View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

A person that big would need 14,000 -16,000 kcals PER DAY just to survive.  There is a reason we don't have giants.  Much less giants that live in wilds of Afghanistan.  For the guys who have been there, could you imagine trying to get that many calories each and every day hunting and gathering that environment?

Let's face it, without access to modern civilization, and the overabundance of food it provides, it'd be very improbable for an 1100 lb giant to survive.  ....unless you were eating people.  Hmmmm

How many calories is the average Afghan?  (Edit: Too late)

The Bible has quite a bit to say about giants.  Not coincidentally, giant humanoid skeletons and skeletel remains have been found in all parts of the world.  Some with six digits.
No, they haven't.

Myths and hoaxes.

Your ignorance is showing... Not myth.

Please provide a credible reference that's not a horribly photo-shopped, click bait, facebook link, to these giant humanoids.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Report back and tell us what you find
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So...IF a "giant" wiped out part of a SOF team searching caves in Afghanistan and the body was secretly flown out of the country in a big govt. cover up, would it not be difficult to find out which unit was there during that timeframe and who had "training accidents" during said timeframe to corroborate this story?

It's a slow night and I have lots of free time so...

Defense Casualty Analysis

OEF Casualties

DoD reports 99 hostile/non-hostile deaths from OEF in 2005. 8 of those are US Marines, as was the initial patrol in the video. However, only 2 or 3 are from the same unit (helo crash). Not a very big missing patrol, huh? If anyone else want to take a look and talk conspiracy theories, I'm game.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:46:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

So special forces commandos are tripping over each other to write books about operations but he guys who shot a giant are old school and won't reveal themselves for book and movie deals?
View Quote

Some of the NDAs we sign are very black and white with no wiggle room.

When it comes to oversized bio-masses, you cannot even breath a syllable of it, or you end up in Leavenworth.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Pictures of Robert Wadlow.  I'd call him a giant.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:49:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:51:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

OP this is ARFcom pepper your anus. Such talk is only the likes of tin foil and truther lore.

I swear to God I might just become a member so I can ignore list any motherfucker who screams tinfoil.

It's not the shit you don't know about, it's the shit that you don't know about that you don't know about.

Open your fucking mind.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Qualye has been on Hagman a bit lately.  I've caught some other guys speaking about much the same, end of days stuff, book of Enoch, Nephiliam, book of Revelation.

Makes me wonder.  Interesting stuff, especially when you incorporate some of the parallels other cultures have with giants and flood "myths"

Do some digging you can find old old old newspaper clippings of people finding giant bones, only to have the Smithsonian swoop in and take them away, never to be seen again. (the bones)

Myths have some basis in fact. Humans, especially us in the west have lost touch with the natural and spiritual world.

OP this is ARFcom pepper your anus. Such talk is only the likes of tin foil and truther lore.

I swear to God I might just become a member so I can ignore list any motherfucker who screams tinfoil.

It's not the shit you don't know about, it's the shit that you don't know about that you don't know about.

Open your fucking mind.

Looks like somebody got TRIGGERED!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:52:13 PM EDT
[#7]
BTW, if there were really giants, football and basketball will never be the same and scouts and recruiters would overwhelm anyone else's efforts to get there first.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:52:16 PM EDT
[#8]
According to certain mythologies, the giants (Nephilim) were half angel, half human, meaning they had godflesh in them..... if you drank their blood/ate their flesh you could become perfect/immortal........its also said they ate horses and camels alive and had an appetite for human flesh......
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:00:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do you have any opinions on jet fuel and the melting point of steel? Steel beams, specifically?
View Quote

fire can't melt steel.
that's what Rosie O'Donnell said, so it must be true.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#10]
If I recall in Stephen Quayle's book Genetic Armageddon the Nazis were looking for giants or their bones to create the "Ubermensch".
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:04:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Qualye has been on Hagman a bit lately.  I've caught some other guys speaking about much the same, end of days stuff, book of Enoch, Nephiliam, book of Revelation.

Makes me wonder.  Interesting stuff, especially when you incorporate some of the parallels other cultures have with giants and flood "myths"

Do some digging you can find old old old newspaper clippings of people finding giant bones, only to have the Smithsonian swoop in and take them away, never to be seen again. (the bones)
View Quote

Ancient Aliens
did a giant story. it ran again a few weeks ago.
the Smitsonian did a dig in WV that was well documented, apparently.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:11:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Why does it seem like there are a half dozen mdk89s in this thread interacting with one another?

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Why does it seem like there are a half dozen mdk89s in this thread interacting with one another?

View Quote

Probably because some people have interest in the subject, unlike the rest of the turds.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:47:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

So special forces commandos are tripping over each other to write books about operations but he guys who shot a giant are old school and won't reveal themselves for book and movie deals?
View Quote
Contract Operators......not just meer SF commandos.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Myths have some basis in fact. Humans, especially us in the west have lost touch with the natural and spiritual world.

Open your fucking mind.

Yes, ignorance of ones own ignorance does butthurt muh triggered feelz.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

OEF Casualties

DoD reports 99 hostile/non-hostile deaths from OEF in 2005. 8 of those are US Marines, as was the initial patrol in the video. However, only 2 or 3 are from the same unit (helo crash). Not a very big missing patrol, huh? If anyone else want to take a look and talk conspiracy theories, I'm game.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So...IF a "giant" wiped out part of a SOF team searching caves in Afghanistan and the body was secretly flown out of the country in a big govt. cover up, would it not be difficult to find out which unit was there during that timeframe and who had "training accidents" during said timeframe to corroborate this story?

OEF Casualties

So they say
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:38:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right next to the stories about the moon being made of cheese and new science concerning the four humors.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:40:08 PM EDT
[#18]
If the American people  knew that the Taliban had an alliance with the giants they couldn't handle it and would demand the troops be pulled out. No one would send their son to go up against Giant Jihadis with just a 5.56mm rifle.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:46:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The Bible has quite a bit to say about giants.  Not coincidentally, giant humanoid skeletons and skeletel remains have been found in all parts of the world.  Some with six digits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

A person that big would need 14,000 -16,000 kcals PER DAY just to survive.  There is a reason we don't have giants.  Much less giants that live in wilds of Afghanistan.  For the guys who have been there, could you imagine trying to get that many calories each and every day hunting and gathering that environment?

Let's face it, without access to modern civilization, and the overabundance of food it provides, it'd be very improbable for an 1100 lb giant to survive.  ....unless you were eating people.  Hmmmm

The bible also had talking animals.

Citation needed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:54:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Link doesn't work for me.
View Quote

How embedding YouTube links works is one of those unexplained things apparently.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:59:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Citation needed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

Citation needed.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#22]
It's sad some people have such boring lives they need to believe in giants/ghosts/UFOs etc just to feel fulfilled.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:01:52 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

Citation needed.

https://wadevenden.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/montoya.jpg

Do you always begin conversations this way?
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:11:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm not sure that I disbelieve that Afghans could fuck up their genetics that bad, so I'm going with the not enough food angle. On top of that even a 14 foot tall dude is going down with a 5.56 to the grape.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:26:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Because I am a nice guy..

http://youtu.be/6pvNrffha4o
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I found this to be very interesting. There are things out there still unexplained.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvNrffha4o&feature=share

Quoted to prove op's retardation

You just made my day

Because I am a nice guy..

http://youtu.be/6pvNrffha4o

Thank you, I'm on my iPhone and it's kinda hard to copy paste, damn OP
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 11:39:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Shits all retarded.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 12:46:30 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
That's not true, I've been wanting to touch a mermaid my whole life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's not true, I've been wanting to touch a mermaid my whole life.
I've been wanting one to touch me

Link Posted: 7/31/2016 12:52:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:12:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Citation needed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

Citation needed.

There is documentation all the way back into antiquity on this subject matter.  LA Marzulli is doing a ton of research in this area, right now, and I really like his work.  I know you guys don't accept the fact that much of the history of this subject is actively suppressed.  You may not believe it, but there are people that are reading this thread who know the truth on this matter.  Some have lived it.

Excerpt from Abraham Lincoln Speech on Niagara Falls (1848)
"...When Columbus first sought this continent---when Christ suffered on the cross---when Moses led Israel through the Red-Sea---nay, even, when Adam first came from the hand of his Maker---then as now, Niagara was roaring here. The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now..."
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:21:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's sad some people have such boring lives they need to believe in giants/ghosts/UFOs etc just to feel fulfilled.
View Quote

I agree, there is nothing exciting about chasing a mystery.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:29:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

There is documentation all the way back into antiquity on this subject matter.  LA Marzulli is doing a ton of research in this area, right now, and I really like his work.  I know you guys don't accept the fact that much of the history of this subject is actively suppressed.  You may not believe it, but there are people that are reading this thread who know the truth on this matter.  Some have lived it.

"...When Columbus first sought this continent---when Christ suffered on the cross---when Moses led Israel through the Red-Sea---nay, even, when Adam first came from the hand of his Maker---then as now, Niagara was roaring here. The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now..."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

Citation needed.

Okay, I'm not even going to verify that Lincoln said that.  Because I don't need to.  Why would Lincoln be considered an authority on that subject?  Just because he destroyed the country by laying the groundwork for a strong enough central government to promote progressivism and ultimately socialism, doesn't mean I have to take this comment as fact.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:42:03 AM EDT
[#32]
steve quale lol
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:44:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Okay, I'm not even going to verify that Lincoln said that.  Because I don't need to.  Why would Lincoln be considered an authority on that subject?  Just because he destroyed the country by laying the groundwork for a strong enough central government to promote progressivism and ultimately socialism, doesn't mean I have to take this comment as fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

Citation needed.

You can verify easily that he said it.  Whats the point?   Would he say it if it was not common knowledge?  Thats the point.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:45:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Please provide a credible reference that's not a horribly photo-shopped, click bait, facebook link, to these giant humanoids.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
oh for fuck's sake.  

No, they haven't.

Myths and hoaxes.

Your ignorance is showing... Not myth.

To find actual proof of something people don't want to admit is true, you might have to get off of a computer.
Demanding electronic proof of things that were documented in the pre computer era is lazy and childish.
I am not sold I the "giant" thing either, but more than a few overly large (or otherwise strange) remains have been found over time.  And then often shoved into some dingy corner to be forgotten because nobody wanted to deal with that shit.  The cliqueiness of science is worse than 14 year old girls.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:45:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

there are lots of cooler mysteries....
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:46:15 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

According to certain mythologies, the giants (Nephilim) were half angel, half human, meaning they had godflesh in them..... if you drank their blood/ate their flesh you could become perfect/immortal........its also said they ate horses and camels alive and had an appetite for human flesh......
View Quote
in for a red haired giant sammich

Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:53:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
To find actual proof of something people don't want to admit is true, you might have to get off of a computer.
Demanding electronic proof of things that were documented in the pre computer era is lazy and childish.
I am not sold I the "giant" thing either, but more than a few overly large (or otherwise strange) remains have been found over time.  And then often shoved into some dingy corner to be forgotten because nobody wanted to deal with that shit.  The cliqueiness of science is worse than high 14 year old girls.
View Quote

And this is not a new, science has always been constrained by the politics of the day.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:53:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 1:53:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that is more about oral mythologies glossing over a past culture of cannibalism, prior to complex agriculture then there ever being godlings roaming around whose flesh had healing powers.

It is common to find cultural cannibalism justified by magic powers endowed to the cannibals from their prey. It spans cultures found on every continent.

That is how people cope with eating other people... The other people we are eating aren't like us, by eating them we will be closer to God. God wants us to eat people. blahblahblah

It is just a contrived cultural norm invented to make people cope with their situation.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 2:02:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Many of us believe that liberal politics control the media and the information that is accepted to the population as the truth yes?

Is it really a stretch to say that politics of a certain nature have also affected history and what is considered to be the truth?

I have no idea what the benefit would be, or who would benefit from it. With that said, I also don't know if the story about the military engaging a very large person in the early days of AFG is true. What I will say is I will not dismiss the idea that there were/are unusual things in the world such as very large people.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 2:06:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Why are these things never female?

Imagine the titties.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 12:25:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are flood myths all over, too. Dragons stories are found all over the world. But these are myths, just like giants.

If you want to be a conspiracy theorist, get down with your bad self. But don't make shit up and call it truth.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I found this to be very interesting. There are things out there still unexplained.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvNrffha4o&feature=share
View Quote

OP, any idea what happened to the video?
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#44]
This place is really slipping.  It's page 3 and it hasn't been asked, so I guess I'll do it.

What round for giants?
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 2:59:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

There are flood myths all over, too. Dragons stories are found all over the world. But these are myths, just like giants.

If you want to be a conspiracy theorist, get down with your bad self. But don't make shit up and call it truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting that dragon is friend in Asia and foe in Europe given "western bodies" found in the desert portion of China that predate the Chinese. I'm amazed Beijing hasn't burned them.  The Uigers were unhappy that their DNA didn't match but between the Ainu and Xinjiang mummmies there's an interesting body of evidence that predates 5,000 years of China's history in the region. The Thais have only bern in Thailand since the 1300s. The Vietnamese only since 300 AD and the Indonesians are new transplants over the native Timorese. How the myth of the dragon plays into that I have no idea.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 3:02:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
This place is really slipping.  It's page 3 and it hasn't been asked, so I guess I'll do it.

What round for giants?
View Quote

.22lr
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 3:04:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What round for giants?
View Quote

Round? Slingshot
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well then if you say so then it is true in your world, but not mine.  While you continue to mock everything, people are out in the field finding shit that defies convention.  I am more interested in the later group.  Enjoy your programming mate.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 3:20:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Round? Slingshot
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What round for giants?

Round? Slingshot

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top