[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think most of the Gay ones have been covered but the Geek mobile is this one

It was the most advertised top secret design to bring Chrysler riches and glory

Chrysler K Car

https://i.imgur.com/orjtuDj.jpg
View Quote
I would have put this one in my post, but without the venerable Chrysler K Car we never would have had the genius of Red Green...

Link Posted: 6/26/2018 2:35:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It's always amusing to hear what other people think is lame.

I would drive the hell out of this.

https://cdn.bmwblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/2007-BMW-ACS4-Z4-Coupe-Ac-Schnitzer-01.jpg
View Quote
Soft top z's look horrible, hardtops on the other hand look way better
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
My boss had one of these. Chrysler/Maserati TC LeBaron. All the quality of Chrysler and Italian engineering combine to create a slightly faster LeBaron with leather seats.

https://autopolis.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/090511-03-chrysler_tc_by_maserati_left_side.jpg
View Quote
Iacocca's vanity project.  Was going to be named the "Ledo", but that was just too much.  It represented it's sponsor accurately - all image, made people think it/he was awesome, but in the end failed at pretty much everything.
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 2:37:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think the OP was raised in the 70's and 80's, therefore calling something "gay" doesn't literally mean "homosexual", but rather, "gross"/"lame"/"undesirable"/"stupid"/etc.  As in "my parents are so gay, they won't let me go to the Scorpions concert in Veterans Stadium"
View Quote
Uh, that meaning came directly from the synonym for homosexual.  Because back then most people viewed being homosexual as "gross"/"lame"/"undesirable"/"stupid"/etc."
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's always amusing to hear what other people think is lame.

I would drive the hell out of this.

https://cdn.bmwblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/2007-BMW-ACS4-Z4-Coupe-Ac-Schnitzer-01.jpg
Yeah, there's very few convertibles I care for. The coupe version almost always looks better.
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 3:05:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Uh, that meaning came directly from the synonym for homosexual.  Because back then most people viewed being homosexual as "gross"/"lame"/"undesirable"/"stupid"/etc."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the OP was raised in the 70's and 80's, therefore calling something "gay" doesn't literally mean "homosexual", but rather, "gross"/"lame"/"undesirable"/"stupid"/etc.  As in "my parents are so gay, they won't let me go to the Scorpions concert in Veterans Stadium"
Oh, I know.  But I responding to the guy listing cars that actual gay people drove.  Not cars that are "gay"
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 11:04:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Gotta be the older BMW M Coupe.  Any car designed to look like Saturday Night Live's Ambiguously Gay duo's car has got to be gay.

Link Posted: 6/26/2018 11:07:08 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
No doubt.
It's a goddamn Suzuki.
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 11:15:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Two wheel drive Xterras.
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 11:16:39 PM EDT
[#10]
kia soul
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 11:34:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I was at Tractor Supply last week. Older couple buying some odds & ends. Farm looking people. I check out right after them. Carrying my cat litter out to the truck, they're putting their chicken feed in a Smartcar.

One of the oddest things I've ever seen.
View Quote
I saw a Smart Car pulling a really tiny utility trailer with bags of mulch in the trailer.  That's pretty odd looking too.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 1:00:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Huh. Someone on a local facebook page just posted a Suzuki Q90 for sale. 125K miles and a badly dented left fender.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
This might have been true 20 years ago.

Modern automatic transmissions outperform manuals by every metric, and some of the other engine options are getting pretty good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any Camaro, Charger, or Mustang with anything other than a V8 and a manual transmission.

Modern automatic transmissions outperform manuals by every metric, and some of the other engine options are getting pretty good.
I would like to see if this hold true in an autocross setting.  RPM control is important to ensure you are in the sweet spot of the range when accelerating out of tight corners.  I believe an auto would upshift at the wrong times.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:10:26 AM EDT
[#14]
I nominate this one.

Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:11:33 AM EDT
[#15]
View Quote
I forgot about that one.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:13:22 AM EDT
[#16]
I have a cousin who thought the Chevy Citation was such a great car he went and bought two of them.

Strange dude.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:14:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My boss had one of these. Chrysler/Maserati TC LeBaron. All the quality of Chrysler and Italian engineering combine to create a slightly faster LeBaron with leather seats.

https://autopolis.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/090511-03-chrysler_tc_by_maserati_left_side.jpg
View Quote
I got my driver's license in one of those sweet babies!
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That's gayer than cum on a mustache.
View Quote
That saying is gayer than the front row at a barbara streisand concert.

Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:18:36 AM EDT
[#19]
This was a car expressly designed for, and used almost exclusively by the grotesquely obese.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:53:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This was a car expressly designed for, and used almost exclusively by the grotesquely obese.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I had one of those roll into my shop years ago....dude driving it must have weighed  at least 500 lbs,  the problem he wanted me to look at was a suspension sag on the drivers side, the rear leaf spring was broken.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I would like to see if this hold true in an autocross setting.  RPM control is important to ensure you are in the sweet spot of the range when accelerating out of tight corners.  I believe an auto would upshift at the wrong times.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any Camaro, Charger, or Mustang with anything other than a V8 and a manual transmission.

Newer automatic transmissions shift about as fast if not faster than a manual, and most automatic cars with any kind of sporting/performance aspirations come with some kind of shift paddles/buttons for gear selection.

I won't say the driving experience would be as rewarding, but lap times might favor the auto.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#22]
I was unaware that cars engaged in same-sex relations.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 1:01:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Scaramanga bolted a set of wings to one and it still suvked
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#24]
For the Gremlin fans, saw this one a few weeks ago

Attachment Attached File
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top