BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:16:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Cause she’s probably a hoe.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:16:48 AM EDT
[#2]

She would be hot if she didn’t have that shit all over her arm.

The younger generations seem to like masculine women doing masculine stuff. They want to get their ass kicked by a girl. No wonder so many of them got the ghey.

I once heard it said, “only vets, pirates and convicts should have tattoos.

It has of late turned into a fad and no one likes fads more than women, unfortunately when the fad has passed you’re stuck with ugly ink instead of just changing ugly shoes or something.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The overall sentiment of women with tattoos on here is that she's damaged goods. This may have been true of women in the 70s, (don't know, wasn't around then) but women born in the 80s and 90s a tattoo is as common as having her ears pierced.

Even young church going women of today have tats, even if you don't think they do
View Quote

This is 100% accurate.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:19:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Because tattoos are ugly. The colors are just ugly. A beautiful woman ruins her skin with the dull muted colors. They are pretty much permanent which means she only thinks for the current moment not the future.
View Quote

This is a sentiment I really don’t understand. I mean, maybe in the case of cheesy flash art or something, but there are plenty of people who carefully plan out what they’re getting, commission custom pieces, research artists, etc. and get something they love for their entire lives. It may not be a decision you’d make, but that doesn’t mean it was made in haste or on a whim.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have seen some very pretty women with tattoos, but every one of them would look better without them.
View Quote

^^^
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:22:19 AM EDT
[#7]
As arfcom's resident zoomer its not just boomers who find tattoos less than ideal.

There are pretty women with tattoos.

But I have never looked at someone and said, "Man they would look better with tattoos." and every woman I have seen with tattoos would look better without them.

Plus women's tattoos are, in my experience, a great indicator of how crazy women are.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:22:53 AM EDT
[#8]
I’m not really anti tattoo, but I have a hard time picturing my future wife in a wedding dress with a bunch of visible tattoos.

I think they can look fucking hot though.

So I guess they’re helpful in making the rent vs. buy decision.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:24:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Leviticus 19:28
View Quote

Are you an Israelite living under the old covenant? If not, it doesn't apply to you. People take that one out of context way too often. There was a point to those rules and it was to have the people of Israel set themselves apart from the pagan nations around them. We aren't under that covenant anymore either, so there is that...

Plenty of reasons to not get tatts. But that verse isn't one of them. Just saying.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:28:14 AM EDT
[#10]

This girl is absolutely gorgeous, ink is pretty tasteful.

Quoted:
I call them "tramp stamps."
View Quote

A tramp stamp is a tattoo in a very specific place.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Generally a sign of poor lifestyle choices and undesirable associates.  A small one somewhere discreet is fine.  But the more they have and the more visible they are, the likelihood of mental issues and poor behavior increases exponentially.

And they're just generally unattractive.  Yes, there are hot women with tattoos.    But they're hot despite them, not because of them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:31:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
yes it depends on the person but depending on the tattoo and woman they can look kinda hot. Just saying.

View Quote

She can also look like a classless skank.
Women with full sleeves look disgusting.
Other tats may illicit a similar response.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#13]
While I prefer none, one or two small ones I can abide.

Too many and the bitches start looking like walking hepatitis
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Because there's a repressed faction of arfcommers for whom anything other than missionary sex with the lights out is satanic and sinful.
View Quote

NAILED IT
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:38:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

NAILED IT
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because there's a repressed faction of arfcommers for whom anything other than missionary sex with the lights out is satanic and sinful.

NAILED IT

I'm sure there are some, but holy hell is that way off for me and everyone I know.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:46:38 AM EDT
[#16]

Damn.. didn't know I wasn't supposed to be paying taxes.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:51:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Where can I find some of that pixelated ink?
View Quote

Its DigiCam, duh

ETA: Damn, beat by 2 mins
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#20]
It just ruins the whole thing. It's like taking the sweetest car you know and putting stickers all over it, kind of like a Porsche 911 with Scooby Doo stickers all over it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Me - Scars are like Tattoos, but with better stories.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:52:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Its DigiCam, duh

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its DigiCam, duh

I need it now! I shall tattoo my dick, then the ladies won’t see me trying to sneak it in!
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#23]
I can accept some ink, tastefully done, but face piercings(nose, lip, eye brows) are a no go for me.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:54:50 AM EDT
[#24]
I don't like trashy women.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Multiple tattoos show a hidden mental illness in women.  Plus 99% of the time it makes them look like trash.

I hooked up with this whore online once and she had just giant tattoo on one of her big jugs it was really fucking distracting trying to suck on her nipple with that fucking thing staring at me.  She had a couple other tattoos as well.

A couple days later she told me how she tried to kill herself in front of her kids, twice.

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:56:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's a people of walmart thing.
View Quote

Beautiful women don't need them and average women aren't improved by them.

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Her bolt ons looks nice, but they probably feel like a bag of half set drywall mud, her lips and eyebrows are gross and the ink makes her look like a fresco.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:58:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or because they like women to not look like men. Same goes for short hair.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:59:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It's normally an indication of bad decision making

I do give a pass to women who have tattoos to cover up scars.
View Quote

My wife of 30+ years has no tats, neither do I.
Met her when she was 18 and I discouraged tanning beds & excessive tanning too, which she is glad she did now at age 51.

That said, I be okay with tattoos to cover scars.
Cover scars, dont intentionally make them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This is a sentiment I really don’t understand. I mean, maybe in the case of cheesy flash art or something, but there are plenty of people who carefully plan out what they’re getting, commission custom pieces, research artists, etc. and get something they love for their entire lives. It may not be a decision you’d make, but that doesn’t mean it was made in haste or on a whim.
View Quote

This is actually (at least aesthetically, not in terms of time preference and assessing opportunity costs) a very conservative position. It assumes that tastes won’t change. Maybe, but the canvas will.  

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:00:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Because when I was growing up, the only people that had tats, were the military (usually something patriotic), bikers and felons. All were males.
If women wanted to do something to their skin it was on their face.....it was called make up and worked just fine. I think this tat thing is just another fad with long lasting results.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:00:23 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm good with a small tattoo. Too much is easily too much.  I'm pretty inky, but my wife is only a tiny bit inky, with just one small one.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:00:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I do give a pass to women who have tattoos to cover up scars.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:00:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
As arfcom's resident zoomer its not just boomers who find tattoos less than ideal.

There are pretty women with tattoos.

But I have never looked at someone and said, "Man they would look better with tattoos." and every woman I have seen with tattoos would look better without them.

Plus women's tattoos are, in my experience, a great indicator of how crazy women are.
View Quote

110% correct, dated a girl in HS with tattoos. Worst mistake of my life, hands down. When I started dating my now fiancé I took note of how she is not crazy and how she has no tattoos.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#35]

Someone needs a better accountant....

IMHO:
I don't care for tattoos but to each his own.  I've seen some really hot women in the gym that are covered in ink full sleeves etc. it blows my mine to go through all the effort to get your body in top condition then cover it with ink.

That said I generally saw men and woman at the gym during the day which means they're not working 9-5 jobs.  Like it or not most employers are not going to hire someone with a lot of ink showing.  One guy at my last company had ink up to his ears.  Nice guy, good at what he did but our french stuck up management was not going to promote him any higher.  

Life choices have consequences and not everyone is going to agree or accept some of those decisions......
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:05:23 AM EDT
[#36]

She's not hot because  of tattoo,
She's hot in spite of tattoo. I like woman's skin not some ugly ink
I have to look at and definitely  will become sick of. I see a beautiful woman with tatts and I nearly always say to myself  wtf
was she thinking.  

Eta not a boomer , thats typical reeeee from left type thinkers.
Sorry  I don't like what you like.
Girls without  tatts definitely  can be wild in bed, every girl I dated with tatts was a little nuts and entertained  me with her  poor decisions storys shes made. Haven't  found a keeper with tatts yet.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:07:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Sometimes they detract, sometimes they don't. They never improve.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:07:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

+ guns
+ fitness
+ video games

=
View Quote
Indeed.

Any girl that owns a Barrett is good to go.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#39]
They are not conducive to long term hotness...
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#40]
At least most of them can change a flat tire.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Tattoos on women? Guhross!
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#42]

I have a bigger problem with her eyebrows and fish lips than her fugly sleeve.

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
done well on a good looking woman in her prime, it's fine for now.

The problem is skin sags, tattoos fade, and a lot of ink on an aging woman looks terrible.
View Quote

This.  What today looks hot, will someday, not.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:14:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that would be most of the old farts here, they also want women to have giant bushes in their bloomers.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I need it now! I shall tattoo my dick, then the ladies won’t see me trying to sneak it in!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its DigiCam, duh

Youre in GD, theyd still smell you before you were close
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#46]
FPNI

A woman daring enough to declare that her body is hers to do with as she pleases? Independent enough to express herself and willing to go through with a form of self-expression that is more or less permanent?

GD DOES NOT APPROVE
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#47]
I don't prefer them. If she has a great personality I'd overlook the tats.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Like putting a bumper sticker on the paint of a nice car.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This is actually (at least aesthetically, not in terms of time preference and assessing opportunity costs) a very conservative position. It assumes that tastes won’t change. Maybe, but the canvas will.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe they will, maybe they won’t. I’ve met very few people who put serious effort and planning into their tattoos to regret their decisions later. The ones who seem to want do overs are the ones who get ink done on a whim, usually flash and people’s names.
Link Posted: 10/6/2020 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top