here you go op

wisconsin

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Myths have some basis in fact. Humans, especially us in the west have lost touch with the natural and spiritual world.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Qualye has been on Hagman a bit lately.  I've caught some other guys speaking about much the same, end of days stuff, book of Enoch, Nephiliam, book of Revelation.

Makes me wonder.  Interesting stuff, especially when you incorporate some of the parallels other cultures have with giants and flood "myths"

Do some digging you can find old old old newspaper clippings of people finding giant bones, only to have the Smithsonian swoop in and take them away, never to be seen again. (the bones)

Myths have some basis in fact. Humans, especially us in the west have lost touch with the natural and spiritual world.

My tree AND my spirit animal think you're full of shit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:45:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
i HAVE heard of these before

here you go op

wisconsin

View Quote

The red hair described in the 1st link is similar to the Afghan giant, must be genetic similarities there.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#5]
30.06 and up seem to be the rounds for ginger giants.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Why are mouths not matching up with words, and half or more are faces you can't even see.

Much secrecy, too bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The red hair described in the 1st link is similar to the Afghan giant, must be genetic similarities there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i HAVE heard of these before

here you go op

wisconsin

Giant gingers, ho lee phuck!
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#8]
The walls just got 10' higher.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:54:37 PM EDT
[#9]
OMGWTFNEPHILIM
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I can't seem to keep my focus while watching this.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

wtf learn how to embed

Here

[videi]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvNrffha4o&feature=share[/video]

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#12]
oh for fuck's sake.  

A person that big would need 14,000 -16,000 kcals PER DAY just to survive.  There is a reason we don't have giants.  Much less giants that live in wilds of Afghanistan.  For the guys who have been there, could you imagine trying to get that many calories each and every day hunting and gathering that environment?

Let's face it, without access to modern civilization, and the overabundance of food it provides, it'd be very improbable for an 1100 lb giant to survive.  ....unless you were eating people.  Hmmmm

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#15]
I for one welcome our alien overloards.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:04:56 PM EDT
[#16]
God damn it I work in the Sandia's...that's all I need to come a cross some redheaded giants.....
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#17]
I am pretty sure it is real. Stop the footage at 2:34. They are standing beside what appears to look like a large rock.

It is actually one of the Giants Testicles. How do I know.  It resembles one of mine, large and hard.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#18]
LOL, critical thinking? So the pilot wishes to hide his identity for fear of repercussions?!

Unless more than one pilot flew a giant out of an Ohio air base that day, he wouldn't be to hard to ID by the gov.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

oh for fuck's sake.  

A person that big would need 14,000 -16,000 kcals PER DAY just to survive.  There is a reason we don't have giants.  Much less giants that live in wilds of Afghanistan.  For the guys who have been there, could you imagine trying to get that many calories each and every day hunting and gathering that environment?

Let's face it, without access to modern civilization, and the overabundance of food it provides, it'd be very improbable for an 1100 lb giant to survive.  ....unless you were eating people.  Hmmmm

View Quote
Maybe he lived on a giant homestead. 200 lb. hens eggs and all...

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:18:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
LOL, critical thinking? So the pilot wishes to hide his identity for fear of repercussions?!

Unless more than one pilot flew a giant out of an Ohio air base that day, he wouldn't be to hard to ID by the gov.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Well, there is a whole race of them...
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:20:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

To be honest, thanks but I could care less.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
wtf learn how to embed

Here

attaboy...you told them...

fuck un-embedded videos...
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:20:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I for one welcome our alien overloards.
View Quote

upload pictures free
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

View Quote

How many calories are in a human?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Qualye has been on Hagman a bit lately.  I've caught some other guys speaking about much the same, end of days stuff, book of Enoch, Nephiliam, book of Revelation.

Makes me wonder.  Interesting stuff, especially when you incorporate some of the parallels other cultures have with giants and flood "myths"

Do some digging you can find old old old newspaper clippings of people finding giant bones, only to have the Smithsonian swoop in and take them away, never to be seen again. (the bones)

No, very often myths are just myths. Consider some of our modern myths, like Superman. Everyone knows the story of Superman but he is entirely fictional. Sherlock Holmes, entirely fictional. Batman, fictional. Zombies, well, zombies are real, bad example. But it makes the point. Were our society to undergo another dark ages and fall back to the level of the early 19th Century for a few hundred years, it is possible that the stories of these characters would live on. People might start to wonder if they did have any basis in reality.

Anyway, the reality of giants can be seen here...

The short guy in the picture (Kevin Hart) is 5'4" which is not short on any kind of historical standard. He's actually on the tall side of normal for most people in history. The tall guy (Shaquille O'Neal) is 7'1" which is very tall but not beyond the human norms. I can imagine someone in the Ancient Mediterranean World seeing someone as tall as Shaquille O'Neal and thinking they were meeting some kind of supernatural giant. So even if you believe that myths have a basis in reality, it's not hard to see how those myths might have gotten started.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

That's only applies to human, Giants are the hybrid offspring of angels and humans.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:28:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So special forces commandos are tripping over each other to write books about operations but he guys who shot a giant are old school and won't reveal themselves for book and movie deals?
View Quote

Are they SEALS or not?        
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I found this to be very interesting. There are things out there still unexplained.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvNrffha4o&feature=share
View Quote
http://siamagazin.com/marines-encounter-red-haired-giant-in-afghanistan-cave-during-a-mission-in-kandahar/

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

View Quote

How many calories is the average Afghan?  (Edit: Too late)

The Bible has quite a bit to say about giants.  Not coincidentally, giant humanoid skeletons and skeletel remains have been found in all parts of the world.  Some with six digits.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:32:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wtf learn how to embed
Here

How much less could you care?

Or did you mean you couldn't care less?

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The Bible has quite a bit to say about giants.  Not coincidentally, giant humanoid skeletons and skeletel remains have been found in all parts of the world.  Some with six digits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

oh for fuck's sake.  

No, they haven't.

Myths and hoaxes.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
wtf learn how to embed

Here

A lot more if I was a giant
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:35:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

oh for fuck's sake.  

I've found a lot of human bones over the last 15 years, some of them have 20 digits.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:37:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Here is another story of giants, this time in the Soloman Islands.
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/giants/solomon-giants.htm
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 6:40:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I've found a lot of human bones over the last 15 years, some of them have 20 digits.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

lol
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP this is ARFcom pepper your anus. Such talk is only the likes of tin foil and truther lore.

I swear to God I might just become a member so I can ignore list any motherfucker who screams tinfoil.

It's not the shit you don't know about, it's the shit that you don't know about that you don't know about.

Open your fucking mind.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:16:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

No, very often myths are just myths. Consider some of our modern myths, like Superman. Everyone knows the story of Superman but he is entirely fictional. Sherlock Holmes, entirely fictional. Batman, fictional. Zombies, well, zombies are real, bad example. But it makes the point. Were our society to undergo another dark ages and fall back to the level of the early 19th Century for a few hundred years, it is possible that the stories of these characters would live on. People might start to wonder if they did have any basis in reality.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2015/02/24134007/425_kevin_hart_shaq.jpg

The short guy in the picture (Kevin Hart) is 5'4" which is not short on any kind of historical standard. He's actually on the tall side of normal for most people in history. The tall guy (Shaquille O'Neal) is 7'1" which is very tall but not beyond the human norms. I can imagine someone in the Ancient Mediterranean World seeing someone as tall as Shaquille O'Neal and thinking they were meeting some kind of supernatural giant. So even if you believe that myths have a basis in reality, it's not hard to see how those myths might have gotten started.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2015/02/24134007/425_kevin_hart_shaq.jpg

Well, one-in-five Britons already think Sherlock Holmes was a real person..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1373505/One-Brits-think-Sherlock-Holmes-Miss-Marple-Blackadder-historical-figures.html

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:20:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
wtf learn how to embed

Here

View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Giant tag
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#40]
lol
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
wtf learn how to embed

Here

View Quote

All aboard the fail boat!
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:32:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

OP this is ARFcom pepper your anus. Such talk is only the likes of tin foil and truther lore.

I swear to God I might just become a member so I can ignore list any motherfucker who screams tinfoil.

It's not the shit you don't know about, it's the shit that you don't know about that you don't know about.

Open your fucking mind.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Open your fucking mind.

Your minds are so open, your brains fell out.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Open your fucking mind.

Slow motion.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:50:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Open your fucking mind.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Open your fucking mind.

ARFCOM only trusts ABC, CBS, NBC, Stephen Hawking, and Neil Degrass Tyson.  Anything the aforementioned people declare as fact is accepted 100% as truth.  Anything else is highly skeptical or utter bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
wtf learn how to embed

Here

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:53:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Oh great, first the Muslims were after us, now the giants will be too...

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Oh great, first the Muslims were after us, now the giants will be too...

View Quote

The Afghani Muslim Satanic Cannibal Giants, to be precise.

I thought Steve Quayle had moved on to claiming that the Nazis were operating a base out of Neuschwabenland or something.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:55:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
No, they haven't.

Myths and hoaxes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

No, they haven't.

Myths and hoaxes.

Your ignorance is showing... Not myth.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.

I wonder what kind of plants he likes
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:34:41 PM EDT
[#50]
So does eating one of them make one into a cannibal?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top