Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:51:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:52:54 AM EDT
[#2]
My give a fuck is in Al Capone's vault.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:54:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I should be dead by now. I hit the grocery store and gas station/convenient store constantly. Also, as the result of an injury I've been to PT a few days a week and have had to visit a barbershop to keep my mane under control.

No sniffles and none of the employees I see daily have missed a day at work and they clearly haven't dropped dead. It's a real miracle.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#4]
He can go climb a wall of dicks with his hands tied.

Will not comply.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:02:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The left is not going to let you exist. One way or another.. they are going to grind us into the dust. Comply.. or be destroyed.

Stop playing by their rules.
View Quote

This, do not care/value their approval on anything, the live to make life harder.

Anyone else love watching him get his nose bashed in by that skin head in the 80s?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:05:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Make no mistake.
Geraldo is bought and paid for.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:13:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Why cant we just be left alone? Seriously what the fuck is the deal. I want to go to work, do my own thing, shoot some guns etc.. What the fuck is the problem? Im never out knocking on gay peoples doors and telling them what to do or not do, same with any other demographic. I literally dont give a single fuck what anyone else does as long as its not in my front yard and I don't have to pay for it. I don't even give a shit if man trannies are dominating womens boxing, I just shake my head and laugh. What is it with these fucking people?

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:14:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In California I the idea was to keep everyone unvaccinated masked up, that way everyone could tell in the grocery store who the untouchables were and what ideology they aligned with. Didn't work well though, or maybe opposite, most of the unmasked are unvacxinated and the masked people are vaccinated.
View Quote

I went into a grocery store in CA unvaccinated and unmasked.  I feel turrible.

Nobody said squat.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:38:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

At some point we have to have a red line.
View Quote

That red line was a year and a half ago when literally almost every single republican and conservative bought into their bs like oppressed Muslim women.

Literally 99.9% everyone. You know how I know it's almost everyone? Because if they didn't, they would have been on the news being arrested by the police we have to back.

The red line was last year. And no one did jack shit but subject themselves and their families to tyranny and oppresson.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:39:19 AM EDT
[#10]
O noes. Then I wouldn't be able to pay the bills...
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:42:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Why cant we just be left alone? Seriously what the fuck is the deal. I want to go to work, do my own thing, shoot some guns etc.. What the fuck is the problem? Im never out knocking on gay peoples doors and telling them what to do or not do, same with any other demographic. I literally dont give a single fuck what anyone else does as long as its not in my front yard and I don't have to pay for it. I don't even give a shit if man trannies are dominating womens boxing, I just shake my head and laugh. What is it with these fucking people?

View Quote

You not caring or giving a single fuck about society going to shit with degenerates running the show, is exactly why they will not leave you alone. They will crush you so hard into the submission that you've shown by not standing up one bit. They want to control you. By not doing anything means you are controlled.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:51:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Who takes Geraldo seriously?  I mean, the guy's a real-life meme.  "Al Capone's Vault" is part of the lexicon, thanks to Geraldo.  He's a huckster.  Ignore him.

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:53:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Life is just a fantasy can you live the fantasy life.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:01:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I went into a grocery store in CA unvaccinated and unmasked.  I feel turrible.

Nobody said squat.  
View Quote

Haha, well I think most people are doing that now. I guess it depends on what part of the state, some areas never wore masks, but where I live it was 100%.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:02:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Who?

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:33:24 AM EDT
[#16]
He is a con artist and says whatever the station he is on wants him to say.

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:08:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Jerry Rivers says what ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:10:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:36:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You not caring or giving a single fuck about society going to shit with degenerates running the show, is exactly why they will not leave you alone. They will crush you so hard into the submission that you've shown by not standing up one bit. They want to control you. By not doing anything means you are controlled.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"There Are Fates Worse Than Death" - Catherine Austin Fitts Exposes the Injection Fraud

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:39:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

The same thing that's wrong with every other tyrant or totalitarian-minded asshole: they're control freaks. They feel a deep need to control other people, and when they can't it induces a rage in them that normal people don't feel.

It's been that way throughout human history. It will always be that way.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:51:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The left is not going to let you exist. One way or another.. they are going to grind us into the dust. Comply.. or be destroyed.

Stop playing by their rules.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Doesn’t that stupid motherfucker have a chair he needs to eat?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:20:59 AM EDT
[#24]
lol...
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:22:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
How do you tell a vaccinated from an unvaccinated person? Do they look or act different? Maybe vaccinated people could have an identifying tattoo or something?
View Quote

Its easy. Just like crossfire 'tards, vaccers will tell you,

Look at how many threads get started with "I just got my vaccine....."

They think its badge of honor, I see it as badge of gov control. Get in line like good lil sheep. Do as your told, bahhhhh
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:30:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

You don't get to have liberty and pursue happiness as long as there is miserable people out there that want you to live in misery.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:37:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Someone should lock Jerry in a safe
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:38:36 AM EDT
[#28]
G. Rivera - send me y'all ducats then azzwhole.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:39:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm with you brother. It's power and control.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:40:05 AM EDT
[#30]
If you don't find anything after hyping up Al Capone's vault opening you get nothing.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:42:56 AM EDT
[#31]
I didn't know he was still around.

I lost track of him after he said he dated Madonna but she doesn't remember him.

He has a used car salesman vibe.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:47:45 AM EDT
[#32]
If the vaccines are so awesome why does a vaccinated person care if I get it?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:49:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
If the vaccines are so awesome why does a vaccinated person care if I get it?
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:02:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:07:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
How do you tell a vaccinated from an unvaccinated person? Do they look or act different? Maybe vaccinated people could have an identifying tattoo or something?
View Quote

Just ask them. The vaccinated people strut around all proud and ready to tell you they are vaccinated.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:08:18 AM EDT
[#36]
lets he if he has the balls to shout that at the southern border regarding MMR, Polio, hoof and mouth disease and just the basic vaccinations.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:08:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Who? I don't think I've even heard his name before this morning.

Eta- nevermind I'm a dumbass
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:11:12 AM EDT
[#38]
They're more worried about trying to be scared and locked down.

After all, virtue signaling means money just comes from the government, and a trashed economy only hurts the big capitalists....

Or we could all be taking Ivermectin and possibly extinguish the virus, rather than giving it a billion chances to mutate over and over, since mRNA gene therapy treatments don't kill the virus.

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:19:53 AM EDT
[#40]
It's going to be an interesting year coming up.  The communists are beginning their full court press on canceling anyone not buying into their vaccine bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:23:47 AM EDT
[#41]
If your vaccinated.... why do you care ?  Because vaccinated people can still infect others and transmit COVID, so it’s not like it’s only unvaccinated people doing it. Vaccinating everyone won’t stop the spread or new infections, if your vaccinated and trust it to protect you, why do you give a fuck ?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
lets he if he has the balls to shout that at the southern border regarding MMR, Polio, hoof and mouth disease and just the basic vaccinations.
View Quote

This is the hypocritical irony.  What a fucking cuck.  How about addressing a few actually beneficial vaccines at the border that have the potential to kill more than COVID or are vastly more contagious?

Chickenpox (Varicella)
Diphtheria
Flu (Influenza)
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b)
HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
Measles
Meningococcal
Mumps
Pneumococcal
Polio (Poliomyelitis)
Rotavirus
Rubella (German Measles)
Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Tetanus (Lockjaw)
Whooping Cough (Pertussis )
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:34:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:36:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dick Butt on their foreheads?

That would get my vote.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because they derive satisfaction from controlling others.

It is like this. I am OCD. If I have dirt on my floor, I get agitated. I have a robot vacuum to clean my floor so I dont get agitated.

These control freaks get VERY agitated when they cant control others. So they need to find a way, no matter what it takes.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That red line was a year and a half ago when literally almost every single republican and conservative bought into their bs like oppressed Muslim women.

Literally 99.9% everyone. You know how I know it's almost everyone? Because if they didn't, they would have been on the news being arrested by the police we have to back.

The red line was last year. And no one did jack shit but subject themselves and their families to tyranny and oppresson.
View Quote

This we sat by and watch Tyranny win. NOOO You can't exercise your first , second, and fifteenth amendment rights there is a some +P flu out there. Obey us or get the boot.

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:45:54 AM EDT
[#47]
"Vaccine passports are a good idea. They’d benefit both holders of the passport and people with whom they come in contact. And it really doesn’t matter if you don’t like the idea because businesses, colleges, airlines, cruise liners, etc are going to require them,” he wrote.

Laughs in Florida mother fucker.  Why don't you go give away some troop movements asshat.

As much as I love the ideals of the United States of America and the founding principles, I really think we need a secession of states.  Maybe we can take the name and the Constitution with us, after all, the dumb fuck liberals say they're racist
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#48]
He's married to a young, liberal twat that leads him around by his shriveled pecker so this latest verbal diarrhea from him shouldn't surprise anyone.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:00:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Geraldo: the piece of shit that keeps on giving.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Jerry rivers can eat a dick
View Quote

Fuck him.  Typical fucking leftist fraud.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top