Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 60
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 2:05:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

After verbally threatening the guy with murder and then assaulting him, he would have been justified in drawing and shooting black shirt?

Are you serious?
View Quote

Once he fired that warning shot yes.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 3:05:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Rekeita Law is doing a legal walkthrough. It does not appear dead dude was lawful and likely earned the bullets. I haven't read all 50 pages so I'm still catching up.

My Full Analysis of Kyle Carruth Shooting Chad Read
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 9:01:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks to me like the adulterous ex knows what's coming and moves out of the way soon as the adulterous black shirt heads in the house.

See how she moves to the right?

It may well have been planned.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 10:45:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Especially if your goal is to escalate the situation
View Quote

If we’re talking opinions, there’s people who think he shouldn’t be allowed to own guns at all.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 10:52:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The court cares if it’s in the statute.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Escalate isn’t in the statute.  That a separate issue from, “is it going to piss green shirt off.”

No one cares if it is in the statute or not since it is obvious the situation escalated, aka became more intense, once he stepped outside with the gun.

The court cares if it’s in the statute.

Ime cops rarely care about the law as it’s written. More about whats “right and wrong” at least in their eyes.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Texas law does not give you the right to shoot someone due to "trespassing"....

Talk about JFC....

Pay the fuck attention...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He doesn’t have a court order granting him the right to trespass, notwithstanding your vociferous protestations to the contrary.

Jesus, there’s some first class fuckery going on in this thread…

Texas law does not give you the right to shoot someone due to "trespassing"....

Talk about JFC....

Pay the fuck attention...

Do you think Micheal Brown was killed for being black?
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Rekeita Law is doing a legal walkthrough. It does not appear dead dude was lawful and likely earned the bullets. I haven't read all 50 pages so I'm still catching up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-3LaPRHnI
View Quote

No no that video doesnt agree with my stance on this incident so we’re gonna ignore it.

Both sides basically.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:10:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Bad shoot.
View Quote

Quoted:
And this is how you end up in prison for murder.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:32:57 AM EDT
[#9]
If I were planning the murder, my body language would probably be simililar to that of the woman outside.  Just standing there pretending to be doing something on my phone while it all goes down.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Maybe.

But he’d still get deaded.

Drawing on a presented long gun wont go well even up close like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If green shirt was carrying, would he be justified in drawing and firing once the long gun was produced and warning/ND/ whatever shot was fired?

Maybe.

Even worse from a distance.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He has to be a member here.  But since he isn’t wearing XXXXL carhartts it should narrow down the list quite a bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But what is his screen name here?

Resisting the urge to tag short people I know with short tempers here.

He has to be a member here.  But since he isn’t wearing XXXXL carhartts it should narrow down the list quite a bit.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:34:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He needs to get off the X first!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If green shirt was carrying, would he be justified in drawing and firing once the long gun was produced and warning/ND/ whatever shot was fired?

Maybe.

He needs to get off the X first!

Don’t forget blading at 45!
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Looks like it didn’t take.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of the speculation so far has not delved into their arrest records.

Kyle shows arrests for unauthorized use of a vehicle, evasion and furnishing alcohol to minors twenty years ago. He might even be a felon as far as I can tell. The first two are generally felonies now but evading was not twenty years ago. At least that’s how I understand it.

Chad shows arrests for assault, domestic assault DWI and P.I. in the more recent past. Last arrest 2017.

Thread needs a do over reflecting how these factors may change things. Go.

Lulz, you’re a spoon stirring the pot.

Looks like it didn’t take.

Lol I am kinda disappointed in that as well. Perhaps go back and only list the negatives about one of the guys. Then we’ll have a bad guy to hate.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:45:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

How do you keep a retard in suspense?  I will tell you tomorrow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s been 19 days and yet no charges. If they decide not to file charges will they announce it or just leave GD in suspense?

How do you keep a retard in suspense?  I will tell you tomorrow.

Ooooh I can’t wait for tomorrow!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:49:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I’m sorry.  I thought that your post was based on the context of the instant case and not a new hypothetical.  That renders my response null and void.

Please accept my apology.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honest question; if someone just shot at you and then gets within arms reach, would you make a play for the gun?

That’s clearly not what happened.  You need to watch the video again.

The “?” in his post indicated that he was asking, not telling.

To answer, for me, I would most definitely make a play for that gun. I’m not going to just stand there and get shot.

The red is presented as fact and the blue is a question.

As to your last point, you would trespass, close the distance with an armed homeowner, threaten to kill him with his own weapon, batter him, and then you would feel justified in trying to make good on your threat to take his gun away and kill him with it?

That’s some fucked up shit right there. . .

Holy shit you just put a BUNCH of words in my mouth!

The question was that if someone just shot at you and then gets within arm’s reach, would you make a play for the gun. The poster offered this question without any context whatsoever.

Yes, I realize what we’re discussing in this thread. However, I answered it based on just the question asked.

Either way, if I’m in a situation like the one we’re discussing, and I was unarmed and had already been shot at, and the shooter is within arm’s length away from me, I’m most definitely going to try and defend myself, including gaining control of the firearm.

After that, I’m going to try my best to break contact and get the police on the phone. I’m not going to automatically shoot him once I’ve disarmed him (despite the exciting outcome that you just randomly made up).

For the record, since you also jumped to the conclusion that me choosing to defend myself implied I’d trespass and do all of the other stupid stuff that green shirt did, I most definitely would not.

I have a very difficult ex who has tried repeatedly to put me in these types of compromising situations. I don’t take the bait, ever. I’m well aware with how the system works and I make the best of a very challenging situation.

I’m sorry.  I thought that your post was based on the context of the instant case and not a new hypothetical.  That renders my response null and void.

Please accept my apology.

No worries, friend. We’re just having a fun convo about a spicy topic that we all love to discuss and, given the platform, a vested interest in. All is well!
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 11:57:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If he was actually trying to take the gun then it makes shooting him much more defensible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He started to right before the “warning shot” or AD, whichever that was. That grab motion is what precipitated the first firing. The second time when he throws Kyle he is grabbing the gun with his right hand as he throws Kyle with his left and spins him, trying to grab it and pull away.

If he was actually trying to take the gun then it makes shooting him much more defensible.

Particularly given the fact that threats to do so and kill him once he did preceded those actions.

As has been stated over and over, black shirt had no reason to not be armed, whether he went inside to get the gun or already had it on him. It’s no different than if green shirt wasn’t even in the state of Texas. He’s within his right to be armed on his own property.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 12:00:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The fuck are you talking about, "make shit up"? I literally quoted exactly what you wrote. Are you telling me you're so full of shit that I shouldn't take anything you say seriously?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
De-escalating and avoiding someone getting killed is the prudent course of action in a civil dispute like this with known parties. Even if you're 100% right and justified in your position it would be smart to walk off, let things cool down, and sort it out later. No sense in shooting someone, or getting shot, when you can avoid it easily.

The dude coming out with the PCC in that context was a fucking moron. The father getting in his face and turning it physical was equally stupid and he got himself killed. Even if you're right and the other person is wrong, attacking an armed dude isn't likely going to turn out well.

Denying visitation in Texas is a criminal offense.  Jailable criminal offense. Not civil.

Not until a Judge Rules on it.  That happens in...      ...      ...  Civil (Family) Court.  

If a parent is violating the Court Custody Orders - the other party needs to go before the Judge in Court to present the facts (Documented) & then the Judge CAN rule to punish the offender in several different ways.  Fines are typical, Arrest if it continues or fines are not paid.

If other party refuses to show to present their case (misses hearings) or continues to violate the Custody Order, the Judge can issue a Arrest Warrant.

However, until their IS a Arrest Warrant, no cop or deputy is going to play Perry Mason and insert himself in the matter unless the life or physical welfare of the child are at imminent risk.

Wrong. I have personal experience with this. In Texas. If the child is not where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there, the cops will most definitely come and intervene.

I won’t deny that there is a process that needs to be followed and that the cops are going to respond and arrest someone denying visitation. But they most certainly will come to investigate the situation and resolve it if possible.

WRONG - I also have personal experience with this very matter in Texas.  

Cops "intervening" means they come out - making sure no one is getting violent or dangerous with the other parties, and then taking a report. Let's repeat that... "Taking a Report".  They will not force Mommy to produce Little Timmy & Tina, nor will they lock her up.  They will ask nicely and try to cajole the other party to be nice & follow the rules. But unless one of them loses it and gets violent - threatening - it is highly unlikely they will do more than make a report.

That report is documentation that can be used in the CIVIL Court to address failure to by one parent to provide access to the other parent. Civil Court Matter.

However, unless there is a Active Arrest Warrant (issued by a Judge for repeated failures to follow the specific orders of the Court regarding custody & visitation or support), the Police are NOT going to grab baby momma, slap handcuffs on her & stuff her in the back of a Black & White based just on Angry Dad saying "I'm supposed to have my son at 3:30 and he isn't here"!   Fact.  Been there & done that.

I can understand Green Shirt Angry Dad being unhappy over fucky - fucky with Visitation (again Been there & done that  ).  But being a raging A-Hole only got him shot + Black Shirt now is going to get "tenderly loved" all up the Angus by the Judicial system.

BIGGER_HAMMER

You said the exact same thing I did

I never said the cops were going to arrest her or lock her up. And if she’s just hiding the kids in the house, they most definitely will go inside and bring them out.

What is your point again?

You said

"The cops talk to the offender and she either produces the kids or the cops make her."

He said

"They will not force Mommy to produce Little Timmy & Tina"

Did you honestly forget what you wrote, are you incapable of reading what you wrote, or are you being purposely ignorant?

??

Nice try. I was speaking on our overall points that were being made, not the exact words.

Some of y’all just try to make shit up just so you (think you) have something to argue about.

The fuck are you talking about, "make shit up"? I literally quoted exactly what you wrote. Are you telling me you're so full of shit that I shouldn't take anything you say seriously?

I just explained my point to you. I’m sorry that you’re not understanding. Enjoy arguing with yourself moving forward.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

IMO...If the black shirt guy is charged, he might still get of with "not guilty".
 It will be black shirt guy's word vs. green shirt guy's word.  Well...green shirt guy is dead.
View Quote

... plus the two videos, plus the word of every witness that was there.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 12:17:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Do we know exactly who's property this occurred on? I've seen mention (not sure where) that this is the domicile of green-shirt guy's ex-wife.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 12:35:29 PM EDT
[#21]
People saying he had no right being at that property are forgetting he’s there getting his kid (witch btw the Mom let go to a friends house) witch is a court order signed by a judge.

The way I see this is if I go to pick up my kid at the scheduled time , and there not there when I get there yeah I’m going to have an argument.

When short man syndrome goes back inside the house to grab the gun he escalates everything , from a verbal argument too a show of psychical dominance both men are way past there prime too be partaking in witch eventually ends up with the dad getting shot.

There’s a law that says if you are keeping your children away from the other parent as per the court order , and you go inside and retrieve a fire arm that turns into a KIDNAPPING with a deadly weapon. It’s been revealed that his kid wasn’t there but irregardless the mom assumes custody from the time the kid enters here care until he leaves it that includes letting him go to a friends house.

I suspect black shirt guy will spend a significant amount of time in prison.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Do we know exactly who's property this occurred on? I've seen mention (not sure where) that this is the domicile of green-shirt guy's ex-wife.
View Quote

Black shirt’s parents own the property according to the property records.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Black shirt's parents own the property according to the property records.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Black shirt's parents own the property according to the property records.
Thanks. Interesting dynamic if the ex was the owner via the divorce. But not the case.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Thanks.

In that video, after Carruth is thrown/jumps off the porch, I see a blurred-out half image of Read that is visible for a small fraction of a second.  I can’t tell anything from that.  I certainly can’t see that the “dead guy wasn't charging at him, reaching into his waistband, etc.”
View Quote

You can't tell whether or not the guy was charging because the video was blurry? I'll give you that the reaching point can't be determined, but I mentioned that because, as far as I know no one, shooter included, has stated anything to the effect that dead guy made a suspicious reach. But the fact that he was stationary is visible on the video, regardless of the clarity.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 2:48:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMO...If the black shirt guy is charged, he might still get of with "not guilty".
 It will be black shirt guy's word vs. green shirt guy's word.  Well...green shirt guy is dead.

I was unaware that we had a lubbock detective here who had interviewed the witnesses.

Out of curiosity what did that custody agreement say that everyone keeps guessing about since you know.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
People saying he had no right being at that property are forgetting he’s there getting his kid (witch btw the Mom let go to a friends house) witch is a court order signed by a judge.

The way I see this is if I go to pick up my kid at the scheduled time , and there not there when I get there yeah I’m going to have an argument.

When short man syndrome goes back inside the house to grab the gun he escalates everything , from a verbal argument too a show of psychical dominance both men are way past there prime too be partaking in witch eventually ends up with the dad getting shot.

There’s a law that says if you are keeping your children away from the other parent as per the court order , and you go inside and retrieve a fire arm that turns into a KIDNAPPING with a deadly weapon. It’s been revealed that his kid wasn’t there but irregardless the mom assumes custody from the time the kid enters here care until he leaves it that includes letting him go to a friends house.

I suspect black shirt guy will spend a significant amount of time in prison.
View Quote

Oh man hello page 3 again.

So kiggz. Do you have a child that you share custody with?
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I was unaware that we had a lubbock detective here who had interviewed the witnesses.

Out of curiosity what did that custody agreement say that everyone keeps guessing about since you know.
View Quote

I think you are misinterpreting what he was saying,  I read it that there is more evidence than just black shirt and green shirt statements.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

From the stream some extra tidbits of info, Chad and his ex are apparently California transplants who have felony embezzlement convictions. Also Chad had an arrest for domestic violence.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 3:55:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think you are misinterpreting what he was saying,  I read it that there is more evidence than just black shirt and green shirt statements.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think green shirt is going to have made a statement unless it's from the afterlife.

Link Posted: 11/30/2021 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

From the stream some extra tidbits of info, Chad and his ex are apparently California transplants who have felony embezzlement convictions. Also Chad had an arrest for domestic violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lulz, that would explain green shirt's lack of a firearm and his lack of respect for black shirt's, "Get off my lawn," behavior.  Black shirt is such a fuck up.  Not only was his side piece a felon, but he likely let her child custody drama earn him a 1st class felony trip through the legal system.

On the plus side, maybe black shirt took one for Texas and killed a Beto voter.  Hmm, I'm starting to like this guy.

Link Posted: 11/30/2021 4:09:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Good thread.

I still lean heavily towards self defense.

Link Posted: 11/30/2021 4:10:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First I ever heard of that law channel was the Rittenhouse trial. Tried watching it once, and the talking over everything in the trial annoyed me and never went back to it.

I find it interesting how none of the areas of law dude has listed as practicing, are anything related to firearms or defense, yet everyone seems to act like that channel is the word of God.

I don't watch Branca's channel either, but that would be the one to watch in cases like this. An actual SME in these types of cases.

Am I missing something special about Rekeita Law, or are they just a Youtube channel of lawyers who just don't have that much going on in their own cases, so they speculate on Youtube about cases they don't even practice in?
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Go to someone's home, put your hands on someone, get shot.

Don't like it? Keep your hands off people, especially on their own porch. I'd have been armed and not needed to go back inside. Doesn't matter that he did.

Self defense. Keep your Fucking hands to yourself.

Looked like a spine or head shot. Green shirt dropped like a sack.

If confronted with a firearm on not your property, leave. He ignored the warning shot then tried to take the rifle.

Self defense.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Don't like it? Keep your hands off people, especially on their own porch. I'd have been armed and not needed to go back inside. Doesn't matter that he did.

If confronted with a firearm on not your property, leave. He ignored the warning shot then tried to take the rifle.

Self defense.
View Quote

This but reading comments on foxnews and at work the shooter is guilty of kidnapping and a murderer lol.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This but reading comments on foxnews and at work the shooter is guilty of kidnapping and a murderer lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Self defense.

He may still catch a murder charge from the Texas AG.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chad and his ex-wife, Emily, are convicted felons.  This ex-wife, Christina, doesn't appear to be the same woman.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Chad and his ex-wife, Emily, are convicted felons.  This ex-wife, Christina, doesn't appear to be the same woman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So Chad had 3 wives?  Hell, no wonder he got shot.  He’s a slow learner.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 5:47:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Good thread.

I still lean heavily towards self defense.

View Quote

Nice video to watch, the side by side helps. The more I watch the videos, the more I move to him being legally in the clear.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Self defense.
View Quote

Such a simple concept it would seem, yet here we are 51 pages deep.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Self defense.

All parties would have been much better off inviting the man into their lives.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 6:12:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 that we know of; and the current widow, Jennifer, had only been married to him for two months.

ETA:  And she's requesting full custody of his kids as well as $50m in a wrongful death suit.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Self defense.

Yup
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 6:33:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Green shirt said something like, “oh, if you’re going to take that thing out you better use it m er effer. I guess it’s a classic case of fuk around found out.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 8:46:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Note that peripheral stuff was what the ADA and media focused on in the Kenosha shootings.
View Quote

Note that peripheral stuff was all that the ADA had available to build a case from, as all the actual evidence was in favor of the defendant.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 8:51:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I don't think he made an attempt to disarm. He did seem to put his hand under the gun and may have considered it, but he didn't press it.
View Quote

I think Kyle leaned into him with it and he pushed it away.
But Kyle is permitted to assume that when he felt his gun move it meant an attempt to disarm, IMO. What I don't think he was permitted to do was engage in escalating behaviors like leaning into the victim and then claim self defense in an altercation he helped cause. And it looks like Nick Rekeita disagrees with me while Andrew Branca and the Joe fellow on the Rekeita video agree with me. I think he had self defense when he came out with the gun and Chad moved in on him, but that moment passed when Chad got to him and took no action which could be perceived as deadly. Maybe again when Chad grabbed him, but that grab was triggered by being shot at, so that might be in Chad's favor. Once Chad used the body grab to throw Kyle away from him, there's no immanent threat from Chad until Chad moves on William/Kyle again, which he showed no sign of doing.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

But Kyle is permitted to assume that when he felt his gun move it meant an attempt to disarm, IMO. What I don't think he was permitted to so was engage in escalating behaviors like leaning into the victim and then claim self defense in an altercation he helped cause. And it looks like Nick Rekeita disagrees with me while Andrew Branca and the Joe fellow on the Rekeita video agree with me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think he made an attempt to disarm. He did seem to put his hand under the gun and may have considered it, but he didn't press it.

But Kyle is permitted to assume that when he felt his gun move it meant an attempt to disarm, IMO. What I don't think he was permitted to so was engage in escalating behaviors like leaning into the victim and then claim self defense in an altercation he helped cause. And it looks like Nick Rekeita disagrees with me while Andrew Branca and the Joe fellow on the Rekeita video agree with me.
Black shirt had the right to use force.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

But not deadly force.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

But not deadly force.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But not deadly force.
Was it deadly force? Regardless, Green shirt leaned himself up against the rifle as well.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

It sounds like Chad didn’t take time to know and understand Texas laws.

If the case is moved one or two counties over, they won’t get a conviction.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 9:13:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fair. I appologize for the snark.
Page / 60
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top