Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Women like challenges and hence the attraction to bad boys.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GD has a daily obsession with the poor choices of women.
View Quote

It makes us feel better because they won't fuck us because they're sluts. Wait.....
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Here is a “nice” guy with zero text game.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128204/03EA9FF1-A0AF-4D02-B025-ED65066AD293_jpe-1894942.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128204/F010BDBE-1668-41C3-ACB5-CC88F079D395_jpe-1894943.JPG

Right from the start he struggles. She tries to help him, practically begging him to banter and challenge her. But he doubles down on needy and triple texts her.

His second text should have been “no, it’s your lucky day”

His third text should have been “a nymphomaniac who owns an off- roading store”
View Quote

Oof. That cringe was painful to read. Dude doesn't understand that his messages read as "PLEASE fuck me!!!", when they should read as "I'm gonna fuck your brains out until I lose interest in you, then I'm fucking someone else. Unless you can keep my attention".
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#4]
A wicked and adulterous generation wondering why everything is wrong.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:11:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
https://archive.is/PXQ65

“He’s not my type,” I said trying to justify my previous actions.

“Why because he treats you well,” my friend said completely calling me out on my bullshit.

But the truth was if I said I’m not attracted to him, he made it too easy and as much as the idea floated in my head considering it, I wasn’t interested.

I wanted to be. I would have loved to say I left that date and went right home instead of right to the nearest fuckboys house who I had been seeing more off than on.

And the only difference between these two guys was one kept me completely on my toes, one kept me guessing, one kept me playing this game I swore I hated. And I was more physically attracted to him than anyone I had ever met.

The other answered every text quickly, paid for everything, opened my door and told me exactly how he felt and on many occasions dropped whatever he was doing if I asked.

I cried that entire drive home. I cried because I knew what I deserved and I knew I was choosing the opposite. But the heart wants what it wants. And that was the problem.

We claim we want a good and decent guy but when we meet him, we look for every reason we don’t want to give him a chance. Maybe it’s his appearance. Maybe it’s his demeanor. Maybe he’s exactly everything we want and need. But we dabble with the idea, liking them one day, then ignoring them the next. Blowing up their social media one day then doing the casual fade out.

We like the attention but we don’t like it enough to reciprocate it. So we text them every few weeks just to boost our own confidence that they’ll answer and they do like us still.

But to look at someone who would do anything for you and someone who says all the things we wish someone else would, it’s disrespecting and hurting the one person who wouldn’t do the same.

I sat stag at an event looking more beautiful than ever and dropping more than I should have to impress someone who didn’t even respect me enough to show up. Again let down by the same person who continued to disappointment me.

“I would have come if you needed me there,” I read in a text that made me smile and frown. Despite it being 3 hours away and me not even considering asking him in the first place, the other guy would have been there.

I showed the text to my friend, “he might not be what you want but he’s what you deserve.”
That statement stayed with me.

Maybe we aren’t getting the person we deserve not out of bad luck but because we are choosing the wrong people.

We throw all these great guys in the friendzone claiming there is no spark but we don’t even wanna see if there will be. We run from all the right things into the arms of the person who is completely wrong.

My heart hurts for these guys. The ones who deserve the same type of love and affection they are willing to give. The guys who look at their best girl space friend and want nothing more than to delete that space and make them theirs.

The guys who are there every time she gets hurt. And when she questions her self-worth because of some asshole who doesn’t see her beauty, you are perplexed. Because you look at this girl like she’s the most beautiful one there is. And no matter how much you tell her, she doesn’t believe you because it isn’t coming from the guy she wants to hear it from. You keep your feelings quietly tucked away because you aren’t what she wants, so you stay friends hoping and praying for the day maybe it will hit her that you can be more than someone who dries her tears. Maybe you can be the one who doesn’t cause them at all.

My heart hurts for the guys who think they have to change and be an asshole because it seems that’s what girls want.

To those guys I say, don’t change. Don’t do anything different than be exactly who you are. And don’t settle in love simply because someone couldn’t reciprocate all you have to give. Because one day someone will. And they’ll be everything you deserve. And when you introduce them to your girl space friend I promise the idea will cross her mind, “that could have been me.”

And to the ladies who don’t give these good guys chances, one day you’re going to get tired of dating assholes and you’re going to look around at the person who was had been there the whole time and he’ll be gone.

ETA: Bolding and italicizing is hers

@AA717driver
View Quote

The modern post-feminist woman is very messed up and needs so much polishing (pain and suffering) that a nice guy will not provide enough abrasion, hence the uncontrollable subliminal urge for bad-boys that will abuse them rather than love them. The modern man would be wise to avoid these women. Work on yourself and only interact will quality women that are in need of less polishing, unfortunately these women are extremely rare due to propaganda from corporations, other bitter women, laws and regulations that are a hold over from times go by, and debt spending on the personal and governmental level.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:12:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Vs what? 1950s husband getting drunk and beating the shit out of his wife every other day?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:18:44 PM EDT
[#7]

it's funny cause it's true
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:20:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Interesting. My wife says I'm an asshole all the time and I don't have chicks throwing themselves at me.
View Quote

I’m a passenger in that boat as well
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have a son who got friend zoned, hard, by a quite attractive young lady in his HS class.  She's definitely hit the genetic lottery and still won't make it out of the poverty gutter her family keeps dragging her back through.  I laughingly refer to her as "daughter".  Anyways, Son #2 got the FZ and he was all sorts of bummed last year.  Now they're all getting ready to graduate.  All the girls are looking at their boyfriends and the are seemingly unimpressed.  Meanwhile, Son #2 is on track to a full scholarship for his pre-med and actually has a team of doctors pulling for him as they will work to guide him into medical school.  He also grew about five inches, lost his baby fat, and is suddenly this suave young guy who dabbles in martial arts, funk music, and has more money in his bank account than most American families.  My "daughter" is now seeing the error in her ways but it's too late, he's moved on.  Two of the girls in Son #1s Friend Zone have decided to weaponize Son #2 against the female species and have put him into Pootang Boot Camp.  If he survives the training, he'll be some kind of cross between Dr. House and Sterling Archer.  Heaven help us all.  

The two girls are unique.  Both are real lookers.  One is the product of a mother who got herself sold into a human trafficking scheme.  She's got tons of trust issues, has a propensity for violence, and is the most charming young lady you'll ever encounter.  The other one has been raped by most of her family and is currently living in a garage out behind one of here school friends' house.  She's the better looking of the two.  I think they've also done a Friend Zone on him for his own safety.
View Quote

Son # 2 is gonna knock up one of those bitches and/or is gonna catch gonnaherpessyphilAIDS.

(Shrugs shoulders)

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:24:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm 99% sure this was written by a sentient fedora
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:25:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Pretty much.

I have serious doubts that was written by anyone without a penis.

I’m sure this will be followed up with “but does that even matter?” Well, when the gospel you preach is a work of fiction, then yes, that sort of does matter. No different than the false rape stories that “could have happened just like that!” but didn’t.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
that sounds like a dude wrote it.  it's too on-the-nose as a guy's whine about why he's not getting laid, with no nuance or subtlety or anything to suggest that it comes from a different perspective.

Pretty much.

I’m sure this will be followed up with “but does that even matter?” Well, when the gospel you preach is a work of fiction, then yes, that sort of does matter. No different than the false rape stories that “could have happened just like that!” but didn’t.

Ok but seriously, this.

If you guys think a chick wrote this then I also have a wonderful investment opportunity for you.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#12]
I am an old married guy now but when I was a young man in my teens I realized that my success with women went up as soon as I stopped giving damn about what they wanted and stopped putting them on a pedestal.   It blew my mind when I realized this.

Basically, woman don't want someone who is always there at the beck and call.  It seems they much prefer a mystery man that they can't figure out.   Once the have a guy figured out they grow bored and lose interest.  You have be like a long mystery novel that they can't put down.  LOL
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

this isn't the only article written by her, has articles dating back to 2016
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:27:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A prolific sentient fedora then
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Back in the 80s I reeled in epic amounts of tail by introducing myself then ignoring the shit out of the hot girls while flirting with their less attractive wing man.  90% of the time the hot one couldn't take it and practically jumped my bones as soon as her friend turned her back.  It really did work almost every time.
View Quote

Oh no truer words. If I liked a girl I would flirt with her friend like crazy and be cordial with her. It was amazing how well that worked, I tend to be a nice guy but if you know the rules you can still bag the hotty.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Uh ohhhhh "

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:32:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128204/03EA9FF1-A0AF-4D02-B025-ED65066AD293_jpe-1894942.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128204/F010BDBE-1668-41C3-ACB5-CC88F079D395_jpe-1894943.JPG

Right from the start he struggles. She tries to help him, practically begging him to banter and challenge her. But he doubles down on needy and triple texts her.

View Quote

First of all, you should never text a woman without a reason.  As StephenH says, he should have answered, "No, it's your lucky day."  And then he should have said, "where are you going to take me for dinner?"

Furthermore, he should never have told her that she was "the one "
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:32:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

It was over at delete this app.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#19]
The main issue I see with that is the author, in an astounding lack of self awareness, doesn't understand she is getting EXACTLY what she deserves.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:33:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This woman has gone on a lot of motorcycle adventures too.

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:34:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Vs what? 1950s husband getting drunk and beating the shit out of his wife every other day?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many husbands, as a percentage, do you think did this? In my extended family it was 0%.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:35:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Ok but seriously, this.

If you guys think a chick wrote this then I also have a wonderful investment opportunity for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
that sounds like a dude wrote it.  it's too on-the-nose as a guy's whine about why he's not getting laid, with no nuance or subtlety or anything to suggest that it comes from a different perspective.

Pretty much.

Ok but seriously, this.

The first few sentences give it away.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dbl Tap
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm glad my dating days are long over.  I never had many issues, other than the odd psycho here and there, but today's crop of single women (and probably men) seem like a handful.  Couple that with online match-making and social media, and it just sounds like a big pain in the ass to this geezer.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:41:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Too many guys will look at this conversation and think that the guy did nothing wrong. They'll still blame the woman.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#27]
We have a whole generation of guys who have been told “girls don’t like nice guys! That’s why you’re not getting laid!” spurred by the “everyone is a winner!” mentality.

The reality is that women want what they want. Is it always logical? No. But are guys preferences always logical? No.

Be a regular person and someone will come along. If there’s things you do that make you unattractive, work on self improvement but don’t put the blame on others for not liking you.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That was my first thought. A dude wrote that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my first thought. A dude wrote that.

Yea a lonely dude
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:45:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I have a son who got friend zoned, hard, by a quite attractive young lady in his HS class.  She's definitely hit the genetic lottery and still won't make it out of the poverty gutter her family keeps dragging her back through.  I laughingly refer to her as "daughter".  Anyways, Son #2 got the FZ and he was all sorts of bummed last year.  Now they're all getting ready to graduate.  All the girls are looking at their boyfriends and the are seemingly unimpressed.  Meanwhile, Son #2 is on track to a full scholarship for his pre-med and actually has a team of doctors pulling for him as they will work to guide him into medical school.  He also grew about five inches, lost his baby fat, and is suddenly this suave young guy who dabbles in martial arts, funk music, and has more money in his bank account than most American families.  My "daughter" is now seeing the error in her ways but it's too late, he's moved on.  Two of the girls in Son #1s Friend Zone have decided to weaponize Son #2 against the female species and have put him into Pootang Boot Camp.  If he survives the training, he'll be some kind of cross between Dr. House and Sterling Archer.  Heaven help us all.  

The two girls are unique.  Both are real lookers.  One is the product of a mother who got herself sold into a human trafficking scheme.  She's got tons of trust issues, has a propensity for violence, and is the most charming young lady you'll ever encounter.  The other one has been raped by most of her family and is currently living in a garage out behind one of here school friends' house.  She's the better looking of the two.  I think they've also done a Friend Zone on him for his own safety.
View Quote

Yooo! Where the fuck do your kids go to highschool???

Why are they growing up around so many raggedy ass thots??
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:45:36 PM EDT
[#30]
lol obvious incel bait is obvious.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

LMFAO
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:47:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Back in the 80s I reeled in epic amounts of tail by introducing myself then ignoring the shit out of the hot girls while flirting with their less attractive wing man.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Too many guys will look at this conversation and think that the guy did nothing wrong. They'll still blame the woman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is a "nice" guy with zero text game.

His second text should have been "no, it's your lucky day"

His third text should have been "a nymphomaniac who owns an off- roading store"

That whole exchange between the guy and girl is just painful...

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Timely story. A lady I know had surgery and I’ve been texting in the mornings to check on her. She said OMG stop being so nice to me, so I told her to show me her tits. She says that’s more like it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:50:09 PM EDT
[#35]
So fluffythecat was right?
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We have a whole generation of guys who have been told “girls don’t like nice guys! That’s why you’re not getting laid!” spurred by the “everyone is a winner!” mentality.

The reality is that women want what they want. Is it always logical? No. But are guys preferences always logical? No.

Be a regular person and someone will come along. If there’s things you do that make you unattractive, work on self improvement but don’t put the blame on others for not liking you.
View Quote

This is key .

It doesn't matter what YOU think of you , all that matters is what others think of you .  

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of internet neckbeards on gun forums. It’s funny because I NEVER see them at the range.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:52:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/v9YYY/s1/asuzagukayuki-twitter-account-reveal---main.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/v9YYY/s1/asuzagukayuki-twitter-account-reveal---main.jpg

taking pics versus writing dozens and dozens of articles
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:53:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because no one in the history of ever has written under a pseudonym. Noted.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Timely story. A lady I know had surgery and I’ve been texting in the mornings to check on her. She said OMG stop being so nice to me, so I told her to show me her tits. She says that’s more like it.
View Quote

If I've said it once, i've said it a thousand times; CHICKS DONT WANT YOU TO ACT LIKE THEIR MOTHER!!

The next time you plan on texting a chick, think "is this something that her mom is probably going to say to her?" And then don't say that shit.

Talk about taking her to pound town, talk about taking her out to drink, talk about her bangin ass in that dress she posted a picture of. Don't ask her how her day is going.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#41]
She’ll end up single as a newly identified lesbian with a mixed race baby, no money, a silver Nissan Altima with a loose bumper cover, and cat collection. Have fun ho!
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

the receipts say he completely fucked up
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Sounds like the trick is to be just enough of an asshole to undoubtedly prove your self confidence.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:54:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Lotta words for bitches be crazy.

Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:54:48 PM EDT
[#45]
That’s why God made cats.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong? No, he didn't do anything "wrong" but he didn't make himself interesting either.
She didn't do anything wrong either.

Not sure what it has to do with the "nice guy" thing anyway.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:57:19 PM EDT
[#47]
TLDR: Women like "bad boys", then complain when they are treated badly by said boys. That's a story as old as mankind.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

look for yourself

I WANT TO BELIEVE
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am not convinced wanting the bad boy is completely illogical. What can the bad boy do that the nice guy may not be able to do? Physically defend her and their future offspring. There may be an innate female need for a guy that she thinks will split some skulls if needed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2021 1:01:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This is key .

It doesn't matter what YOU think of you , all that matters is what others think of you .  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is key .

It definitely matters what you think of yourself imo because that contributes to confidence. I’m saying that as someone who when I was in my high school days absolutely killed it with “the ladies”. Then what happened? I went to college, packed on some weight and lost a ton of self confidence. All of the sudden my dating pool dropped below my standard.

It was funny because I slowly started dropping weight. By the time I left college, I was 40lbs lighter, in good shape and in a good industry making solid money. All of the sudden, my dating pool widened and was great again. I got locked up real quick after that but should’ve enjoyed a little more time back lol.

The difference between me and a lot of people? I was able to say “I’m fat and I have 0 self confidence right now” that’s going to have to change if I want to get back to dating women I find attractive. I have standards and those standards don’t include fat, unattractive or unconfident women so why wouldn’t I expect the same standards in return?

What I didn’t say was “WOMEN ONLY LIKE ALPHA MEN FOR PROCREATION” or “IM SO NICE WHY WONT THEY SLEEP WITH ME”. I was always nice, am nice now and kind of consider that a barrier of entry to being a good person in life, but that’s a minimum bar, not the ticket to entry, as far as I’m concerned.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top