BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:50:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Pic of pet lizard?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:52:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not clear on where the pinky-swear pact fits into the timeline of dating, the two of you being "officially" BF/GF, and the other guy.

But I'm going to play devil's advocate and suggest that a month and a half into a nonexclusive relationship -- you both are willing to fuck outside marriage -- is not the end of the world, especially if it was a deepening belief that the two of you had something that was the motivation for her to tell you.

Respectfully -- I have responded the same way too, at times -- this seems like a butthurt emotional reaction on your part.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I created this in 2018 and revised it in 2020.  Feel free to use it as a template and change what you need.  Btw, they all lie, so the application is more of a checklist for yourself once you get to know them better.  Sorry OP, but you did the right thing.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52158/2018-Dating-Application-1_jpg-2969309.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52158/2018-Dating-Application-2_jpg-2969310.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52158/2018-Dating-Application-3_jpg-2969311.JPG

View Quote

That's surprisingly well done.

You mention modern country music in there twice.

That must be a deal breaker?  
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:52:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Responses in no particular order:

Pinky Swear: She and I made a verbal agreement one morning not to F other people due to risk of STD. We both agreed on it. the Pinky Swear was just a silly way of sort of confirming it. Incidentally, the Pinky Swear kind of became a goofy/cute thing between us, as we both grew up in the 80s/90s.

I had a year full of:
Tons of sex; 2-3 times a day anytime we were together. Plus BJ on request. She was always DTF.
She made 3x more money than me. Got to stay in her nice, big house and sleep in her big, comfy bed for free for nearly a year. Got to use her swimming pool, and did a ton of grilling/smoking food and partying.
She likes to drink (shocking) and would always buy plenty of booze.
She took me to some awesome concerts/music shows together and she bought the tickets.

I moved 80% of the shit I could grab at 5am this morning out of her house. Left some clothes and a really nice navy sport jacket, but that can all be replaced. Grabbed my kitchen knives, Glock, and straight razor, and work clothes on the way out, plus my fishing bait and pet lizard.

I handed her her keys back this morning when she was doing all the crying/I'm in love with you BS.

No, I have not called/texted/contacted her today whatsoever.
View Quote
I can talk to her if you want
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Pinky Swear: She and I made a verbal agreement one morning not to F other people due to risk of STD. We both agreed on it. the Pinky Swear was just a silly way of sort of confirming it. Incidentally, the Pinky Swear kind of became a goofy/cute thing between us, as we both grew up in the 80s/90s.

I had a year full of:
Tons of sex; 2-3 times a day anytime we were together. Plus BJ on request. She was always DTF.
She made 3x more money than me. Got to stay in her nice, big house and sleep in her big, comfy bed for free for nearly a year. Got to use her swimming pool, and did a ton of grilling/smoking food and partying.
She took me to some awesome concerts/music shows together and she bought the tickets.

I moved 80% of the shit I could grab at 5am this morning out of her house. Left some clothes and a really nice navy sport jacket, but that can all be replaced. Grabbed my kitchen knives, Glock, and straight razor, and work clothes on the way out, plus my fishing bait and pet lizard.

I handed her her keys back this morning when she was doing all the crying/I'm in love with you BS.

View Quote

This would be a serious problem in your relationship later on, probably the reason for her past marriage ending.

Congratulations you played a good game of "I dated a single mom".
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I had a year full of:

View Quote

So she’s the breadwinner, who likes to drink, give BJs, always DTF, and into butt stuff, and it never occurred to you that she would have something on the side? C’mon man

ETA: Regardless, I’m glad you ejected and I hope you can find the person you’re looking for
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I had a year full of:

View Quote

You had a sugar momma and let it all go?!?!

I can be forgiving, shoot me her number.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I had a year full of:

View Quote

Did you know the guy? Did he come to your parties?

Where are your kids?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#9]
OP sounds like a good man.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 4:59:53 PM EDT
[#11]
In all my years cruising and working in bars as a young single guy, I never met a single mom who would not lie to manipulate men. Be glad you ejected.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:02:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
She's lying. She cheated on you much more recently.
View Quote
Ohhh maybe this.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:03:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good eject. If she told you about one there was at least 4
View Quote

This…..she can FO
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
God damn. Went on a date with a random guy and instantly fucked him while in a committed relationship? Yeah. You did the right thing.
View Quote

OP banged her on the 1st date too. There's no such thing as a committed relationship after only knowing the person for a couple of weeks
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quit reading at “pinky swear”
Grow up.  Move on or don’t.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:06:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I used to have a personal rule back in my teens and early 20's

If a girl mentioned a guys name 3 times, she was either banging him or would at the first opportunity.

I grew up in a town of whores
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Sometimes the right thing isn't the easy thing. You did the right thing but now comes the even harder part of sticking to it and not going back to her and the comfort of the same ol same ol even though you know that she's not trustworthy.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:07:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Seems silly to give that up over something relatively trivial that happened when you barely knew each other and neither of you knew if it would last. The cost/benefit analysis doesn't indicate eject
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a year full of:

Seems silly to give that up over something relatively trivial that happened when you barely knew each other and neither of you knew if it would last. The cost/benefit analysis doesn't indicate eject

While on the surface that may seem silly, a deal’s a deal.  If she/they agreed to terms/made a promise to each other, no matter how premature that may sound to the rest of us, and she broke her word?  Trust has been lost, and it’s nearly impossible to earn it back.

And I know that technically, as it’s been pointed out, she kept her word by “telling him”…it would be hard to ever trust her again.

I say good eject, although I personally would try not to be angry and burn the whole relationship for the kids’ sake if indeed they’re old enough to have developed true friendships with each other but young enough to still need adults to ferry them around.  But the romantic relationship would be over.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:10:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Missing from this thread are the details of the conversation where she spilled the beans to OP.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I used to have a personal rule back in my teens and early 20's

If a girl mentioned a guys name 3 times, she was either banging him or would at the first opportunity.

I grew up in a town of whores
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Yes, the first thing I would do if some whore fucked around on me is announce to the world. Is embarrassment and shame a fetish?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:11:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Has anyone suggested that OP fuck GF’s mom yet for revenge?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:12:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, if she was truly remorseful, I don't know, OP... especially considering the other things you said.

You may be dropping the ball here.

Trust me: most of GD wants everyone to be lonely and alone, like they are. Misery loves company and all that.

Something to consider...
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Missing from this thread are the details of the conversation where she spilled the beans to OP.
View Quote

I just hope it wasn't his "best friend".

That's a tough one to get over.

And probably impossible.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Some of the dudes in this thread have lived the lives of 10 men.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:22:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Don't worry about it. Another will be along shortly.

Actually she'll come around for some dick sooner or later. Get a grudge fuck and send her on her way.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:24:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I just hope it wasn't his "best friend".

That's a tough one to get over.

And probably impossible.
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Has anyone suggested that OP fuck GF’s mom yet for revenge?

View Quote

I believe someone mentioned fucking his sister.  I appreciate your thorough & analytical nature.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:37:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Boom there it is right there.

Good eject OP.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:39:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I created this in 2018 and revised it in 2020.  Feel free to use it as a template and change what you need.  Btw, they all lie, so the application is more of a checklist for yourself once you get to know them better.  Sorry OP, but you did the right thing.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52158/2018-Dating-Application-1_jpg-2969309.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52158/2018-Dating-Application-2_jpg-2969310.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/52158/2018-Dating-Application-3_jpg-2969311.JPG
View Quote

This is a work of art.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:51:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey OP, would you mind PMing me her number?

Thanks, Bro
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This is a work of art.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a work of art.

Definitely gonna use this on a "friend"
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#36]
She had his cum in her when she told you.

How did he taste?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:00:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Ejected, good call.

It would have only gotten worse.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I had a year full of:

View Quote

Save my post because its a prediction.

Your ass is back there in a month.

We're obviously missing a lot of context to this, but the only way I can see this as being ok is that when she did get some other dick, it was at the way beginning while you weren't actually mad she would fuck another guy, but just from a STD perspective and she had a slip and did it anyways. While that's not ideal, or smart, if neither of you had a promise as far as actually a relationship outside of sex at that point in time, I can see where both of you have an argument that it is/isn't a big deal.

The real question if this is an issue or not is this: Was this the only time? Honestly. And if so, how has your relationship been as far as being honest and truthful with each other since?

The honest answer to that, is the deciding factor once you cool down.

Should you decide to go back, you now have a bit of leverage in the relationship with her because you have proven that if she gets out of line, you are more than willing to bail. Also you're in Florida. When I lived in Tampa, I could get laid by going to literally the gas station/grocery store/literally anywhere and talking to some random THOT.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Let's see this chick op
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm sure in some way the cheating was your fault
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:06:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Your next girlfriend should be less into drinking and partying.  Probably not fuck on the first date.  Maybe meet the next one in church.

Would it be safe to say this girl did ass to mouth?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:06:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Breaking up with your girlfriend of 11.5 months is not the ARFCOM Curse.  Your wife and kids packing up and leaving you is.

Still a good eject.

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:09:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Meh, it’s not like it was a Criss-Cross Apple Sauce promise.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
In the modern dating scene a month of dating isn't anything. That's like what, 2-3 dates?

Pretty foolish to break it off after almost a year of dating for something so minor if everything else is going well. Its not like she cheated on you yesterday.
View Quote

User name really checks out for this scenario.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

OP banged her on the 1st date too. There's no such thing as a committed relationship after only knowing the person for a couple of weeks
View Quote
This is the type of stuff I was trying to tell people about in a recent thread about men going their own way. Everybody got pissed whenever I told them that there were always warning signs from the get-go, they just chose to ignore them. Sex on the first date, boozing, invitation to move on in, and then they're shocked, shocked I tell you, whenever their relationship falls apart.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:21:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Absolutely this.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Can I have her number?
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:26:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I had a year full of:

View Quote
Damn dude. Maybe you should have just went and banged some whores and kept the sugar mama.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 6:29:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Bullshit, childish eject.

That gal had the courage to admit she fucked and tell you what went down. She could have just kept her mouth shut and you would have been none the wiser. Instead she mustered the courage to tell you, most likely because she was falling in love and wanted things to be right.  You rewarded her by throwing a pissy fit.

Did she fuck up? Sure she she did but you were dating for a month. JFC….man up.

Take a deep breath and go apologize to her for that stunt.

Edit: just read some of your GD tough guy responses.  You sound like a kid….while it probably hurts for her right now she's better off without you.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top