Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 80
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, that eliminated a lot of the theories here.   I think it will be them parsing the language of the law.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What we KNOW for fact so far:

1. It is not smoothbore (from several inquires to Franklin Armory)

2. The rifle pictured, from the receiver extension to the muzzle device, is identical to a product already sold and manufactured by Franklin Armory.

3. The buttstock is NOT pinned, judging from the different positions seen in different press release photos released by Franklin Armory.

4. Franklin Armory claims an 11.5" barrel, which likely elliminates all of the "the barrel actually extends into the upper receiver, making it a 16" barrel.

5. It is equipped with a binary trigger, which, judging from the press release photos, has traditional safe/fire/binary markings on the plate.

6. 90% of you will not bother reading this, and likely post something about the muzzle device looking odd, and being a bullet spinner. Or the stock looking longer than normal, and being the workaround. Or the stock being pinned, and therefore unmeasurable in its collapsed state. Or the 11.5" barrel actually being 16".
Well, that eliminated a lot of the theories here.   I think it will be them parsing the language of the law.
That's a given. Additionally, given Franklin Armory's parsing of words, I wouldn't be surprised that Franklin Armory's statement that it is not a smooth bore is a technically correct statement. Something like a Lancaster barrel might be interpreted to be a "smooth bore" by BATFE, but it is not what most would consider a smooth bore given that there is a twist which would impart a spin to the projectile. What makes that idea even more interesting to me is the thought that BATFE might believe that a Lancaster barrel is not a smooth bore, but also not rifled. That would certainly make for a nifty little loophole in both the NFA and GCA definitions of "rifle" and "shotgun."

Yes, I'm still stuck on my Lancaster oval bore theory...
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A machine gun is 1 bullet per trigger function.
A rifle(or SBR) is 1 bullet per trigger pull.

A firearm that fires one bullet per trigger function but 2 bullets per trigger pull, is neither a Machine gun or a Rfile(or SBR).

The Binary Trigger is the Key
View All Quotes
Quoted:

A firearm that fires one bullet per trigger function but 2 bullets per trigger pull, is neither a Machine gun or a Rfile(or SBR).

Nope.
Quoted:
How about one short per two functions of the trigger?

Either with two trigger presses per shot OR a function of the trigger for each the pull and for the release. If one shot comes from it, then it's one shot per two functions of the trigger.
More likely, this.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:21:20 AM EDT
[#3]
View Quote
Wow this is a Rick Castle type of problem isn't it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Just bubbling this up again.

The 3rd pull and release firing mode on the this gun makes it not a rifle because for each trigger pull in this mode there are 2 rounds fired, at least that's likely FA's argument, and it's not machine gun because it only fires one round per trigger function, this to legal foundation pull and release triggers are built on.

Typically a shoulder stock is a defining feature of a shotgun or rifle, however both definitions in the NFA involve having a shoulder stock and 1 round per trigger pull, this is what allows the gun to have a shoulder stock and rifled barrel and not be classified as some sort of rifle, because by definition rifles only can fire one round per trigger pull.

It does not need to be pull/release firing only it can be safe-semi-binary, for the same reason a select fire machine gun is still a machine gun even if it has a semi-auto only firing mode.

The only further limitation is the OAL length requirement, same deal as the Shockwave shotguns, as an otherwise unclassified firearm it's still limited to a minimum OAL of 26" before it is deemed "concealable", unclassified firearms that are concealable are prime examples of AOW's. So if one of these had a OAL under 26" it would be an AOW despite having both a rifled barrel and shoulder stock, due to the trigger's binary mode not fitting the definition of a rifle or short barreled rifle.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:29:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did I make it in before the "I carry a determination letter ,that is addressed to someone else, around like it's a Form 1/4 crowd"?
View Quote
So you're one of the paranoid fuckers that needs their own personal letter. Wow.

ETA: join date, post count.

Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck, I see they now have a BFS-3 that is better than the previous designs.  I am glad I waited to buy a second, but now I will probably need at least three of these.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:31:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Sigh

Ok as the manufacturer, they start by building a pistol amd adf the short barrel. Then they add the trigger which makes it not a pistol any more and now a firearm. They then add a stock to increase the length over 26".

Done.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If that's it, it's way gayer than a brace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Franklin does make a version of the BFS that is fire on release only: https://www.franklinarmory.com/blogs/news/45401281-franklin-armory-is-pleased-to-announce-the-limited-availability-of-the-release-firing-system-which-has-a-mode-that-fires-only-on-the-release-function-of-the-trigger-stroke

That has to be what makes this a non-rifle because of the explicit usage of "pull" in the definition of a "rifle".
Meh, just different. Potentially you could get some really crazy accuracy out of it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The 3rd pull and release firing mode on the this gun makes it not a rifle because for each trigger pull in this mode there are 2 rounds fired, at least that's likely FA's argument, and it's not machine gun because it only fires one round per trigger function, this to legal foundation pull and release triggers are built on.

Typically a shoulder stock is a defining feature of a shotgun or rifle, however both definitions in the NFA involve having a shoulder stock and 1 round per trigger pull, this is what allows the gun to have a shoulder stock and rifled barrel and not be classified as some sort of rifle, because by definition rifles only can fire one round per trigger pull.

It does not need to be pull/release firing only it can be safe-semi-binary, for the same reason a select fire machine gun is still a machine gun even if it has a semi-auto only firing mode.

The only further limitation is the OAL length requirement, same deal as the Shockwave shotguns, as an otherwise unclassified firearm it's still limited to a minimum OAL of 26" before it is deemed "concealable", unclassified firearms that are concealable are prime examples of AOW's. So if one of these had a OAL under 26" it would be an AOW despite having both a rifled barrel and shoulder stock, due to the trigger's binary mode not fitting the definition of a rifle or short barreled rifle.
View Quote
Not sure I agree with this interpretation.

I think that if there is any fire mode where a single round is fired on a pull of the trigger, it's going to be classified by BATFE as a rifle. If interpreting the firearm as a "rifle" would allow BATFE to regulate/restrict it, they're going to do it. Basically, your interpretation of the binary mode creates a circumstance where in one mode, it meets the definition of "rifle," while in another mode it does not. That's actually akin to the "machine gun" interpretation as applied to a select fire weapon. In one fire mode it meets the definition of "machine gun," in another mode it would not meet the definition of "machine gun." But because one of the two modes qualifies for a machine gun classification, it is always a machine gun. I suspect that would be the case with this weapon and the rifle definition. If there is a mode that would qualify the weapon as a "rifle," BATFE is going to classify it as a rifle because their only alternative is an unclassified "firearm."
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nope.
More likely, this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.
Quoted:
How about one short per two functions of the trigger?

Either with two trigger presses per shot OR a function of the trigger for each the pull and for the release. If one shot comes from it, then it's one shot per two functions of the trigger.
More likely, this.
What do you mean "Nope" that's how the law is written by congress and interpenetrated by the ATF. I suspec tthe bulk of FA's letter will revolve around making the argument that there binary trigger constitutes more than 1 round per trigger pull therefore not a rifle. That's what I do, it's a sound argument and uses products they already have in production, not some new novel trigger mechanism.

A double pull 3rd position would likely work to fit this loophole and may be what everyone else does to get around Franklin Arsenals binary trigger IP to exploit this.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:41:29 AM EDT
[#11]
If firing on release only changes the game, then how about a 3rd burst on releasing?  
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:42:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sigh

Ok as the manufacturer, they start by building a pistol amd adf the short barrel. Then they add the trigger which makes it not a pistol any more and now a firearm. They then add a stock to increase the length over 26".

Done.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Sigh

Done.
Nope.

(c) Rifle
The term “rifle” means a weapon designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be fired from the shoulder and designed or redesigned and made or remade to use the energy of the explosive in a fixed cartridge to fire only a single projectile through a rifled bore for each single pull of the trigger, and shall include any such weapon which may be readily restored to fire a fixed cartridge.
If it is "redesigned" or "remade" into something that would be classified as a rifle, it doesn't matter what it started out as (this, of course, does not include machine guns which are always machine guns). So either the trigger is the determining factor (I don't think it will be), or it's something else like the type of bore that keeps this out of NFA-land.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:43:15 AM EDT
[#13]
I have a handguard that's almost the same, some oem has been making those forever
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:43:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What we KNOW for fact so far:

1. It is not smoothbore (from several inquires to Franklin Armory)

2. The rifle pictured, from the receiver extension to the muzzle device, is identical to a product already sold and manufactured by Franklin Armory.

3. The buttstock is NOT pinned, judging from the different positions seen in different press release photos released by Franklin Armory.

4. Franklin Armory claims an 11.5" barrel, which likely elliminates all of the "the barrel actually extends into the upper receiver, making it a 16" barrel.

5. It is equipped with a binary trigger, which, judging from the press release photos, has traditional safe/fire/binary markings on the plate.

6. 90% of you will not bother reading this, and likely post something about the muzzle device looking odd, and being a bullet spinner. Or the stock looking longer than normal, and being the workaround. Or the stock being pinned, and therefore unmeasurable in its collapsed state. Or the 11.5" barrel actually being 16".
View Quote
So...  smoothbore?
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If firing on release only changes the game, then how about a 3rd burst on releasing?  
View Quote
A release is still a "function" of the trigger so that would be a machine gun.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Think Can Cannon...
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Meh, just different. Potentially you could get some really crazy accuracy out of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Franklin does make a version of the BFS that is fire on release only: https://www.franklinarmory.com/blogs/news/45401281-franklin-armory-is-pleased-to-announce-the-limited-availability-of-the-release-firing-system-which-has-a-mode-that-fires-only-on-the-release-function-of-the-trigger-stroke

That has to be what makes this a non-rifle because of the explicit usage of "pull" in the definition of a "rifle".
I've shot trap using release triggers. Extremely easy to figure out, and outstanding performance shooting at a moving target. That was me. Some guys hated them. That was many years ago. Don't know if they've been banned from competition or not. The number of shot patterns on trap houses did seem to increase with their use.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#18]
They are a trigger manufacturer not a barrel builder.

Its 100% the trigger due to ut being manufacturwr installed. That is the key. It never was made into a rifle or shotgun to begin with.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:54:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If it is "redesigned" or "remade" into something that would be classified as a rifle, it doesn't matter what it started out as (this, of course, does not include machine guns which are always machine guns). So either the trigger is the determining factor (I don't think it will be), or it's something else like the type of bore that keeps this out of NFA-land.
View Quote
Its not redeaigned. It leaves the manufacturer as a firearm.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#20]
JMHO but solution to a problem that no longer exist!  Really don't see the need or reason for SBR with the huge variety of braces now available and ATF currently saying shouldering is OK.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 11:57:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Think Can Cannon...
View Quote
What does that have to do with anything? It uses blanks and is unable to fire an actual bullet...unless you have an original.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:00:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Its not redeaigned. It leaves the manufacturer as a firearm.
View Quote
I know it does. I don't think that a binary trigger would allow the "firearm" classification, because in one mode it meets the definition of "rifle," even if the single shot mode is release only (because it would still be a single shot for a single trigger pull). The only way I can see the firearm classification applying is if Franklin Armory's loophole is something other than the trigger.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:02:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
JMHO but solution to a problem that no longer exist!  Really don't see the need or reason for SBR with the huge variety of braces now available and ATF currently saying shouldering is OK.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/psa_family-418108.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/318573/psalower-418110.JPG
View Quote
The more weight on the scale opposite the NFA is a good thing.
The problem continues to exist until the law is revoked or the courts rule on it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:04:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
I came to that conclusion after sleeping on it.

My guess is this new thing will be msrp'd between 1899.00 and 2499.00
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If this isn’t what’s going on in this case...

I really hope someone tries this cause it’s a damn good idea
View Quote
Kind of similar idea, collapsible muzzle device. It's a 11.5" barrel. So it needs at least 4.5" to hit 16" legal rifle length. If you have a muzzle device perm attached to the barrel, it counts towards the length. So the barrel, instead of the usual threading that is small in outer diameter of the barrel, it actually is wider. The muzzle device is a tube that has a small threaded front cap that traps it onto the barrel from the front (and also has a small threaded front bit that has the "other (actual) muzzle device" on it.) The back of the muzzle device is another set of threads, as well as a pin or two that prevent it from being removed from the barrel.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Didn't read the whole thread but couldn't it just be a shoulder stock that in its fully extended position bring the whole thing to over 26 inches?
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:08:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Didn't read the whole thread but couldn't it just be a shoulder stock that in its fully extended position bring the whole thing to over 26 inches?
View Quote
Not with a barrel <16"
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
So, if I put a binary trigger in my Mossberg Shockwave shotgun, I can put a stock on it and chop the barrel down like another 6 inches???
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:13:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Hm.

If that ain't it, that's a damn good idea worth trying.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
10.5 inch rifled barrel
5.5 inch permanently attached telescoping muzzle device

= 16 inches in the extended configuration.
Hm.

If that ain't it, that's a damn good idea worth trying.  
Interesting concept
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's either not designed to be fired from the shoulder or is not a rifle by some other definition. Per the ATF:
The term “Rifle” means a weapon designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be fired from the shoulder and designed or redesigned and made or remade to use the energy of the explosive in a fixed metallic cartridge to fire only a single projectile through a rifled bore for each single pull function of the trigger.

So they either got around the projectile, around the bore, around the fired from the shoulder, or the number of rounds fired per trigger pull. Since they make binary triggers....
View Quote
Not "pull", but "function", where "function" = "movement". That's how binary triggers avoid being defined as a machinegun: they fire one shot when the trigger is pulled back, and one shot when it is released.  

ETA: disregard, already well-covered previously, RIF
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Not with a barrel <16"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not with a barrel <16"
Unless it has an extendable buffer tube.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#32]
According to the NFA an SBR is any firearm with a buttstock that has a rifled barrel of less than sixteen inches, or an overall length of less than twenty six inches. The total length is measured in the extended position.

If this is the correct verbiage of the ATF, then the key word in all of that is "OR".

The barrel  is less than 16 inches, but the overall length when stock is fully extended is over 26 inches which would keep it from being an SBR.  Right?

Just speculating
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:15:23 PM EDT
[#33]
even if smooth bore it would still require a stamp i would think...if not then smooth bore sbs would require one either i would think.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:15:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
An 870 barrel still has to be 18" from the muzzle to the bolt face, the part on the chamber end doesn't count towards the barrel length.  Your idea would basically be the same thing.

https://i.imgur.com/4rw7q8x.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Barrel has two flat pieces that extend from the back of the barrel into the receiver (flat sides)  to give the barrel an overall length of 16"

An 870 barrel still has to be 18" from the muzzle to the bolt face, the part on the chamber end doesn't count towards the barrel length.  Your idea would basically be the same thing.

https://i.imgur.com/4rw7q8x.png
Yeah I thought about that and how they measure barrel length from the bolt face to the crown....but not till after I posted that...

Silly brainstorming...
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:16:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So, if I put a binary trigger in my Mossberg Shockwave shotgun, I can put a stock on it and chop the barrel down like another 6 inches???
View Quote
I hope?
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:17:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The problem continues to exist until the law is revoked or the courts rule on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in complete agreement there but there is already a simple way of avoiding a tax stamp, long wait, transportation issues, etc.  But yes let's fuck the ATF everywhere possible!!!  
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:28:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
According to the NFA an SBR is any firearm with a buttstock that has a rifled barrel of less than sixteen inches, or an overall length of less than twenty six inches. The total length is measured in the extended position.

If this is the correct verbiage of the ATF, then the key word in all of that is "OR".

The barrel  is less than 16 inches, but the overall length when stock is fully extended is over 26 inches which would keep it from being an SBR.  Right?

Just speculating
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just speculating
No.

Below is a direct quote from USC 921:

(7) The term “rifle” means a weapon designed or redesigned, made or remade, and intended to be fired from the shoulder and designed or redesigned and made or remade to use the energy of an explosive to fire only a single projectile through a rifled bore for each single pull of the trigger.
(8) The term “short-barreled rifle” means a rifle having one or more barrels less than sixteen inches in length and any weapon made from a rifle (whether by alteration, modification, or otherwise) if such weapon, as modified, has an overall length of less than twenty-six inches
Any "rifle" with a barrel less than 16" is a SBR. The OAL is irrelevant. Many SBR AR15s are >26" OAL with the stock extended, they are still SBRs.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:29:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Not sure if it's been pointed out yet or not, but the below screenshot I took is the exact same picture they're using in the release as an NFA regulated SBR.

Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:31:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not sure if it's been pointed out yet or not, but the below screenshot I took is the exact same picture they're using in the release as an NFA regulated SBR.

https://i.imgur.com/R5YXFUb.png
View Quote
Which lends more credence to "fire on release" theory. That has the traditional BFS in it (safe/fire/binary) which makes it an SBR. The same gun with just safe/release would be the non-nfa version.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:34:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3097/AA33AA38-9F3B-4FFD-A7E6-F897E831CEA4-417967.JPG

the odd letter break distance between the A and the T is intentional

<a href="https://trademarks.justia.com/872/17/reformation-87217402.html">https://trademarks.justia.com/872/17/reformation-87217402.html
</a>
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3097/55887134-C5E2-4C5F-A8A5-4BDC08F8D1F5-417969.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3097/DBDD57C6-F273-47DF-A613-47BB459F78EA-417970.JPG
View Quote
There is no odd letter break distance. The right lower side of the A matches up vertically with the left upper side of the T.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:36:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Which lends more credence to "fire on release" theory. That has the traditional BFS in it (safe/fire/binary) which makes it an SBR. The same gun with just safe/release would be the non-nfa version.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But the gun they're using in the new ad has safe/semi/binary on that red portion. You really think they would misrepresent a new product? That's akin to bait and switch.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:38:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Close but not exact, some rail sections missing in the press release
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:45:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Just speculating
View Quote
You are confusing or for and.
It's an sbr if one of those conditions are met. Once one condition is met, the second is moot.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:50:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Polygonal broach.  No actual rifling? Just a guess.  Interesting!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Non-rifled barrel? Some new kinda tech in play?
I'm going with this. How exactly does the law define "rifling"?

Therein lies your answer...
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:50:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you remember when they said it was, then people started asking for individual letters to make sure, then it wasn't, then SIG got involved and then it was OK again?

The back and forth is a problem.

I think poking the bear is good though, because it highlights the silliness of the GCA and NFA, which could be used as fodder in the future to repeal them.

Ingenuity at it's best!
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
So you're one of the paranoid fuckers that needs their own personal letter. Wow.

https://i.imgur.com/QASOJat.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did I make it in before the "I carry a determination letter ,that is addressed to someone else, around like it's a Form 1/4 crowd"?

https://i.imgur.com/QASOJat.gif
Personal letter? As in addressed to me? Why yes, yes I do. Little bit different than a determination letter, though.

"Determination letters; Cause guns can't wear Affliction shirts."

@hasadogsqueezetoyasastock
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Non-rifled barrel? Some new kinda tech in play?

The law doesn't, but I suspect the ATF and the courts would settle on something like "any internal bore feature or designed to impart stabilizing spin on a projectile"
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There is no odd letter break distance. The right lower side of the A matches up vertically with the left upper side of the T.
View Quote
this is well beyond a kerning pair distance

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Personal letter? As in addressed to me? Why yes, yes I do. Little bit different than a determination letter, though.

"Determination letters; Cause guns can't wear Affliction shirts."

@hasadogsqueezetoyasastock
View Quote
It's pretty settled by now that determination letters don't apply just to the person that requested it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2018 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this is well beyond a kerning pair distance

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/3097/3E737CA7-AC62-4CD7-B6DD-8C9B49BBF867-418132.JPG
I said VERTICALLY.

EDIT:

I didn't know what kerning pair was I looked it up. Even wiki page shows that alignment is based vertically.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerning
Page / 80
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top