BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 60
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 4:59:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I know in Texas you may use force to remove a trespasser, but NOT deadly force.

Whether legally justified or not, shooter will regret pulling the trigger in a domestic dispute. Be the bigger person and try to avoid killing someone if at all possible.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Per the widow:

Christina Read and Kyle Carruth have been engaged in an ongoing affair, despite Kyle Carruth being married. On October 30, 2021, Chad Read informed Christina Read that he had evidence of her affair with Kyle Carruth and that he was going to go public with it. On November 5, 2021, after 4:00 p.m., myself and my minor son were physically present when Chad Read met with Christina Read at Kyle Carruth’s residence at 2100 90th St, Lubbock, Texas. We were there to pick up Chad’s youngest son. Chad was supposed to have custody of the child beginning at 3:15pm, but Christina stated that, she “wanted to see him” as her excuse to why she had not produced the child as ordered by the court at the time required.

“I believe that Christina Read and Kyle Carruth engaged in a conspiracy to assault and/or murder Chad that day.”

-snip-

“During the assault and murder, Christina Read was calm and didn’t act surprised. She acted as though she knew what the plan was all along. She took no steps to stop Kyle Carruth from murdering Chad. following the assault and murder, Christina Read continued to remain calm, she didn’t react, and she continued to record Chad as he laid there dying. Christina read did not take any steps to render aid to Chad.”

https://www.fox34.com/2021/11/24/attorney-chad-reads-widow-files-petition-take-custody-his-children-their-mother-releases-video-shooting/

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone have the letter of the law about SD/defense of property in Texas?
I know that AZ law, last time I read it, said that in defense of property, you are justified in using physical force, or in threatening deadly force, to remove someone who is trespassing and has been told to leave. The actual use of deadly force requires further threat or illegal action on the part of the trespasser.
So shooter would be justified in coming back out with the rifle, at least. But the reality is that the totality of circumstances will be examined also, and what other reasonable options the shooter had, will probably be considered as well. Since no physical threat or illegal activity (other than trespassing) was committed by the deceased, that consideration could go either way, if tried in AZ. Which it obviously won't, but it could come down to similar nuances.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Have we done this one yet?  Searched but didn't see anything.  

Brief synopsis:  Victim apparently comes to his ex-wife's house to pick up their kid since it's his turn based on the custody arrangements, things get heated, then ex-wife's current husband comes outside with a 9mm carbine and shoots him during the altercation.

https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/wife-of-chad-read-releases-video-of-deadly-shooting-ssj/?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_content=klbk&fbclid=IwAR1ObHAFrsEklQHtNVWxdqb2ZY32UNsEDfDffAGPpO-K2ixoE4Qzj0yaMFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzv4JzsoU9k
View Quote

It's so weird how nobody in the video even had an emotional reaction to the guy getting shot and killed. I feel like I just watched an NPC cutscene in a videogame, except it's real life. Disturbing.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:29:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's so weird how nobody in the video even had an emotional reaction to the guy getting shot and killed. I feel like I just watched an NPC cutscene in a videogame, except it's real life. Disturbing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have we done this one yet?  Searched but didn't see anything.  

Brief synopsis:  Victim apparently comes to his ex-wife's house to pick up their kid since it's his turn based on the custody arrangements, things get heated, then ex-wife's current husband comes outside with a 9mm carbine and shoots him during the altercation.

https://www.everythinglubbock.com/news/local-news/wife-of-chad-read-releases-video-of-deadly-shooting-ssj/?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_content=klbk&fbclid=IwAR1ObHAFrsEklQHtNVWxdqb2ZY32UNsEDfDffAGPpO-K2ixoE4Qzj0yaMFM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzv4JzsoU9k

Must be adult onset autism caused by . . .
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Excellent Analysis.  

If you haven’t seen this video.  Shooters attorney claims dead guy lifted leg in a movement to advance on shooter.  On my iPhone I don’t see it.  But regardless, guy was given verbal notice to leave, refuses to do so.  Assaulted the shooter, threatened to take his gun and use it on him and made an attempt to follow thru on the threat which failed and he paid the cost with his life.  As sad as it is, this was justifiable homicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rwY4M1pK2U

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
P.C. 9.32

... and this

It's going to boil down to the father being on the property lawfully... and even if it WAS his day for visitation, it still may not have been lawfull.
This is why the popo really hates domestic disputes.

If he was trespassing I guess that's why no charges have been filed yet.

Very strange indeed.

Keep in mind that child custody is a civil issue.  When he was given verbal notice to leave the property and failed to do so, it became trespassing.

This.

Law enforcement does not come out and hand kids from parent to parent in accordance with a family court parenting plan. Patrol shows up, makes sure no crime has occurred, and tells everyone to fuck off when they demand LE commit kidnapping Because It's MY Child Today!.

Is it a lawful shoot? Shooter is on his own property. No duty to retreat. Decedent refuses to leave. Shooter comes outside...tactically unwise, but not illegal. Shooter comes armed. Not illegal, and he doesn't point or threaten with it. Decedent makes loud verbal threats to take the weapon from the shooter, and also indicates shooter will have to use it on him. Decedent physically attacks shooter, who fires a warning round into the ground in response. Shooter breaks free, then double-taps while backpedaling. The video doesn't show the decedent's position in the exact moment he was shot, but overall it appears likely that if he hadn't fired, decedent would have continued to physically struggle with him over the weapon.

Barring a third angle showing him clearly firing both rounds deliberately into his back, this is a valid shoot all day long.

Excellent Analysis.  

If you haven’t seen this video.  Shooters attorney claims dead guy lifted leg in a movement to advance on shooter.  On my iPhone I don’t see it.  But regardless, guy was given verbal notice to leave, refuses to do so.  Assaulted the shooter, threatened to take his gun and use it on him and made an attempt to follow thru on the threat which failed and he paid the cost with his life.  As sad as it is, this was justifiable homicide

Good points.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I still say guilty because Glock mag guns are an abomination.
View Quote

anything with "Glock" is an abomination...

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:37:30 PM EDT
[#9]
And that dumb cunt wants to continue arguing with someone who is armed and willing.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I know this is Texas and all .. but to be sure I've always been told to discreetly drag the motherfuker back inside but I guess the video it's not going to help in this case
View Quote

Whoever tells you to drag em inside is suborning evidence tampering and perjury.felonys for him if you do it and felonys for you.

Don't listen to idiots or do idiot shit.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:43:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So Texas duty to retreat laws only have to do with burglary?  I'm confused as to how you wrote it any differently. Just clarify it, we don't all live in Texas.
View Quote
Think about it like this.  If you are not being attacked, you can shoot to stop a burglary, but you can't shoot to stop trespassing.  If you are being attacked then that's a completely different conversation.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:45:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He asked the guy to leave his property multiple times.  What are the duty to retreat laws like in Texas?

I mean, trying to kick an intruder out of your house looks like "mutual combat" as well.

From my moral standpoint, the shooter wasn't in the right.  Legally?  Tough call on this one, his house, his property, asked kindly multiple times, could be a violent or threatening history for all I know from the "victim".  Neither were wrong, neither were right, so there is your mutual part.
View Quote

Can you use force to eject a trespasser in TX?
All I can do is call the sheriff.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Can you use force to eject a trespasser in TX?
All I can do is call the sheriff.
View Quote
Yes, but not deadly force.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I know this is Texas and all .. but to be sure I've always been told to discreetly drag the motherfuker back inside but I guess the video it's not going to help in this case
View Quote

WORST ADVICE EVER!!  

If it wasn't a 'bad shoot' before, it certainly has became a felony crime now that someone has deliberately changed the crime scene & evidence.

How you go from "Legal Good Shoot" to "Murder" with this one easy trick ...
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If true that presents a new twist.  Now you have a non custodian interfering with parental custody…..in Florida that’s a crime.
View Quote

I did hear him say more than once the kid wasn't present.
I also heard him say more than once get off my lawn or words to that effect.
I did not see a Gran Torino on blocks in the back yard.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:51:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

There's a bit of a difference between openly carrying a gun, and after a mild civil conflict arises retrieving one from inside. If I were having an argument with folks and someone retrieved a gun you can bet your ass I'd be in fight or flight mode. I'd tend toward flight.

Some midget grabbing a PCC from inside, posturing, and yelling is aggressive. Maybe he was legally justified in doing so to run off the trespasser depending on state law, but it was a stupid way to handle the situation at hand. Then Chad went turbo moron and didn't just do what the guy with the gun said and you've got a child without a father. Perhaps the penalties offset, but there's a lot of retardation to go around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do so many people here equate displaying a gun as an act of aggression?

Does someone open carrying send you into fight or flight mode?

Holding a gun is not an act of aggression.

Eta: I’m not calling anyone “Bingers”, but I understand the reference.

How can members of a gun forum be so obtuse?

There's a bit of a difference between openly carrying a gun, and after a mild civil conflict arises retrieving one from inside. If I were having an argument with folks and someone retrieved a gun you can bet your ass I'd be in fight or flight mode. I'd tend toward flight.

Some midget grabbing a PCC from inside, posturing, and yelling is aggressive. Maybe he was legally justified in doing so to run off the trespasser depending on state law, but it was a stupid way to handle the situation at hand. Then Chad went turbo moron and didn't just do what the guy with the gun said and you've got a child without a father. Perhaps the penalties offset, but there's a lot of retardation to go around.

Exactly. I don't know that what he did by retrieving the gun rose to the level of breaking the law in Texas but its quite a bit different then just happening to be possessing a firearm.

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:55:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Shooter told dead guy to leave.
Dead guy refused*. <This is the escalation. I can't hear what was said*, but the shooter decided to arm himself.
Shooter returns armed and told dead guy to leave again. <He kept gun pointed down, didn't wave it around yelling I'll kill you....
Dead guy moves into shooters space, starts physical posturing, threatens to take and use gun.<This action may prove shooters decision to arm himself sensible, refusal* to leave and history. Disparity of force.
Dead guy "reaches for gun" at 1:11\1:12, this leads to the first shot.
Dead guy then grabs gun, flings shooter into yard*.
Shooter regains footing, shoots.

Was shooter supposed to wait for dead to to get back in his space and reach for the gun again?
Was dead guy just standing in place or going into house? Was wife lady in white outside, or inside house?

View Quote

You can see it clearly in the second video he was standing on the porch not advancing on the shooter when shot.

If he had been advancing on the shooter when shot, I'd probably think it was a stupid but legal shoot.

Since he shot the guy after breaking contact from the scuffle and making distance I'm not sure. Looks bad.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That seems like it was a poor life decision for the shooter.
View Quote

Didn't look like to good of a decision from the dude that got shot either.

There has been a hell of a lot of men killed from women playing freaking games.

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So an angry man trying to take his gun from him to use it on him isn't dangerous?

So many of the "Bingers" in this thread seem to either be from liberal/up north states or have their state hidden (can assume they're hiding it to avoid criticism) and it is telling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What’s Texas law in regards to “warning shots”?

He fired a warning shot when his life wasn’t in danger.

He then broke contact (was on no danger) and then calmly fired a kill shot.  

At no point did I see the shooters life in danger.

So an angry man trying to take his gun from him to use it on him isn't dangerous?

So many of the "Bingers" in this thread seem to either be from liberal/up north states or have their state hidden (can assume they're hiding it to avoid criticism) and it is telling.

Oh please. My state (MO) is more gun friendly and pro freedom than yours. But the Kyle Rittenhouse comparisons in this thread are total derp.

Shooter in the video was an idiot and a coward to intervene with a gun, and he bears most of the responsibility for escalating the situation to violence. The dad was probably rightfully upset with the woman about her hiding his son and obstructing his rights as a parent.

There was no threat to the shooter (physical OR verbal) until after he already brought a gun into the argument for no explainable reason except to scare off the dad (or maybe provoke him so he could shoot him). He also fired a shot into the dad's foot for yelling in his face, which was another dumb and pointless escalation on his part.

I don't know what Texas law says about that video, but I don't really care. I'm just saying it's logically and morally indefensible. He deserves manslaughter at least.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Didn't look like to good of a decision from the dude that got shot either.

There has been a hell of a lot of men killed from women playing freaking games.

View Quote
Women like to see bucks' horns clash.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#21]
I put all the blame on the chick.

She has those two guys at each other, two idiots shoulda figured that out and gave her a spanking.

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 5:59:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Someone's read Verbal Judo.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif
View Quote
I hadn't even heard of that book.  I have plenty of experience dealing with violent psychos though.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:01:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

She has those two guys at each other, two idiots shoulda figured that out and gave her a spanking.

View Quote

You want to reward her for it?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

And there are issues with implementing non-LE force with a gun in your hand in non deadly force situations.

How many of us were taught not to get in bar fights while CCW?
Especially not to actively participate in the escalation of tension leading to a fight. Other guy struts up and chest bumps you, if you chest bump back you're saying 'let's rumble', not I have a gun and I'm willing to defend myself.

And if you want to bow up to the guy and bump chests after drawing your gun, where I went to CPL class that's another way to say 'three hots and a cot, and make it snappy'.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

What can you say? The guy must have been a real asshole
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If true that presents a new twist.  Now you have a non custodian interfering with parental custody…..in Florida that’s a crime.

So the kid wasn’t at grandma’s and wasn’t with mom. Where was he if mom knew he was supposed to go with dad per the custody agreement?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

And there are issues with implementing non-LE force with a gun in your hand in non deadly force situations.

Especially not to actively participate in the escalation of tension leading to a fight. Other guy struts up and chest bumps you, if you chest bump back you're saying 'let's rumble', not I have a gun and I'm willing to defend myself.

And if you want to bow up to the guy and bump chests after drawing your gun, where I went to CPL class that's another way to say 'three hots and a cot, and make it snappy'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lost track of the number of fights I've talked someone out of since i started carrying. Hell i will beg them. They may not know i am begging to save their life, but i don't care as much about them knowing.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:28:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

She has those two guys at each other, two idiots shoulda figured that out and gave her a spanking Spit Roasting .
View Quote

Fixxed it for you.  high Fiving while in "Eiffel Tower" mode for the Win!!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:34:56 PM EDT
[#29]

That video looks more damning than the first one.  In this video you see the dead guy just standing there.  He pushes the guy and the gun away from himself and doesn't pursue.

Kind of hard to claim the guy was trespassing if he had a court order to pick up his kid.  Not sure whats up w/ Texas and their kidnapper judges.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Per the widow:

Christina Read and Kyle Carruth have been engaged in an ongoing affair, despite Kyle Carruth being married. On October 30, 2021, Chad Read informed Christina Read that he had evidence of her affair with Kyle Carruth and that he was going to go public with it. On November 5, 2021, after 4:00 p.m., myself and my minor son were physically present when Chad Read met with Christina Read at Kyle Carruth’s residence at 2100 90th St, Lubbock, Texas. We were there to pick up Chad’s youngest son. Chad was supposed to have custody of the child beginning at 3:15pm, but Christina stated that, she “wanted to see him” as her excuse to why she had not produced the child as ordered by the court at the time required.

“I believe that Christina Read and Kyle Carruth engaged in a conspiracy to assault and/or murder Chad that day.”

-snip-

“During the assault and murder, Christina Read was calm and didn’t act surprised. She acted as though she knew what the plan was all along. She took no steps to stop Kyle Carruth from murdering Chad. following the assault and murder, Christina Read continued to remain calm, she didn’t react, and she continued to record Chad as he laid there dying. Christina read did not take any steps to render aid to Chad.”

https://www.fox34.com/2021/11/24/attorney-chad-reads-widow-files-petition-take-custody-his-children-their-mother-releases-video-shooting/

View Quote

No that is a spicy story and probably not out of the realm of possibilties.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Excellent Analysis.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
P.C. 9.32

... and this

It's going to boil down to the father being on the property lawfully... and even if it WAS his day for visitation, it still may not have been lawfull.
This is why the popo really hates domestic disputes.

If he was trespassing I guess that's why no charges have been filed yet.

Very strange indeed.

Keep in mind that child custody is a civil issue.  When he was given verbal notice to leave the property and failed to do so, it became trespassing.

This.

Law enforcement does not come out and hand kids from parent to parent in accordance with a family court parenting plan. Patrol shows up, makes sure no crime has occurred, and tells everyone to fuck off when they demand LE commit kidnapping Because It's MY Child Today!.

Is it a lawful shoot? Shooter is on his own property. No duty to retreat. Decedent refuses to leave. Shooter comes outside...tactically unwise, but not illegal. Shooter comes armed. Not illegal, and he doesn't point or threaten with it. Decedent makes loud verbal threats to take the weapon from the shooter, and also indicates shooter will have to use it on him. Decedent physically attacks shooter, who fires a warning round into the ground in response. Shooter breaks free, then double-taps while backpedaling. The video doesn't show the decedent's position in the exact moment he was shot, but overall it appears likely that if he hadn't fired, decedent would have continued to physically struggle with him over the weapon.

Barring a third angle showing him clearly firing both rounds deliberately into his back, this is a valid shoot all day long.

Excellent Analysis.  

Yeah you definitely can't see that on the video.  Dead guy doesn't seem to be advancing at all.  Black shirt guy got flung about 20 feet away, and as he turned around, he already decided he wanted the confrontation over with.  Aim.  Fire.  Dead.

If anything, it appears that dead guy was trying to de-escalate by pushing him away.  Then he drops dead right on the porch.  

Definitely a case of when assholes collide.  I doubt they would convict on murder 1, but I wouldn't be surprised by a manslaughter charge.

Multiple views, pausing at shooting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmgYvOD-7d8
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:48:17 PM EDT
[#32]
This is why people trade custody at McDonald's.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#33]
My read on this is premeditated murder.  This guy was setup and killed.  His ex and her moron BF were planning on killing him.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Had a good friend tell me I come across as an asshole.  To anyone I may have offended I apologize folks.  I'm bowing out of this thread, and wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving to you and your families
View Quote
You're fine. I like your point of view.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:05:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:07:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Someone is going to prison
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#38]
It was a legal shoot.

As much as it pains all the badasses of arfcom.

About 5 years back an old friend from work was killed in the same way.   He was on private property of his ex and it was probably over a custody battle of some sort.

The father or brother of the wife pulled the trigger and it was ruled a good shoot.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It was a legal shoot.

About 5 years back an old friend from work was killed in the same way.   He was on private property of his ex and it was probably over a custody battle of some sort.  

The father or brother of the wife pulled the trigger and it was ruled a good shoot.
View Quote
I doubt it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:14:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My read on this is premeditated murder.  This guy was setup and killed.  His ex and her moron BF were planning on killing him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It really is this straightforward, even if it is the latest episode of asshole collide in the trailer park  

Fucking scary that more than half of GD cant fathom this and is reacting to there feeling like a liberal women.

View Quote

Could be a set up.

Let’s get him angry enough to have a legal shoot. I will keep the kid from him and you can shoot him after we pull his strings long enough.

#binger

ETA: looks like my conspiracy theory is late to the party.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#42]
My initial thought is good shoot. Fuck green shirt guy. Don't bring your custody dispute on another man's property, trespass when told to leave, and then get agressive.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
My initial thought is good shoot. Fuck green shirt guy. Don't bring your custody dispute on another man's property, trespass when told to leave, and then get agressive.
View Quote
Maybe it is but do you really want to kill someone over this clownshoes bullshit?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Never , ever tell someone to go ahead and shoot you.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

So if your child, who you have legal custody of is taken to another’s mans property, what is your suggestion to do?

Wait for the court to figure it out?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

“Good” shoot in the sense it’s justifiable homicide.  Without a doubt it’s a case of assholes colliding, but I doubt the shooter will be charged.
View Quote

Interesting.

I'm afraid about the potential backlash.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:20:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Not reading 17 pages.  Put me on the jury, home owner wins.  Right or wrong, don't care.  Don't come to my home starting shit.  You got a problem, call a cop, get a lawyer.  Get in my face at my house, eat lead.  That is all.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It was a legal shoot.

View Quote

I'm waiting for one to say he could've shot him in the leg.
Page / 60
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top