Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 15
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:08:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Better than a Fast Pass

While everyone is busy watching their street theater, I'm hopping on the Millennium Falcon!!
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:10:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well so much for the claims that Disney has a significant security force ready to jump in and handle these sort of incidents.
View Quote
3 min 20 sec before the useless suit showed up and a couple of "everybody stand back" guys.

Send that vid to everyone planning on dumping thousands at rat world.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:11:21 PM EDT
[#3]
those thots will be bankin after they sue disney for their fake injuries and lack of security
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:14:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Were they PNGed.
View Quote
That's an excellent question.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:20:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
^ this.  They were sort of slapping.  Not even fighting.  
It could have been staged.  Start recording video, slap each other around, pretend to be hurt, get a lawyer, and sue.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HAHAHAHA who fights like that? I say toontown was appropriate for that. Real people don't fight this way.
^ this.  They were sort of slapping.  Not even fighting.  
It could have been staged.  Start recording video, slap each other around, pretend to be hurt, get a lawyer, and sue.  
Video now has 1.6M views.

Did you notice there's absolutely no description or title?  
Their lawyer probably had the video placed online, with no explanation.  Disney will quickly cut a check to stop the bad press.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I’ll bet anything Disney security was told to stand down.
View Quote
No way.

If bystanders were injured the lawsuits would be enormous.

Security was non existent and what little they had was ineffective and incompetent.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:23:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well so much for the claims that Disney has a significant security force ready to jump in and handle these sort of incidents.
View Quote
Disneyland has a substantial force protection element & assets. I know 1st hand. They are not however involved in what amounts to a small altercation between two idiot parties, which occurr every day at thier parks and are delt with by park security &/or disney host.
They are in place for much bigger things such as acts of terrorism, major threats against the park & park personnel, natural disasters, etc.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:24:08 PM EDT
[#9]
This

Go to dollywood. From the horses mouth All real "Security" is Current Post Certified most with Sevier County or surrounding counties. All armed with Tasers and Real guns that go BOOM. Also they have available to them COLT AR15's, although never got a straight answer on "How Available".

Quoted:

Dollywood has a new section with new rides. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpYkSWUF1i0
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:28:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Disneyland has a substantial force protection element & assets. I know 1st hand. They are not however involved in what amounts to a small altercation between two idiot parties, which occurr every day at thier parks and are delt with by park security &/or disney host.
They are in place for much bigger things such as acts of terrorism, major threats against the park & park personnel, natural disasters, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Degenerate Land
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Pretty shitty

the guy in the red needs a Manhattan hat

oh well they will all go home and have a cookout next weekend
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:41:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I also found the stunning lack of response of Disney security to be a surprise. It took a long time for them to get there. You'd think all the cast members would be on the radios pretty quickly. I guess Disney didn't want any kind of Ferguson/hands up don't shoot nonsense thrown their way.

But there were a couple of people who needed the laying on of hands right there.

Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:46:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Better than a Fast Pass

While everyone is busy watching their street theater, I'm hopping on the Millennium Falcon!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By @Jason280:
Has the video been pulled?  Any other links?
View Quote
Multiple on Youtube by typing Disneyland and nothing else you’ll see dozen vids some with minute by minute commentary
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like some exhibits from Animal Park got loose into Toon Town
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 10:56:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The POS in the red shirt needs an hickory shampoo.
View Quote
dude couldn't throw a punch to save his life.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:02:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
They need to re-evaluate their “force protection element & assets,” whatever that means.
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:13:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They need to re-evaluate their "force protection element & assets," whatever that means.
View Quote
Calling bullshit on "force protection".   :/
Link Posted: 7/8/2019 11:35:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Cast almost never goes hands-on with a guest.  But like many things/places rumors are prevalent.  Maybe the SEALS got lost running through all the tunnels under the park.  Or not.  It was a small family fight.  (Small in number anyways)
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 12:38:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Disney security was Johnny on the spot eh.
View Quote
If you consider 4+ minutes to be johnny on the spot, then yeah.  I'm amazed it took them that long.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 12:45:07 AM EDT
[#22]
I looked at the video and at the 2:30 mark you see the first security guard standing near the spot where pink shirt would beat down his GF. Once pink shirt starting beating his GF the security guard moves out of his way to let him beat her down. I would argue that Disney ALLOWED this to happen.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 12:54:44 AM EDT
[#23]
That's some impressive security Disney has
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 12:59:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Same

Also, video just went down.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 1:03:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 1:04:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I googled some of the other Los Angeles stations and they all seem to be picking it up with the video or stills included.  Interestingly, the local ABC affiliate is blurring the ENTIRE video when they show it.

KTLA:  Full video
https://ktla.com/2019/07/08/caught-on-video-fight-breaks-out-at-disneyland-as-children-watch/

KNBC: Blurred witnesses only
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Police-Investigate-Disneyland-Fight-Caught-on-Camera-512433052.html

KCBS/KCAL: Full video
https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/4120383-watch-brawl-breaks-out-inside-disneylands-toontown-amid-children/

KABC: ALL BLURRED by the news station. I googled other videos of stuff from the station and they did NOT blur it out, but this time they did!
https://abc7.com/video-shows-violent-melee-at-disneylands-toontown/5383413/

KTTV:  Stills only / not blurred
http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/watch-violent-brawl-breaks-out-at-disneyland-s-toontown-in-front-of-children

Youtube direct link of video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w
View Quote
So you know KABC is OWNED by Disney
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 1:11:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The Ghetto Land ride must have been closed.
View Quote
Didn't you see her throwing punches.....??
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 1:12:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How does the FSA afford Disneyland?
View Quote
Guess Disneyland takes EBT?
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 1:17:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I’ll bet anything Disney security was told to stand down.
View Quote
Not going to bet against that. Also one article I read said the Anaheim Popo said they only took a "report" as they had no video. Trust me Disneyland has hundreds  of surveillance cameras. At one time Disney was one of the largest buyers of surveillance equipment. They has state of the art stuff back in the early 90s. Disneyland had video. They chose not to share it with the Popo
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 1:21:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
And they have conex containers filled with body bags. At least they did back in the early 90s. I remember one container behind the haunted mansion. They also had a ton 5 gal buckets for "emergency" toilets.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:12:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm four pages into this and here are my observations:

-The broad in the white tank top must have her clothes tailored.  I refuse to believe that you can buy something like that off the rack.
-The red shirt guy has a very unorthodox fighting style when facing another man.  It involves a lot of weird ass hopping bullshit.  
-The two men barely lay a hand on one another.
-The two men land multiple strikes on the women.
-The women are no strangers to getting "touched up" by the men, but for some reason have developed no defense to speak of.
-Red backpack guy got a good choke locked in, then when he disappears a woman goes with him seemingly as unruffled as he was.  
-No one kicked red shirt guy in the face or balls while he was restrained.  
-There were so many kids near that rumble that there could have been anywhere between 3 and 15 kids who were part of the "families" involved.
-Disney security is something to see.
-Blue uniform security guy shows up apparently zipping up his fly, then proceeds to smell his hand multiple times.
-The other security person who shows up wearing the straw hat looks like Iron Maiden's drummer's tranny brother.
-Red shirt guy seems to give less than zero fucks what anyone thinks of his actions, nor any potential repercussions from said actions.  
-An electric scooter cart is not an effective device for de-escalating the situation.
-Disney's security appeared to be completely unwilling to go hands on.
View Quote
He was interrupted while fucking Cinderella.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:05:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Disneyland, Calif alone sees upwards of 16 million visitors a year...visitors from all over the world.
They are & have been listed as a large target for terrorist attack and have been subjected to several well documented threats in recent past.
Do you think they trust the security of their park & thier operations, the safety of thousands of staff and millions of visitors to mouseketeers or cinderella walking around in disguise?
I can tell you for a fact, having delt with them when I was a LEO, they have a mostly unseen / back of house security apparatus and protection unit that rival some federal agentcies.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:20:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That's some impressive security Disney has
View Quote

It's a theme park....can't be even remotely threatening to anyone they may offend.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:25:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Dat's one FAT Bitch...
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:27:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Disneyland, Calif alone sees upwards of 16 million visitors a year...visitors from all over the world.
They are & have been listed as a large target for terrorist attack and have been subjected to several well documented threats in recent past.
Do you think they trust the security of their park & thier operations, the safety of thousands of staff and millions of visitors to mouseketeers or cinderella walking around in disguise?
I can tell you for a fact, having delt with them when I was a LEO, they have a mostly unseen / back of house security apparatus and protection unit that rival some federal agentcies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And for that force to jump out to deal with that black family discussion, or even get close to laying a hand on them would have been a PR disaster for the Mouse to include the permanent closure of the park.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:27:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Happiest Place on Earth!!...
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:31:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Do they now take ebt at Disneyland?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:35:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"Security" there look to be absolutely useless and untrained and/or zero authority to deal with such vibrant individuals. I've never been to Disneyland but I'm guessing they are not actual security but really glorified uniformed information or guest relations. It ia CA however so I'm not too surprised.
View Quote
I'm pretty sure Anaheim PD has a small sub station there. Toon town is probably as far away from Main st as you can go, so perhaps the reason for the delayed arrival?
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:36:18 AM EDT
[#39]
There's already a D&D alignment chart for this.

Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:38:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Interesting plot twist when he starts beating his own woman

Dem titties doe
View Quote
One of the crew told him that his wife hit his mama...
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:02:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My first reaction is what is the skinny, geriatric club going to do. There wasn't enough ass between all of them to move one of those players.
View Quote
That dude isn't security, he is a cleaning/maintenance guy. if you drop so much as one piece of popcorn, a guy that looks like him will whisk it away within 60 seconds. They are everywhere.  It didn't look like he had any way to contact anybody higher on the food chain, so looked to just try to do what he could.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:26:04 AM EDT
[#42]
I think that's just a fan...

Edit: NOT a fan, this dumpling actually works there...as...?
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:29:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:29:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Dat's one FAT Bitch...
View Quote
One?

I'm amazed that only one of that crowd was on a scooter.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:35:15 AM EDT
[#45]
I didn't want it to end.

Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:43:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:44:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Where's a frag when you need one
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:57:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Better than a Fast Pass

View Quote
It's not that great. ^^
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:22:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How does the FSA afford Disneyland?
I suppose $15 hamburgers and $5 bottles of water for a whole family aren't a big deal when the taxpayer is covering it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:30:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Nice how once the men in the crowd figured out just WTF was going on they all took down the guy in the red shirt.  Particular props to the dude that choked him unconscious then walked away once security showed up and started to get things under control.
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top