much as they get older.

We've been married 19 years and have 9 children.  Yes, physical things change as you get older.  But dont dwell on that, you'll miss out on all the other things that will be occurring in your lives now with a baby on board!

Oh, and the most important part, make sure you have time for each other!  We sometimes get caught up in the parenting thing and forget that part.
View Quote
Haha, good to know she's not the only one horny while breastfeeding.

She's 27, and yes our first. Luckily she got no stretch marks, not even one. Still has some work to do on tightening up her midsection, but it's coming along.

Thanks for chiming in, and especially the part about not dwelling on it. I think that's important.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:11:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Did you watch your child being born?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Things may be a bit diff than they were (or not its person dependent) .  2.5 years out and things are now close to how they used to be.

They could have done a better stitch job.

KEGGLES do not forget the KEGGLES!

Tip:  Try differing positions.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Did you watch your child being born?
View Quote
Yessir. I actually was allowed to birth her. I pulled her out.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Things may be a bit diff than they were (or not its person dependent) .  2.5 years out and things are now close to how they used to be.

They could have done a better stitch job.

KEGGLES do not forget the KEGGLES!

Tip:  Try differing positions.
View Quote
Good to know the kegels help. She's been doing them religiously since the birth.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
1) Have lube ready just in case
2) Start by going down on her, and work it!  You want toget her to the point of "For the love of God PUT IT IN!"
3) Wait her out.  It's better ifshe comes to you and says "Dude, if you don't take me to bed and bang me silly tonight, you're a fag!"
4) If she's nursing, be prepared for her to let down at orgasm (hers, not yours.) It's funny - laugh. (afterward)
And...

5) Stop beating off.  After a while her vaj could be as big as the Chunnel and it will still feel like a visit to The Penile Holy Land.

That being said, afraid she's stretched out and it won't "feel the same?"  Oh FFS - she just had a baby.  YOUR baby. Men have been successfully fucking their women post-partum for a few hundred millennia now, with pretty good success.  The only difference is that, in your hind-brain, you won't be having sex with a girl/virgin/"pure" woman. Now your wife is definitely NOT those, as evidenced by the kid. Tell your hindbrain to STFU and evolve. Then turn around and beat that kitty like it owes you money, because it can take it - did you see what it just went through?  Dive in - the girl goo is fine!
View Quote
Haha all good tips, thanks man. And you're right, she birthed my child so I should cut her some slack to some extent.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:20:27 PM EDT
[#15]
C Section for the win back at in in under a week , maybe without Dr.s approval.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well, it has been 10 weeks now and I can't take it anymore. Wife has been on the "mini pill" for 2 weeks today, so it's time for some fun.

Honestly, I'm a little nervous. She had a "stage 2" tear which apparently isn't that bad. I've seen the healing, it looks mostly normal. But I'm still hesitant for some reason. Not to be too graphic, but before the baby she was uh....very tight. It was (being honest here) one of the things that made our sex life so great. She just had an amazing vagina.

Anyway, this is a serious thread about a serious topic. How did you first time after a kid go? Anything to watch out for? Were you disappointed because it felt differently? Did it feel just as good?

Fill me in and ease my mind, please.
View Quote

It will be fine. I watched shit happen that I can never unsee, but it was fine.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:20:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This guy knows what he's talking about.
View Quote
1000 yard stare.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:23:32 PM EDT
[#18]
We've had 2 and still have to be very generous with the lube. I was actually hoping for things to loosen up a tiny bit afterwards since it was such a tight fit before, but no joy.

People who say that it gets all streached out also think boobs feel like bags of sand- or their wife/gf/fuckbuddy has been supplementing with large toys

ETA: Wife never did kegals
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:25:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This should have been posted in Team, OP. That said, in *my* experience things were restored to normal.

What you're going to find out, quickly I might add, that sexy time will go on the back burner for a while. Baby needs to feed, baby needs changing, baby is fussy, "baby, I'm exhausted." The first year will be somewhat Zombie land for both you and the wife; sleep will become a priceless luxury.
View Quote
You're right. I honestly forget that the team section exists most of the time.

But thanks for chiming in. I will definitely put the baby first, she's most important. I'd never let the baby go without anything so that we could have our fun... I also know that you weren't saying I would, I'm just saying.

And boy do I know what you mean by zombie land. These past 10 weeks have literally been a blur. I can remember bits and pieces, but most of it feels like a lot of time on autopilot.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:25:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Thanks! A beautiful baby girl, 10 weeks as of today!

http://i.imgur.com/J5XAkZa.png?1
View Quote
Beautiful baby man. Congrats
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:28:31 PM EDT
[#21]
OP, complete oversight on my part, congrats on the two beautiful ladies in your life!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yessir. I actually was allowed to birth her. I pulled her out.
View Quote
Good for you, so did I.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:30:59 PM EDT
[#23]
My wife had cool doc's that gave her something called a husband stitch. 3 kids later it's tighter than new.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#24]
You should do something nice for her like shave your balls.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:41:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Well, it has been 10 weeks now and I can't take it anymore. Wife has been on the "mini pill" for 2 weeks today, so it's time for some fun.

Honestly, I'm a little nervous. She had a "stage 2" tear which apparently isn't that bad. I've seen the healing, it looks mostly normal. But I'm still hesitant for some reason. Not to be too graphic, but before the baby she was uh....very tight. It was (being honest here) one of the things that made our sex life so great. She just had an amazing vagina.

Anyway, this is a serious thread about a serious topic. How did you first time after a kid go? Anything to watch out for? Were you disappointed because it felt differently? Did it feel just as good?

Fill me in and ease my mind, please.
View Quote

The fuck it is. Grow up you're a father now.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Just run your fingers through his beard
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:46:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:49:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Up until about 6 months.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 Did you have intercourse while she was pregnant? 
Up until about 6 months.
Damn, dude. You missed out on the best parts, then :(
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#29]
I didn't catch the Bama/Clemson game... who won?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Get yourself a vat of coconut oil. A lesbian friend told me it is the best lube ever.
YES it is...
slick up your lady from the slit to the runp, then give her a sexy massage.

When she cant hold out any longer lube her, and yourself again.

The baloney pony will be good to her .
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:52:54 PM EDT
[#31]
OP, married 25+ years with 2 kids. Go slow. Everything will go back to normal. As one poster mentioned, the baby puts sex on the back burner at times. Anyway...congrats...
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Get yourself a vat of coconut oil. A lesbian friend told me it is the best lube ever.
YES it is...
slick up your lady from the slit to the runp, then give her a sexy massage.

When she cant hold out any longer lube her, and yourself again.

The baloney pony will be good to her .
View Quote
Now that's interesting. We're both on keto, which means I have a 2 gallon tub of coconut oil in the cabinet...
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#33]
3 pump chump.  It had been a while.  I was just happy to be back in it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:55:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Be ready for milk shower.... squeeze them hard they like that
View Quote
Tends to happen when she orgasms.  Caught me off guard the first time. 
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:56:02 PM EDT
[#35]
My first was a c section. I can't remember how long we waited.

The 2nd has the head the size (and hardness) of a bowling ball. Wife did it all natural. A few stitches and six weeks later we were back at it. She was still tender the first few times. No noticeable difference in looks or feel.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 3:57:07 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ive always heard that they are super fertile after a kid too.
My older brothers first two are back to back due to this
View Quote
Heed the words of a father; you can knock your woman up with just a dirty look right now. She's prolly more fertile than an Iowa cornfield in an April rain.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:02:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
cover your shit up, women are SUPER fertile after having a baby.

Trust me, I know.

My 2 youngest are 367 days apart.
View Quote
What took so long?

After a rough delivery the wife of one of my engineers told him "I never want to see you without your pants on again."

She had been adopted and had NO knowledge of her mothers delivery (often a good indicator) to go on.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thats right, after becoming a father, he can't enjoy sex with his wife anymore.... Grow up OP

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah fathers shouldn't do that sex stuff. That's for people without kids.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:11:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I didn't catch the Bama/Clemson game... who won?
View Quote
I quit watching football when I got out of college. Couldn't care less. Lol.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:13:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
My first was a c section. I can't remember how long we waited.

The 2nd has the head the size (and hardness) of a bowling ball. Wife did it all natural. A few stitches and six weeks later we were back at it. She was still tender the first few times. No noticeable difference in looks or feel.
View Quote
Thanks for chiming in man. That makes more than a few of you guys who said they couldn't tell a difference. That's encouraging!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That didn't take long..

http://i.imgur.com/7M4NF1W.jpg?1
View Quote
Pretty sure they were asking for pics of the stage 2 tear

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#43]
It's fuckin' pussy!

How bad can it be when it's attached to that hottie you posted a pic of??

Fuck...
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#44]
You have a beautiful wife and baby, OP...
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's fuckin' pussy!

How bad can it be when it's attached to that hottie you posted a pic of??

Fuck...
View Quote
So they all feel the same to you? It's all just fucking pussy right?
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You have a beautiful wife and baby, OP...
View Quote
Thanks man.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:18:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Have 8 children. Don't remember being out of the saddle more than a few days
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So they all feel the same to you? It's all just fucking pussy right?
View Quote
They don't all feel same, but in the quite extensive research I've done over the past 20 years...  I never encountered one that felt bad.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure you will look to GD for future parenting advice as well.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:11:33 AM EDT
[#50]
OP and others with fresh newborns.

Buy this for your wife RIGHT NOW.

My wife was a size 4 before our first kid and after the kid her hips expanded like almost all women do after childbirth and they stayed that way to were she was a size 6.  After our second child she used this as direct and is actually now a size 2!  This shit WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Buy it and if she bitches remind her that this is for HER not you as she will be MORE pissed as fuck once she misses this window and her body is not like it was before.

Engineered for extended wear and greater pelvic support, it has an anti slip strip inside belt to help keep it in position and wide width Velcro?.
   It also includes Hip Check measuring tape and a tracking chart.
   Shrinkx Hips works thanks to the hormone relaxin, which loosens pelvic joints and ligaments in preparation for childbirth.
   The relaxin then stays in the system up to eight weeks before pelvic joints and ligaments harden in place.
   Wearing Shrinkx Hips during this time provides constant pressure to help gently guide areas back to their pre-pregnancy position.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/ultra-shrinkx-hips/134254?skuId=18710889&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_baby_&product_id=18710889&adpos=1o1&creative=43742623309&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CIKBwZitkNQCFVW1wAodoXQJPw
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top