Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Simple answer.  The ladies can't help themselves if you look good.  Good hygiene, exercise, lift weights, and wear some respectable clothes.  If you've got money on top of that... there will be a swarm chasing you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I was more physically attracted to him than anyone I had ever met.

Simple answer.  The ladies can't help themselves if you look good.  Good hygiene, exercise, lift weights, and wear some respectable clothes.  If you've got money on top of that... there will be a swarm chasing you.

If you use your money to attract women, you will only attract women who want money.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Too many weirdos feeling like they're entitled to some pussy because they're the "nice guy." No, you wear a fedora and treat her like her mother does. No girl ever wants that.

These "nice guy" threads are always hilarious. Bunch of entitled douches complaining about not getting any ass, and blaming the 'assholes' because they work out.
View Quote

I mean, sometimes I post in threads without reading the replies or the OP too, but damn...
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Simps get treated like simps...hypergamy is real...the tingles rule all...and stop being at anyone's beck and call unless you want them to treat you like a fan.  

View Quote

Truth. Have some respect for yourself if you want others to respect you.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:08:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I know that's not written by a woman because they don't admit it when they're wrong.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#5]
If you haven't figured this shit out already your way behind. Women are easily manipulate if you know how to play the game. Then bend them over and and go nuts deep and they will follow you around till your tired of them and move on. Treat them like the fuck toys they are and they will love you for it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:09:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Too many weirdos feeling like they're entitled to some pussy because they're the "nice guy." No, you wear a fedora and treat her like her mother does. No girl ever wants that.

These "nice guy" threads are always hilarious. Bunch of entitled douches complaining about not getting any ass, and blaming the 'assholes' because they work out.
View Quote
Lol, it's not even working out. Dudes have to be comfortable and confident in their own skin. I have a Dad bod and still got lots of play with chicks that were far better looking.

Simps with no self worth who think that comes from their partner is what causes this.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’d like to know more about this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It makes sense now that my first piece of ass was from a lesbian friend.  Pity fuck?  Maybe...but I took it!

I’d like to know more about this

Doesn't matter had sex
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Jesus fucking christ you sad sacks of shit. WOMEN ARE NOT VENDING MACHINES WHERE YOU PUT IN "NICE" COINS AND GET SEX IN RETURN.
View Quote

that's true.  Many of them only take "asshole" coins  

I kid, I kid.  I'm glad I'm happily married and we found each other young.  Most of this bullshit is like a foreign language to me.  People are fucking dumb all around.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:12:02 AM EDT
[#9]
It is too early for this many of these threads.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:12:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I mean, sometimes I post in threads without reading the replies or the OP too, but damn...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Kiran04

dating threads trigger the bluepilled
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#11]
one day we're going to have a human carfax
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:13:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
A lot of girls are like that.  

They don't want a stable relationship, but one full of drama.

I once dated a girl who's last boyfriend treated her like dirt.  They fought constantly, to the point of him slapping her around.  

After a few months of dating her, she actually said she was upset with our relationship because I didn't fight her, not just argue, but fight.

There are many pretty messed up people out there.
View Quote

It’s not so much they want drama. It’s that they don’t want some leg humping beta orbiter simp. The thought of being with a guy like that turns her off.

She wants to be with a man at or above her level. So called “Bad boy” behavior tricks her subconscious into thinking that guy is better than her and therefore a catch.

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Cant Understand Normal Thinking
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:14:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

that's true.  Many of them only take "asshole" coins  

I kid, I kid.  I'm glad I'm happily married and we found each other young.  Most of this bullshit is like a foreign language to me.  People are fucking dumb all around.
View Quote

It's not really that they only take "asshole" coins.  It's that asshole coins are worth more.

And I don't really know why other guys get mad at guys who expect sex.  Men like sex.  No fuckin' duh.  When they do things to get sex and they don't get sex, they get irate.  No fuckin' duh.  The only problems I see is when men won't alter their behavior to fit the game they're playing.  If you're playing the, "I just want to fuck" game, then act the part.  If you can't be bothered to do that, then stay mad I guess.  But I won't be mad that you expect sex from women.  All men do.  It's programmed into us and I'm AOK with that.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:14:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Not entirely untrue., but also a bit over generalized.  I was raised to treat women with respect and have tried to do just that.  I've been the guy that would drop anything to be there for the girl I cared about and she treated me Iike shit so I bailed.  I've been the guy that wasn't really been that invested and just my general asshole self and others couldn't get enough.

I didn't want either of those circumstances and found my wife who didn't want either circumstance either.  We both love and respect each other and would drop what we are doing to be there.  That's why we are married.   There really are no definites where you could say all or none.  That said, sometimes a guy might consider himself a "nice guy" when he's really just a pussy and that isn't going to get him any pussy
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:15:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It is too early for this many of these threads.
View Quote

I'm fueled by Adderall, nicotine, caffeine, and 'tardation

keep up old man
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"Nice guys" aka ugly dudes or dorks or nerds, haha. Be good really looking and get the chicks. Just like no guy wants the fat ugly chicks, haha
View Quote

There are plenty of good looking betas who have no game and don’t get laid. Most young women think Elliot Rodgers was some variation of cute or hot. But he had no game.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:16:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Lol. So, ladies dont like guys with a sense of humor like a bowl of dough and the personality of a downs kid.  

Who'd have thunk it?!
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:17:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Getting lots of women is not about being an asshole, a loser, or a bad boy. It’s about being out of reach. The unobtainable prize. I had sex with more women than anyone I knew when I was in college. More than GD would probably believe. What was my secret? I was already married. And you can think I’m an asshole if you want to but those were the rules of our relationship at that time. I was married to a woman who was as much into chicks as I was. Yes I’m generally considered handsome, but I got more women than guys I knew who were way more handsome than I am. I was confident and cocky because I had nothing to lose. I flirted with girls who acted like they were not interested because I didn’t fucking care if they shot me down.  In fact I have slept with lots of women who did in fact shoot me down, or who tried to. They would be bitchy and combative from the start, and I just blew it off. I’m not saying I was pushy I couldn’t take a hint. I was just unfazed by it.  For whatever reason they find that appealing. There was always somebody else, and I always had somebody waiting at home.  Well maybe not waiting at home but she’d be back eventually.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:17:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I think most of us as young men have that issue. If you’re from a good family you’re taught to be a gentleman and most western men have this ideal of the chivalric knight. The smart men learn fast though that women see such deference as weakness and don’t respect those who defer to others. They see deference as a female trait not a masculine one.
View Quote
Many women are all about equality and Grrrl Power. But... they don't honestly believe it.
They see themselves as lesser; and if they're treated as equals, they don't know how to handle it.

They also tend to be more emotionally driven.
Over the years, there have been women that I passed on because, while I found them physically attractive, I knew they were fucked in the head.
And then there were the ones who weren't total kryptonite, but were definitely in the "hit it and quit it" category.
I know there are women who do the same, but I don't think there are as many. Once the sex starts, they become entangled much faster than men.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Lol. So, ladies dont like guys with a sense of humor like a bowl of dough and the personality of a downs kid.  

Who'd have thunk it?!
View Quote

no women don't want the guys acting like traditional gentlemen

these aren't ladies
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#22]
If you get friendzoned, you did it to yourself.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:19:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Incel thread
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:20:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
If you get friendzoned, you did it to yourself.
View Quote

That's not necessarily true, but I agree with the overall sentiment.  The way to avoid being friendzoned is to never accept the friendzone.  You are not obligated to be friends with anyone.  If you want one thing and she wants another, stop seeing her altogether.  You two are on different wave lengths.  Turn the page and start a chapter without her.  Don't keep women, or people in general, around in your life that do not serve a purpose.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If you use your money to attract women, you will only attract women who want money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was more physically attracted to him than anyone I had ever met.

You'll also attract woman who have money.

And you don't necessarily "use" your money to attract woman. They just know when you have it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:22:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You wear a fedora, dont you?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
one day we're going to have a human carfax
View Quote

One day???
They already tried that on two separate occasions.
The first iteration was coalfax... you can guess the information pertained there...
The second iteration was whorefax, and it actually gathered steam.

Right up until screeching feminists went to the adl/splc and some noseberg lawyer threatened to sue if it wasnt taken down.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:22:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lol, it's not even working out. Dudes have to be comfortable and confident in their own skin. I have a Dad bod and still got lots of play with chicks that were far better looking.

Simps with no self worth who think that comes from their partner is what causes this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Plenty of body builders in the clubs not getting any attention from women. Looks matter, game matters more.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This woman has an awfully high sense of self-importance.
View Quote

Oh yeah they do had a younger in her 30's gal tell me one time I know my worth ! I looked at her and laughed inside. She knows what she hopes is her worth but really isn't. She is a broken down 30 something barracks whore with 2 kids from 2 different fathers trying to make it in the army. . She is just looking for a smip to pay her way and tuck his cock back cause she aint got time for all dat. LOL   and wonders why she cant find a good guy....
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:23:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Also I have been both MORDIBLY FUCKING OBESE (100 pounds overweight at 5'7") and 8% bodyfat jacked with having to walk through the door sideways cuz of shoulders.
Have some fucking self respect you fucking slob.
I had women not even bother to look my way.
I could A. be a whiny little bitch incel and whine about friend zone or B. GET IN FUCKING SHAPE

I chose B. I took care of myself, lifted weights got skinny and well muscled. I spent money on good clothing I trimmed and cleaned my nails and brushed my hair.
You know what happened?
No friend zone, no "your a nice guy but.."
You know why? Because I had self respect and wasn't a fat slob and a piece of shit.
Every time I hear "friend zone" I imagine a fat slob with a scraggly goat beard and chew stains on his real tree camo tshirt.
Stop being a disgusting piece of shit.

View Quote

This^^^ on spot!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:24:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You wear a fedora, dont you?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It's not difficult.  Women like confidence. If you are confident in yourself and can act fucking normal around a pretty girl unlike a 12 year old you are set. Weak people who lack confidence project it by being assholes.  The guys who get friend zoned don't have the confidence and don't have it in them to be assholes.
View Quote

This toooo
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#33]
I really liked this girl in college- she was cute but also very nice.

She had dumped her previous, abusive boyfriend. But she couldn't get him out of her head. She kept chasing after him like an obcession- even as he turned her away and banged other girls.

Anyway, I couldn't compete with the asshole.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
that sounds like a dude wrote it.  it's too on-the-nose as a guy's whine about why he's not getting laid, with no nuance or subtlety or anything to suggest that it comes from a different perspective.
View Quote

Yup. It's written by a dude for sure info. To validate their own biases and incels believe every word.   I am ugly as hell and never had problems getting women. Just dont be a fucking awkward creep and you will have no problems. Its that simple.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:32:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

treat her like dirt and she'll stick like mud
treat her like a queen and she'll treat you like a peasant
View Quote

Pretty sure there’s an in between that’s preferable.

The incels of arf need to understand that there are women out there who want an attractive, capable, confident man not an asshole or an ass kisser.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I really liked this girl in college- she was cute but also very nice.

She had dumped her previous, abusive boyfriend. But she couldn't get him out of her head. She kept chasing after him like an obcession- even as he turned her away and banged other girls.

Anyway, I couldn't compete with the asshole.
View Quote

They all it being "alpha widowed".  She'll even name her first born son after him, that way every time she looks at her kid she can remember how fun it was to get punched in the face.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:34:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So what she's saying is she's a skank and always will be. Up until the day the only thing that will pay any attention to her is the 10 cats that want fed.    

When I was young I chased a girl who like that for several months.  I don't know why but I had a raging boner for her.  

I cringe now every time I think of that.  Thankfully I learned not to be a cuck after that.

and yes she turned into a bar fly skank.
View Quote

We have all done it bro.  We learn and move on. Don’t feel bad, I did some pathetic stuff regarding women when I was in HS/early college.  Then I learned and life got MUCH better.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#38]
"I wouldn't want to marry anybody who was wicked, but I think I'd like it if he could be wicked and wouldn't." L.M. Montgomery

My wife loves this line, and thinks it applies to me. 29 years this August, still happy, she's still saucy.

I'd advise to cease navel gazing and just surround yourself with cool people, if you're worth a darn, things will naturally occur.

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#39]
the heart wants what it wants
View Quote

Only because it's a defective heart.

& Your "wanter" is broken
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:35:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#41]
My wife is an incredible woman. I treat her like a queen and she fucks my brains out. Who cares about these loser relationships? Mostly beta males and whores.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#42]

Author is a little large for my taste.

Also, her writing for Huffington Post would be a deal-breaker.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#43]
If these women "settled" they would resent their choice pretty quickly for not being the man that keeps them on their toes.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:39:05 AM EDT
[#44]
These are the same girls that, in their 30s, get all worked up about desirable guys (successful) wanting 20 something girls instead of them.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#45]
This just reaffirms to me that if anything ever happens to my wife that I intend to spend all my time and energy on my daughters, exercise and things that interest me.   I have zero desire to jump back in the dating pool of I ever find myself alone again.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#46]
women deserve everything they get
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:41:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Pretty much.

I have serious doubts that was written by anyone without a penis.

I’m sure this will be followed up with “but does that even matter?” Well, when the gospel you preach is a work of fiction, then yes, that sort of does matter. No different than the false rape stories that “could have happened just like that!” but didn’t.
View Quote

COPE
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:42:26 AM EDT
[#48]

hopefully he:
ghosted and blocked
never commits to those who belong to the streets
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
women deserve everything they get
View Quote

People
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 10:42:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If these women "settled" they would resent their choice pretty quickly for not being the man that keeps them on their toes.
View Quote

Yep.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top