BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 12:53:25 AM EDT
[#1]
did you try hitting it with your purse?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 12:58:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Take it apart clean it again.  Lube it a little and shoot FMJ’s thru it.  Shoot a couple boxes then shoot your fancy bullets in it.   You should have no problems at all.  Make sure you use the correct mags also.  Them let us know how it went.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 1:00:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Take it apart clean it again.  Lube it a little and shoot FMJ’s thru it.  Shoot a couple boxes then shoot your fancy bullets it in.  You should have no problems at all.  Make sure you use the correct mags also.  Them let us know how it went.
View Quote

Correct mags are not:
Magpul
KCI
Polymer80
Glock 10-Round

Correct mags are:
New Glock 17-Round factory mags
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 1:01:38 AM EDT
[#4]
5906 you say?!!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 1:45:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My ammo was Hornady Critical Duty.  The very same ammo was ran through the 5906 and it fed/ejected perfectly... unlike the Glock.  The Glock is a
Gen 3 and the magazine is OEM Glock.  It was the gun and NOT me!
View Quote

*Cough*bullshit*cough*

I've shot literally thousands of glocks of all generations (work) and never had an issue like the poorly described one. You claimed to have had.

Hell, you can't even properly label or describe the failure.

We should listen to your "expert opinion" why?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 1:51:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Every glock I ever fired blew up and killed me to death. Every time.
View Quote
Damn we must buy the same glocks

#MeToo
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 2:12:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Been shooting Glocks for 25 years and have never had a FTF issue. That said I have strong wrist and know how to hold a pistol.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 2:14:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My ammo was Hornady Critical Duty.  The very same ammo was ran through the 5906 and it fed/ejected perfectly... unlike the Glock.  The Glock is a
View Quote

CSB. It was you.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 2:17:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Glock still makes the Gen3 for the California market. They come with 10-round mags.

Glock ten round mags for the 17 and 19 are not reliable. Usually failing to feed the last round in the mag, particularly with hollow points
View Quote

Yep. Just bought a Gen 3 OD Green 19 and 17 a few months ago. Came with bullshit 10 round mags
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 2:30:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Were you shooting your Glock while drinking a Bud Light?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 2:45:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Glock perfuction in ur butthole
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 3:29:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

#MeToo
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every glock I ever fired blew up and killed me to death. Every time.

#MeToo

Fuck.  I always figured GD must be hell.  I own 3 Glocks, so they'll probably find pieces of me in low earth orbit.  No 72 virgins, just 72 guys sharing feet and goose flipper photos for eternity.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 4:16:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I have news for you, OP
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 5:08:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Weak trolling, OP.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 5:13:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well I guess you just pissed in the Corn Flakes of all the Glock fanboys.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 5:26:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I bought a brand new Glock Model 17 recently and took it shooting today.  I had 3 FTF's  in 50 rounds and it jammed up the gun.  And here I thought G-locks were incapable of bobbling the ammo being fed to it.

P.S.
I wanted to add that I've had several Glocks and never limp-wristed it.  The gun just jammed up 3 times.  My S&W Model 5906 was also shot and it never missed a beat!  G-locks suck!

View Quote

The biggest percentage of the time, malfunctions on semi auto pistols can be traced back to a magazine problem. Very seldom have I seen a malfunctioning pistol not function correctly after swapping out the mag.

I have 2 G17’s and 3 Polymer 80 G17 sized pistols. They have never failed to feed or go bang.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 5:42:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Did you strip it, clean it, and lube it before you took it to the range?  Even brand new weapons can have grit in them.
View Quote

You should not remove the factory lubricant for the first 1000 rounds
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 5:44:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 5:48:05 AM EDT
[#19]
If you were topping off the mag and +1 in the chamber, that could be it. Newer Glock mags seem to have pretty intense springs. Leave your mags loaded a week or so and try again, or download one?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 5:50:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I like glock, but even they let a turd slip through every so often.
View Quote
^This.  They are known for reliability better than most, but its not like they eliminated the warranty department ten years ago because they didn't need it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 5:50:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Dumb thread.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:10:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I bought a brand new Glock Model 17 recently and took it shooting today.  I had 3 FTF's  in 50 rounds and it jammed up the gun.  And here I thought G-locks were incapable of bobbling the ammo being fed to it.

P.S.
I wanted to add that I've had several Glocks and never limp-wristed it.  The gun just jammed up 3 times.  My S&W Model 5906 was also shot and it never missed a beat!  G-locks suck!

View Quote

But did you limp wrist though?
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:20:40 AM EDT
[#23]
I would detail clean and lube.

Try a different brand ammo.

If it's new it should still be under warranty.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:24:53 AM EDT
[#24]
at one time, I was a HUGE glock guy

anymore, the only thing I'm interested in are 1911/2011's and revolvers, mostly snubbies

Damn, I'm only 34 and am turning into a boomer
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:37:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh. It was a new Gen 3? That was a few generations of perfection ago.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:38:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Google forearm exercises and do them 3 times a week until you dont need your husband to open the pickle jar for you anymore
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:43:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Google forearm exercises and do them 3 times a week until you dont need your husband to open the pickle jar for you anymore
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:46:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Send that piece of crap to me for disposal
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:51:42 AM EDT
[#29]
When OP says "Gen 3" probably a Poly-80.

Made by quality home gunsmiths

Two Polymer80 Glock 26 | Range Review
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:52:22 AM EDT
[#30]
I thought only gangstas packed glocks.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:55:02 AM EDT
[#31]
I probably have about a dozen gen 5’s including 43x’s & 42’s and not one single problem with any of them. I’ve also had previous gen’s as well.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 6:59:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gen 3 had magazine issues. I had a G34 with problems. Glocks rep met me at the lgs and rebuilt my mags.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:02:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Glock had great marketing in the 90's.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:03:09 AM EDT
[#34]
He does have a cat--just saying--------
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:06:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Did you limp wrist while loading the magazine?

Maybe the grip angle jammed the gun up.

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:11:02 AM EDT
[#36]
I recall buying a G30 when they first came out with the light mount.   Right out of the box the extractor looked sunk into the frame compared to my 9mm Glocks.   It would not extract properly and had to go back.   They're not perfect.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:12:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

P.S.

View Quote

I took my brand new 43x to the range two weeks ago and it ftf 3 times with the third being a squib. I've used this same ammo for over a year and was shooting other pistols with it at the same time.

Shit happens. I emailed Glock and mailed it in. Shrug. They're machine parts sometimes something gets whacky.

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:12:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Did it come with these amazing mags?

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:19:51 AM EDT
[#39]
I've always wondered if Glock is perfection like they have always said why are they on the fifth generation? It's you have to keep making changes to something it's not perfect.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:24:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I've always wondered if Glock is perfection like they have always said why are they on the fifth generation? It's you have to keep making changes to something it's not perfect.
View Quote

It really is about selling new product and especially keeping ahead of patents.  Theres a reason there are basically gen 3 clones everywhere.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:24:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I took my brand new 43x to the range two weeks ago and it ftf 3 times with the third being a squib. I've used this same ammo for over a year and was shooting other pistols with it at the same time.

Shit happens. I emailed Glock and mailed it in. Shrug. They're machine parts sometimes something gets whacky.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

P.S.

But did you limpwrist though?

Eta, sig avatar means you're definitely limpwristing, probably have a pinky out too.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:25:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
did you lube it?
View Quote

That sounds so..."dirty."

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:27:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:28:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
How limp are your wrists??
View Quote

And perhaps more importantly, do you have slopey shoulders, or are you a member of the square shoulder master race?

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:30:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just imagine the rant from the OP if it were a 1911…
View Quote

"I just spent $1200 on this brand new PIECE OF SHIT GUN!!!  I mean, HOW THE FUCK is a gun NOT ABLE TO FEED FMJ HARDBALL AMMO, FOR FUCK'S SAKE?!?!?"

Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:31:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Eta, sig avatar means you're definitely limpwristing, probably have a pinky out too.
View Quote
One pinky out, the other in the b hole.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:32:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:33:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

P.S.

View Quote

I’ve had a flawless 26 for over a decade

But prior to that I bought a 19 and 17 at the same time during the Obama drought of guns. Both those guns sucked. Absolutely refused to run correctly with anything. I sold one. Gave the other to my dad who then sold it too. Soured me but the Hickok video with the 26 made me give it another try.

Those other two I think were Georgian made. My 26 is all Austrian.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:33:17 AM EDT
[#49]
Limp wrist.  Have your husband run a magazine or two through it.
Link Posted: 5/4/2023 7:36:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Never had any HK handgun I own fail on any type of ammo.  Ever
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top