Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks
View Quote

Shoulda fent. Coulda been a female penis, in which case, SCORE!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#2]

This needs to be posted on POF
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:45:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks

oh shit...I didn't think about that...fem peen is GTG!
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#4]
My attributes do not reside in my physical appearance.  My old job took me on the road many, many days.  I ate a ton of meals at the hotel grill/bar.  If a petite, curvy, funny, flirtatious redhead cuddled up to me, I would know for a FACT that my wife had hired one of those female companies that tries to make you cheat, then shows the video to your bride.  Sorta like Groucho Marx, "I would never be a member of any club that would have me."

That being said, the last time I was hit on was in front of my son, at the grocery store.  Two younger, reasonably attractive ladies were blathering to each other in front of the sour cream I needed.  After standing there a reasonable amount of time waiting for one or both to realize they were blocking my access, one of them turned and looked me up and down, like a lion looks at a crippled lamb.  I said "Excuse me ma'am, could I squeeze past you and get some sour cream?"

With my teenage son as my witness, she LICKED HER LIPS and said "Cowboy, you can squeeze in anywhere you like."  Getting in the truck, my son said "Um, Dad?  You know that lady was hitting on you, right."  . Yeah bud, don't tell your Mom.  And remember...if she'll do it WITH you, she'll do it to you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I never get attention from any women, hot or not. I am totally straight. I can only read these posts and try to imagine what would be like.
View Quote

And many of them on the other side can't imagine what it is like on this side. It's one reason why there can be pretty massive disconnects in dating advice. For the most part, people on each side of that divide - those who naturally receive attention versus those who are completely ignored - find the other side to be simply incomprehensible.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#6]
That is the fucked up toxic formula. I hear femenazis scream about toxic masculinity all day long.
Us and our young men are utterly fucked up. Why? Because when we are in our 20s we work hard to get our life started learn a trade, set up a business , get a degree. You know what we are to many many many women? We are nothing we are nobody, they want to spit on us for talking to them. We don't exist, they only want the 666. 6 figure salary 6 feet tall at least 6 inch cock and boy oh boy do they ride that cock carousel. But my oh my how the world turns. You are now 30-40 years old you have a degree and a house, same woman who laughed at you when you were 20 now is upset that you wont look her way, enjoy being a single mom Karen. What do these women do ? Turn around and accuse men of the same behavior that they did in their 20s.
This is fucked up and insane and is messing up generations of our young men.
Teach your boys to have some god damn motherfucking self respect, stop putting pussy on a pedestal I said pussy not women. You put your wife on the pedestal you put your mother on a pedestal but not that entitled ho at the nightclub you fucking idiot.

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks

Gotta nibble that long hard clit son! You can spell the alphabet with your tongue on the front, sides, whatever
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:11:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Gotta nibble that long hard clit son! You can spell the alphabet with your tongue on the front, sides, whatever
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I would guess that women like in the OP are Alpha Widows.

Some Chad or Tyrone once took them home and rearranged their guts, so now they think they're at the same level.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I would guess that women like in the OP are Alpha Widows.

Some Chad or Tyrone once took them home and rearranged their guts, so now they think they're at the same level.
View Quote

Women seem to be unable to understand that there is a difference between a man wanting to stick their dick in them and put a ring on it and make a life long commitment.
Bitch I came in your hair not give you an engagement ring, Im not raising Tyrone's kid GTFO.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My attributes do not reside in my physical appearance.  My old job took me on the road many, many days.  I ate a ton of meals at the hotel grill/bar.  If a petite, curvy, funny, flirtatious redhead cuddled up to me, I would know for a FACT that my wife had hired one of those female companies that tries to make you cheat, then shows the video to your bride.  Sorta like Groucho Marx, "I would never be a member of any club that would have me."

That being said, the last time I was hit on was in front of my son, at the grocery store.  Two younger, reasonably attractive ladies were blathering to each other in front of the sour cream I needed.  After standing there a reasonable amount of time waiting for one or both to realize they were blocking my access, one of them turned and looked me up and down, like a lion looks at a crippled lamb.  I said "Excuse me ma'am, could I squeeze past you and get some sour cream?"

With my teenage son as my witness, she LICKED HER LIPS and said "Cowboy, you can squeeze in anywhere you like."  Getting in the truck, my son said "Um, Dad?  You know that lady was hitting on you, right."  . Yeah bud, don't tell your Mom.  And remember...if she'll do it WITH you, she'll do it to you.
View Quote

The grocery store is a target rich environment. I've been stalked a few times lately at the store and it all started with me just saying something to a woman, nothing more than just speaking. One day as I was walking in the checkout line was so long I had to find a break in it to pass through, I just made eye contact with a woman who saw what I needed and she said "I'll give you a little crack". I smiled and said "Ma'am I don't even know you, but thanks". I don't think she thought about how what she said could be perceived judging by her reaction as she burst out laughing and blushed. Next thing I know she had stepped out of line and was following me around the store.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:32:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Black women love my hair when I let it grow out. It gets all wavy and curly. I always got stopped at community college "OH MY GOD WE LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!" Yeah, groups of them! Girls in general like to put their fingers in my waves. Like she has a finger groove grip on my head while I'm.....well, you know.
View Quote

What’s the clown nose do for them?  Honk honk?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#13]
I’m old enough to know being flirted with doesn’t mean actual interest, especially when they’re hot (very rare, especially around here in this pussy desert). When I used to care and went to the gym there was an insane hotty who was giving me a show. I did my best to ignore her until she literally almost “accidentally” walked into me. We smiled at each other, but I guess I had stopped trying at that point. It would have just pumped up her ego even more to shoot me down.

Only fatties and older women ever make it obvious, and I’m not such a dog that I need their sex. Sex really isn’t worth all the extra baggage of phone calls, incessant texting, clinginess, potential psychotic behavior.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:00:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Meh. I'm charismatic AF and in pretty good shape. No one is out of my league except my wife. She's too pretty for me, keeps my belly full and my testicles empty — that's why I married her. We enjoy doing pretty much everything together.

However, I have noticed a trend of fat girls wearing way too much makeup, gym clothes everywhere, using filters on every photo with an optimistically over-confident opinion of themselves.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:16:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

And many of them on the other side can't imagine what it is like on this side. It's one reason why there can be pretty massive disconnects in dating advice. For the most part, people on each side of that divide - those who naturally receive attention versus those who are completely ignored - find the other side to be simply incomprehensible.
View Quote

I find I fall into either category depending on the day.  Ill say this much,  your outward appearance has everything to do with how women regard you.  The same extroverted personality that people just naturally like and gravitate to when you look attractive in their eyes will be regarded as totally weird and creepy if they find you unattractive.  With very little middle ground.  If you are more quiet and reserved and attractive you'll notice women giving you glances and sometimes initiating conversation, while an unattractive male is totally invisible.

And the bar is pretty high, you have to be a 7 or 8 of 10 as a man to not be ignored or creepy.  And if you are in the attractive group, you could be a useless man child and still rake in the women, while a man of actual substance who isn't a pretty boy wont even get a first glance.  Even the land whales wont look at you.  Its hard to completely blame women, they haven't been taught or shown what good men are, and what they are worth.  They just expect everything to be handed to them because it always has been.  Modern life has been too kind to them and they don't even know it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:28:44 PM EDT
[#16]
I've never felt the need to be rude or mean to anyone, regardless of how uninterested I may have been, or why.  

Actually, I can't even really think of anyone I flat out *rejected* unless it was because I was either already in a relationship or was in the process of pursuing someone already and I was certainly nice about it and concerned about their feelings.  

2 from high school stand out:

1 guy was utterly smitten from the first day I walked into his Algebra class.  We got along great in our group of friends in that class and when he started showing more interest I didn't have the heart to say no because he was SO sweet and shy.  I didn't click with him in that way but I gave it a shot.  We *dated* for a short period of time (just a few weeks, IIRC) and I don't know what I thought it was going to accomplish because I never did wind up clicking with him and was STILL in the position of having to let him down as gently as possible.  All I did was kick the can down the road but I also kind of hoped maybe it would help his confidence a bit.  Make myself a practice run, so to speak, for putting himself out there talking to girls he liked.  Wound up FB friends 20 years later and he was in a band and got married and had at least one kid last I saw and I hope he's doing well.  

Second situation was a complete shit show where a very good guy (and a good friend) got hurt and I absolutely hated myself even though I didn't really do anything wrong.  I could have done things differently, yes, but the outcome would have been the same.  There are 2 points that make it a little easier to swallow though:  A)  He probably would have figured out soon enough that he was viewing me through rose-colored glasses once the shine inevitably wore off and 2)  He moved off, lost a ton of weight, became a software developer/engineer who started his own company (apparently made millions), and got married and had kids.  Sounds like he's living his best life and he deserves it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks
View Quote

Because you were married?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don’t want to live in a world where fat chicks all the sudden think they are hot.

I miss the old days where fatties were so low on self esteem they would give you a blowjob and think that you were the one doing them a favor by letting them.
View Quote

When a fat ugly girl posts a selfie on social media she has tons of people telling her how beautiful she is. She is left with the delusion that she is beautiful and deserving of top tier men.

Most men are willing to use her as a cum dumpster which leaves her thinking that men want her because she is beautiful.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#19]
I've had this happen more than once by a much more attractive woman, and I've been oblivious every time.
Most recently, My wife was pissed when she saw the realtor (solid 8.5/10)  put her hand on my shoulder while I was signing the offer contract. I totally didn't notice.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:42:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I've had this happen more than once by a much more attractive woman, and I've been oblivious every time.
Most recently, My wife was pissed when she saw the realtor (solid 8.5/10)  put her hand on my shoulder while I was signing the offer contract. I totally didn't notice.
View Quote

Female customers touch me a lot (no...not like that).

It took me a long time to figure out the signals, but the middle aged ones especially aren't afraid to hug me when I show up, or just touch my shoulder when I'm talking.

I think it's a mix of things, because it doesn't usually happen until the project is in motion.

1. They get extremely excited to see improvements to their home and how nice it's looking, women love that shit
2. Confidence is key usually. I always try to have a plan of action ready, give regular updates, and answer any questions or concerns ASAP.
3. I have a nice butt.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

problem is, you just assume it's a big clitoris...but it just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger until next thing you know it's bigger than yours....and you tell the person like...BRO WHAT THE HELL!
View Quote

rost
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Married not interested

No need in me insulting them, they know they are fat and unfuckable.

Who knows they might find the one desperate Arfcomer that needs to get laid.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:45:20 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Black women love my hair when I let it grow out. It gets all wavy and curly. I always got stopped at community college "OH MY GOD WE LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!" Yeah, groups of them! Girls in general like to put their fingers in my waves. Like she has a finger groove grip on my head while I'm.....well, you know.
View Quote

Black girls like my shaved head
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:47:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don’t want to live in a world where fat chicks all the sudden think they are hot.

I miss the old days where fatties were so low on self esteem they would give you a blowjob and think that you were the one doing them a favor by letting them.
View Quote

Pharma acquires media-> media tells fatties they're beautiful-> pharma gets rich as fuck off a society of fatties.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
pics of hair?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Used to work at a bar in college.  About 15 minutes before last call the fat chicks would stroll in and snap up any stray drunk guys and take them home.  

View Quote
you say that like it's a bad thing.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I’m young-ish, tall, good hair and find myself on the receiving end of a lot of cougar-age flirting. Oh and black women. No idea why but black women seem to love me haha
View Quote

I went through a decade where I was like catnip for black women.  Don't know what it was about me, but it was certainly a learning experience.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:50:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ain't nobody out of my league.

If you have that attitude it's amazing what you can do.
Been hit on by older women, homely women and some that were definitely neither of those. I'll never forget after some mid 40s lady hit on me and I realized it driving off with a coworker, I asked him if the older types go for me cause they think I'm on their level, he said definitely.
Anyone getting hit on should appreciate what they have, never getting hit on would probably be a bit sad.
View Quote
i used to get hit on constantly by aggressive gay guys when i worked at the home depot.

i am not gay nor am i an attractive man.

used to send 'em over to other departments to hit on those guys instead.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If you're like me, when you get older you'll drift down memory lane and become thunderstruck when you think of all the chicks that hit on you and you totally missed it. Upper end of the spectrum chicks, too. I'd have to ponder at length to count the number of times that likely happened.
View Quote

This. Also just sitting at the bar and not being rude but keeping to yourself with body language that says "I'm completely comfortable being by myself" seems to bring them in. It's like they can't stand that you aren't giving them eyes after they spent the last 4 hours putting makeup on
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#30]
I am known for dating girls that are way younger than me. I am 52 and get hit on by 25yr olds. (It's probably the nice rides and money) when I was single I would get the cougars too.
My girlfriend now is actually a couple years older than me. I have been told many times, she is out of my league. Not really. I'm world class. She is the executive type, makes good money and dresses like it. I dress like I am homeless most of the time. I have known her for a while and we dated of and on. We finally decided to stay together. She is a good woman. We look like an odd couple though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 12:52:49 PM EDT
[#31]
When a woman touches a man it generally means interest in the man.  It intrudes into the privacy/comfort zone and she wouldn't do that if she wasn't interested.

Now, sometimes it's just plain rude.  I was at the symphony when some women seated behind me tugged gently on my hair.  She and her male companion thought I was wearing a wig.  "It's real" she told him.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#32]
I've always said something along the lines of "I'm flattered, but my girlfriend would be heartbroken."  No need to be mean about it; I've been in their shoes a few times, and always appreciated an easy letdown.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I've always said something along the lines of "I'm flattered, but my girlfriend would be heartbroken."  No need to be mean about it; I've been in their shoes a few times, and always appreciated an easy letdown.
View Quote

Good man.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

That kind of shifts the burden off of you though.

My wedding ring kind of gives it away so I haven't gotten propositioned in awhile.

Several years ago though I was at a party, I was married, the girl that came up to me knew I was married, and she still tried to kiss me.

I told her to stop and she said "Are you sure?". I just said "Yes, I'm loyal to my wife", and that was that.

I told my wife about it the next day and she goes "That sneaky bitch...she must have been drunk".

This is the same woman though, that once at a party a lady about 20 years older than me walked behind me and copped a feel. I turned to my wife and said "I think Barb just grabbed my ass". She goes "Well, you shouldn't have worn those pants".

I got slut shamed by my own wife.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:32:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That kind of shifts the burden off of you though.

My wedding ring kind of gives it away so I haven't gotten propositioned in awhile.

Several years ago though I was at a party, I was married, the girl that came up to me knew I was married, and she still tried to kiss me.

I told her to stop and she said "Are you sure?". I just said "Yes, I'm loyal to my wife", and that was that.

I told my wife about it the next day and she goes "That sneaky bitch...she must have been drunk".

This is the same woman though, that once at a party a lady about 20 years older than me walked behind me and copped a feel. I turned to my wife and said "I think Barb just grabbed my ass". She goes "Well, you shouldn't have worn those pants".

I got slut shamed by my own wife.
View Quote

New life goal.  lol
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If you're like me, when you get older you'll drift down memory lane and become thunderstruck when you think of all the chicks that hit on you and you totally missed it. Upper end of the spectrum chicks, too. I'd have to ponder at length to count the number of times that likely happened.
View Quote

Quoted FOR FUCKING TRUTH.

I can't even recall the number of times I was hit on and didn't notice it at the time, then like a day or two later was like .... "oh, DAMMIT!!!"
It's like I had blinders on or something.

I definitely missed out...
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:49:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Used to work at a bar in college.  About 15 minutes before last call the fat chicks would stroll in and snap up any stray drunk guys and take them home.  

You ever been with a warrior wobbly woman?

Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:49:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Happened to me once

They had a penis

Told them no thanks

no, I made a rule when I was younger...no penis bigger than mine. I have a micro penis...1" so only women for me
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Good man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good man.

That’s what you tell the uglies with nice personalities.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good man.

Or just anybody?  I don't get the point of being rude or trying to make someone feel bad.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:58:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I never get attention from any women, hot or not. I am totally straight. I can only read these posts and try to imagine what would be like. It must really boost a guys self esteem when women judge you worthy of attention.
View Quote

I’ve had women hit on me in front of my wife.
She thinks it’s hilarious.

One seated girl started rubbing my leg with her foot; my wife just rolled her eyes  ( we were still engaged then, 25 years ago)
One if her friends asked why my wife wasn’t saying anything.
She replied that I could do much better and if I wanted that skank, she no longer wanted me.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:00:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Was her name Lola?
View Quote

did she walk like a woman, but talk like a man?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You mean they don't do that any more ?

Well that's a crying shame.
View Quote

Just cruise the internet
Land whales have been sold the “body positivity” thing and think they’re just as good as the hot girls.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That scam is popular here in Miami. Every few months, it makes the local news.

Chris
View Quote

women stealing watches?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

No shit! That's how I got by in my late teens / early 20s.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#46]
I am of the clueless variety., which I think some women take as "playing hard to get".  There have been many times where other people have had to chime in "Dude, she's hitting on you so hard, why aren't you talking with her".  A very pretty saleswomen from a vendor used to come by my office all the time and leave cookies, etc for me.  My boss finally mentioned that she was obviously interested in me. We ended up dating for a while.

I've had multiple women kiss me seemingly "out of the blue", but they had been flirting for ages, and I wasn't aware.  One really cute blonde I was friendly with at my gym finally asked if I wanted to meet up.  Afterwards she was incredulous that I had no idea she liked me.....
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good man.

If they're super aggressive, I change it to "boyfriend".
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 2:17:36 PM EDT
[#48]
I wear a ring so decent women leave me alone. Plenty of indecent ones out there though.

When my wife and I were dating, her cousin was aggressively hitting on me at Christmas, she even grabbed my dick at one point. I shut her down and genuinely believed it was some sort of test. I asked my wife "So, do I pass?" and she asked "what do you mean?" and I told her and she was like "That Bitch!, I'm gonna kill her!" oops.

Wife seems to think everyone is hitting on me, she's always telling me girls are after me and I'm oblivious to it, I think she's just stroking my ego though, most of the time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I can't even recall the number of times I was hit on and didn't notice it at the time, then like a day or two later was like .... "oh, DAMMIT!!!"

View Quote

I will usually realize an hour later.  There are times that I'm completely oblivious I'm sure.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know.  I think a lot of the flirting I experienced back when I was young and more desirable was more the girls practicing than being serious.  

Several examples in my past of women who were extremely flirty when we worked together (I've never dated from the work pool), showed zero interest once that was no longer an issue.  And there's the classic of women I knew who would only flirt with me when I'm with another woman.  

I learned long ago to smile, enjoy it, but not to count on it.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top