Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

More sad than hilarious.  But you do you.

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Because there's a repressed faction of arfcommers for whom anything other than missionary sex with the lights out is satanic and sinful.
View Quote

You're probably not wrong.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:40:09 AM EDT
[#3]
It’s a transformation...to a lesser life form.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:40:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Like putting a bumper sticker on the paint of a nice car.

View Quote

I would say like taking a can of spray paint to a Dega, but yeah, same thing.

The reason chicks with tattoos make my skin crawl is that it is a strong sign of self-disrespect and possible body dysmorphic disorder.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:41:28 AM EDT
[#5]

a "pump and dump"

Screams drama queen, tons of make up, probably fake lips, and ugly Tats to top it off.

Nothing but trouble
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:43:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Current wife is a 6 ft tall redhead weightlifter. Lots of ink. Full back plus arms and legs.
View Quote

Do you think they’ll ever recover your body?
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:43:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Because we remember a much better country that wasn't populated by a bunch of inked up narcissists.

View Quote

tattoos used to set someone apart from the generic herd and made them stand out... now having a tattoo makes you blend in with the rest of the tattoo'ed herd as everyone 12 and over seems to have a tattoo now..
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:43:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Because there's a repressed faction of arfcommers for whom anything other than missionary sex with the lights out is satanic and sinful.
View Quote
Holy shit LOL

FPNI
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:43:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:45:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Nasty. They got attention issues.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:45:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Redheads covered in tattoos are a pretty big weakness for me.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:48:43 AM EDT
[#12]
It's normally an indication of bad decision making

I do give a pass to women who have tattoos to cover up scars.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:49:40 AM EDT
[#13]
My SO is an inky and I think its hot AF ??
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:49:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have seen some very pretty women with tattoos, but every one of them would look better without them.
View Quote

This ^

OP seems confused and is trying to equate that having tattoos and making hot girls ugly.

Would anyone disagree that they make ugly girls uglier?
(If not, follow that to it's logical conclusion...)
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#15]
The overall sentiment of women with tattoos on here is that she's damaged goods. This may have been true of women in the 70s, (don't know, wasn't around then) but women born in the 80s and 90s a tattoo is as common as having her ears pierced.

Even young church going women of today have tats, even if you don't think they do
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#16]
It’s not an automatic disqualification; however, all things being equal I prefer without ink.

Typically it’s associated with people who are more concerned with their looks, have levels of  insecurity, and or accompanied by piercings of things other than ears.  There is a certain slight craziness level that is elevated and more likely as well.   So in general it’s a red flag.  That’s been my experience.  

Doesn’t mean nicer girls don’t get tattoos, but there is 100% a correlation between amount of ink and levels of craziness.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:52:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Inkies are aping the permanent self inflicted stylings of the lower class. While not all with tattoos are criminals almost all criminals are tattooed.
Tattoos are also for short sighted, impulsive follower type personalities that do things to fit into specific groups “because everyone else is doing it”.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:52:10 AM EDT
[#18]

Everything about that girl screams “Feel free to fuck me, but you better give me fake name!”
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:52:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Permeating insecurity, failure or inability to think ahead, bad upbringing, low intelligence, criminality. Lots of attractive qualities.

Yeah, I know there are girls who get a cute 1cm tattoo of a dolphin on their foot. It's a spectrum.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:53:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Tattoos can't make a hot girl hotter, they can make a hot girl less hot though.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:54:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:57:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Because they are attractive IN SPITE OF the ink, not BECAUSE OF the ink.

At best, the VERY BEST the ink doesn't hurt how they look.  Most of the time, it does to a huge degree.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:57:40 AM EDT
[#24]

In before the GD virgins and incels say they wouldn’t hit that.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Because most of gd is boomers
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I like women with tattoos. They let me know that she's bat-shit crazy and should probably be avoided.
View Quote

Nature does that.

Attachment Attached File

You can add ink to that, stay away.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Some view graffiti as a form of art.  Others view it as vandalism of a beautiful structure.  I'm in the second camp.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:00:19 AM EDT
[#28]
I want my woman soft and classy.  Tattoos make them look “harder.”  Just not my thing.  When a tat’d up woman tries to dress up for a formal event, she looks so out of place.  I can only image how they’ll look at such an event at 60.  I attend a lot of said events, so they just don’t fit my life.

I don’t care what they do, but they’re not for me.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:00:38 AM EDT
[#29]
It’s a character trait indicator that I place alongside facial piercings,smoking,drug use and so forth.

I don’t care if some woman has tattoos and is a conservative gun owner and all that,she isn’t someone with whom I need to spend any lengthy time.

It comes down to just finding gross people gross. It’s a bit like motorcycle gangs: I’m all for freedom and saying fuck you to overreaching authority but I’m never going to think they’re in any way cool???????
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Why do beautiful women with beautiful skin have to cover it with UGLY tattoos?
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:01:03 AM EDT
[#31]

Great example.  Very pretty girl.  Would still look better without the ink.  Shoulder tat is cute, sleeve is kind of gross.  Wouldn’t say no to a date, but I’d certainly be assuming her crazy level is elevated before the meet up.  Looks like a lot of makeup too, that’s sort of a point off too, out it’s just a picture.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#32]

Lips like that, a guy can lick them and stick her to a pane of glass.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:02:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Tats distract from otherwise beautiful assets.  Looking at billboards is less appealing than looking at pure nature.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#34]
Isn’t childbirth and Invisilign™? painful enough?
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It might look hot at 25, but I don't want to see it at 55.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well not to state the obvious but, none of it is going to look awesome at 55. Tattoos or not.

It doesn’t strike me as any different than plastic surgery, too much make up etc.
View Quote

That 100% depends on the person. 55 and fat and slobby vs skinny and fit.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#37]
There’s no way to answer the question without being impolite.

They do their thing.

I do mine.

Separately.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:06:28 AM EDT
[#38]
DISCLAIMER:

First, my opinion will elicit some hate, and as such I am probably stupid to share MY OPINION.

OP, you asked.  I will give me my response.  It is simply my opinion.  It is not aimed at anyone in particular.  I am sure there are exceptions to the rule.  Your opinion is likely to be different than mine.  It is a matter of taste.  What I don't like you may love, and that is great.

SOME PEOPLE JUST LIKE TATS.  THAT DOESN'T MEAN THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEM!

Tats are, to me, generally indicative of emotional issues.  Why would someone deface their skin?

1.  No woman has been made prettier by a tat.
2.  Tats turn ugly.
3.  Whether you like it or not, they limit social and economic advancement for many of those who have them.
4.  If you need a tat in order to feel you belong, you have some sort of psych issue unless you served in the .mil and took fire.
5.  If you need a tat to virtue signal, you have an issue.
6.  If you need a tat to remember grandma, your dog, your first or last something, then they must not have been memorable to begin with.
7.  If you need a tat to remind you that your troubles are "as light as a feather," you have an issue.
8.  If you need a tat to impress others, you lose.
9.  They set a bad example for children.
10.  If you need a tat to shock or just get unwarranted attention.........an issue.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:07:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or maybe they just have a personal preference for pureskins because they think tatts are by-and-large fucking grody.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:07:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Like putting a bumper sticker on the paint of a nice car.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:08:04 AM EDT
[#41]

That is hideous. Fake lips, fake eyebrows, and ink to top it off.

Probably pointy elbows as well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:09:19 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm not anti-tattoo, by any means. I have a small tattoo on my upper, right arm. It's small and easily covered by any t-shirt I wear. And I think small tattoos on females can be nice (upper arm, ankle, etc.). BUT.....having your arms covered, your legs covered, your neck covered, etc. is just plain gross. I've seen some women who would otherwise be hot as fuck have tattoo sleeves, or tattoos covering their thighs/calves, or have them on their neck.....and it just ruins the entire package.

I don't see the fascination with wanting to cover almost your entire body with ink. Yes, it's your body. Yes, you have the right to cover it with tattoos. But also understand that I have the right to ridicule you and find it gross and unappealing.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:11:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
yes it depends on the person but depending on the tattoo and woman they can look kinda hot. Just saying.

View Quote

oops, double tap
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:11:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Nature does that.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/63650/toxic_png-1622501.JPG

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like women with tattoos. They let me know that she's bat-shit crazy and should probably be avoided.

Nature does that.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/63650/toxic_png-1622501.JPG

Yes, aposamatism. Ignoring warning signs is doing a great disservice to systems that are highly adapted to keeping you alive.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:12:11 AM EDT
[#45]
It's graffiti.  

Some think graffiti is art.  

Others think it's a trashy blight.

Others don't have a strong opinion.  They just look at it as it passes by.  The whole purpose of any graffiti, including tattoos, is to make you look.

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:12:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
yes it depends on the person but depending on the tattoo and woman they can look kinda hot. Just saying.

View Quote

Because it generally indicates poor decisions, impulsiveness, and loose morals. YMMV.

Not a boomer or GenXer
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#47]
A small one on an ankle or something is not bad.
You start covering major body parts with ink and its just plain ugly
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#48]
They are going to look real stupid when they’re 50+ and good luck getting those higher paying gigs with your sleeves.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#49]

I'm not sure what side of the debate you are on with that picture, but if it's pro tattoo, I don't think you're doing yourself any favors.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:15:44 AM EDT
[#50]
I call them "tramp stamps."
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top