Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We are talking about vaccinations and not political policy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am saying that if you choose to ignore medical advice, you care should not be put ahead of other people.

What else are you willing to see your opinion applied to?

What does the AMA say about firearms?

Those have become inextricably intertwined. If you can’t accept this there is no point in discussion.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:51:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 12:55:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There is a very effective vaccine available to keep you out of the hospital. It is your choice to use it or to depend on horse dewormer to protect you. One thing we learned is that elective surgery is a very broad term. Bullet in your chest, bad car wreck they do the surgery. Can’t walk due to pain caused by a worn out  knee, elective surgery. Need bypass surgery, elective surgery.

I am not saying you should not have any medical care. I am saying that if you choose to ignore medical advice, you care should not be put ahead of other people. If you were so confident in the internet treatments, you would not care because it is just a cold. If you happen to catch a bad cold, you can always use the internet medications you have so much confidence in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Other than humanitarian reasons, I don’t care if you get it. I do care if you pass it on to someone who could not be vaccinated. I also care if you get very sick and require a hospital bed or medical care that denies someone the medical care that they need for a non Covid reason. My neighbor could not get knee surgery for over a year because that was elective care and they needed to keep the beds free for Covid cases.

"denied care they need" and use an anecdote of a friend being denied care they didn't need (elective means elective).

Also, think about this - when you try to assign a value graduation to the people and type of care needed you're doing EVERYTHING wrong.  You can apply that same logic to the guy taking up a hospital bed on the cardiac floor because he's a fat piece of shit. (ETA: does your neighbor need a new knee because he's a fat piece of shit?)  It's a fucking evil, stupid, and unproductive lens to look at things through, which is precisely why the media is trying to force you to look through it.  Seriously, take a minute and give genuine thought to this.  Entertain the possibility that your POV may not be the best.  It's good for all of us to do.

There is a very effective vaccine available to keep you out of the hospital. It is your choice to use it or to depend on horse dewormer to protect you. One thing we learned is that elective surgery is a very broad term. Bullet in your chest, bad car wreck they do the surgery. Can’t walk due to pain caused by a worn out  knee, elective surgery. Need bypass surgery, elective surgery.

I am not saying you should not have any medical care. I am saying that if you choose to ignore medical advice, you care should not be put ahead of other people. If you were so confident in the internet treatments, you would not care because it is just a cold. If you happen to catch a bad cold, you can always use the internet medications you have so much confidence in.

LMAO so that's a NO on the self reflection eh?

For the record, I'm vaccinated.  I think people should get it.  I also think tyrants that would MAKE people get it (even through means of persuasion such as tiering healthcare) should be hung in the town square until their legs stop jiggling.

ETA: so according to your own words then you agree fatties should be waitlisted for cardiac beds.  That's a cruel worldview my man.  One I'll never get with because it doesn't make any sort of moral sense.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#4]
 Maybe then they can put them us in camps to keep us away from the vaccinated where we'll be "safe".  
View Quote

They are already prepping for it https://ruraltraining.org/course/mgt-433/
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:24:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They are already prepping for it https://ruraltraining.org/course/mgt-433/
View Quote
Whisky Tango Foxtrot....I am pretty sure I have seen this in a movie.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Geraldo's comments -

Just a glimpse into the future.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Where were these alleged shortages?

Where I live was literally ground zero for COVID in the US. No shortage of hospital beds. The portable military hospitals went unused.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You must have been living under a rock for the last year and a half. There definitely was a shortage of hospital beds in parts of the country. If you can’t accept this there is no point in discussion.

Where I live was literally ground zero for COVID in the US. No shortage of hospital beds. The portable military hospitals went unused.

Try New York, New Jersey and Illinois. Granted, they were way overreacting on what they prepared for but the hospitals were turning away everything that was not Covid or an emergency, ie car accident or heart attack etc.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Where did you see a shortage? Every doctor and nurse I know that has been on the Covid wards since day one has said they have not had ANY bed shortages. That is in California, Florida and yes, even New York.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must have been living under a rock for the last year and a half. There definitely was a shortage of hospital beds in parts of the country. If you can't accept this there is no point in discussion.

I never said that you should not be treated if you got sick for anything other than Covid. If you have so much faith in your internet cures, why would you ever be concerned about Covid? Don't worry, some guy on the internet said that xyz works to cure Covid.
Where did you see a shortage? Every doctor and nurse I know that has been on the Covid wards since day one has said they have not had ANY bed shortages. That is in California, Florida and yes, even New York.

So they put up the tent hospital and turned away all the so called elective surgery for the fun of it? I am not arguing that they were right to turn all elective care away, just saying that they did. We did not know what the demand would be. Look at India where there is a shortage of O2.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes Geraldo.......you are an IDIOT.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Geraldo’s opinions are routinely wrong, this is merely another example...

FGR
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:00:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I identify as vaccinated.  
View Quote

Separate facilities.  Bathrooms, Gyms, Post Offices, etc...should be built to cater to the unvaccinated.   Especially bathrooms/restrooms.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Geraldo’s opinions are routinely wrong, this is merely another example...

FGR
View Quote

Yup, plus anyone who thinks anyone under 30 should be forced vaccinated is an idiot.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yup, plus anyone who thinks anyone under 30 should be forced vaccinated is an idiot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:15:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Never paid any attention to that showboat asshole since he exposed himself as a showboat asshole.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good edit.

ESPECIALLY for the young kids though.  It should never have even been an issue.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Why do liberals fear other people who don't think like they do or agree with them?

Are they that insecure of their own intelligence and abilities that they want everyone to be just like they are - or lower down the totem pole?

Oh, Gerald.  you know what they say about opinions and your personality, everybody has one.  So, if you keep your mouth shut more, less people will see you for what you are.

I'm happy for you to be you.  Be happy for me to be me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:30:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why cant we just be left alone? Seriously what the fuck is the deal. I want to go to work, do my own thing, shoot some guns etc.. What the fuck is the problem? Im never out knocking on gay peoples doors and telling them what to do or not do, same with any other demographic. I literally dont give a single fuck what anyone else does as long as its not in my front yard and I don't have to pay for it. I don't even give a shit if man trannies are dominating womens boxing, I just shake my head and laugh. What is it with these fucking people?

View Quote

Some people want power and want to control you.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why cant we just be left alone? Seriously what the fuck is the deal. I want to go to work, do my own thing, shoot some guns etc.. What the fuck is the problem? Im never out knocking on gay peoples doors and telling them what to do or not do, same with any other demographic. I literally dont give a single fuck what anyone else does as long as its not in my front yard and I don't have to pay for it. I don't even give a shit if man trannies are dominating womens boxing, I just shake my head and laugh. What is it with these fucking people?

Exhibit A: Bat15
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So they put up the tent hospital and turned away all the so called elective surgery for the fun of it? I am not arguing that they were right to turn all elective care away, just saying that they did. We did not know what the demand would be. Look at India where there is a shortage of O2.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must have been living under a rock for the last year and a half. There definitely was a shortage of hospital beds in parts of the country. If you can't accept this there is no point in discussion.

I never said that you should not be treated if you got sick for anything other than Covid. If you have so much faith in your internet cures, why would you ever be concerned about Covid? Don't worry, some guy on the internet said that xyz works to cure Covid.

Locally, they were turning away elective surgeries because of concerns of infection, not because of capacity issues.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:43:57 PM EDT
[#20]
That would leave lots of free time for people who don't like you, Geraldo.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Maybe we should have sealed him in Capone's vault.
View Quote

He fired his cameraman because when the vault was open and there was nothing but dirt in it the camera man remarked that maybe Capone collected dirt.
Jerry had one of his usually psychotic temper tantrums.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 2:53:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
We're about to have a civil war over a vaccine that really isn't even a vaccine. Think about that for a second.
View Quote

I thought it was we were going to have a civil war regarding being limited to only four pounds of red meat annually.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:14:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Locally, they were turning away elective surgeries because of concerns of infection, not because of capacity issues.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's why they were doing it nationally.  It was the unknown factor of infecting non-covid patients.  We didn't know then what we know now.  ANOTHER reason why dude's rationale, as articulated thus far, is fucked up and half baked.  it's the opposite of empirically and epistemologically derived
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:31:52 PM EDT
[#24]
GRRRRaldo can just go over there and drip in the far corner.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:40:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was all empty.

Yes, it was for fun… judging by the hundreds of Tic Tok videos
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:42:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Macron (that French tard) said it yesterday.  If you aren't vaccinated you won't be able to rejoin society - no work, shop etc.  

People here predicted this is where it was going to go in July 2020.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:42:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well, three chairs for Geraldo Rivera!
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:43:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Inside of every commie is a nazi trying to get out.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We're about to have a civil war over a vaccine that really isn't even a vaccine. Think about that for a second.
View Quote

That's how it works.

Just like arguing with my wife it's never really about what you're arguing about.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:47:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Houston, then spent something like $15MM setting up a mobile hospital in the NRG parking lot.

Never opened it.

So, at least here in the Houston area, we were never critically short of bed space.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 3:51:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Yeah its pretty crazy in my county in CA right now. Basically if you are working, you have to fill out a form with your employer and give them your vaccination card in order to be maskless.

They say it is not going to be reported to the government, and I know they haven't asked(yet) but it is creating an us vs them scenario which is making me pretty uncomfortable. I don't have problems with vaccinations, just this one.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The girlfriend is an RN at a local regional hospital. They set up an entire floor for Covid patients at the start of this farce.

It only housed two patients the entire time. The hospital is now in serious financial trouble after shutting down their money making facilities in elective surgeries due to the scamdemic.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Try New York, New Jersey and Illinois. Granted, they were way overreacting on what they prepared for but the hospitals were turning away everything that was not Covid or an emergency, ie car accident or heart attack etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That wasn't due to a bed shortage. Not here, not at any point.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He needs to be locked in Al Capones vault.
View Quote

I watched that show. He was all about he found this and he did that, aren't I great, yadda, yadda, yadda. When it turned out to be a big bust, it was "I'm just a presenter, I don't know nuffin bout birfin babies, Miss Scarlett. Sack of shit. Always was, is now, always will be.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:15:09 PM EDT
[#35]
I’m far from religious, but these kind of statements really make me think mark of the beast bullshit.  Are they trying to fulfill their own prophecy?

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#36]
How in fuck did this thread get to 4 pages? It's Geraldo! It's like taking a kindergartner's statement on nuclear fusion as if it meant something.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:21:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I like Geraldo. I think he's pretty cool.
View Quote

Can’t stand that little sawed off prick.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:24:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Those have become inextricably intertwined. If you can't accept this there is no point in discussion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am saying that if you choose to ignore medical advice, you care should not be put ahead of other people.

Those have become inextricably intertwined. If you can't accept this there is no point in discussion.
This.

Which was the plan to begin with.

Same with masks.

It doesn't matter if vaccines work or don't work or whether masks help or not.

It's about division and control.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same in my AO (which might be near yours).  

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Fuck you, Jerry.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:06:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Vaccines and viruses are modern day witch trials.

Angry mobs chasing invisible enemies conjured up in the creative minds of childish men.

Chasing mysterious symptoms of an affliction that changes daily and can only be understood through fake officials and their "science".
These people want blood. Nothing less.

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:14:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The title of the thread is about Geraldo wanting to stop you from working, going to school, etc. That's what we're talking about.....

The Jews were a major health risk in Germany to healthy Germans, according to the Third Reich.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:16:15 PM EDT
[#43]
He is a douche, his words don't matter.  IDGAF as I don't watch Faux.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#44]
You're past your prime, old man.  Put that microphone down before you hurt someone.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Jerry rivers can eat a dick
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:42:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Here is his Twitter account.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/1414921573769830400

I let him know what I think.

Fuck this piece of shit.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Fuck Geraldo Rivera. His opinion is as worthless as a fresh pile of Whale shit.
View Quote

That's an insult to whale shit
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

This is the hypocritical irony.  What a fucking cuck.  How about addressing a few actually beneficial vaccines at the border that have the potential to kill more than COVID or are vastly more contagious?

Chickenpox (Varicella)
Diphtheria
Flu (Influenza)
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b)
HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
Measles
Meningococcal
Mumps
Pneumococcal
Polio (Poliomyelitis)
Rotavirus
Rubella (German Measles)
Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Tetanus (Lockjaw)
Whooping Cough (Pertussis )
View Quote

QFT

Link Posted: 7/14/2021 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#49]
He lives in Shaker Hts with his trophy wife, who is a liberal shill. The local FOX affiliate gave him a one hour radio show from 9a-10a. His ratings have tanked since the election when he abandoned "his friend" Trump.

No one like him.
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Kathleen Sebelius just said the same thing.

It looks like this is going to be the Leftists' new push - totally excising anyone who doesn't want the vaccine from society.

I'm vaccinated. So is my wife. We both have some risk factors. My kids do not, and are not vaccinated, and I don't intend to get them vaccinated.

These fucking people are pushing too far. Between this and the push to abolish the filibuster and institute single-party rule with HR 1, we are WELL into totalitarian territory. These pieces of shit are seriously going to start a shooting war with this crap.

At some point we have to have a red line.
View Quote

Definitely.  
The Freeloaders, I mean, Freeholders of our county recently announced they're going door to door to convince those who haven't been vaccinated, which means they have a good idea who is and isn't.  Well, RIP HIPAA, right?  Imagine a pandemic so deadly and scary you have to bribe and convince people to get the vaccine for it.
Sure enough,  an hour ago,  they sent some kid around on our block.  My wife chased him away.  He then went to 2 or 3 other houses while skipping others.  Being these are our neighbors, we know their political affiliations, and these pricks are bypassing all the Democrats to harass Republicans.
I've never had an issue with any vaccine before, but this one, I don't trust: too rushed, too experimental, and the pharma companies bear zero liability if it enlarges my heart or worse.
Yet, Biden wants to remove all liability protection from gun manufacturers because of fuckwits who use their products in a manner not prescribed.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top