BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 3:35:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP, any idea what happened to the video?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I found this to be very interesting. There are things out there still unexplained.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvNrffha4o&feature=share

OP, any idea what happened to the video?

NSA or CIA had it removed, national security and all that shit.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Well then if you say so then it is true in your world, but not mine.  While you continue to mock everything, people are out in the field finding shit that defies convention.  I am more interested in the later group.  Enjoy your programming mate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is documentation all the way back into antiquity on this subject matter.  LA Marzulli is doing a ton of research in this area, right now, and I really like his work.  I know you guys don't accept the fact that much of the history of this subject is actively suppressed.  You may not believe it, but there are people that are reading this thread who know the truth on this matter.  Some have lived it.

Excerpt from Abraham Lincoln Speech on Niagara Falls (1848)
"...When Columbus first sought this continent---when Christ suffered on the cross---when Moses led Israel through the Red-Sea---nay, even, when Adam first came from the hand of his Maker---then as now, Niagara was roaring here. The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now..."

There are flood myths all over, too. Dragons stories are found all over the world. But these are myths, just like giants.

If you want to be a conspiracy theorist, get down with your bad self. But don't make shit up and call it truth.

Well then if you say so then it is true in your world, but not mine.  While you continue to mock everything, people are out in the field finding shit that defies convention.  I am more interested in the later group.  Enjoy your programming mate.

There are also people out there trying to prove that the earth is flat, that a global flood killed damn near everything but one family and the animals on a boat, and other silly shit.

It isn't about programming. Follow the evidence. Has there ever been a solid, scientific case for giant humanoids? I'll wait. I'm sure you'll provide something.

In the meantime, don't forget your hat.

Link Posted: 8/1/2016 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

oh for fuck's sake.  

A person that big would need 14,000 -16,000 kcals PER DAY just to survive.  There is a reason we don't have giants.  Much less giants that live in wilds of Afghanistan.  For the guys who have been there, could you imagine trying to get that many calories each and every day hunting and gathering that environment?

Let's face it, without access to modern civilization, and the overabundance of food it provides, it'd be very improbable for an 1100 lb giant to survive.  ....unless you were eating people.  Hmmmm

View Quote
What if it ate people?  How many calories would you provide?

Link Posted: 8/1/2016 4:58:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There are also people out there trying to prove that the earth is flat, that a global flood killed damn near everything but one family and the animals on a boat, and other silly shit.

It isn't about programming. Follow the evidence. Has there ever been a solid, scientific case for giant humanoids? I'll wait. I'm sure you'll provide something.

<a href="http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/jablack/media/Mobile%20Uploads/images%201_zpspvstg35q.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg639/jablack/Mobile%20Uploads/images%201_zpspvstg35q.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is documentation all the way back into antiquity on this subject matter.  LA Marzulli is doing a ton of research in this area, right now, and I really like his work.  I know you guys don't accept the fact that much of the history of this subject is actively suppressed.  You may not believe it, but there are people that are reading this thread who know the truth on this matter.  Some have lived it.

Excerpt from Abraham Lincoln Speech on Niagara Falls (1848)
"...When Columbus first sought this continent---when Christ suffered on the cross---when Moses led Israel through the Red-Sea---nay, even, when Adam first came from the hand of his Maker---then as now, Niagara was roaring here. The eyes of that species of extinct giants, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara, as ours do now..."

There are flood myths all over, too. Dragons stories are found all over the world. But these are myths, just like giants.

If you want to be a conspiracy theorist, get down with your bad self. But don't make shit up and call it truth.

<a href="http://s1247.photobucket.com/user/jablack/media/Mobile%20Uploads/images%201_zpspvstg35q.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg639/jablack/Mobile%20Uploads/images%201_zpspvstg35q.jpg</a>

LOL on your evidence bit.  You have your religion, I have mine.  

P.S. I never understood a tinfoil hat, does aluminum do shit to block EMF, I would rather have a grounded steel helmet.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

P.S. I never understood a tinfoil hat, does aluminum do shit to block EMF, I would rather have a grounded steel helmet.
View Quote

Sorry. I don't have a religion.

Nice try
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nice try
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice try

I don't think we will ever agree on many things, but hopefully we can both agree that Glocks are perfection.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 5:48:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't think we will ever agree on many things, but hopefully we can both agree that Glocks are perfection.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nice try

Lol...I like mine. They work.

Hrm...reminds me I need to spend more time shooting pistols soon
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 12:33:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

This place is really slipping.  It's page 3 and it hasn't been asked, so I guess I'll do it.

What round for giants?
View Quote
An arrow to the eye worked well on game of thrones

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 12:45:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
wtf learn how to embed

Here

[videi]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvNrffha4o&feature=share[/video]

Lol

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:04:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Black Hebrew thread.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:20:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Are they SEALS or not?        
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So special forces commandos are tripping over each other to write books about operations but he guys who shot a giant are old school and won't reveal themselves for book and movie deals?

Are they SEALS or not?        

There would have already been a movie.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:25:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
pilot tell us what you saw

"uh, roger that"

who actually takes anyone seriously who talks like that
View Quote

He said 463 Lima though, so only people who have worked with palletizing in the military or a few contractors would know what he's talking about.

Therefore, giant Taliban mutants are likely to exist.

See?  Science.

This would make a great movie though, as long as no SEALs are in it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:26:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:44:22 AM EDT
[#15]
what if the giant was an old soviet military project that was released on the battlefield back in the day and he's just been hiding there eating goats/people and old Russian food rations that were stashed back in the cave with him in his cryo chamber.

Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:45:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This place is really slipping.  It's page 3 and it hasn't been asked, so I guess I'll do it.

What round for giants?

According to this really famous book a stone is all you need
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 6:12:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
what if the giant was an old soviet military project that was released on the battlefield back in the day and he's just been hiding there eating goats/people and old Russian food rations that were stashed back in the cave with him in his cryo chamber.

View Quote

Then clearly we should send in Captain America.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 7:03:12 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

wtf learn how to embed

Here

[videi]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvNrffha4o&feature=share[/video]

View Quote

28 day dry aged retart.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 5:38:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why are these things never female?

Imagine the titties.
View Quote

That bigfoot thing on the Patterson tape was supposed to be female, according to people who analyzed it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 6:46:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Of course it required "special" forces.

"Regular" forces can't take down no giant.

Duh.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like it.  That makes a great plot for a film, since Hollywood is all fresh out of ideas.

Show normal operations for 75% of the film, then spring this doosey on viewers.

Film it in the way 3 Kings was done.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top