Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:29:04 AM EDT
[#1]
GD has a daily obsession with the poor choices of women.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
that sounds like a dude wrote it.  it's too on-the-nose as a guy's whine about why he's not getting laid, with no nuance or subtlety or anything to suggest that it comes from a different perspective.
View Quote

Exactly what I thought when I read it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:30:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Pics of Demanding Fattie?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So what she's saying is she's a skank and always will be. Up until the day the only thing that will pay any attention to her is the 10 cats that want fed.    

When I was young I chased a girl who like that for several months.  I don't know why but I had a raging boner for her.  

I cringe now every time I think of that.  Thankfully I learned not to be a cuck after that.

and yes she turned into a bar fly skank.
View Quote

I think most of us as young men have that issue. If you’re from a good family you’re taught to be a gentleman and most western men have this ideal of the chivalric knight. The smart men learn fast though that women see such deference as weakness and don’t respect those who defer to others. They see deference as a female trait not a masculine one.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:32:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
that sounds like a dude wrote it.  it's too on-the-nose as a guy's whine about why he's not getting laid, with no nuance or subtlety or anything to suggest that it comes from a different perspective.
View Quote

it sounds just like a fluffythecat rant
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:34:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zzU9ZIAbGpg/UWfRw5_P3YI/AAAAAAAArKI/dSlHbungj3A/s1600/What+do+women+want.jpg

Thank god I’m married. I dont have to give a fuck what women think anymore. I do things for me. I only seek to impress my woman, and thats it.
Weirdly being married makes women overtly hit on you more, which i find annoying as fuck, and for some retarded reason makes them more attracted.
View Quote

That’s the truth. I get hit on more now that I’m married than i did single.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:35:46 AM EDT
[#7]
It really is true, the more "whatever... I don't care" you are with girls the more they'll be attracted to you.

When I started dating my fiance I was like "you either want me or you don't, I'm not going to change for you, I don't have enough energy or free time to lie and pretend to be something I'm not."

chicks aren't attracted to Simps that worship the ground they walk on and bend over backwards to be accommodating. They use them to get free sexless dinners.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:36:58 AM EDT
[#8]
The saying you get what you deserve comes to mind.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:37:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Simple answer.  The ladies can't help themselves if you look good.  Good hygiene, exercise, lift weights, and wear some respectable clothes.  If you've got money on top of that... there will be a swarm chasing you.
View Quote

Yeah, no. I never did any of that and I was slaying pussy like Hugh Hefner. If your cool and aloof you can nail most anywoman you want. By doing all that "surface prep" for them your still playing into the begging for pussy game. My attitude to dating was if they want a shot with me they have to ask for it because I sure as hell wasn't asking them for shit. They got what they got and I never put efforr into anything female related.
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't mean to them or a cheater, but they knew they were way down the list of priorities to me.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Why are women still stuck on this asinine idea that we all "deserve" someone.  This is the real world.  No one deserves shit.  You get what you earn.  You earn what you're willing to fight for.  She's willing to fight for Fuck Boy McChoy, spend hard earned money on her appearance just so he won't show up(probably because he's with another girl).  That's what she's earned.

Of course, men are no different.  Keep barking up the same tree of a girl who ghosts you every other week so she can chase Fuck Boy Roy Schmoy and then come home and cry on your shoulder as platonically as humanly possible.  Have some goddamn respect for yourself.  She didn't invite you because she was out with friends.  She didn't invite you because she invited a guy she's more interested in.  Stop answering her texts(in fact, block her number), remove her from your social media, and get the fuck on with your life.  If you showed some back bone, some of those girls might actually be interested in you.  But no woman wants a push over who can't even stand up to a female, let alone another male.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:37:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Jesus fucking christ you sad sacks of shit. WOMEN ARE NOT VENDING MACHINES WHERE YOU PUT IN "NICE" COINS AND GET SEX IN RETURN.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Jesus fucking christ you sad sacks of shit. WOMEN ARE NOT VENDING MACHINES WHERE YOU PUT IN "NICE" COINS AND GET SEX IN RETURN.
View Quote

LOL, true!
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:41:38 AM EDT
[#13]
everyone of these threads further convinces me universal suffrage was a giant mistake.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
 Maybe so but I have known more than one like that. One I know saw a guy on work release picking up trash, stopped, got his name before the cop ran her off. Then went to visit him on Sunday.
 They wound up married with a couple of kids, divorced, remarried, divorced again. I think their current status is shacking. This might come as a shock but he never would keep a job, deals meth, pot, and coke, pawns her stuff, screws her friends, is in and out of jail for various offenses, smacked her around a couple of times, etc ad infinitum.
 Meanwhile the nice guy she dumped for him is married to a very nice Nurse Practitioner and pulls well over $100k himself (sales) has a nice house instead of Section 8 apartment, and drives a late model Mercedes.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much.

I have serious doubts that was written by anyone without a penis.

I'm sure this will be followed up with "but does that even matter?" Well, when the gospel you preach is a work of fiction, then yes, that sort of does matter. No different than the false rape stories that "could have happened just like that!" but didn't.
 Maybe so but I have known more than one like that. One I know saw a guy on work release picking up trash, stopped, got his name before the cop ran her off. Then went to visit him on Sunday.
 They wound up married with a couple of kids, divorced, remarried, divorced again. I think their current status is shacking. This might come as a shock but he never would keep a job, deals meth, pot, and coke, pawns her stuff, screws her friends, is in and out of jail for various offenses, smacked her around a couple of times, etc ad infinitum.
 Meanwhile the nice guy she dumped for him is married to a very nice Nurse Practitioner and pulls well over $100k himself (sales) has a nice house instead of Section 8 apartment, and drives a late model Mercedes.

she's not a man who dates women

of course she's reluctant to believe
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:42:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Same girl that's still single at 36 with her looks waning and her street value dropping, wondering why she can't find a "good" guy.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:42:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I think most of us as young men have that issue. If you’re from a good family you’re taught to be a gentleman and most western men have this ideal of the chivalric knight. The smart men learn fast though that women see such deference as weakness and don’t respect those who defer to others. They see deference as a female trait not a masculine one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what she's saying is she's a skank and always will be. Up until the day the only thing that will pay any attention to her is the 10 cats that want fed.    

When I was young I chased a girl who like that for several months.  I don't know why but I had a raging boner for her.  

I cringe now every time I think of that.  Thankfully I learned not to be a cuck after that.

and yes she turned into a bar fly skank.

chivalry is dead, murked by feminism

time to be a barbarian
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

LOL, true!
View Quote

"Incorrectly assuming something is a date."

- Excel

- Incel

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

@speedball

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:45:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

"I cried that entire drive home. I cried because I knew what I deserved and I knew I was choosing the opposite. But the heart wants what it wants. And that was the problem."

View Quote

Gonna just put it out there and guess that anyone in this situation probably does not deserve what they think they deserve, but that's just me.

Enjoy the cats.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:46:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Yes, most women are emotional and capricious and fail to think long term.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:46:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, it does.  Supposedly written by a whore, completely self-aware that she's a whore, and despite being 100% aware of her self-destructive behavior is powerless to stop it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I honestly dont think a single male who has graduated middle school thinks this way.
I feel like this is some fake and gay conspiracy.

“Muh muh right wang incel domestic terrorist kekistanis are stalking poor wahmens” when in actuality all the rapists/simps are soyboy redditors. The under-30 balding, glasses, ball pube facial hair, no muscle, skinny-fat, funko pop collecting, marvel capeshit wallposters, aChYuAlLy thats problematic, types of effeminate men who likely work in non profits/journalism/service industry.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:47:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Also I have been both MORDIBLY FUCKING OBESE (100 pounds overweight at 5'7") and 8% bodyfat jacked with having to walk through the door sideways cuz of shoulders.
Have some fucking self respect you fucking slob.
I had women not even bother to look my way.
I could A. be a whiny little bitch incel and whine about friend zone or B. GET IN FUCKING SHAPE

I chose B. I took care of myself, lifted weights got skinny and well muscled. I spent money on good clothing I trimmed and cleaned my nails and brushed my hair.
You know what happened?
No friend zone, no "your a nice guy but.."
You know why? Because I had self respect and wasn't a fat slob and a piece of shit.
Every time I hear "friend zone" I imagine a fat slob with a scraggly goat beard and chew stains on his real tree camo tshirt.
Stop being a disgusting piece of shit.

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Jesus Christ, some of you guys need o let it go.  Yeah, lots of women are bitches and hoes but for fucks sake, you're turning this shit into a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Robots are going to win.
View Quote

I wasn't expecting that in this thread!
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:50:00 AM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@speedball

https://i.imgur.com/Bipt1nl.png

That ho is a 3 when she takes her makeup off.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:50:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Written by the simp as a fictional dream piece.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:51:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I honestly dont think a single male who has graduated middle school thinks this way.
I feel like this is some fake and gay conspiracy.

“Muh muh right wang incel domestic terrorist kekistanis are stalking poor wahmens” when in actuality all the rapists/simps are soyboy redditors. The under-30 balding, glasses, ball pube facial hair, no muscle, skinny-fat, funko pop collecting, marvel capeshit wallposters, aChYuAlLy thats problematic, types of effeminate men who likely work in non profits/journalism/service industry.
View Quote

Probably becacause you are a normal well adjusted adult who has his shit straight and is buys leading a normal life.
These clowns dont have that so they gather on the internet to wallow in their stupidity self pitty and shit and often this filth grows abscess when burts onto articles and blog posts which we are inflicted with.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I've been "friendzoned" so many god damn times that I swore off women in my mid-20's.  But yea, I was the nice guy.  The assholes who couldn't hold a job, had no money, cheated on them, called them bitches...they were rolling in pussy.

It makes sense now that my first piece of ass was from a lesbian friend.  Pity fuck?  Maybe...but I took it!
View Quote

I’d like to know more about this
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:53:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Written by the simp as a fictional dream piece.
View Quote

cope
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:53:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:53:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zzU9ZIAbGpg/UWfRw5_P3YI/AAAAAAAArKI/dSlHbungj3A/s1600/What+do+women+want.jpg

Thank god I’m married. I dont have to give a fuck what women think anymore. I do things for me. I only seek to impress my woman, and thats it.
Weirdly being married makes women overtly hit on you more, which i find annoying as fuck, and for some retarded reason makes them more attracted.
View Quote

I think we could commission a study and throw more trillions than our national debt at it to understand the female mind and still not understand.  

I'm generally oblivious to women hitting on me, but I have had far more of the painfully obvious times I'm being hit on far more after I got married than being single.  
Many reasons to it, a few have to be being a bit older and especially not giving a fuck trying to impress women I talk to making me comfortable and perhaps giving off a confident vibe.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ, some of you guys need o let it go.  Yeah, lots of women are bitches and hoes but for fucks sake, you're turning this shit into a self-fulfilling prophecy.
View Quote

counter offer: no, schadenfreude is fun as fuck
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much.

I'm sure this will be followed up with "but does that even matter?" Well, when the gospel you preach is a work of fiction, then yes, that sort of does matter. No different than the false rape stories that "could have happened just like that!" but didn't.

Oh, yeah. That happens both ways. One I know dumped a nurse and mother of his two children for a check forging thief on her 4th marriage with a child in tow. Another dumped his boring, stable girlfriend who by his own attestation was attentive and put out regularly for a woman who got him fired from his job and stabbed him with a sword. Some people (regardless of genitalia) crave that drama in their lives.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#36]
It's not difficult.  Women like confidence. If you are confident in yourself and can act fucking normal around a pretty girl unlike a 12 year old you are set. Weak people who lack confidence project it by being assholes.  The guys who get friend zoned don't have the confidence and don't have it in them to be assholes.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:57:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Oh, yeah. That happens both ways. One I know dumped a nurse and mother of his two children for a check forging thief on her 4th marriage with a child in tow. Another dumped his boring, stable girlfriend who by his own attestation was attentive and put out regularly for a woman who got him fired from his job and stabbed him with a sword. Some people (regardless of genitalia) crave that drama in their lives.
View Quote

This is where I feel society needs to shame the fuck out of people and both genders of cheaters and sluts.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:58:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Was she a Highlander or something?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:58:47 AM EDT
[#39]
And years ago a book came out called, "Why Men Love Bitches"

Look, regardless of gender people respect more what they "earn" - in other words, "doormats" are boring.

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 9:58:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much.

True. It cuts both ways.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
https://archive.is/PXQ65

"He's not my type," I said trying to justify my previous actions.

"Why because he treats you well," my friend said completely calling me out on my bullshit.

But the truth was if I said I'm not attracted to him, he made it too easy and as much as the idea floated in my head considering it, I wasn't interested.

I wanted to be. I would have loved to say I left that date and went right home instead of right to the nearest fuckboys house who I had been seeing more off than on.

And the only difference between these two guys was one kept me completely on my toes, one kept me guessing, one kept me playing this game I swore I hated. And I was more physically attracted to him than anyone I had ever met.

The other answered every text quickly, paid for everything, opened my door and told me exactly how he felt and on many occasions dropped whatever he was doing if I asked.

I cried that entire drive home. I cried because I knew what I deserved and I knew I was choosing the opposite. But the heart wants what it wants. And that was the problem.

We claim we want a good and decent guy but when we meet him, we look for every reason we don't want to give him a chance. Maybe it's his appearance. Maybe it's his demeanor. Maybe he's exactly everything we want and need. But we dabble with the idea, liking them one day, then ignoring them the next. Blowing up their social media one day then doing the casual fade out.

We like the attention but we don't like it enough to reciprocate it. So we text them every few weeks just to boost our own confidence that they'll answer and they do like us still.

But to look at someone who would do anything for you and someone who says all the things we wish someone else would, it's disrespecting and hurting the one person who wouldn't do the same.

I sat stag at an event looking more beautiful than ever and dropping more than I should have to impress someone who didn't even respect me enough to show up. Again let down by the same person who continued to disappointment me.

"I would have come if you needed me there," I read in a text that made me smile and frown. Despite it being 3 hours away and me not even considering asking him in the first place, the other guy would have been there.

I showed the text to my friend, "he might not be what you want but he's what you deserve."
That statement stayed with me.

Maybe we aren't getting the person we deserve not out of bad luck but because we are choosing the wrong people.

We throw all these great guys in the friendzone claiming there is no spark but we don't even wanna see if there will be. We run from all the right things into the arms of the person who is completely wrong.

My heart hurts for these guys. The ones who deserve the same type of love and affection they are willing to give. The guys who look at their best girl space friend and want nothing more than to delete that space and make them theirs.

The guys who are there every time she gets hurt. And when she questions her self-worth because of some asshole who doesn't see her beauty, you are perplexed. Because you look at this girl like she's the most beautiful one there is. And no matter how much you tell her, she doesn't believe you because it isn't coming from the guy she wants to hear it from. You keep your feelings quietly tucked away because you aren't what she wants, so you stay friends hoping and praying for the day maybe it will hit her that you can be more than someone who dries her tears. Maybe you can be the one who doesn't cause them at all.

My heart hurts for the guys who think they have to change and be an asshole because it seems that's what girls want.

To those guys I say, don't change. Don't do anything different than be exactly who you are. And don't settle in love simply because someone couldn't reciprocate all you have to give. Because one day someone will. And they'll be everything you deserve. And when you introduce them to your girl space friend I promise the idea will cross her mind, "that could have been me."

And to the ladies who don't give these good guys chances, one day you're going to get tired of dating assholes and you're going to look around at the person who was had been there the whole time and he'll be gone.

ETA: Bolding and italicizing is hers

@AA717driver
View Quote
They keep using the phrase "the guy she deserves"..........the one she kicked to the curb every time.........no she DOES NOT IN FACE deserve him. She deserves everything she brought on herself for being a vapid bitch. The dude she is talking about can't see he is being used.  All guys get used in some form or fashion and it's just life. Girls flirt to get their way even the good girls. Even if they don't think they are.....they are. Hell wives do it too. Think how many times your wife (or husband for that matter) has been sweeter and kinder and you knew they wanted something. Now in the wife department 9 times out 10 you'd have done what they wanted without the extra flirty part but they still do it because they see it on TV or wherever the behavior is learnt.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

if she was, she was doing it wrong.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:03:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

"I cried that entire drive home. I cried because I knew what I deserved and I knew I was choosing the opposite. But the heart wants what it wants. And that was the problem."

correction: she deserves to be pumped&dumped because that's what she chooses
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women really do it to themselves.

correction: she deserves to be pumped&dumped because that's what she chooses

that's really the crux of it.  Some women think they "deserve" so much, like this author, because they've been told their whole life how special and wonderful they are.  But life being what it is, what you "deserve" depends much more on your deeds than your words.  She's getting exactly what she "deserves", the asshole who doesn't give a shit about her.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And years ago a book came out called, "Why Men Love Bitches"

Look, regardless of gender people respect more what they "earn" - in other words, "doormats" are boring.

View Quote

"Assholes Finish First"
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:04:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Too many weirdos feeling like they're entitled to some pussy because they're the "nice guy." No, you wear a fedora and treat her like her mother does. No girl ever wants that.

These "nice guy" threads are always hilarious. Bunch of entitled douches complaining about not getting any ass, and blaming the 'assholes' because they work out.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#47]
So in a nut shell most women are selfish and crazy.

Got it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:05:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Him: “have any plans on Friday after work?”

Her: “no, I’m free.”

Him: “good, ‘cause I might call you.”  (then don’t call her).

That is how you have to do things.
View Quote

A woman so insecure that she can be manipulated like that is not a woman worth having.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:06:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Agree that a dude wrote it.

But because no woman is that self aware.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:06:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Simps get treated like simps...hypergamy is real...the tingles rule all...and stop being at anyone's beck and call unless you want them to treat you like a fan.  

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top