BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 358
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Arya dressed as someone tries to kill Cersie but is caught and killed.  Jamie is the one that kills cersie.  My prediction.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I skipped the last dozen pages to catch up...

So Cleganebowl, Arya tries to kill the mountain but the mountain kills her which sends the hound berserk because she's the only one he's cared for kicking off cleganebowl. Hound wins...

Gives us the shock death we haven't gotten yet in S8 resolves cleganebowl.

Calling it now
Arya dressed as someone tries to kill Cersie but is caught and killed.  Jamie is the one that kills cersie.  My prediction.
Mountain kills Jaime.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:16:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So Cleganebowl, Arya tries to kill the mountain but the mountain kills her which sends the hound berserk because she’s the only one he’s cared for kicking off cleganebowl. Hound wins...

Gives us the shock death we haven’t gotten yet in S8 resolves cleganebowl.

Calling it now
View Quote
Arya would have had to die in the process of killing NK.  She's essentially invincible now.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:23:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What makes you think she is pregnant?

She could be full of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See, I really liked season 7 and all the chess moves. 7/4 was one of my favorite episodes. It was inevitable when all these characters who were apart for so many years came together there'd be great fan service moments like the Lannister army getting its shit pushed in by Drogon and Arya surprising the hell out of people with her skills, just have to enjoy it.

Jon to kill Cersei seems like good value. It's more likely to be Jaime IMO but there's a good chance Jon swings the sword if she ends up in chains.

I'd like to see everyone debating whether they should execute a pregnant woman, while she's all defiant and smug in chains, and Ghost just walks over and ends her, or lifts his leg on her, either way.

Gods I love to hate Cersei.
What makes you think she is pregnant?

She could be full of shit.
I think she's trying to cuck Euron the same way she cucked Robert.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Click To View Spoiler

Per the internets
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:25:51 PM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not kinky enough for Sansa.  Sophie Turner wants an Sansa/Arya sex scene.
https://media.giphy.com/media/4LRkCWLi2MKOc/giphy.gif
Based on how frequently they're seen groping each other, pretending to kiss, etc. (not to mention Sophie's comments about wanting an Sansa/Arya sex scene) it's hard to imagine that Sophie and Maisie have never fooled around with each other.  Especially when you consider how much they like to party and drink and their proximity to each other when they stay in hotels.

1:30

Game Revealed: Season 7 Episode 4
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:25:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Random thought of the day: why did the White Walkers die when the Night King died?

It makes sense that the wights died, but the White Walkers were made in an entirely different process. They were living humans who were transformed, not undead who were brought back from the dead.

Shouldn't the killing of the Children of the Forest have killed the Night King then, since they made the Night King in a similar way?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Did it look like Mormot was a wight or undead when he rode back from the cavalry charge to anyone else? They even had a scene where he was hissing and attacking what looked like his own men.

Episode sucked, the only good thing about it being too dark to see was that it was to dark to see, and be disappointed more.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Did it look like Mormot was a wight or undead when he rode back from the cavalry charge to anyone else? They even had a scene where he was hissing and attacking what looked like his own men.

Episode sucked, the only good thing about it being too dark to see was that it was to dark to see, and be disappointed more.
View Quote
No.

Yes.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
should be cold bois
View All Quotes

Here's the only problem with focusing on Arya's jump.

...what about the undead soldiers walking around and getting their kill on.  
...being magically controlled by a 10,000 year old immortal created by pixies and magic
...while dragons are flying around breathing fire.  ...some orange and one blue.
...in an imaginary land that doesn't exist
...with human soldiers with magic steel
...zombie giants
...magic trees
...witches

...and a character making an impossible jump upsets your sense of disbelief?

really?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:41:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So Cleganebowl, Arya tries to kill the mountain but the mountain kills her which sends the hound berserk because she’s the only one he’s cared for kicking off cleganebowl. Hound wins...

Calling it now
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Calling it now
Ur L8 bro.

Quoted:
Arya tries to kill Cersei, but she's stopped/killed by the Mountain.

Sandor sees this and goes berserk thus setting off Cleganebowl.

While they're fighting and everyone is distracted Jaime kills Cersei.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I haven't been watching this show much because from what I have seen, there isn't a single character I'd waste my bullet on.
To quote Jack Wilson in "Shane"...."Trash. All trash".

With that said I've been watching this final season just to see if the makers of a TV show can end a series properly and not go all "Soprano's" with it like virtually all other series enders.

My wife and daughter have been watching from the first so I've picked up some of it on passing.... from one room to the kitchen and back by the TV.
As example, in one episode a few years ago Arya was about to leave the House of Black and White and the Waif tried to kill her.
As Arya ran, the Waif was making huge super hero bounds down the street, so obviously the House trained them how to do that.  THAT's how Arya made the leap at the NK.

To end this weeks episode properly......

Arya makes the huge leap, misses and does a face plant at the feet of the NK.
He turns back to Bran and gives a "What the Hell??" shrug.
Bran reaches under his coat and pulls out a Colt .45 Single Action and cocks the hammer so the NK can hear all four clicks.
He pumps a 250 grain blue whistler into the NK's gut, the NK give a "DUDE"??? look and explodes into 7-11 ice.
All White Walkers and undead explode.

Bran does a great exhibit of Johnny Ringo gun spinning, a few border shifts, and twirls the Colt back into the holster.

The entire world riots at how the writers faked them out.

Admit it, that's how it should have been done.... the AR15.com way.
View Quote
Sheeit, son. I'd watch the fuck outta that!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:44:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:44:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
At least we’re past the rape discussion.
View Quote
Well we WERE!
Thanks a lot!

Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/311470/A48B9C4C-B5B9-4EDF-874A-392149BA2C01-929887.jpg

...being magically controlled by a 10,000 year old immortal created by pixies and magic
...while dragons are flying around breathing fire.  ...some orange and one blue.
...zombie giants
...magic trees
...witches

really?
View Quote
Was everything on your list explained/shown prior to the last episode?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
At least we’re past the rape discussion.
View Quote
Have you been paying attention?  The past 20 pages has been nothing but rape complaints. D&D raped the ending of episode.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:45:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Have you been paying attention?  The past 20 pages has been nothing but rape complaints. D&D raped the ending of episode.
View Quote
You can’t rape what you own
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:46:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why weren't the dragons used on a daily basis as the dead marched south?
View Quote
Because they would have wiped out the wights before they got to Winterfell and there wouldn’t have been an episode 3 this season.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ur L8 bro.
View Quote
Bruh... it’s nice to meet another genius
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#20]
My own (bullshit) theory/"what if".....

Could be or or

Probably this one....

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:48:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Click To View Spoiler

Per the internets
View Quote
Bronn is heading north with a crossbow. The Lannister brothers died in episode one, they just don’t know it yet.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:51:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ur L8 bro.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/311470/A48B9C4C-B5B9-4EDF-874A-392149BA2C01-929887.jpg

...zombie giants
...magic trees
...witches

really?
View Quote
Absolutely.

All those mentioned above are real in this world. The laws and physics for them are established. Over two decades of backstory gives us the information to understand it.

Now, at the end of the series, we suddenly have people that can fly, or teleport, or jump over the crowd of people shark.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:59:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Because they would have wiped out the wights before they got to Winterfell and there wouldn’t have been an episode 3 this season.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its ok to rob Jon of his kill, but not Arya.
DUH!!!!!!

Link Posted: 4/30/2019 9:59:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Bran reaches under his coat and pulls out a Colt .45 Single Action and cocks the hammer so the NK can hear all four clicks.
He pumps a 250 grain blue whistler into the NK's gut, the NK give a "DUDE"??? look and explodes into 7-11 ice.

Bran does a great exhibit of Johnny Ringo gun spinning, a few border shifts, and twirls the Colt back into the holster.

View Quote
And to validate several posters who have pointed out there is nothing new under the sun...I bring you the ending to Ralph Bakshi's "Wizards"

Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:00:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Could be or or

Probably this one....

In the final battle, Cersei is killed by (not sure here, Bran?) with the only weapon conveniently available, which is a dragonglass dagger, to the heart.  Cersei dies, and her body is quickly collected by Qyburn, who has managed to not get killed himself.  He takes Cersei's body to his "lab", and the "fade to black" for the entire series is Cersei's eyes opening with a cold, blue hue.  Al hail the Night Queen!
View Quote
LOL if it isn't actually from the show and is only your silly ass guess, it ain't a SPOILER.

Personally, I think that would be pretty fucking cool!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:03:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Absolutely.

All those mentioned above are real in this world. The laws and physics for them are established. Over two decades of backstory gives us the information to understand it.

Now, at the end of the series, we suddenly have people that can fly, or teleport, or jump over the crowd of people shark.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...zombie giants
...magic trees
...witches

really?
Absolutely.

Arya killed the NK just get over it and move on.   That she took a leap (of faith) is really immaterial.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:04:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Based on how frequently they're seen groping each other, pretending to kiss, etc. (not to mention Sophie's comments about wanting an Sansa/Arya sex scene) it's hard to imagine that Sophie and Maisie have never fooled around with each other.  Especially when you consider how much they like to party and drink and their proximity to each other when they stay in hotels.
View Quote
Come on, they get high in the bathtub together. It's pretty much guaranteed that there's some scissor me timbers going on

Attachment Attached File

At least my dick is 100% sure (and has been beaten for its impertinence)
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:06:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:Give me bran

But what happens if it’s becomes a small counsel that rules instead of a king everyone loses?
View Quote
I already called that outcome.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:07:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Come on, they get high in the bathtub together. It's pretty much guaranteed that there's some scissor me timbers going on

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/177643/Screensho_png-930236.JPG

At least my dick is 100% sure
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GotDAMN!
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:08:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Calling it now
View Quote
I'd take that bet cuz I think you got it backwards.  The Hound and the Mountain go at it and Arya takes Gregor out using that frigging dagger again to go between his legs and sever his femoral arteries.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
I bet they could get $1B for that sex tape.  For each.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:10:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Could be or or

Probably this one....

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
Problem with your theory:

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:12:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
That is definitely a cause I'd contribute to.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Click To View Spoiler

Per the internets
View Quote
Dont buy that for a second.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:17:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I haven't been watching this show much because from what I have seen, there isn't a single character I'd waste my bullet on.
To quote Jack Wilson in "Shane"...."Trash. All trash".

With that said I've been watching this final season just to see if the makers of a TV show can end a series properly and not go all "Soprano's" with it like virtually all other series enders.

My wife and daughter have been watching from the first so I've picked up some of it on passing.... from one room to the kitchen and back by the TV.
As example, in one episode a few years ago Arya was about to leave the House of Black and White and the Waif tried to kill her.
As Arya ran, the Waif was making huge super hero bounds down the street, so obviously the House trained them how to do that.  THAT's how Arya made the leap at the NK.

To end this weeks episode properly......

Arya makes the huge leap, misses and does a face plant at the feet of the NK.
He turns back to Bran and gives a "What the Hell??" shrug.

View Quote
I'm pretty sure the arfcom way would have nuked them from orbit, as it is the only way to be sure.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:22:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wonder how many seasons, and at what point it's been when the producers/writers/costumers realized that they couldn't

straps down those tits anymore and not cause her any real discomfort or pain?
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:36:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least we're past the rape discussion.
Willie Wang : ... I don't get something, Pop. WAS there a murder, or WASN'T there
Sidney Wang : Yes: Killed good weekend. Drive, please.
- Murder by Death.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:45:49 PM EDT
[#39]
The pissing and moaning about 'waaahhh, no way Arya!' is too much. This thread was actually better when it was arguing over rape and consent in fictional medieval settings.  Maybe another 500 pots and we will get past that.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:47:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would like to know more.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 10:54:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Arya killed the NK just get over it and move on.   That she took a leap (of faith) is really immaterial.
View Quote
The main problem is they keep talking about Arya "flying". I saw no flight.

Just to make sure I went back just now and watched the scene. There was an arch to her trajectory. It was an unrealistic jump for the actress. But in a magical world, with the character given her background maybe not. So, how can this have occurred.

In the parody graphic they assume she jumped over the other white walkers, nothing from the scene indicates that happened. There was the one White Walker's hair blowing as he turns slightly to his right. But there is nothing that indicates this is because Arya was flying over his head. He could just have noticed her. Or it just could have been a plot device that something was happening.

There were other undead around, as well as trees, and places where a trained assassin in that universe could easily have gotten to BEFORE the Night King arrived.

She left Melisandre on her mission BEFORE the Night King and the other White Walkers even had entered Winterfell. In fact, the Night King was still flying around on his dragon engaged in battle with Dany and Jon. ...in the video time about 23 minutes or so passed from the time she left Melisandre, to the time she killed the Night King. That's a lot of time.

Is it plausible she used her training in disguise to work her way into position BEFORE the Night King entered the area? .... absolutely, that ability has been established.

Did she have reason to believe that the Night King would be there. No, and that's kind of important. She didn't know where the Night King was, but she knew Bran was bait. So, it would have been a logical choice, for a last-ditch effort to be in position near Bran. She could have been disguised as one of the other regular undead that were there, when the Night King and the other white walkers entered. She could have just blended into the surroundings.

As you can see there are other trees in the area of the Tree, where Bran was located. You can see them on the map of Winterfell

...and you can see them in the scene as the Night King walks towards Bran, you can also other "regular" undead. Could she have gotten into position in one of those locations and used her special talents to hide? Absolutely, she has that kind of ability. That's as established as dragons flying.

Finally, Melisandre set her off on her mission at around the 55-minute mark. Melisandre also had very unusual magical powers, could she have somehow aided Arya on her mission. I have no idea, ...but it's plausible.

Arya DID NOT fly, that's silly, and nothing indicates that she did, or had to fly. Did she do something incredible, absolutely. But we're talking about a fantasy television show.

.... time to move on.
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 11:16:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 11:51:20 PM EDT
[#43]
You know that's another interesting thought.  If you go back and look at the scene, there are all these heavy iron grated baskets that Theon's men were using for their arrows and fire.  They look about two, maybe two and half feet tall, and pretty solid.  The actress that plays Arya is only 5'1 and the actor that plays the Night King is 6'1, so with a running start, and using the iron baskets to gain some jumping height, maybe the trajectory seen in the film really wasn't all that extraordinary for the character Arya.

Damn, if you really look at the scene, and what's around, there are all sorts ways Arya, with her particular skill set, could have made that jump running from a hidden position.  ...hmmmm.  Again, no flying, and no unusual magic needed
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 11:59:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because it's a big risk when they know the NK can kill dragons with his olympic ice javelin and the NK has a dragon of his own.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 12:25:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The main problem is they keep talking about Arya "flying".  I saw no flight.

Just to make sure I went back just now and rewatched the scene.  There was an arch to her trajectory.  It was an unrealistic jump for the actress. But in a magical world, with the character given her background maybe not.  So, how can this have occured.

In the parody graphic they assume she jumped over the the other white walkers, nothing from the scene indicates that happened.  There was the one White Walker's hair blowing as he turns slightly to his right.  But there is nothing that indicates this is because Arya was flying over his head.  He could just have noticed her.  Or it just could have been signal that something was happening.

There were other undead around, as well as other trees, and places where a trained assassin in that universe could easily have gotten to BEFORE the Night King arrived.

She left Melisandre on her mission BEFORE the Night King and the other White Walkers even had entered Winterfell.  In fact the Night King was still flying around on his dragon engaged in battle with Dany and Jon.  ...in the video time about 23 minutes or so passed from the time she left Melisandre, to the time she killed the Night King. That's a lot of time.

Is it plausible she used her training in disguise to work her way into position BEFORE the Night King entered the area? ....absolutely, that ability has been established.

Did she have reason to believe that the Night King would be there.  No, and that's kind of important.  She didn't know where the Night King was, but she knew Bran was bait.  So, it would have been a logical choice, for a last ditch effort to be in position near Bran.  She could have been disguised as one of the other regular undead that were there, when the Night King and the other white walkers entered. She could have just blended into the surroundings.

As you can see there are other trees in the area of the Tree, where Bran was located.  You can see them on this map of Winterfell located at this link to map of winterfell

...and you can see them in the scene as the Night King walks towards Bran, you can also other "regular" undead.  Could she have gotten into position in one of those locations and used her special talents to hide? Absolutely, she has that kind of ability.  That's as established as dragons flying.

Finally Melisandre set her off on her mission at around the 55 minute mark.  Melisandre also had very unusual magical powers, could she have somehow aided Arya on her mission.  I have no idea, ...but it's plausible.

Arya DID NOT fly, that's silly, and nothing indicates that she did, or had to fly.  Did she do something incredible, absolutely.  But we're talking about a fantasy television show.

....time to move on.
View Quote
I cant believe you took the time and effort to write that. Holy over thinking shit batman.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 12:28:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I cant believe you took the time and effort to write that. Holy over thinking shit batman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The main problem is they keep talking about Arya "flying".  I saw no flight.

Just to make sure I went back just now and rewatched the scene.  There was an arch to her trajectory.  It was an unrealistic jump for the actress. But in a magical world, with the character given her background maybe not.  So, how can this have occured.

In the parody graphic they assume she jumped over the the other white walkers, nothing from the scene indicates that happened.  There was the one White Walker's hair blowing as he turns slightly to his right.  But there is nothing that indicates this is because Arya was flying over his head.  He could just have noticed her.  Or it just could have been signal that something was happening.

There were other undead around, as well as other trees, and places where a trained assassin in that universe could easily have gotten to BEFORE the Night King arrived.

She left Melisandre on her mission BEFORE the Night King and the other White Walkers even had entered Winterfell.  In fact the Night King was still flying around on his dragon engaged in battle with Dany and Jon.  ...in the video time about 23 minutes or so passed from the time she left Melisandre, to the time she killed the Night King. That's a lot of time.

Is it plausible she used her training in disguise to work her way into position BEFORE the Night King entered the area? ....absolutely, that ability has been established.

Did she have reason to believe that the Night King would be there.  No, and that's kind of important.  She didn't know where the Night King was, but she knew Bran was bait.  So, it would have been a logical choice, for a last ditch effort to be in position near Bran.  She could have been disguised as one of the other regular undead that were there, when the Night King and the other white walkers entered. She could have just blended into the surroundings.

As you can see there are other trees in the area of the Tree, where Bran was located.  You can see them on this map of Winterfell located at this link to map of winterfell

...and you can see them in the scene as the Night King walks towards Bran, you can also other "regular" undead.  Could she have gotten into position in one of those locations and used her special talents to hide? Absolutely, she has that kind of ability.  That's as established as dragons flying.

Finally Melisandre set her off on her mission at around the 55 minute mark.  Melisandre also had very unusual magical powers, could she have somehow aided Arya on her mission.  I have no idea, ...but it's plausible.

Arya DID NOT fly, that's silly, and nothing indicates that she did, or had to fly.  Did she do something incredible, absolutely.  But we're talking about a fantasy television show.

....time to move on.
Lol. Welcome to the party, Pal!

Link Posted: 5/1/2019 12:36:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Looking at a overhead shot of Winterfell, it looks like Arya may have jumped from the tower inside of the Godswood. I believe that's the same tower Jamie pushed Bran from.

Link Posted: 5/1/2019 12:46:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Maybe Arya trained with that crazy tree-scaling karate girl on Barry that kicked Barry and Fuchs asses

Link Posted: 5/1/2019 12:47:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Looking at a overhead shot of Winterfell, it looks like Arya may have jumped from the tower inside of the Godswood. I believe that's the same tower Jamie pushed Bran from.

https://i.imgur.com/KxdR578.png
View Quote
Or she could have been hiding behind one of the 35 trees.  I dont understand everyone acting like she appeared out of thin air.
Link Posted: 5/1/2019 12:49:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://fsmedia.imgix.net/a8/21/58/0e/d94d/4aba/abfb/2788a231f608/cmon-guys--dont-be-like-cersei-and-jaime-or-uh-daenerys-and-jon.png?auto=format%2Ccompress&w=700
PayPal ready. Where do I send funds?
Page / 358
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top