Site Notices
Page / 63
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 7:21:18 AM EDT
[#1]
17 ownage

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 9:36:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't laugh! Those ratweinerlers are tough doggies! Trained properly, they'll go after badgers... it's what they were originally bred for.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#3]
My miniature weiner dog had absolutely no fear, of anything.  Didn't realize she only weighed like 6 pounds.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 10:52:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 3:27:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:28:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Fail.

In the Air Force, we have our meals catered.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 5:16:11 PM EDT
[#10]
LMFAO I did that with a Dragon night tracker. Got off the LZ and did an ACE report, everyone was good then checked myself. OH FUCK. It came out on the bird. I ran back to the LZ and was going over in my hear how bad could Leavenworth be? As the birds were coming in for the next  chalk (2nd plt) a door gunner was hanging out the side holding my tracker so I could see him and his bird. I never ran so fast in my life, grabbed it, ran back to my assembly area just in time for the my platoon Sgt to radio in ACE reports to the LT  then move out. I think I never found that pair of boxers that my asshole ate.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 11:17:34 PM EDT
[#11]
NODs get pouched AND dummy corded. I'm not losing them. No how, no way.

Funny story - One of the gunners doing convoy security felt something hit his chest, caught it and threw it out of the truck, thinking he'd just had a grenade or rock hit him. It was his set of NODs.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 3:34:10 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote
A Captain I knew, who was there early on lost a few to some of the first IEDs.  He killed himself about 5 years after he got out.  Thought he failed
Link Posted: 7/11/2018 4:40:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

NODs get pouched AND dummy corded. I'm not losing them. No how, no way.

Funny story - One of the gunners doing convoy security felt something hit his chest, caught it and threw it out of the truck, thinking he'd just had a grenade or rock hit him. It was his set of NODs.
View Quote
I was in my Bradley turret one night maneuvering in blackout. Through the NODs, I see a large fallen tree come up out of nowhere. My driver sees it in time to not hit it but him slamming on the breaks throws the NODs out of my hands. He goes to drive around it but I tell him to stop until I can find the NODs. They aren’t anywhere in the turret nor on the front slope. I get out and look around the front of the vehicle in a panic. Sure enough, there they are, sticking out of the mud. They were still working; I actually saw them thanks to the green glow. One of the greatest feelings of relief ever!
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 2:42:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:20:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Don't laugh! Those ratweinerlers are tough doggies! Trained properly, they'll go after badgers... it's what they were originally bred for.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/214519/861935031289917440-599897.JPG
View Quote
Some of the worst dog bites I have ever had came from a dog just like that. Satan's spawn they are...
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 4:17:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
hahahahah
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Whats the joke for us non-mil guys?
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 4:36:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Cavalry trooper with spurs - despite no horses, and despite the problems they cause when attempting to wear them in armored vehicles and aircraft.
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's funny because it's true
View All Quotes
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 8:06:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 9:04:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

A Captain I knew, who was there early on lost a few to some of the first IEDs.  He killed himself about 5 years after he got out.  Thought he failed
View Quote
Thats's a shame he didn't get a chance to talk to someone about his feelings.

RIP, Captain.
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 12:14:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 4:00:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mom smokes and drinks while pregnant, spawns a kid who thinks he's basically infantry, who joins the Cav and gets the cool hat and spurs.

Shows that the kid might be a little disabled.

But at least he wasn't a Marine.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 11:15:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Cavalry trooper with spurs - despite no horses, and despite the problems they cause when attempting to wear them in armored vehicles and aircraft.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only people I ever saw with spurs or Stetsons were the horse platoon, who had their barracks next to ours.  They also had an "agricultural" odor to them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:42:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The only people I ever saw with spurs or Stetsons were the horse platoon, who had their barracks next to ours.  They also had an "agricultural" odor to them.
View Quote
I keep hearing about how horses smell bad.  I've always kinda liked the smell of a good horse.  I must be a throwback.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:47:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I keep hearing about how horses smell bad.  I've always kinda liked the smell of a good horse.  I must be a throwback.
View Quote
Eww.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 9:12:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
The smell of a  GOOD horse, well-cared-for, is not bad. The smell of a horse's STABLE is another matter.
A well-kept stable barely smells  beyond that of hay and straw. A poorly-kept one smells like stale urine and poop.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Big fan of how horses smell.

When you pull the saddle or the pack off a good horse that's worked his ass off for you all day, and you both lean up against each other cause you're tired to the bone.

You comb out the burrs and shit from his coat and pamper the shit out of him, cause he's gonna take care of you the next day.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:21:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 5:58:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Big fan of how horses smell.

When you pull the saddle or the pack off a good horse that's worked his ass off for you all day, and you both lean up against each other cause you're tired to the bone.

You comb out the burrs and shit from his coat and pamper the shit out of him, cause he's gonna take care of you the next day.
View Quote
This right here.  I wouldn't know much about dirty stables. My horses have been mustangs. You can't get them into a barn with a winch.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 6:04:25 PM EDT
[#36]
We're starting to have problems here in Northern AZ with wild horses. They are mean dickheads too. It's pretty typical to bump into horses out in the desert, but most of the time they were dropped off to graze. These wild horses will straight up charge or bite you.

The ASPCA crowd bitched when our governor wanted game & fish to go smoke a bunch of them, so now people are hitting them on the highway, and they are tearing up the elk/deer food/water sources.

Fuck horses.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#37]
well... if it's a friendly looking horse
or it winks assent
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
We're starting to have problems here in Northern AZ with wild horses. They are mean dickheads too. It's pretty typical to bump into horses out in the desert, but most of the time they were dropped off to graze. These wild horses will straight up charge or bite you.

The ASPCA crowd bitched when our governor wanted game & fish to go smoke a bunch of them, so now people are hitting them on the highway, and they are tearing up the elk/deer food/water sources.

Fuck horses.
View Quote
Horses are the same as cats.

An invasive species.

If they are feral they should be put down on sight.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Well they are in the Foreign Legion so yeah they probably are never going home.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

damn you people.

No T64s were ever exported.  E. Germany was the only non USSR nation that had them.

Look at the barrel and count the road wheels.

and whoever said M60 should be shot.

Fucking children.

5 road wheels.  bore evacuater on the end.  Active IR search light.  T55.  IT does lack the gap between the 1st and 2nd road wheel.  Hand rail were on T55s.

Wrong barrel for T62

No hand rails on 72s, wrong profile, wrong barrel.
View Quote
Not quite, there was one rolling around here in the USA the other day.

Ukraine has them too, but at the time it was apart of the Soviet empire.
Link Posted: 7/18/2018 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, they had about the same E3/E4 rank that I had and stables won't clean themselves.  I don't think they smelled like the horses so much as the horse's "waste".
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 8:24:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Horses are the same as cats.

An invasive species.

If they are feral they should be put down on sight.
View Quote
I think I saw this in a French/Vietnamese restaurant's menu.
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:04:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Not quite, there was one rolling around here in the USA the other day.

Ukraine has them too, but at the time it was apart of the Soviet empire.
View Quote
at..............the.....................time...........................of...................................the...................................cartoon, Sherlock.

great.

Now I have PTSD
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 9:36:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/19/2018 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well, they had about the same E3/E4 rank that I had and stables won't clean themselves.  I don't think they smelled like the horses so much as the horse's "waste".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That could be why I don't get it. Never had to clean a stable because I never had one.  Correction, I never had a stable that the fuckers would use.  I could get them into an open lean-to, or behind a wind break, but never inside.  To the point I had to move the water trough outside and deal with heaters so it wouldn't freeze.  (and which the Rowdy horse thought it hylarious to fling over the fence and let the trough ice up.)
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 8:07:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 4:05:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/20/2018 10:16:08 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 7/20/2018 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 63
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top