Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 60
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 9:29:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I seriously can’t comprehend how some of you pussies get through life.

The dead guy wasn’t trespassing, he was there to pick up his kid. Period.

The bitch starts playing fukfuk games and tempers flare. There was no life or death situation until that short faggot got a gun and started shooting at dead guys feet.

In this situation it is not reasonable to expect the words “get off my property” to have some magical effect.

This is some drama BS brought about by the occupants of the house.

You dont get to stir the pot, escalate it and the say “ get off my property, no take backs and your dead if you don’t”.

The guy was there to get his kid. This wasn’t some unknown crackhead running up on them from a dark alley.

Harsh words and flared tempers are part of divorce and custody problems. Period.

What kind of fucking small dick short man faggot thinks that it’s okay to murder someone over this shit? Just because he whispered the magical phrase “get off my property”?

Im all for stand your ground….but against evil people looking  evil shit, not some dad who is irate about his son not being where he is supposed to be.

A family has been destroyed.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Honestly, im guessing that the “its ok to murder people if i whisper the magic phrase first” crowd stand about 5 foot 6 inches and are scarred of life. Of course you faggots want an easy button to kill people..

View Quote

Best post on here.

Blackshirt was told to get off this thread a few days ago and did. Most of the people on here defending Black shirt must be his buddies or they wouldn't sound so desperate.

Bottom line, the guy went to get there to pick up his kid. Small dick should've shut the fuck up and let them handle it. Greenshirt had every right to be pissed but clearly was managing his frustration. [Before needledick gets the gun, dad is trying to talk to mom. From 5 to 10 ft he steps forward and She steps back to clearly further escalate tensions. Clearly green shirt stops progressing forward.] Greenshirt is rightfully pissed but in control at that point. NO NEED TO GET A WEAPON! Take your pussy ass inside and fix me a sandwich.

My guess is the small man complex got the best of blackshirt before this and he hasn't been able to shut the fuck up at any point before. Given blackshirt's criminal record it sounds like he has a history of dumbass decisions. The rest of you guys defending blackshirt are not convincing those of us not related to the inbred.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 9:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I will tell you like this.

ME? I would have (I stop reading right here) left once the dude told me to leave his property, thats how in the minority I am.
Common fucking sense.

I have left many of place pissed of so bad I wanted to beat the fuck out of someone. Being the civilized person I am, I just calmly left the place I was at.
There was ZERO benefit to getting all aggressive with someone.

Whatever happened years ago and someone busted a nut, is not all that important in relation to the last few minutes of that life altering event. On either side and up or down.

You can theow "what if...." all day long, but those last few decisions from two people sparked the very outcome.

If you and I are CCW'ing and the owner of the property asked us to leave, even though we have a legal right to carry, we fucking leave or face some time with LEO. We would be charged with, you guessed it trespassing.

A resident of property asks you to leave, if you refuse, you are trespassing. PERIOD. Does this mean you should be shot? No, but, sticking around and acting aggressive is nowhere near acceptable behavior for any majority or minority.

Reading the articles (and I dont really trust the media) there is some history that was not a nice one. How much is true? I dont know, but evidently enough where shit hit the fan. Again, idiots acting like fucktards.
Here we are.

If this mentality and attitude on my part is wrong or in the minority, then so be it. I am a better person for being civil until it is time I am fed the fuck up to an aggressive situation. I will take that title as a badge of honor.
I will die knowing I am good person.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/30/2021 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

First I ever heard of that law channel was the Rittenhouse trial. Tried watching it once, and the talking over everything in the trial annoyed me and never went back to it.

I find it interesting how none of the areas of law dude has listed as practicing, are anything related to firearms or defense, yet everyone seems to act like that channel is the word of God.

I don't watch Branca's channel either, but that would be the one to watch in cases like this. An actual SME in these types of cases.

Am I missing something special about Rekeita Law, or are they just a Youtube channel of lawyers who just don't have that much going on in their own cases, so they speculate on Youtube about cases they don't even practice in?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rekeita Law is doing a legal walkthrough. It does not appear dead dude was lawful and likely earned the bullets. I haven't read all 50 pages so I'm still catching up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA-3LaPRHnI

From the stream some extra tidbits of info, Chad and his ex are apparently California transplants who have felony embezzlement convictions. Also Chad had an arrest for domestic violence.

First I ever heard of that law channel was the Rittenhouse trial. Tried watching it once, and the talking over everything in the trial annoyed me and never went back to it.

I find it interesting how none of the areas of law dude has listed as practicing, are anything related to firearms or defense, yet everyone seems to act like that channel is the word of God.

I don't watch Branca's channel either, but that would be the one to watch in cases like this. An actual SME in these types of cases.

Am I missing something special about Rekeita Law, or are they just a Youtube channel of lawyers who just don't have that much going on in their own cases, so they speculate on Youtube about cases they don't even practice in?

There was a point where I agree they were talking too much for my taste as well but they did walk it back quite a bit and stayed quiet for much more of it later on. Branca was on his channel in the latter half of Rittenhouse's trial.
As for this case, Rekeita had Branca to review what footage was available and even Branca said he was well within his right to use lethal force - even before he ended up taking the shots.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 9:57:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Go to someone's home, put your hands on someone, get shot.

Don't like it? Keep your hands off people, especially on their own porch. I'd have been armed and not needed to go back inside. Doesn't matter that he did.

Self defense. Keep your Fucking hands to yourself.

Looked like a spine or head shot. Green shirt dropped like a sack.

If confronted with a firearm on not your property, leave. He ignored the warning shot then tried to take the rifle.

Self defense.
View Quote

This pretty much sums it up. Doesn’t matter if you’re there to get your kid or your ex is being a cunt or the homeowner who shoots you had the gun before or after you got there, etc, etc.
Link Posted: 11/30/2021 10:31:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
People saying he had no right being at that property are forgetting he’s there getting his kid (witch btw the Mom let go to a friends house) witch is a court order signed by a judge.

The way I see this is if I go to pick up my kid at the scheduled time , and there not there when I get there yeah I’m going to have an argument.

When short man syndrome goes back inside the house to grab the gun he escalates everything , from a verbal argument too a show of psychical dominance both men are way past there prime too be partaking in witch eventually ends up with the dad getting shot.

There’s a law that says if you are keeping your children away from the other parent as per the court order , and you go inside and retrieve a fire arm that turns into a KIDNAPPING with a deadly weapon. It’s been revealed that his kid wasn’t there but irregardless the mom assumes custody from the time the kid enters here care until he leaves it that includes letting him go to a friends house.

I suspect black shirt guy will spend a significant amount of time in prison.
View Quote

I understand and kind of agree with the part in blue. But either call the cops or settle it in court later.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 12:53:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You can't tell whether or not the guy was charging because the video was blurry? I'll give you that the reaching point can't be determined, but I mentioned that because, as far as I know no one, shooter included, has stated anything to the effect that dead guy made a suspicious reach. But the fact that he was stationary is visible on the video, regardless of the clarity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

In that video, after Carruth is thrown/jumps off the porch, I see a blurred-out half image of Read that is visible for a small fraction of a second.  I can’t tell anything from that.  I certainly can’t see that the “dead guy wasn't charging at him, reaching into his waistband, etc.”

You can't tell whether or not the guy was charging because the video was blurry? I'll give you that the reaching point can't be determined, but I mentioned that because, as far as I know no one, shooter included, has stated anything to the effect that dead guy made a suspicious reach. But the fact that he was stationary is visible on the video, regardless of the clarity.

if you got all that from that video, kudos to you.  All I get is a blurry, small fraction of a second image.  Can’t tell anything from it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 12:57:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Any movement on the case yet?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 1:54:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Any movement on the case yet?
View Quote

Just a hung jury in this thread.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Your court order that specifies your ex-wife must share custody of your children has zero effect on your ability to remain on my property,
View Quote

If your shack job is the ex-wife, and she is present at or after the time the children are supposed to be handed over, that's grounds to be there - like it or not.  

You can't have a co-resident make an appointment and then shoot them when they show up for "TRESPASSIN!!!"

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:14:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If your shack job is the ex-wife, and she is present at or after the time the children are supposed to be handed over, that's grounds to be there - like it or not.  

You can't have a co-resident make an appointment and then shoot them when they show up for "TRESPASSIN!!!"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your court order that specifies your ex-wife must share custody of your children has zero effect on your ability to remain on my property,

You really believe that gives you trespassing rights, rather than you waiting on the sidewalk, or in your car on the street?  

That’s a lot of herp and derp right there. . .
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 12:37:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You really believe that gives you trespassing rights, rather than you waiting on the sidewalk, or in your car on the street?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. It simply makes it not trespassing.

But you edge lords are going to keep spamming the same nonsense over and over again as if saying it enough times, makes it true.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Best post on here.

Blackshirt was told to get off this thread a few days ago and did. Most of the people on here defending Black shirt must be his buddies or they wouldn't sound so desperate.

Bottom line, the guy went to get there to pick up his kid. Small dick should've shut the fuck up and let them handle it. Greenshirt had every right to be pissed but clearly was managing his frustration. [Before needledick gets the gun, dad is trying to talk to mom. From 5 to 10 ft he steps forward and She steps back to clearly further escalate tensions. Clearly green shirt stops progressing forward.] Greenshirt is rightfully pissed but in control at that point. NO NEED TO GET A WEAPON! Take your pussy ass inside and fix me a sandwich.

My guess is the small man complex got the best of blackshirt before this and he hasn't been able to shut the fuck up at any point before. Given blackshirt's criminal record it sounds like he has a history of dumbass decisions. The rest of you guys defending blackshirt are not convincing those of us not related to the inbred.
View Quote

Wait.  Wut?

Did you just say that Kyle Carruth is a member here and was posting in this thread?  Screename & what pages was that?  I haven't really followed this thread too much other than checking in to laugh at the tards.

@TxAthlete42
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good thread.

I still lean heavily towards self defense.

View Quote
Best video by far - the sided by side is helpful, but especially the frame by frame. He very clearly is taking a step forward just before the shots with his left foot going from stationary to raised.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:03:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Best video by far - the sided by side is helpful, but especially the frame by frame. He very clearly is taking a step forward just before the shots with his left foot going from stationary to raised.
View Quote
You are out of your mind. Guy is standing perfectly vertical and at best lifts a leg slightly. Far cry from charging at the shooter or even moving towards him.

Can't figure out to how to embed, but here's a short gif of the shot.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:08:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You are out of your mind. Guy is standing perfectly vertical and at best lifts a leg slightly. Far cry from charging at the shooter or even moving towards him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many times do you have to let your attacker attack you before you can shoot them?
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

How many times do you have to let your attacker attack you before you can shoot them?
View Quote
Literally nothing to do with the comment I was responding to. I'm not suggesting he has to 'take a beating' or anything like that. Just putting to bed the claim that he was being advanced on (right before the shot).

I don't think that invalidates the grabbing the gun / wrestling with the guy on his porch angle either, FWIW.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:15:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good thread.

Lol "very clearly taking a step forward??"

The guy is standing straight up, the video has to be paused then slowed down to see the slightest bit of movement from one leg as the gun is pointed at him.

Just for fun, stand up from your chair right now and take a step forward without moving any of your upper body forward. Just see how silly that claim is.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:19:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Can't figure out to how to embed, but here's a short gif of the shot.
View Quote
That's a tiny gif that appears sped up. The video is a zoomed in frame by frame of that. As I said his foot goes from on the ground to raised. I interpret that as starting to take a step, as why else would he lift his leg significantly. The Branca analysis was that if he even shifted his weight it was justified because of green shirts prior provocation. I said nothing about charging
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:24:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The guy is standing straight up, the video has to be paused then slowed down to see the slightest bit of movement from one leg as the gun is pointed at him.

Just for fun, stand up from your chair right now and take a step forward without moving any of your upper body forward. Just see how silly that claim is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good thread.

It doesn't matter. The question is if Black shirt reasonably perceived the threat. That criteria can be met when Green shirt stepped of the porch. Any additional movement after, is "the icing".
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It doesn't matter. The question is if Black shirt reasonably perceived the threat. That criteria can be met when Green shirt stepped of the porch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good thread.

It doesn't matter. The question is if Black shirt reasonably perceived the threat. That criteria can be met when Green shirt stepped of the porch.

If it doesn't matter, why are his lawyers making the claim?

And both guys end up off of the porch when Green shirt tries to disarm the shooter. No one is advancing on anyone when the fatal shots are fired.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:28:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And both guys end up off of the porch when Green shirt tries to disarm the shooter. No one is advancing on anyone when the fatal shots are fired.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good thread.

Lawyers making claims = truth

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That question has no bearing on legal/not legal shoot.  It’s, “at the time of the shoot, was the shooter in reasonable fear of imminent great bodily harm or death?”  If someone disengages the fight, no matter how many times they attacked you, then you don’t get to shoot them simply because they attacked you at some time in the past.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:30:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I seriously can't comprehend how some of you pussies get through life.

The dead guy wasn't trespassing, he was there to pick up his kid. Period.

The bitch starts playing fukfuk games and tempers flare. There was no life or death situation until that short faggot got a gun and started shooting at dead guys feet.

In this situation it is not reasonable to expect the words "get off my property" to have some magical effect.

You dont get to stir the pot, escalate it and the say " get off my property, no take backs and your dead if you don't".

The guy was there to get his kid. This wasn't some unknown crackhead running up on them from a dark alley.

Harsh words and flared tempers are part of divorce and custody problems. Period.

What kind of fucking small dick short man faggot thinks that it's okay to murder someone over this shit? Just because he whispered the magical phrase "get off my property"?

Im all for stand your ground.but against evil people looking  evil shit, not some dad who is irate about his son not being where he is supposed to be.

Honestly, im guessing that the "its ok to murder people if i whisper the magic phrase first" crowd stand about 5 foot 6 inches and are scarred of life. Of course you faggots want an easy button to kill people..

View Quote

Louder for the people in the back.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That question has no bearing on legal/not legal shoot.  It’s, “at the time of the shoot, was the shooter in reasonable fear of imminent great bodily harm or death?”  If someone disengages the fight, no matter how many times they attacked you, then you don’t get to shoot them simply because they attacked you at some time in the past.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you had your hands on my gun 2 seconds before you are an imminent threat
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Wait.  Wut?

Did you just say that Kyle Carruth is a member here and was posting in this thread?  Screename & what pages was that?  I haven't really followed this thread too much other than checking in to laugh at the tards.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best post on here.

Wait.  Wut?

This, Name and pages would be good
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

But you edge lords are going to keep spamming the same nonsense over and over again as if saying it enough times, makes it true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Being on private property after being told to leave is trespassing.  The custody agreement doesn't change that.

Post up the law that you believe makes your position correct.  I'll wait while you do your research.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Um, BS. Stand up and do it yourself. The first action required to take a step is to lift your foot, prior to any weight shifting.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:39:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best post on here.

Wait.  Wut?

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It depends what happens in those 2 seconds.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Best post on here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I seriously can’t comprehend how some of you pussies get through life.

The dead guy wasn’t trespassing, he was there to pick up his kid. Period.

In this situation it is not reasonable to expect the words “get off my property” to have some magical effect.

You dont get to stir the pot, escalate it and the say “ get off my property, no take backs and your dead if you don’t”.

The guy was there to get his kid. This wasn’t some unknown crackhead running up on them from a dark alley.

What kind of fucking small dick short man faggot thinks that it’s okay to murder someone over this shit? Just because he whispered the magical phrase “get off my property”?

Im all for stand your ground….but against evil people looking  evil shit, not some dad who is irate about his son not being where he is supposed to be.

Honestly, im guessing that the “its ok to murder people if i whisper the magic phrase first” crowd stand about 5 foot 6 inches and are scarred of life. Of course you faggots want an easy button to kill people..

Best post on here.

+1
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was shouting, 'You think that fucking.' the same thing he was shouting* when he was wrestling for the gun.

*'You think that fucking scares me, bitch. Shouting alone is nothing, but is does convey his state. <perception of state.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy didn't turn around and run away, that would have been the thing to do if he wanted to not get shot.  

You attack someone with a gun, its literally the definition of fuck around and find out.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you go and get a gun while I'm talking to my ex-wife, then fire that gun at me, I'm grabbing it as soon as I can reach it... as would anyone else in that situation.

Little dude is going to jail for his actions that day.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

If you go and get a gun while I'm talking to my ex-wife, then fire that gun at me, I'm grabbing it as soon as I can reach it... as would anyone else in that situation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He hasn't been charged yet, and Lubbock PD thinks it was self defense.  

If you're yelling at my wife on my property and try to grab my gun after I tell you multiple times to leave then you're getting shot.  

Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:12:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:If you go and get a gun while I'm talking to my ex-wife, then fire that gun at me, I'm grabbing it as soon as I can reach it... as would anyone else in that situation. Little dude is going to jail for his actions that day.
View Quote

Smart people quit trespassing when they're told to.  The property owner/legal resident can legally remove you from the property, it's on you if you advance on him while he's armed.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Smart people quit trespassing when they're told to.  The property owner/legal resident can legally remove you from the property, it's on you if you advance on him while he's armed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:If you go and get a gun while I'm talking to my ex-wife, then fire that gun at me, I'm grabbing it as soon as I can reach it... as would anyone else in that situation. Little dude is going to jail for his actions that day.

Dead guy also committed a state jail felony by trying to steal a gun
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

If someone pushed you away and turned to run?  
You can shoot whoever you want, whenever you want.  No one is going to argue against that.
You will or will not face the legal music based on the circumstances.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:16:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He was having a conversation with his ex-wife that resides there.

Little shooter doesn't own the property, his parents do.

One roommate can't trespass a roommates guest just because they feel like it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was having a screaming hissy fit.  

Lordy you're painting him as quite the high upstanding character
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:23:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

If you're yelling at my wife on my property and try to grab my gun after I tell you multiple times to leave then you're getting shot.  

View Quote

Lubbock PD's opinion no longer matters.
This is about how the situation is polling statewide and what the AG thinks of his re-election chances and future political career.
This was a lesson learned the hard way by the McMichaels
Rittenhouse had one of the most clear cut cases of self-defense that lawyers had ever seen; yet when the state wanted his ass for political purposes, it took a jury several days to aquit after a half-million dollar trial.  
Green shirt guy is white so the real pressure will not be brought to bear on this.  However, his soon to be ex-wife and her status in the system makes this a very complicated case politically.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:26:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This is about how the situation is polling statewide and what the AG thinks of his re-election chances and future political career.
Rittenhouse had one of the most clear cut cases of self-defense that lawyers had ever seen; yet when the state wanted his ass for political purposes, it took a jury several days to quit after a half-million dollar trial.  
Green shirt guy is white so the real pressure will not be brought to bear on this.  However, his soon to be ex-wife and her status in the system makes this a very complicated case politically.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rittenhouse had one of the most clear cut cases of self-defense that lawyers had ever seen; yet when the state wanted his ass for political purposes, it took a jury several days to quit after a half-million dollar trial.  

The case will still potentially go to a grand jury in Lubbock, and if goes to trial it will be in Lubbock, TX

0.0% chance of conviction IMHO.

Now ya'll can jump in and tell me why my opinion is wrong and ya'lls are right
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing illegal about a hissy fit with an ex.

I'm not painting this guy as anything. I haven't said anything at all about his character or what kind of person he is.

Just pointing out the absurdity of the constant "oBvIoUsLy he was trespassing" and good shoot, posts.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:29:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm not painting this guy as anything. I haven't said anything at all about his character or what kind of person he is.

Just pointing out the absurdity of the constant "oBvIoUsLy he was trespassing" and good shoot, posts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

He's on video being told to leave multiple times and he doesn't.  That is criminal trespass in Texas, and since he didn't leave when asked instead of a written warning he'd get a ride to the city jail.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:34:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Its the Texas Castle Doctrine. The Kyle Carruth could not retreat to his dwelling as the other man who was clearly aggressive was in the middle of him and Carruths front door after Chad threw him off the front porch. Its legally justfied but morally wrong. Just look at Nick Rekeitas Law on youtube for a decent analysis.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:38:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The guy didn't turn around and run away, that would have been the thing to do if he wanted to not get shot.  

You attack someone with a gun, its literally the definition of fuck around and find out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm, where does he turn around and run away to?  Into the house?  “He’s burglarizing an occupied dwelling!”  At the shooter?  “He’s coming right for me!”  There aren’t many places to retreat to.

Note, I’m not arguing Green shirt had the right to do or was smart in any of his actions.  I’m not saying Black shirt wasn’t legal to shoot Green shirt.  I’m saying that it’s inconclusive, and he likely will get a ride through the legal system and possibly an all expense paid vacation at state penitentiary.

Black shirt also fucked around and is currently finding out just how expensive his, “get off my lawn,” stunt will be.  The side piece must have been an absolutely spectacular fuck for him to implode his marriage and finances over her.  Now that the side piece’s kids are refusing to be around Black shirt and threatening to run away, just wait until the side piece flips on black shirt to save her relationship with the kids.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:39:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn’t his wife.  It was his side piece.  He filed for divorce from his wife.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

He's on video being told to leave multiple times and he doesn't.  That is criminal trespass in Texas, and since he didn't leave when asked instead of a written warning he'd get a ride to the city jail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not if he's there having a conversation with a different resident of the home.

I can talk to whoever I want at my house. My roommate cannot make them leave. That's not how trespassing works.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hmm, where does he turn around and run away to?  Into the house?  “He’s burglarizing an occupied dwelling!”  At the shooter?  “He’s coming right for me!”  There aren’t many places to retreat to.

Note, I’m not arguing Green shirt had the right to do or was smart in any of his actions.  I’m not saying Black shirt wasn’t legal to shoot Green shirt.  I’m saying that it’s inconclusive, and he likely will get a ride through the legal system and possibly an all expense paid vacation at state penitentiary.

Black shirt also fucked around and is currently finding out just how expensive his, “get off my lawn,” stunt will be.  The side piece must have been an absolutely spectacular fuck for him to implode his marriage and finances over her.  Now that the side piece’s kids are refusing to be around Black shirt and threatening to run away, just wait until the side piece flips on black shirt to save her relationship with the kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well you probably should leave someone's property when told to, especially when they return with a gun to make sure you didn't misinterpret them telling you to GTFO

The gun shots happened in the middle of the fight, there ain't no slow motion in real life.  

He walks.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It wasn’t his wife.  It was his side piece.  He filed for divorce from his wife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OMG its totally murder then...
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I can talk to whoever I want at my house. My roommate cannot make them leave. That's not how trespassing works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

She told him to leave too.  

So both people living there said to leave, and you don't leave.  Is that trespassing?
Page / 60
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top