Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:05:53 PM EDT
[#1]
From twitter -
The Disney land fight is unfortunate but not that crucial ...I’ve seen more violence at Castle Park & knots scary farms...real gang activity
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, can you imagine what those people's employers are going to think when they see that video?
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:07:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I love this place!
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This got buried a few pages back.

THEY ARE ALL FAMILY.

Yes, that was one big family fight.
View Quote
Genetically related, not a family in the sense of a caring relationship between people that value each other.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:11:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought Sponge Bob was at Universal Studios.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I googled some of the other Los Angeles stations and they all seem to be picking it up with the video or stills included.  Interestingly, the local ABC affiliate is blurring the ENTIRE video when they show it.

KTLA:  Full video
https://ktla.com/2019/07/08/caught-on-video-fight-breaks-out-at-disneyland-as-children-watch/

KNBC: Blurred witnesses only
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Police-Investigate-Disneyland-Fight-Caught-on-Camera-512433052.html

KCBS/KCAL: Full video
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/4120383-watch-brawl-breaks-out-inside-disneylands-toontown-amid-children/

KABC: ALL BLURRED by the news station. I googled other videos of stuff from the station and they did NOT blur it out, but this time they did!
https://abc7.com/video-shows-violent-melee-at-disneylands-toontown/5383413/

KTTV:  Stills only / not blurred
http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/watch-violent-brawl-breaks-out-at-disneyland-s-toontown-in-front-of-children

Youtube direct link of video:
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Has the video been pulled?  Any other links?
View Quote
Click on the link below the video.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:15:43 PM EDT
[#8]
That many people around, I’m surprised we haven’t seen videos from other angles yet. I’m sure more people were recording.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:17:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
From twitter -
The Disney land fight is unfortunate but not that crucial ...I’ve seen more violence at Castle Park & knots scary farms...real gang activity
View Quote
Castle park in Riverside was awesome.
I worked there in the early 90s in the big arcade.

Quite the place.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:21:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I thought disney had response teams on standby to deal with any incidents...like heavily armed response teams...
View Quote
Only if the perps are white.

Disney doesn't want to be labeled as racist.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Security consisted of Sammy Davis Jr and a trans version of Andre the Giant.
View Quote
OMG...so fuckin' funny...
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:24:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Correct. The behavior and mores that were once typical of a small segment of society now permeate all levels.

The restraint and civility that were once typical of the American middle class are gone. The middle class is now simply cashed-up trash, as any number of videos, not to mention everyday personal experience, vividly demonstrate. The fat slag in big sunglasses and a ball cap driving a white Tahoe with a starbucks cup in one hand and a phone in the other, and her mate, the clown in the baggy basketball shorts and tank top with a flat brimmed hat in his jacked up Ram - they are the new face of the American middle class.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One 30 second search for something along the lines of "kids sports team parents brawl" on Youtube would prove that its not just one segment of society.
Same with vandalism and trashing things after a college team win...or loss.

Its a society as a whole thing. Take off the blinders.
Correct. The behavior and mores that were once typical of a small segment of society now permeate all levels.

The restraint and civility that were once typical of the American middle class are gone. The middle class is now simply cashed-up trash, as any number of videos, not to mention everyday personal experience, vividly demonstrate. The fat slag in big sunglasses and a ball cap driving a white Tahoe with a starbucks cup in one hand and a phone in the other, and her mate, the clown in the baggy basketball shorts and tank top with a flat brimmed hat in his jacked up Ram - they are the new face of the American middle class.
Can you supply a picture of that PLEASE...lol
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

would that be considered

an e-ticket attraction
View Quote
That's a throwback.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:25:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Or go to a shitty over priced outdated amusement park?
View Quote
Dollywood has a new section with new rides.
Dragonflier 4K off-ride @60fps Dollywood
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:28:58 PM EDT
[#16]
That tiny white dude in the cap was an idiot for trying to get between those guys.

If Disney wants you to feel safe at their park, they have failed miserably.

Someone said arguments break out at DL all the time, but is DW any different?
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That was fun  

I'd like to see more please.
View Quote
Agreed.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:32:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This is worth watching several times.  There is a lot going on with the various participants in this mess.

I liked "Momma from the scooter" driving into the fray, and then later taking the soccer flop when she got lightly bumped.
View Quote
Old bitch was selling that shit. Lol at the hood rat beating on his woman for it
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Genetically related, not a family in the sense of a caring relationship between people that value each other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THEY ARE ALL FAMILY.

Too true.
I also hope they came in separate vehicles otherwise the drive home was awkward.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The "where to go" is shrinking.  If you can't see that, you are willfully blind.

Used to be I could expect to go out and eat at most any restaurant or be any place in public and not expect to constantly overhear:

Bitch
Shit
Fuck
Fucker
Motherfucker
Asshole
Pussy
Shit for brains

Even with teens around they at least made some effort not to shout it.

Today... if the venue is crowded it is assured.  There will be no effort made to speak quietly among the friends.  If you ask them to keep it down, "Fuck you" is better than 50/50 odds the response that's in-bound.  "It's my right" has supplanted most all self-control.  Sure there are islands around to go to where the cancer hasn't eaten away yet, but they are smaller each passing year.  Schools in 'good' parts of town are seeing more and more of these types of fights where they were not really seen 20 years ago because the poison is spreading.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t.

I’ve been out to plenty of places and no one got in a fight.

Where you go and who is there...that is what matters.
The "where to go" is shrinking.  If you can't see that, you are willfully blind.

Used to be I could expect to go out and eat at most any restaurant or be any place in public and not expect to constantly overhear:

Bitch
Shit
Fuck
Fucker
Motherfucker
Asshole
Pussy
Shit for brains

Even with teens around they at least made some effort not to shout it.

Today... if the venue is crowded it is assured.  There will be no effort made to speak quietly among the friends.  If you ask them to keep it down, "Fuck you" is better than 50/50 odds the response that's in-bound.  "It's my right" has supplanted most all self-control.  Sure there are islands around to go to where the cancer hasn't eaten away yet, but they are smaller each passing year.  Schools in 'good' parts of town are seeing more and more of these types of fights where they were not really seen 20 years ago because the poison is spreading.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:34:55 PM EDT
[#21]
“Badass over here” moment. I would legit fight both of those ghetto goblins at the same time and win convincingly. Holy shit no wonder he smacks bitches up he can’t fight.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:35:52 PM EDT
[#22]
It would be awesome if they had a rapid response Disney character parade with temporary barriers that they cheerfully set up around the fighters.  Complete with Small World music.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:36:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The only thing that could have made that any funnier is if Pink Shirt screamed "Yeet" when he hit Jorts in the face.  At that point I would have pissed myself.
View Quote
Yeah, that would have wrecked me.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:36:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Too true.
I also hope they came in separate vehicles otherwise the drive home was awkward.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THEY ARE ALL FAMILY.

Too true.
They have picked the Waffle House as the rally point
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:38:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
None of this fight makes sense.

I’m going with staged fight to sue Disney.

I’d take a punch from Busta Rhymes to get a payday
View Quote
That was my first thought,nobody was doing any real punching.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Racist. Why you don't like Diversity? Is Beautiful.
View Quote
Like I said in a later post.
Youtube up some kids sports game brawls. Or when college team upsets happen. Incivility is truly equal opportunity anymore. I never singled out one group and see this as a nationwide problem. Other posters said it well too. The middle class is cashed-up trash. With easy $ to be had, $100 tickets and $50k SUV's no longer separates no class from middle class. Another said to go into a restaurant and try not to hear:
Fuck
Shit
Motherfucker
Whore
From the tables around you. Even those with kids.

Go to a music venue and look at the ground after. Nobody even bothers throwing their crap in a trash can.

In other words......people are just fucking savages anymore. Just different colors.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:39:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Bitch took a punch better than Ben Askren.
View Quote
Cue Savage.gif
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:40:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Youtube up some kids sports game brawls. Or when college team upsets happen. Incivility is equal opportunity anymore. I never singled out one group and see this as a nationwide problem.

In other words......people are just fucking savages anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Youtube up some kids sports game brawls. Or when college team upsets happen. Incivility is equal opportunity anymore. I never singled out one group and see this as a nationwide problem.

Not where I live.  Shit.  Now you have me defending rural Connecticut.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:40:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Definitely possible, but damn those punches look like they hurt , the lady in the scooter was definitely faking for that Disney money.
View Quote
Tha Fuq?

I did not see one well landed punch.

Stupid jerkoffs couldnt even knock out a woman.......

I cant even believe I typed those words.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#30]
How does the FSA afford Disneyland?
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:43:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hey there!

Hi There!

HOE there!
View Quote
Imma punch a bitch times three.

Im a Crip

Tell you why

Shitrun it Da Po Lice!
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Man, can you imagine what those people's employers are going to think when they see that video?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:48:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't see it where I live either.....but there's a whole lot of proof on Youtube, news and stories here alone to not deny that it's out there.
Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

We could post thousands of examples and videos of incivility and brawls. But we'd be here all night.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:50:42 PM EDT
[#34]
She shouldn't have hit his mother.

Those weaves were in tight too
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 8:56:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Savages.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm four pages into this and here are my observations:

-The broad in the white tank top must have her clothes tailored.  I refuse to believe that you can buy something like that off the rack.
-The red shirt guy has a very unorthodox fighting style when facing another man.  It involves a lot of weird ass hopping bullshit.  
-The two men barely lay a hand on one another.
-The two men land multiple strikes on the women.
-The women are no strangers to getting "touched up" by the men, but for some reason have developed no defense to speak of.
-Red backpack guy got a good choke locked in, then when he disappears a woman goes with him seemingly as unruffled as he was.  
-No one kicked red shirt guy in the face or balls while he was restrained.  
-There were so many kids near that rumble that there could have been anywhere between 3 and 15 kids who were part of the "families" involved.
-Disney security is something to see.
-Blue uniform security guy shows up apparently zipping up his fly, then proceeds to smell his hand multiple times.
-The other security person who shows up wearing the straw hat looks like Iron Maiden's drummer's tranny brother.
-Red shirt guy seems to give less than zero fucks what anyone thinks of his actions, nor any potential repercussions from said actions.  
-An electric scooter cart is not an effective device for de-escalating the situation.
-Disney's security appeared to be completely unwilling to go hands on.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#37]
what happened to Disney has world class tier 1 operationally operator security that will stop world war 3 before it starts? yet this fight goes on until dudes phone batteries get low.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:20:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Disneyland has been rich and vibrant since I can remember dating back to the early 1980s.

Lots of Japanese tourists with cameras

Black, Mexican, Skinhead, Vietnamese gang-bangers looking for trouble
View Quote
Well I hate to disagree bro but that just isnt true. Might have gotten a few undesirables here and there but its turned 3rd world in the last 5 years.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:30:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:32:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They are all animals that should be put down.  The kids are crying but they're too worried about beating the shit out of each other.
View Quote
i disagree..

you know what the real problem is? we live in a society where this is allowed to happen and one because its expected, and two because society is too traumatized to deal with stuff like this if it involves black folks and three because for many its worthy entertainment that is fun to watch on various video streaming sites.

but bottom line? we as a society simply allow it to happen. little if nothing will be done to the participants, and lots of folks grow up learning that sudden violence is allowed in public and is a viable way of expressing ones emotions.

i dont care what anyone says, the jungle is here. its right in front of our eyes everyday and nothing will be done, mostly because many who live by this code are considered repressed individuals and should not be judged due to their historic repression.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:34:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THEY ARE ALL FAMILY.

Too true.
And that is why I always have my yeet cannon when I go there.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:39:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s a small state.

I’m in a middle class rural town

6 miles is a shithole of stupid
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:41:53 PM EDT
[#44]
I’ll bet anything Disney security was told to stand down.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:50:38 PM EDT
[#45]
You all see a rich and vibrant culture but I see future costars for The Little Mermaid live action flick.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:53:42 PM EDT
[#46]
I dunno, man.

These street performances are just getting too avant garde for my taste.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

In situations like that I book everyone as a mutual combatant Victim/Suspect in domestic violence.

Prosecutor(super SJW) HATES IT with a burning rage when we don't identify the 'primary aggressor' and usually drops charges and releases them ASAP, like, they get to work and look at the queue of pending misdemeanor bookings and get to the part where more than one person was arrested for DV and the people are out of jail 10 seconds later.

It's a win/win/win situation because I take everyone to jail who needs to go to jail, no tax money is wasted on an expensive and retarded trial, and a SJW lawyer who believes all domestic violence incidents have a victim get triggered and spends 20 minutes drafting a lecturing email to me that I delete without reading.
View Quote
That's rich!
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:00:22 PM EDT
[#48]
I especially liked the baby in the stroller being pushed away.

Damn.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I have never seen anything anywhere near that at Disney [s]World in Florida[/] Tokyo
View Quote
FIFY

??
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:05:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Disney security was Johnny on the spot eh.
View Quote
No kidding...

Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top