Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:18:10 AM EDT
[#1]
They're pushing the vaccine like Mr. Carpetbaggers magic elixer in Josey Wales.

"It'll cure most anything"  I wonder if works on stains?

Spit........
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:21:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're about to have a civil war over a vaccine that really isn't even a vaccine. Think about that for a second.
View Quote

My own neighbor who I have got along great with is harping on how irresponsible my family is for not vaccinating as well as my wife's boss. Many vaccinated think we are putting their lives in danger and should be forced if need be... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.....do they even understand at all?

Maybe you are correct.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Guy has always been a nutjob.  Not sure why they keep propping this weirdo up.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If it ever saw this guy at Whataburger or somewhere I know I would have to whip his ass.
View Quote

Just don't underestimate the turd, he was an armature boxer for many years.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Just think, Geraldo is a crazy nut job, but there are life members here who agree with his statements.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:29:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Then come to my house and give me vaccine shots free. Fucker!
View Quote

The vaccines are free. Well they are paid for by the federal government or those of us who pay taxes.

You do know that they are already coming to people’s homes and vaccinating them. My neighbors were both vaccinated at home by a visiting nurse. He has limited mobility and she was home recovering from surgery. They both got the Pfizer shots.

Chicago has been going door to door in certain neighborhoods for at least three months. They bring a mobile clinic to the neighborhood and vaccinate people. I don’t know if they go into the homes or if you go out to the mobile clinic.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:30:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So here's the thing. If all the people who want to be vaccinated are, how do the non vaccinated affect them?

Why is it societies problem to protect those who refuse?
View Quote
Insert Borg Meme Here.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If the vaccines are so awesome why does a vaccinated person care if I get it?
View Quote

Other than humanitarian reasons, I don’t care if you get it. I do care if you pass it on to someone who could not be vaccinated. I also care if you get very sick and require a hospital bed or medical care that denies someone the medical care that they need for a non Covid reason. My neighbor could not get knee surgery for over a year because that was elective care and they needed to keep the beds free for Covid cases.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:42:52 AM EDT
[#10]
He'll be dead before I get the jab.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:45:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Jerry King and the rest of the libtard obomites should mind their own business. If they're vaccinated why are they worried?  They're not going to get sick and die so why should they care? If the vaccine works only those vaccinated will make it and isn't that what they want their special needs club? Masks is were useless against Chinese virus. Read the box they come in it will tell you. What happened to my body my choice? When will they run out of idiots knocking on doors asking stupid personal questions?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Other than humanitarian reasons, I don’t care if you get it. I do care if you pass it on to someone who could not be vaccinated. I also care if you get very sick and require a hospital bed or medical care that denies someone the medical care that they need for a non Covid reason. My neighbor could not get knee surgery for over a year because that was elective care and they needed to keep the beds free for Covid cases.
View Quote

FFS.  This is the mentality that is allowing the theft of our freedoms.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Geraldo is one of Hannity's favorite "conservatives".  Let that sink in, folks.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Shut up Jerry
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:55:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Fuck Geraldo. I still laugh when I think about his faggot ass in Afghanistan after 9/11 when he whipped out a Tokarev and claimed he was going to take out Osama if he got the chance
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Another ex 'celebrity' desperately trying to remain relevant.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:57:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why? You are free to get the vaccine or not. If you don’t want the vaccine you should not penalized others by taking up limited hospital resources like happened to my neighbor. Doesn’t freedom imply responsibility for your actions?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

"denied care they need" and use an anecdote of a friend being denied care they didn't need (elective means elective).

Also, think about this - when you try to assign a value graduation to the people and type of care needed you're doing EVERYTHING wrong.  You can apply that same logic to the guy taking up a hospital bed on the cardiac floor because he's a fat piece of shit. (ETA: does your neighbor need a new knee because he's a fat piece of shit?)  It's a fucking evil, stupid, and unproductive lens to look at things through, which is precisely why the media is trying to force you to look through it.  Seriously, take a minute and give genuine thought to this.  Entertain the possibility that your POV may not be the best.  It's good for all of us to do.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:00:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you want to ban Mountain Dew and pepperoni roles too? Heart disease is killing people all day, every day, and taking up medical resources all over the country. Freedom is scary. You'll be okay.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:05:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
While I respect his opinion and his right to it, I completely agree with you and my respect is lost and turns to disdain when anyone wants to force any opinion.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Pay those not getting vaccinated unemployment to stay at home to keep everyone safe.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:07:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I watched that show when it aired. I enjoyed Rivers taking a chair to the snout. Even back then I laughed my ass off.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, three chairs for Geraldo Rivera!

I watched that show when it aired. I enjoyed Rivers taking a chair to the snout. Even back then I laughed my ass off.  
Skinhead got the better of that douchebag.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:15:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This fuckers still alive?
View Quote

That was my first thought too. I guess he is not only alive but still in front of the camera. I remember staying up watching him open Al Capone's empty vault and never watched him again.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fucking sad, isn't it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We're about to have a civil war over a vaccine that really isn't even a vaccine. Think about that for a second.

Fucking sad, isn't it?

It is, and I wouldn't want to be near a high population center when it turns on and you can't turn it off.
   Like gerald and other locally known agitators.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
They're pushing the vaccine like Mr. Carpetbaggers magic elixer in Josey Wales.

"It'll cure most anything"  I wonder if works on stains?

Spit........
View Quote

Thanks for the idea , I'll have a half pint  of snake oil I'll have a to offer them .
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#26]

Three words ...

Al Capone's vault
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:17:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Why? You are free to get the vaccine or not. If you don’t want the vaccine you should not penalized others by taking up limited hospital resources like happened to my neighbor. Doesn’t freedom imply responsibility for your actions?
View Quote

My rights shouldn't me limited because of your fear.  It's my choice not to be a guinea pig for a "vaccine" to a virus that is at best marginally more deadly than the annual flu.    Should I have to avoid any medical procedure that would improve my quality of life because of the fictional wave of deaths flooding our hospitals?  When did we have limited hospital resources?  When it was needed to raise fear and push the herd into a panic.  There wasn't a shortage of beds caused by a influx of covid patients.  It never even came close. I saw claims of it over the last year and half but then I saw direct evidence that it was pure fiction.  Our governor thought UTMB in Galveston was pretty close which caused him to try to place the county under lockdown again.  It turns out they were at less than 50% capacity and only that high as they were taking in patients from across the state and from Louisiana.  The county judge and sheriff told him to FO.

I worked with 11 other people, side by side though all of this crap.  2 of them had covid simultaneously and didn't know until about half way through it.  None of us wore a mask or social distanced at work.  Nobody else got sick.  We all ate lunch at the same table everyday as well.  So obviously 10hrs a day isn't enough casual exposure in my experience to pass on the virus.  The two that were sick are related and spent a lot of time together away from work.

Maybe you should suggest to the government that we should wear a yellow armband with a biohazard symbol on it when we're out in public.  Maybe they should force us to not be able to work unless we get the vaccine.  Maybe they should force us to stay in our homes and only go out in public on certain days of the week to get food until we're out of money.  Maybe then they can put them us in camps to keep us away from the vaccinated where we'll be "safe".  You continue to live in fear.  I'll continue to live my life in spite of the best intentions of people like you.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:24:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#29]
I rode by some jackass's house that had a sign in their jackass yard thanking this jackass the other day.

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#30]
He can fuck off
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:30:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#32]
I am trans-vaccinated!
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:34:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Tell that illegal lover so STFU and to take his Bentley to his private jet which can take him to his privates island.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:35:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Bongino made him cry
View Quote

I would pay to see Bongino punch that fuckers lights out.

You KNOW he want's to.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:39:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:39:29 AM EDT
[#36]
how busy is the Grim Reaper these days?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:42:29 AM EDT
[#37]
FG  
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:42:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

"denied care they need" and use an anecdote of a friend being denied care they didn't need (elective means elective).

Also, think about this - when you try to assign a value graduation to the people and type of care needed you're doing EVERYTHING wrong.  You can apply that same logic to the guy taking up a hospital bed on the cardiac floor because he's a fat piece of shit. (ETA: does your neighbor need a new knee because he's a fat piece of shit?)  It's a fucking evil, stupid, and unproductive lens to look at things through, which is precisely why the media is trying to force you to look through it.  Seriously, take a minute and give genuine thought to this.  Entertain the possibility that your POV may not be the best.  It's good for all of us to do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a very effective vaccine available to keep you out of the hospital. It is your choice to use it or to depend on horse dewormer to protect you. One thing we learned is that elective surgery is a very broad term. Bullet in your chest, bad car wreck they do the surgery. Can’t walk due to pain caused by a worn out  knee, elective surgery. Need bypass surgery, elective surgery.

I am not saying you should not have any medical care. I am saying that if you choose to ignore medical advice, you care should not be put ahead of other people. If you were so confident in the internet treatments, you would not care because it is just a cold. If you happen to catch a bad cold, you can always use the internet medications you have so much confidence in.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:49:10 AM EDT
[#39]
My Labrador just dropped an opinion on the front lawn that I care more about.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:50:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So you want to ban Mountain Dew and pepperoni roles too? Heart disease is killing people all day, every day, and taking up medical resources all over the country. Freedom is scary. You'll be okay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never liked Mountain Dew so that is not a problem. Pepperoni pizza is a different story.

Heart disease is a huge problem. I am sure you know that some companies are offering discounts on health insurance fir people who are not obese and do not smoke. You still get health care but you pay more for it because of your poor health. I don’t have a problem with people paying based on the risk associated with things they can control.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:52:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:53:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I do care if you pass it on to someone who could not be vaccinated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I do care if you pass it on to someone who could not be vaccinated.

You say that, but you really don't care. I also don't care about others' health. Their health is their responsibility. Not mine.

I also care if you get very sick and require a hospital bed or medical care that denies someone the medical care that they need for a non Covid reason. My neighbor could not get knee surgery for over a year because that was elective care and they needed to keep the beds free for Covid cases.

Do you have the same level of concern about obese people taking up hospital beds for obesity related illnesses? Shall we mandate strict vegetable and lean meats diet plus 1hr/day exercise for everyone?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Got customers with the same viewpoint. They answer their doors with masks on. I ask them "would you like me to put on a mask too?" They say "Well you are vaccinated right?" to which I said "no" then they get all hyper "(HUFF HUFF) THEN ABSOLUTLELY YES YOU MUST WEAR A MASK! (HUFF HUFF)" I did ask one lady, "But if you are vaccinated, then what are you worried about?" ... couldn't answer.

View Quote
I have yet to hear a good answer. The answers I hear are like the poster in this thread defending it at best. Freedom is scary should be the canned response if you ask me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:55:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

My rights shouldn't me limited because of your fear.  It's my choice not to be a guinea pig for a "vaccine" to a virus that is at best marginally more deadly than the annual flu.    Should I have to avoid any medical procedure that would improve my quality of life because of the fictional wave of deaths flooding our hospitals?  When did we have limited hospital resources?  When it was needed to raise fear and push the herd into a panic.  There wasn't a shortage of beds caused by a influx of covid patients.  It never even came close. I saw claims of it over the last year and half but then I saw direct evidence that it was pure fiction.  Our governor thought UTMB in Galveston was pretty close which caused him to try to place the county under lockdown again.  It turns out they were at less than 50% capacity and only that high as they were taking in patients from across the state and from Louisiana.  The county judge and sheriff told him to FO.

I worked with 11 other people, side by side though all of this crap.  2 of them had covid simultaneously and didn't know until about half way through it.  None of us wore a mask or social distanced at work.  Nobody else got sick.  We all ate lunch at the same table everyday as well.  So obviously 10hrs a day isn't enough casual exposure in my experience to pass on the virus.  The two that were sick are related and spent a lot of time together away from work.

Maybe you should suggest to the government that we should wear a yellow armband with a biohazard symbol on it when we're out in public.  Maybe they should force us to not be able to work unless we get the vaccine.  Maybe they should force us to stay in our homes and only go out in public on certain days of the week to get food until we're out of money.  Maybe then they can put them us in camps to keep us away from the vaccinated where we'll be "safe".  You continue to live in fear.  I'll continue to live my life in spite of the best intentions of people like you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must have been living under a rock for the last year and a half. There definitely was a shortage of hospital beds in parts of the country. If you can’t accept this there is no point in discussion.

I never said that you should not be treated if you got sick for anything other than Covid. If you have so much faith in your internet cures, why would you ever be concerned about Covid? Don’t worry, some guy on the internet said that xyz works to cure Covid.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:56:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I am saying that if you choose to ignore medical advice, you care should not be put ahead of other people.
View Quote

What else are you willing to see your opinion applied to?

What does the AMA say about firearms?
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Stay in your lane Jerry.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:00:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am saying that if you choose to ignore medical advice, you care should not be put ahead of other people.

We are talking about vaccinations and not political policy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You must have been living under a rock for the last year and a half. There definitely was a shortage of hospital beds in parts of the country. If you can’t accept this there is no point in discussion.
View Quote

Where were these alleged shortages?

Where I live was literally ground zero for COVID in the US. No shortage of hospital beds. The portable military hospitals went unused.

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If it ever saw this guy at Whataburger or somewhere I know I would have to whip his ass.

Yeah, well so was i and not bragging but I don't really think ole boy would know what hit him. Might take a while to get my wrist back in order though. I could spar with Jerry any day and win.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top