Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 358
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 2:50:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
At the end when Snow is banging his aunt, what's up with Tyrion spying on the situation?
View Quote
Incest is his fetish.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 3:01:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Incest is his fetish.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At the end when Snow is banging his aunt, what's up with Tyrion spying on the situation?
Incest is his fetish.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So what you're doing is setting the bar so low you can't help but to be pleasantly surprised and not disappointed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's my expectation for the last season. There will be a number of extended battle scenes - best combat sequences ever filmed! (sarc) - that will not advance the plot at all. Approximately 20% of the entire season will actually contain relevant plot development. The cinematography, special effects, and costumes will all be phenomenal. The story will be weak, character development absent. Martin will laugh at the absurdity of it, but still not finish the books. The end.

So what you're doing is setting the bar so low you can't help but to be pleasantly surprised and not disappointed.
p
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:14:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It wasn’t just that.  In both scenes Varys started out cocky and smug thinking he had the upper hand and both scenes ended with him looking like he just saw a ghost.
View Quote
Kinvara really had him rattled, and Varys isn't an easy guy to get the best of...

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Incest is his fetish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Incest is his fetish.
Dont think he knows their related at that point.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
He still doesn't....
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Kinvara really had him rattled, and Varys isn't an easy guy to get the best of...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJP9o6QMk-E
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It wasn’t just that.  In both scenes Varys started out cocky and smug thinking he had the upper hand and both scenes ended with him looking like he just saw a ghost.

If that would have happened to me I would have steered clear of red priestesses following that exchange.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He still doesn't....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He still doesn't....
Yeah, as far as we know at the end of S7 the only people that know are Bran, Sam, and maybe Gilly.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Theory: Arya running scared is a ruse. She has Winterfell set up with traps, Home Alone style, and she is leading random WWs into paint can ambushes.

Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:26:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Maybe confirming the consummation?  Isnt that a thing with royalty?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:28:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He looked worried.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:30:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I figure Tyrion is in love with Daenerys just like every other dude that has gotten close to her.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I figure Tyrion is in love with Daenerys just like every other dude that has gotten close to her.
View Quote
That's possible.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:32:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hope we find out what the flaming man said...
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What would be the point in that scenario?
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:44:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
I actually read an article heading into S7 that talked about how that's where it was headed.  I was hoping it was bullshit and while they didn't make it obvious that was the case last season I wouldn't put it past Dumb and Dumber to insert that bullshit in the final season.

"How can we make more people like the fictional character we are obsessed with?"

"I know! Tyrion is a fan favorite, right?  Let's just have him fall in love with Daenerys showing how awesome she is!"

"Brilliant!"
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:51:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I actually read an article heading into S7 that talked about how that's where it was headed.  I was hoping it was bullshit and while they didn't make it obvious that was the case last season I wouldn't put it past Dumb and Dumber to insert that bullshit in the final season.

"How can we make more people like the fictional character we are obsessed with?"

"I know! Tyrion is a fan favorite, right?  Let's just have him fall in love with Daenerys showing how awesome she is!"

"Brilliant!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Brilliant!"
Ugh...
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#18]
That was the vibe I got while watching that scene so it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:08:58 PM EDT
[#19]
It's okay, guys.  It's not like there are only 6 episodes left with a LOT of loose ends to tie up.  There is plenty of time for some high school teen drama bullshit storyline to be added to the show.  Especially if it might make Daenerys look better.
Link Posted: 3/9/2019 10:14:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It's okay, guys.  It's not like there are only 6 episodes left with a LOT of loose ends to tie up.  There is plenty of time for some high school teen drama bullshit storyline to be added to the show.  Especially if it might make Daenerys look better.
View Quote
Some speculate Jon won't survive the series, I hope they're wrong
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 3:24:55 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm less interested in guessing who will end up on the Iron Throne, way too many possibilities. Let's play a different game.

Who will be the first 3 main characters to die in season 8 and how will they die?
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 4:22:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm less interested in guessing who will end up on the Iron Throne, way too many possibilities. Let's play a different game.

Who will be the first 3 main characters to die in season 8 and how will they die?
View Quote
Relevant:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Game-of-Thrones-Season-8--OFFICIAL-THREAD-/5-2184603/?page=12#i77708217
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 6:18:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Cersei and Jamie’s kid is going to be born a dwarf.

Cersei will want to kill it. Tyrion will attempt to save him.  Cersei will try to kill Tyrion and Jamie will kill her with a stab wound to the back.  Jamie will get killed by the Mountain.  The Mountain will get killed by the Hound.

Tyrion will raise the baby.

Both Daenerys and Jon will die killing the White King.  Tyrion will be found out to be Targaryen (Dragons didn’t eat him) and he and the dwarf kid will rule Westeros with the dragons we always wanted.

Oh and Sam lives happily ever after.
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 9:02:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Cersei and Jamie's kid is going to be born a dwarf.

Cersei will want to kill it. Tyrion will attempt to save him.  Cersei will try to kill Tyrion and Jamie will kill her with a stab wound to the back.  Jamie will get killed by the Mountain.  The Mountain will get killed by the Hound.

Both Daenerys and Jon will die killing the White King.  Tyrion will be found out to be Targaryen (Dragons didn't eat him) and he and the dwarf kid will rule Westeros with the dragons we always wanted.

View Quote
Tyrion will bring back First Night and impregnate all the women of Westeros. Within several generation the whole country will be nothing but dwarfs. They will become known as hobbits.
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Tyrion will bring back First Night and impregnate all the women of Westeros. Within several generation the whole country will be nothing but dwarfs. They will become known as hobbits.
View Quote
And there you have it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 12:16:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 1:35:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Tossed that right out there didn't you?
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Cersei and Jamie’s kid is going to be born a dwarf.

Both Daenerys and Jon will die killing the White King.  Tyrion will be found out to be Targaryen (Dragons didn’t eat him) and he and the dwarf kid will rule Westeros with the dragons we always wanted.

View Quote
I actually like that outcome, part of me wants Jamie to survive though and become Lord Commander of the night's watch after he kills Cersei though.
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 3:05:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I actually like that outcome, part of me wants Jamie to survive though and become Lord Commander of the night's watch after he kills Cersei though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both Daenerys and Jon will die killing the White King.  Tyrion will be found out to be Targaryen (Dragons didn't eat him) and he and the dwarf kid will rule Westeros with the dragons we always wanted.

That would be a fitting ending considering his first conversation with Jon in S1 about the Night's Watch
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
"Global warming will kill everyone in 12 years."
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 3:48:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bwahaha
Link Posted: 3/10/2019 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And so begins the story of middle earth.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 1:14:36 PM EDT
[#33]
This is surprisingly funny.  Especially the part where he talks about after shooting the scene catching a flight while covered in fake blood and sobbing.

Richard Madden relives the Game of Thrones Red Wedding scene | GQ Action Replay | British GQ
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 3:43:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
That's possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's possible.
That was my thought.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 3:45:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

"Brilliant!"
View Quote
They can go there as long a Tyrion mans up and deals with the pain and don't become a blubbering idiot and so something stupid out of it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 3:56:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They can go there as long a Tyrion mans up and deals with the pain and don't become a blubbering idiot and so something stupid out of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Brilliant!"
We have only 6 episodes left in the series and they need to wrap up over a dozen storylines involving damn near 100+ characters.  It's probably not the best use of time to introduce a new storyline about Tyrion getting a schoolboy crush (that wasn't even hinted at before) and then "dealing with the pain" of it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 4:08:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Wrong thread.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 4:11:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

We have only 6 episodes left in the series and they need to wrap up over a dozen storylines involving damn near 100+ characters.  It's probably not the best use of time to introduce a new storyline about Tyrion getting a schoolboy crush (that wasn't even hinted at before) and then "dealing with the pain" of it.
View Quote
Well it could be important is she goes all Mad Queen and Tyrion has to put her down or some story line like that.  Just spit baling here.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 4:15:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well it could be important is she goes all Mad Queen and Tyrion has to put her down or some story line like that.  Just spit baling here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny you say that.

Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys Stormborn is not thought to be insane, though her merciless treatment of the slave masters in Meereen is a dangerous hint that she may not have totally overcome the Targaryen madness. When the slave masters besiege the city, Daenerys shows her ruthless streak again when she announces her plans to "burn their cities to the ground". Following the Battle of the Goldroad, when Dickon and Randyll Tarly refuse to bend the knee, Tyrion Lannister (now Hand of the Queen) is unable to convince her to imprison them; she instead has Drogon incinerate both Tarlys.

It is difficult to identify these instances as being certain madness. Although at times of a quick temper, Daenerys is often able to be convinced to take more moderate actions. Ser Barristan Selmy specifically counseled Daenerys that the Mad King genuinely believed his actions were just, even though others knew he was a madman.[4] Later, Tyrion explains the Mad King's plans to incinerate King's Landing with wildfire. Wishing to avoid becoming her father (whom she described as "an evil man"), she allows Barristan's and Tyrion's words to change her initial decrees.[5]

Additionally, what might normally be seen as severe acts may have actually been driven by something other than madness. For instance, although she showed little mercy to the slave masters of Meereen, her actions were ultimately against those who were mistreating others. Having experienced severe mistreatment herself, her response may have been motivated by empathy rather than insanity.
https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Targaryen_madness
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We have only 6 episodes left in the series and they need to wrap up over a dozen storylines involving damn near 100+ characters.....
View Quote
They’re probably going to die off pretty fast so six episodes is enough for four episodes of how awesome Dragontits is.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#41]
The run times for the episodes has been released.

Episode 1: 54 minutes

Episode 2: 58 minutes

Episode 3: 60 minutes

Episode 4: 78 minutes

Episode 5: 80 minutes

Episode 6: 80 minutes

So much for the “this season will be like 6 full length films” story.

Link Posted: 3/11/2019 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/knt6X5T.gif
View Quote
Barely fucking longer than a regular episode.  

They have so much shit to cram in there's no way they can get to it all.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
6 minutes.  Teary reunions.  
4 minutes.  Jon Snow almost expresses emotion.  
5 minutes.  Dragon CGI.
8 minutes.  Scary monster in crypt with Arya.
7 minutes.  Tyrion makes unfunny jokes which resemble funny jokes from Seasons 1-4.
5 minutes.  Floppy wieners.  
2 minutes.  Jamie says something snarky, but surprisingly wise.  
2 minutes.  Bronn, Sandor, and Tormund refer to everyone as "cunts."
3 minutes.  Bran stare-rapes a woman.  
6 minutes.  Dany says something stupid to universal acclaim.  
4 minutes.  Everyone tries to talk Dany out of doing stupid thing.  
2 minutes.  Plot advancement.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 5:08:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
The ballyhooed battle scene in Ep 6 is supposedly 40 minutes long. Won't be much storyline in that one other than battle outcomes and since it's the last episode, I'm betting there will be many unanswered questions.

Also, The episode is reportedly titled "The Battle for Winterfell". If that's the battle between the living and the dead, it seems like there may be some loose ends that won't get tied up. At least, not very well.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The ballyhooed battle scene in Ep 6 is supposedly 40 minutes long. Won't be much storyline in that one other than battle outcomes and since it's the last episode, I'm betting there will be many unanswered questions.

Also, The episode is reportedly titled "The Battle for Winterfell". If that's the battle between the living and the dead, it seems like there may be some loose ends that won't get tied up. At least, not very well.
View Quote
I'm guessing 90% of the unanswered questions we had, will go unanswered.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is little to no chance episode 6 is The Battle for Winterfell.

Most likely the first half of the season is the enemy to the north and the second half is the enemy to the south.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 5:19:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

"Brilliant!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Brilliant!"
I can't wait for her to draw her last breath.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 5:21:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There is little to no chance episode 6 is The Battle for Winterfell.

Most likely the first half of the season is the enemy to the north and the second half is the enemy to the south.
View Quote
My vote is Episode 4 for Battle of Winterfell.  Episode 5 will be the prelude to Jon/Dany v. Cersei, and Episode 6 will wrap everything up.
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Tag
Link Posted: 3/11/2019 5:27:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Tag
View Quote
Tuesday is it.

Frank Chacksfield and His Orchestra - On and On
Page / 358
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top