Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:16:29 AM EDT
[#1]
My wife was awesome I got BJs like every day for 3 weeks after out daughter was born.  That first time going back in didnt feel any different just took it easy until she said wtf you doing slam it
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:18:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Well, it has been 10 weeks now and I can't take it anymore. Wife has been on the "mini pill" for 2 weeks today, so it's time for some fun.

Honestly, I'm a little nervous. She had a "stage 2" tear which apparently isn't that bad. I've seen the healing, it looks mostly normal. But I'm still hesitant for some reason. Not to be too graphic, but before the baby she was uh....very tight. It was (being honest here) one of the things that made our sex life so great. She just had an amazing vagina.

Anyway, this is a serious thread about a serious topic. How did you first time after a kid go? Anything to watch out for? Were you disappointed because it felt differently? Did it feel just as good?

Fill me in and ease my mind, please.
View Quote

Might hurt hurt her for a round or two, then she'll be gtg.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:20:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP and others with fresh newborns.

Buy this for your wife RIGHT NOW.

https://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/BedBathandBeyond/189138134254c?$478$

My wife was a size 4 before our first kid and after the kid her hips expanded like almost all women do after childbirth and they stayed that way to were she was a size 6.  After our second child she used this as direct and is actually now a size 2!  This shit WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Buy it and if she bitches remind her that this is for HER not you as she will be MORE pissed as fuck once she misses this window and her body is not like it was before.

Engineered for extended wear and greater pelvic support, it has an anti slip strip inside belt to help keep it in position and wide width Velcro?.
   It also includes Hip Check measuring tape and a tracking chart.
   Shrinkx Hips works thanks to the hormone relaxin, which loosens pelvic joints and ligaments in preparation for childbirth.
   The relaxin then stays in the system up to eight weeks before pelvic joints and ligaments harden in place.
   Wearing Shrinkx Hips during this time provides constant pressure to help gently guide areas back to their pre-pregnancy position.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/ultra-shrinkx-hips/134254?skuId=18710889&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_baby_&product_id=18710889&adpos=1o1&creative=43742623309&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CIKBwZitkNQCFVW1wAodoXQJPw
View Quote
You spend a lot of nights on the couch don't you?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks! A beautiful baby girl, 10 weeks as of today!

http://i.imgur.com/J5XAkZa.png?1
View Quote
Beautiful man. Congrats. Miss my 3wk old niece 2 states away.

The vag will be awesome post kid. Enjoy.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:24:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, it has been 10 weeks now and I can't take it anymore. Wife has been on the "mini pill" for 2 weeks today, so it's time for some fun.

Honestly, I'm a little nervous. She had a "stage 2" tear which apparently isn't that bad. I've seen the healing, it looks mostly normal. But I'm still hesitant for some reason. Not to be too graphic, but before the baby she was uh....very tight. It was (being honest here) one of the things that made our sex life so great. She just had an amazing vagina.

Anyway, this is a serious thread about a serious topic. How did you first time after a kid go? Anything to watch out for? Were you disappointed because it felt differently? Did it feel just as good?

View Quote

Honestly, is it really going to matter after 2 1/2 months of jerking off?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:27:33 AM EDT
[#6]
... trick her into anal for a few weeks
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:28:25 AM EDT
[#7]
No offense or anything, but if my husband started a thread like this with very personal info and then posted my picture as well... Let's just say he'd have to worry more about his healing than mine. Seriously.

Maybe your wife doesn't care, I hope that is the case.

could turn into this
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You won't notice a bit of difference.

ETA: your wife is beautiful. Your little girl is as well.
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:30:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Methinks some of you little fellers don' t know the difference between tight and FULL!

Relax, it'll be fine.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Definitely not looser.  

My wife is still nice and tight after 4 kids.

It is different, but not in any appreciable or bad way.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:33:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thankfully, she's just as ready as I am.

Supposedly breastfeeding is a huge libido killer, but for her it's almost the exact opposite. Not sure why?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She'll let you know when she's ready.

No excuse/reason/line of bullshit you give her will make her want to have sex with you before she's ready.
Thankfully, she's just as ready as I am.

Supposedly breastfeeding is a huge libido killer, but for her it's almost the exact opposite. Not sure why?
Because God loves you?
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:34:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That didn't take long..

http://i.imgur.com/7M4NF1W.jpg?1
View Quote
Holy shit!  
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#13]
You won't notice a difference. My wife had 27 stitches, and that was just from the first time I hit it.

Kidding, I'm not equipped that well. She had 27 stitches for real, poor thing. She was tiny, she's still a size 2 at 45 years old. She'd been a gymnast up until her last couple of years at high school.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#14]
It'll be fine.

Am I getting this right? You guys haven't had sex for 5-1/2 months?

That's crazy. We can't even wait the recommended 6 weeks.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 12:14:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Congrats on the new baby OP.

Girl or Boy?

What a little cutie!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That didn't take long..

http://i.imgur.com/7M4NF1W.jpg?1
View Quote
 Whoa...nice! I hope you don't look anything like your avatar, she deserves better than that.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 3:58:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No offense or anything, but if my husband started a thread like this with very personal info and then posted my picture as well... Let's just say he'd have to worry more about his healing than mine. Seriously.

Maybe your wife doesn't care, I hope that is the case.

could turn into this
View Quote
Lol, she so doesn't care. Thanks though. :)
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 3:59:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Whoa...nice! I hope you don't look anything like your avatar, she deserves better than that.
View Quote
Haha no, that's not me in the avatar.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Last sex was when she was at 6 months pregnant, now 2.5 months later.

Shit if you make it even 87 seconds it would be surprising.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 3:38:54 PM EDT
[#20]
So, uhhh, update.

Everything is good to go. It felt different I think? But not loose by any means, still was amazing. It had been a while for both of us so needless to say it was great.

You fuckers have me paranoid about irish twins so I still haven't planted any seeds yet. She's been on the "mini pill" for almost a month now but I'm still paranoid thanks to you guys.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 3:45:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So, uhhh, update.

Everything is good to go. It felt different I think? But not loose by any means, still was amazing. It had been a while for both of us so needless to say it was great.

You fuckers have me paranoid about irish twins so I still haven't planted any seeds yet. She's been on the "mini pill" for almost a month now but I'm still paranoid thanks to you guys.
View Quote
Good for you and your wife... Welcome back.
Enjoy life and every little step your daughter makes.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 3:47:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Little sleep, very rewarding!
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 3:49:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Absolutely beautiful little girl.  Congrats man!

Unrelated to the topic at hand, but truly enjoy the time with your new family.  It goes way to quick.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Seriously though, it will be fine. Vaginas are marvelous things.
View Quote
Especially valid opinion after you've just  watched a kid crawl out of one...
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 3:54:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Lots of piston slap with massive blow by.   Just look at the size of your kid and then look at your cock, you can't hurt that pussy anymore.
It might feel like old time for the first 5 to 10 strokes but after that piston slap and blow by.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:04:15 PM EDT
[#26]
I was pretty gentle for quite a while
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Just take it easy for a while if she hurts.
My wife has breastfed exclusively all 8 of our children for the first year. She does not get fertile until after they start on baby foods which is about 14-16 months. All our kids are roughly 2 years apart. No birth control or pulling out ever. Breastfeeding is natures way of child spacing.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#28]
First time......fast.....but ready to go for second time almost immediately
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:18:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

We had a saying in college, "it was like a warm glass of water and you don't touch a side".
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:22:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
cover your shit up, women are SUPER fertile after having a baby.

Trust me, I know.

My 2 youngest are 367 days apart.
View Quote
Mine are 10.5 months apart.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#31]
THANKFULLY all three of mine were born via c-section.  Wife wasn't too happy as she felt 'cheated'

I so miss playing with lactating boobies.  Wife went from A's to very heavy C's and they were AWESOME.  Of course the little bastards sucked all of the life outta them.

You might have to take it easy for a while yet, lube will be your friend.  

Just wait until the little one decides he/she wants mom every couple of hours.  Sex will be the furthest thing from your wife's mind
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Just take it slow and gentle. After our first, I'd have to say sack time was even better after she was healed up, but it was so good she was pregnant again in no time. Immediately after our second baby was born, my wife developed a hematoma down there and had to have surgery/have it stitched and packed...It took a long time for her to heal and she's still tender sometimes even after 5 months. There is a noticeable difference now due to, I'm guessing, a little scar tissue, but she can squirt now so...
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Lots of foreplay, go easy, have some lube handy if needed, and I let mine get on top from the get go and let her control it...seemed to work good the first few times...and yes they are fertile as hell, mine got preg within a few weeks..unfortunately about 8 weeks later she slipped on the ice and fell and aborted...but she got it right a little over a year later...
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Geez, that's a really cute baby girl.  It is easy to see your wife's genetic contribution, but if that is you in your avatar, you should drop to your knees and thank Providence you come from a weak gene pool.  

J/K
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They don't all feel same, but in the quite extensive research I've done over the past 20 years...  I never encountered one that felt bad.
View Quote
You've never been with Sand Paper Sally!
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You've never been with Sand Paper Sally!
View Quote
There's a way to fix that.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 7:26:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Some good news
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 7:27:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Well haus its all depending on the size of your pp. small one , you will need a divorce. Big pp and u may be ok....

You might need to take some extenze.

Usually I have to resort to chicks with kids. It just makes a pilot hole for me.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 7:29:03 PM EDT
[#39]
We usually only wait 3-4 weeks. Get after it, OP
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#40]
OP fucked up a perfectly good vagina.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Go in gentle.  There may be things that were great before but now cause her pain(due to the tear, scarring etc).
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
cover your shit up, women are SUPER fertile after having a baby.

Trust me, I know.

My 2 youngest are 367 days apart.
View Quote
yep, mine were 13 months apart.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 10:35:46 PM EDT
[#43]
I banged this butter faced girl one time. She just had her fifth kid and she left her husband because he accused her of cheating cause it looked different then the other four. It took me forever to get off it was so loose. I mean i run 3 miles a day and i was exhausted by the end. She stayed the night and the next day while i was at work she moved her shit in. She didn't have a key. Just left my door unlocked and moved in with five kids. That is the worst fight i have ever had with anyone when i came home and kicked her out.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 11:22:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
She'll let you know when she's ready.

No excuse/reason/line of bullshit you give her will make her want to have sex with you before she's ready.
View Quote
This guy gets it
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 1:13:53 AM EDT
[#45]
My ex was tight as hell for about a half of an inch then the bottom and sides fell out. It was about 3 months before things were somewhat back to normal.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP and others with fresh newborns.

Buy this for your wife RIGHT NOW.

https://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/BedBathandBeyond/189138134254c?$478$

My wife was a size 4 before our first kid and after the kid her hips expanded like almost all women do after childbirth and they stayed that way to were she was a size 6.  After our second child she used this as direct and is actually now a size 2!  This shit WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Buy it and if she bitches remind her that this is for HER not you as she will be MORE pissed as fuck once she misses this window and her body is not like it was before.

Engineered for extended wear and greater pelvic support, it has an anti slip strip inside belt to help keep it in position and wide width Velcro?.
   It also includes Hip Check measuring tape and a tracking chart.
   Shrinkx Hips works thanks to the hormone relaxin, which loosens pelvic joints and ligaments in preparation for childbirth.
   The relaxin then stays in the system up to eight weeks before pelvic joints and ligaments harden in place.
   Wearing Shrinkx Hips during this time provides constant pressure to help gently guide areas back to their pre-pregnancy position.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/ultra-shrinkx-hips/134254?skuId=18710889&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_baby_&product_id=18710889&adpos=1o1&creative=43742623309&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CIKBwZitkNQCFVW1wAodoXQJPw
Lol really? Your wife would get pissed at you for finding a product that helps her get her pre-pregnancy body back faster? Wow.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:45:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
My ex was tight as hell for about a half of an inch then the bottom and sides fell out. It was about 3 months before things were somewhat back to normal.
View Quote
But after 3 months it was pretty much like before?
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:47:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Just take it slow and gentle. After our first, I'd have to say sack time was even better after she was healed up, but it was so good she was pregnant again in no time. Immediately after our second baby was born, my wife developed a hematoma down there and had to have surgery/have it stitched and packed...It took a long time for her to heal and she's still tender sometimes even after 5 months. There is a noticeable difference now due to, I'm guessing, a little scar tissue, but she can squirt now so...
View Quote
Damn man, I don't know whether to be jealous or feel bad that happened to your wife.

Sorry that happened, I'm sure that was no fun for either of you guys. But.....jealous.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Better keep the girlfriend around for a while.

If you dress her up in formal wear it makes it special...........

Link Posted: 6/8/2017 10:42:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pretty much. We waited a month before even trying. I was afraid that it would hurt her. After 3 months it was about where it was before my daughter was born. Now after our second child it never seemed to recover the way it did after the first. There's a reason I still call him big head He was almost 10 pounds and tore her all of the way into her asshole.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top