Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 358
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Jon and Danerys are going to fight after his birthright is made public.  D will try to have the dragons kill him but they will not and the one controlled by Jon will kill her and her dragon instead.  Chaos and civil war erupts at Winterfell between the armies and the undead eventually sweep in and kill the survivors.  The undead continue South.

Cerci's forces dig in farther south.  They plan to repel the undead army.

Because of Gregor's current undead state he will be compromised and slaughter Cerci, her "generals", and pretty much everyone else around her in charge.  The undead descend on Cerci's forces and without leadership fall apart and are slaughtered.

The show ends months later at the iron islands, where the few survivors remain, led by Sandor Clegane.  The undead army has taken over the world and the survivors are barely getting by.  One night it gets so Cold the water freezes around the island and the Night King calmly walks to the island with a horde of undead.  The survivors take up defensive positions for a last stand and the Night King stops about 50 yards away from them.  He smiles, steps aside, where Gregor Clegane steps up from behind him and walks slowly towards Sandor.  Sandor draws his sword and the screen goes black. The end.  You're welcome.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, Martin has said that was a specific, unique blood magic that kept her alive in the fire and hatched her dragons.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something to remember about the Viserys death scene.
After he clanged dead to the floor, she said "He was no dragon,fire can not kill a dragon".
A point alluded to earlier when the whore dripped candlewax on his ( Viserys) chest, and he felt pain.

Now, just to be a douchebag, I'll point out the scene where the wight came for Gior Mormont, and Jon burned his hand throwing the oil lamp at it.
Is Jon ALSO not a dragon?
Find out soon.
I don't think they are immune to fire all the time.
Yeah, Martin has said that was a specific, unique blood magic that kept her alive in the fire and hatched her dragons.
Lets not forget Vaes Dothrak. She was flame retardant there too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Jon and Danerys are going to fight after his birthright is made public.  D will try to have the dragons kill him but they will not and the one controlled by Jon will kill her and her dragon instead.  Chaos and civil war erupts at Winterfell between the armies and the undead eventually sweep in and kill the survivors.  The undead continue South.

Because of Gregor's current undead state he will be compromised and slaughter Cerci, her "generals", and pretty much everyone else around her in charge.  The undead descend on Cerci's forces and without leadership fall apart and are slaughtered.

The show ends months later at the iron islands, where the few survivors remain, led by Sandor Clegane.  The undead army has taken over the world and the survivors are barely getting by.  One night it gets so Cold the water freezes around the island and the Night King calmly walks to the island with a horde of undead.  The survivors take up defensive positions for a last stand and the Night King stops about 50 yards away from them.  He smiles, steps aside, where Gregor Clegane steps up from behind him and walks slowly towards Sandor.  Sandor draws his sword and the screen goes black. The end.  You're welcome.
View Quote
You're a dick! Take it back!

Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:39:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The complete lack of the north’s understanding and urgency of how dire the situation is has dumbfounded me.
They’re more concerned with who’s in charge than preparing for the real threat.
View Quote
Remind you of a certain place or possibly of a certain group of owners?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Sopranos, GOT style?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Sansa orders Jaimie’s death
Arya takes over as Jaime and returns to beg forgiveness from Cerci
When Cerci takes “Jaime” to bed, Arya cuts her throat

Arya/Cersi orders all the Southern troops and the Goldens north and they arrive just in time to save the day.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:50:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Interesting point. We know Jon IS a Targaryen though, so it must just be a plot hole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something to remember about the Viserys death scene.
After he clanged dead to the floor, she said "He was no dragon,fire can not kill a dragon".
A point alluded to earlier when the whore dripped candlewax on his Viserys) chest, and he felt pain.

Now, just to be a douchebag, I'll point out the scene where the wight came for Gior Mormont, and Jon burned his hand throwing the oil lamp at it.
Is Jon ALSO not a dragon?
Find out soon.
Interesting point. We know Jon IS a Targaryen though, so it must just be a plot hole.
Just like Vis was a Targareon by blood, he didnt have the “magic”. John was always a Targ by blood but didnt become fireproof until he was phoenix downed
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Arya/Cersi orders all the Southern troops and the Goldens north and they arrive just in time to save the day.
View Quote
Plausible.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He didn’t have a sister to wed when he got married.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I keep seeing people say that, but it's just not the case.  It was common, sure.  But not all of them did it. Hell, Rhaegar got married to two different women and neither was related to him.
He didn’t have a sister to wed when he got married.
He wasn’t the only one.

Regardless, the “they always inbred” claim is not accurate.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The complete lack of the north’s understanding and urgency of how dire the situation is has dumbfounded me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My favorite part of this episode was when Lyanna Mormount gave Dany the look of contempt.  If Lyanna dies...imma finna riot.
I really liked her in S6 and the first episode of S7.  Since then... eh. Less sassy shade-thrower and more... well... 10 year old in a position of power.

Like when Jon was explaining that he had to go to Dragonstone to get the dragonglass and hopefully bring back some dragons because without them they had almost no chance of beating the Night King.  Her response was to publicly yell at him "we need the King of the North in the north."  If Jon stays in the north what exactly does she except Jon to do to prepare them all for an undead army with them being severally outnumbered and having virtually no dragon glass?
At least Lyanna is 10 years old.  I’m not sure what excuse the rest could use.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:02:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sansa orders Jaimie's death
When Cerci takes "Jaime" to bed, Arya cuts her throat

View Quote
Arya wearing Jamie's face? I like it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The Sopranos, GOT style?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Sopranos, GOT style?
Originally the show was hyped as The Sopranos in Middle-earth.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You saw the video I posted, right?
View Quote
Ugh what a pita
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:11:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
So Arya travels over 1,500 miles to KL, does all her FM shit, and then transports a massive army 1,500 miles to Winterfell all in under 48 hours?

I hope Arya took Littlefinger’s jet pack, found a way to supercharge it, and then had 30,000 more made.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He wasn’t the only one.

View Quote
Would it be accurate to say they inbred for three centuries? Or eight generations?

It’s funny that the one you point out to support your claim had no sister to wed.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well, the name of the series is "Game of Thrones", not "Battle of the Night King".
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well, the name of the series is "Game of Thrones", not "Battle of the Night King".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly this is exactly how real people behave.  I've said it many times "it would be amazing what humanity could achieve if we could all pull the same direction at the same time"...
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Would it be accurate to say they inbred for three centuries? Or eight generations?

It’s funny that the one you point out to support your claim had no sister to wed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wasn’t the only one.

Actually it's even much longer than that.

It's not my claim in question.  You claimed "they always inbred."  That statement is not accurate.  I pointed out Rhaegar because he was the most recent example that proved that claim false.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:30:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Sadly this is exactly how real people behave.  I've said it many times "it would be amazing what humanity could achieve if we could all pull the same direction at the same time"...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very true.  Of course with an army of the dead breathing down their necks you'd like to think it'd be different, but yeah, not at all unrealistic.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:33:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So Arya travels over 1,500 miles to KL, does all her FM shit, and then transports a massive army 1,500 miles to Winterfell all in under 48 hours?

I hope Arya took Littlefinger’s jet pack, found a way to supercharge it, and then had 30,000 more made.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOT physics
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I want to see Lyanna talk shit to Jorah.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:37:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I want to see S6 Lyanna talk shit to Jorah.
View Quote
FIFY.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

It's not my claim in question.  You claimed "they always inbred."  That statement is not accurate.  I pointed out Rhaegar because he was the most recent example that proved that claim false.
View Quote
For extensive tortoises Targs inbreed to keep the bloodline pure, pacifically the Kings and they’re hares.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
For extensive tortoises Targs inbreed to keep the bloodline pure, pacifically the Kings and they’re hares.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think anyone here said they don't inbreed.

They just don't "always" do it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think that is missing a pretty critical black line.
View Quote
Oh?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:44:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No. Her mother was her fathers sister (Rhaella).
View Quote
Sorry, brain fart.  For some reason, I got it in my head that Elia Martell was married to the Mad King, not Rhegar.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#28]
I dare someone to do House Frey. I hope they aren't busy for about a month.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course it is all fiction but it is kinda like all these post apocalyptic shows where the people spend more time fighting one another than they do dealing with the apocalyptic threat.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Lets not forget Vaes Dothrak. She was flame retardant there too.
View Quote
Flame retardant because D&D are real retardant.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 3:07:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Ugh what a pita
View Quote
Ha!

I'm liquid...no wait I am a curved crystalline solid...nope!  Changed my mind cause you cooled me too fast and now I am going to explode if you add any fast energy to me.

Glass...it's like working with metal, only female.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Of course it is all fiction but it is kinda like all these post apocalyptic shows where the people spend more time fighting one another than they do dealing with the apocalyptic threat.
View Quote
Which is how it would most likely be in real life
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 3:10:13 PM EDT
[#33]
So I know Litterfinger is dead but i wish he’d come back... I enjoyed his schemings. Like a little villain lol.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So I know Litterfinger is dead but i wish he'd come back... I enjoyed his schemings. Like a little villain lol.
View Quote
His death was a little too quick and out of nowhere, IMO.

But Sansa's turn to him in the hall was a great moment.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

His death was a little too quick and out of nowhere, IMO.

But Sansa's turn to him in the hall was a great moment.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
Because The Night King, who's out to regain his Iron Throne, is also playing the game as well.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 3:53:10 PM EDT
[#37]
So the night king trashes the North leaves no one alive.  He heads south gets to the twins.  Whatever Frey is left says "You cannot Pass"   unless you marry one of the Frey daughters.   The night king takes a look at the daughters turns around and goes back north of the wall for another 1000yrs.  Winter ends and Cersi's kid becomes king and sits on the iron throne.

Freys are needed.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 3:55:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Jon keeps telling everyone he had a choice to either keep his crown OR protect the North.  However, Dany agrees to fight with him against the Night King AND THEN Jon bends the knee.

So is Jon just going around knowingly lying to everyone or is it, more likely, just shitting writing?

Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:32:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I dare someone to do House Frey. I hope they aren't busy for about a month.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:36:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Arya wearing Jamie's face? I like it.
View Quote
Does she wear stilts also?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Jon keeps telling everyone he had a choice to either keep his crown OR protect the North.  However, Dany agrees to fight with him against the Night King AND THEN Jon bends the knee.

So is Jon just going around knowingly lying to everyone or is it, more likely, just shitting writing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_TM9omQuj4
View Quote
Shit writing. They want the payoff of having characters get together and having these great scenes but they don’t give a shit how they get there.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:46:01 PM EDT
[#43]
OK, my limited understanding of Westeros history is that the First Men landed, got in a war with the Children of the Forest, and they created the White Walkers from a man they captured. THEN the Tagaryns arrived and took over everything.

So isn't it more likely that the Night King is an early Stark?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:47:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
OK, my limited understanding of Westeros history is that the First Men landed, got in a war with the Children of the Forest, and they created the White Walkers from a man they captured. THEN the Tagaryns arrived and took over everything.

View Quote
Pretty sure he's a Stark.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
We're just lucky they didn't have Jon calling her M'Lady.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Jon didn’t need to bend the knee. Dany would gladly march her army north to fight the night king because he killed one of her “children”.

Jon couldn’t agree to Cersei’s terms because he said he was already serving a Queen. Maybe his intention was that had to bend the knee to protect from the southern threat.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes. The first war with the WW was on the order of 8,000 years ago. The Targaryans landed on Dragonstone about 400 years ago, and on mainland Westeros 300 years ago. The first war with the WW was thousands of years before the Valyrians even rose as a civilization.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:56:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Predictions-

Well, we know that Cersei is planning on betraying / doublecrossing Jon/Dany.  I believe Tyrion is part of this betrayal unfortunately. I'm not sure what they plan on doing yet.

I also surmise that Winterfell battle will not go well, but MOST of the main characters will survive.

It doesn't seem like Jaime is long for this world, which is sad because I like his character now. He may be one of the first to die. And then his face will be taken. Arya comes back to KL and kills Cersei.

Arya's design is for some sort of missile weapon, which she plans on using against the Zombie dragon or the White Walkers.
Arya will most likely end up killing a white walker, with that weapon or her dagger.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:57:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Does she wear stilts also?
View Quote
We do not know the limits of the faceless magic.

Remember, people have been intimate with Millisandre, and we know she is an old crone in reality.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 4:58:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Pretty sure he's a Stark.
View Quote
Sam didn’t read about it in a book so presumably there’s no written history of it.

There was already an ideal scene during one of Bran’s flashbacks to kinda give some insight on who he was.

We don’t know what the Night King wants. When Bran was with the children of the forest in the tree with the three-eyes raven it would have been a great time to explain his actions but they didn’t.

I’m curious if they try to explain any of it in the show. Bran would presumably be the only who would be able to see what he wants.  Unless of course, the night king sends a raven to winterfell with a list of demands.
Page / 358
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top